Sent Item Folder

Dear all,

My outlook 2003 work properly. However, one day when i
reply an email of my friend who is living in australia. I
find that the recipient name(my friend's name) of the
replied email in the "sent item folder" does not exit
(blanked). Can anyone tell me why and tell me the
solution????

Thanks!!
0
anonymous (74722)

Deleted items appear back in the inbox...
We have a client who's having a rather odd problem with Outlook 2k. She can delete an entire 2 months worth of email and empty them from the deleted items folder, but for some reason they end up back in the inbox a day or two later. Any thoughts on why this may be occurring. They're on a Windows 2000 SBS network running Exchange 2000. The service pack level is 2 I believe, but am uncertain. Any help you can give would be appreciated. Thanks! Kenneth Burger Computer Technician Integrated Data Solutions ----== Posted via Newsfeed.Com - Unlimited-Uncensored-Secure Usenet News==-...

Cannot remove Hotmail folder from Outlook 2003
Hello all. I initially created an account to check my Hotmail emails. Now I don't want it any more and have removed the account. The system hung midway. After restarting the computer and Outlook, I see the Hotmail folder still appears under the All Mail Folders window and when I click on it, I get an error that says "The set of folders could not be opened". I've run the scanpst.exe on my outlook.pst file but it has not fixed the problem. Would appreciate any assistance to help fix this problem. Thanks in advance. you'll need to find it in the registry and delete the...

Problems with Mutiple Personal Folders...
Hi Folks, Had a MAJOR screwup with Outlook 2002 (10.6515.6626) SP3 on W2K Pro "patched to the max" last week. I came in for the day and fired up Outlook and it said it was doing the install. Thought that was strange but I copy all PST's to another drive each night so I told it to proceed. Well it went ahead and finished and opened and I had NONE of my email or other folders... So I played around with copying these backed up PST's to the proper Outlook folder, etc. and nothing went smoothly although I KNOW I have done this before on other PC's... I ended up, som...

one-time budget item vs. single yearly expense
Can someone explain the difference between entering something as a one-time item and entering it as an expense that occurs yearly. For example, the Money help files (I'm using Money 2004 Deluxe) uses the example of auto insurance as something one might want to enter as a one-time item. I've got things like that entered into my budget as regular expenses that are paid yearly. I'm not sure that's right--and if it's not, I'm not sure why not. Thanks in advance for the help! The Annual vs. Monthly data entry is for your mental convenience in setting the thing u...

Site / Item Assign
Dears, Any automated solution or script to assign any new item(s) to all sites and vice versa. Thanks. For a new site: on the same window where you create the site (Cards > Inventory > Site), there is an Assign button. If you leave all the defaults and click OK you will assign all items to this site. For new item: there is no shortcut once the item is created, however, if you use the Copy feature to create a new item by copying an existing one, the new item will be assigned to all the same sites as the one it was copied from. -- Victoria Yudin Dynamics GP MVP Flexible Soluti...

After Compact Folders OExpress dont show me e-mails
it happend exactely this way .. i want to switch to another identity at Outlook Express , i do it and before the OE switch - it beginn to compact folders , at this moment i lost power and the copmputer turm off. when i start it again and start Outlook Express i do not have e-mails anymore , i see some names of the catalogues i have before ( but NOT on order i have iot before ) but all the catalogues are empty except some 5 or 6 , but inside are NOT e-mails fro this folders .. that are some e-mails from other folders ... everythin else is EMPTY except the standard OE folders . I look at th eHD...

wrong dates on sent items
Hello, for some reason my sent items starting changing the date, and now I have some that were sent December 10th 2009, December 11 2009, etc. I have Outlook 2007. I checked the clock and went to control panel and checked Date/Time. Everything has todays date - December 9th 2009 and the time Zone is correct. Also checked Internet Zone and seems to be fine... Any ideas? is there any part in Outlook that I should be checking? thank you in advance for you help No need to repeat your post of only 2 hours ago "lula" <lula@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in messag...

"Can't move the items" message
I imported an outlook.pst file into my current Outlook 2000 and I have doubles and triples of all the entries. When I try to drag and drop an duplicate entry into the wastebasket I get the message "Can't move the items." Any help would be appreciated >-----Original Message----- >I imported an outlook.pst file into my current Outlook >2000 and I have doubles and triples of all the entries. >When I try to drag and drop an duplicate entry into the >wastebasket I get the message "Can't move the items." Any >help would be appreciated >...

add extra item to a combo box?
Hello, I have a form with a combo box on it and wish to add 1 item to the list. How do I do this? Thanks Geoff PS I can create a new combo box with an extra item but the table does not reflect this extra item ... I can however open the form and move to any record and use the drop down list to add the new item ... if the cbo is a bound object you can use the Not in List event and program it to add the text using ado or doa to the table and then I use a macro to requery the cbo. If it is unbound I am unsure, I have never done an unbound before. "Geoff Cox" wrote: > Hello...

Creating folder structure to be the same a nother PST.
Is there an easy way to create the same folder structure between a new PST and an exsisting one? I am creating a new PST file (several reasons) and want to keep all of my rules the same. Thanks Phil Even if it take VBA to do it, that is fine. TIA Phil "Phillips" <Phillips*NOSPAM*@RecycledReefs.com> wrote in message news:J2vCb.100047$_M.526398@attbi_s54... > Is there an easy way to create the same folder structure between a new PST > and an exsisting one? > I am creating a new PST file (several reasons) and want to keep all of my > rules the same. > > ...

Online backup service which restores mail items?
(Originally posted to wrong group) We have been using the LiveVault backup-over-internet service for a remote site and it works very well. However they can not restore individual mail items like we can do at HQ using Brightstor (Arcserve). they can only restore the PRIV and PUB. Does anyone know of another such internet backup service which can restore exchange mail items? Thanks! In case anyone is interested in how the LiveVault service works for exchange here is the info. http://www.mylivevault.com/webhelp/TSK/rs_exchange_2K.asp FYI, Exchange is not there strong point but restori...

Saving sent email
I just started using Outlook for email after switching from Outlook Express. How does one save sent email in Outlook? There doesn't seem to be something like a "sent items" folder. Thanks. Never mind. After looking at the screen page, I figured it out. All you have to do is click on "Customize Outlook Today" and then select "sent items" from the list of folders. "Papa" <bikingis@my.fun> wrote in message news:egf8srXLEHA.268@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... > I just started using Outlook for email after switching from Outlook Express. > How doe...

personal folders keep disappearing
Hi, This is the setup. When we create a personal folder and point the location of the pst file to the users my documents, which is really a redirected network location everything is great until the pc is rebooted. After a reboot their are no personal folders showing and users have to add a new personal folder and browse to their my documents to locate the pst file. The outlook profile was automatically created by running a script that pointed to an edited .prf file. Here is an extract from the prf file that may be the problem: [Service1] OverwriteExistingService=No UniqueService=Yes M...

Promotion on item
I am trying to sell an item using buy 5 get 1 free discount for the customers on price level standard and level A only. I don't want to offer this deal for the customers on price level C and D since my price of this item is already very low. Is there a way to do this ? Thanks for help. Hi, We have a HQ/Store level promotion add on which takes into consideration price level c, d as you requested. Apart from that feature it has comprehensive promotions features all controlled from HQ/Store like: Standard Buy all items in the list with the qualifying quantities Only one list w...

Folder for Attachment
How can I set the folder for the att. (for save or for open) a new att. Thanks if you change it, it applies to all apps using the My Documents folder. Better to customize the Places Bar. http://www.poremsky.com/p/places_bar.htm -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Author, Google and Other Search Engines (Visual QuickStart Guide) Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com Join OneNote Tips mailing list: http://www.one...

moving public folders from 5.5 to 2003
Ok, I've tried everything I can think of. What is the best way, that actually works, to move public folders from Exchange 5.5 to Exchange 2003? The 5.5 box is in one domain and the 2003 is in another. A trust relationship has been set up between the domains so they see each other. Other than that, nothing seems to work to get the public folders moved. We already tried pFmigrate. Thanks! Chris I just created replicas for all of mine on the Exchange 2003 servers...then when I was ready, I removed the replicas from the 5.5 servers... "chu" <anonymous@discussions.micro...

Auto del Outlook delete item
Dear All If a mailbox account only forward a mail to other mail account ,i have set a rule in outlook and set not keep copy but it only send it to delete item but not permanently del it ,delete item also become more and more big How can i auto delete if i will not open the outlook ,where can set in cleint side . Have any script to do this Best Regards snakesboy <snakesboys@gmail.com> wrote: > If a mailbox account only forward a mail to other mail account ,i have > set a rule in outlook and set not keep copy > > but it only send it to delete item but not permanently d...

change Caption menu Items
Hello, how can i change the caption of a menu item i.e. Menu Bar shows a customized options from VBA. i.e. [Pending (x)], [New Clients (x)], etc... where x = a count of recordset. thanks Lee ...

Replicating Public Folders between Domains
I have two networks with separate Windows 2000 domains for separate companies in the same building. The networks are connected at 10mbps between routers and a firewall. Each network has its own separate connection to the internet. Currently there are no trust relationships between the domains, but IP routing works between the two separate internal networks (192.168.1.x and 172.16.3.x) The two companies want to replicate some public folders between their exchange servers, but no other information. The two companies would rather keep their active directories and all other security controls ...

outlook 2003 public folders synchronization
Can't get OL2003 to synch with public folders - think that all the settings are right (offline folder file, send receive groups, cahed exchange mode). Found kb article 820867 which appears to address problem, but it refers to "Clear Offline Items" under Inbox properties, which I simply can't find. Now stumped.... help appreciated. I face the same issue >-----Original Message----- >Can't get OL2003 to synch with public folders - think that >all the settings are right (offline folder file, send >receive groups, cahed exchange mode). Found kb article ...

Insert Item View
Is there a way to change the view of the e-mail when you select Insert Item within Outlook? This view comes up by default in "Group" mode where it groups messages by date. Is there a way to change this view so it is NOT grouped and sorted by date recieved? ...

quantity item report
Hi, I try to find out the quantity of item in the previous specific date. For example in Jan 01 2006. How can I do? In the item report just show quantity of item at current time and does not have filter for date to select. Thank you very much. Best regards, On Tue, 10 Apr 2007 18:53:31 +0200, quy nguyen <qnguyen@eretailsoft.com> wrote: > Hi, > I try to find out the quantity of item in the previous specific date. For > example in Jan 01 2006. How can I do? In the item report just show > quantity > of item at current time and does not have filter for date to sele...

inventory import item type services
does item type of services have to have current cost? Or would the normal procedure be to not have a current cost column on a IM import? They do not have to have a current cost. In fact, I'd be pretty impressed if more than a small percentage of businesses have done analysis to the point where they could generate an accurate cost on their services. -Mike -- Micheal LoPatriello Coordinator, Luna Development mlopat@lunadevelopment.com http://www.lunadevelopment.com "good day" wrote: > does item type of services have to have current cost? Or would the normal > proce...

Rename Sub-Accounts left nav item
In the Account edit dialog, there is a link in left nav call "Sub-Accounts". However, for our clients implementation we have renamed Account to Company and so would like this to change to say "Sub-Companies" but I can not figure out a way to do so. Any ideas anyone? Aaron Aaron, Here you go: http://blogs.infinite-x.net/?p=60 Mitch Aaron, Cancel that last post. that wasn't what you were looking for. Sorry. Mitch "Aaron Prenot" wrote: > In the Account edit dialog, there is a link in left nav call "Sub-Accounts". > However, for...

Cant get CRM to see folder
Im using CRM 3 with Sharepoint. I have created a field called 'new_sharepointfolder' and when a value is put into this it passes the value to an iframe on the notes tab. I keep getting either errors on page load or Error: 'crmform.all.IFRAME_documentlibrary' is null or not an object I dont understand, what have i missed? Here is my code var aName = crmForm.all.new_sharepointfolder.dataValue; var url = 'http://capital05:19675/CIL Document Library/'; if (crmForm.all.new_sharepointfolder.dataValue !=null){crmForm.all.IFRAME_documentlibrary.src = url + aName;} el...