Sent date/time stamp.

Hi is it possible to change the date/time stamp on an
email that you have delayed sending?
I set a delay of 4 hours on the email, but it showed the
date/time stamp that the email was closed/saved etc, can
i change/ammend this?

many thanks

cifulikeit

Date Tracking
I have a cell for date entry, every month the cell will be updated. I then want all the dates entered to be stored in seperate cells on another sheet. Can I do it? Maybe you can clarify a little, you haven't gotten any answers and I suspect it is because nobody understood your question what are the dates entered to be stored in separate cells on another sheet? Regards, Peo Sjoblom "TB" wrote: > I have a cell for date entry, every month the cell will be updated. I then > want all the dates entered to be stored in seperate cells on another sheet. > Can I do it? S...

Sent to as attachment command
I was wondering if there is a way to set up a hyperlink that when clicked sends the workbook as an attachment to the person specified by the hyperlink?? Hi Tom A hyperlink can't do this as far as I know But you can use a macro that will send it to the address in the activecell Sub Mail_workbook() If ActiveCell.Value Like "*@*" Then ActiveWorkbook.SendMail ActiveCell.Value, _ "This is the Subject line" End If End Sub See for more mail examples http://www.rondebruin.nl/sendmail.htm -- Regards Ron de Bruin (Win XP Pro...

how do i openexcel spreadsheet sent via e mail
how do iopen aspreadsheet sent via email windows need to know what programme created it .i dont understand Hi Always copy the file on your harddisk first before you open it Never open it in the mail. Maybe they send a link to the file to you instead of the file ? You can try this Tools>Options>General uncheck "Ignore other Applications" Exit Excel and try again If this doesn't work try to re-register Excel Close Excel first and On the Windows Taskbar 1 ) Start>Run "excel.exe /unregserver"(no quotes)>OK. 2) Start>Run "excel.exe /regserver&qu...

parsing out dates from text
I have a customer tracking program (ADP), and it was originally designed with teh customer notes as a "text" field. Then then customer notes woudl be entered at various times, it would be entered by automatically adding a lineedn cahracter, followed by the date, followed by the user name in parentheses. However, the customer notes are not very useful for searching or for filtering for various types of comments. A sample of a customer notes data woudl look like this: 10/26/05 (Stephen): Fax Submitted to Amy regarding Shipment Approval 11/2/05 (julie):approved extension 1/24/0...

Sent Mail, have mail in sent box not sent by me??
This has now happened two weeks in a row. How can I correct this? My computer is turned off when this is done. Email is being sent to people not in my contact list. Do I have to close this account in order to correct? Is it a Hotmail account? Recent reports of Hotmail Account hijacks http://windowslivehelp.com/solution.aspx?solutionid=1fe6ed3e-eef6-4c57-933f-f3c408f1c5c1 If from another mail service, You can use the above as a guide for the sorts of things to check/change. -- Mike - http://TechHelp.Santovec.us "eve" <eve@discussions.microsoft.com>...

Time as number
I'm working on a time card where employees enter time in, out for lunch, back in and out for the day. I can do this in a time format and get the total for the day. However, the manager thinks it's too cumbersome for employees to type 8:00 AM, 1:00 PM, 2:00 PM, 5:00 PM, for example. Is there a way to do this using numbers, other than military time, or not having to type AM or PM? Thanks, -- Howard Try the following UDF: Function time_it(simple_time As Integer) Dim hr As Integer Dim min As Integer hr = Int(simple_time / 100) min = simple_time - hr * 100 If hr < 6 Then hr = hr...

Finding "missing" Sent Mail
Hello... My Boss just came to me in a panic as he had a message on his screen about consolidating his mail (how he describes it) and he told it Yes.. He now can not find his saved Sent Mail.... Can you help? Where did it go? Thank you... Hi Stan, Perhaps he archived his email? Open Outlook, click on Tools > Options > Other > Autoarchive and see if autoarchive appears to be turned on. If it is, this will show you the exact file the items have been moved to. Next you will need for Outlook to display this file within the user interface. To do that, click on File >...

No labels for sent or forwared mail
Sometimes when I am forwarding or replying mails label of message is not changing as forwarded or replayed. Where is problem and how I can solve it? Thank You. Girts You mean the icon doesn't reflect the change? See http://www.msoutlook.info/question/291 -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] Coauthor, Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.howto-outlook.com/ Outlook FAQ, HowTo, Downloads, Add-Ins and more http://www.msoutlook.info/ Real World Questions, Real World Answers ----- "girts" <girts@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news...

Calculating Dates #2
Hi, I need to construct a spreadsheet that will tell me how many days have elapsed from x to the present. An example would be if I put in A1 10/10/07 Then in B1 you sould see 30 days (or however many years) A2 4/3/04 B2 3.5 years (or whatever) Is there anyway to do that so it updates for on a daily basis? Thanks a lot. The =NOW() function gives the current date so... Type in B2 =INT(NOW()-A1) and make sure that B2 is formatted as a number, not a date. The =INT function is not strictly necessary. It converts the date into an integer so you don't have a decimal fraction of a d...

Gdiplus::Bitmap, FromFile returns 0 all the time
Hallo, I try to create a Bitmap with Bitmap::FromFile(L"c:\\test.jpg"), but something wrong happens there. The way I do it: b = Bitmap::FromFile(L"c:\\test.jpg"); // Bitmap *b declared elsewhere if(!b->GetLastStatus()) return; if(b->GetWidth() <= 0) return; GetLastStatus returns 0 (= ok), everything seems to be just fine, but b->GetWidth() returns 0. I tried this piece of code with different files (jpg, bmp, gif, tiff), but nothing works. I'm at a loss, Martin Martin, Bitmap::FromFile() should work. I've been using it extensively (don't forge...

old email sent back randomly
Hi, I'm running exchange 2000 on a server 2000 professional, both exchange and windows with the latest patches installed. One user sent an email in september to a bunch of people with an attachment of around 800 KB. Randomly this email is sent back to some of the people recipients of the first email. The user who sent the email and who is in destination of this email, does not receive it. Some of the recipients do not receive it and a NDR is generated however their email address is correct. I've checked the outbox on both outlook and outlook web access on the user'...

military time calculations
I am trying to write a program that tracks time entries in "Military time" and then average multiple entries, that cover a 24 hour cylcle for three shifts. I have 90% of the formulas in place but have run into a snag. I need to figure per hour, the number of calls and the average time each took from call in to completion. There will be some hours without any calls and some with several. I need to examine each entry to see when the call came in and when completed, then take the elapsed time and store in a separate cell to be averaged together with other entires fr...

Preventing End users in Outlook from Deleting sent folders
I want to be able to prevent users from deleting their sent emails. Is there a way to do so on the server side? I've never heard of any way to do this...all you could do, if you need to ensure you have copies of all data, would be to enable journaling... -- Susan Conkey [MVP] "brenda" <brenda@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:AFE53D7E-E2D3-4AB8-98EF-A1F781791308@microsoft.com... > I want to be able to prevent users from deleting their sent emails. Is there > a way to do so on the server side? Nope. A user has full control over their *own* mail...

mail not sent
User had an Excel spreadsheet open and tried e-mailing it from with Excel. It would not send. Message would appear at top saying that the file has not been sent. Has happened with other users. ...

Graphing A Time Series OF Stocks
My data looks like so: Stock TradePrice TradeVolume ExecutionDateTime EFG 5.2 8 2:40:04 PM EFG 5.5 8 2:40:02 PM EFG 5.1 10 2:40:01 PM EFG 5.3 10 2:40:01 PM EFG 5.1 10 2:40:00 PM EFG 5.1 10 2:40:00 PM ABC 1.5 4 2:31:17 PM ABC 1.6 ...

Sent Items Disappear
For some reason, after an e-mail has been sent and it is moved to the sent items folder, it doesn't always stay there. Go back a day later and some of the e-mails you sent will be there, and some won't be. It seems to be doing this at random. We're utilizing Outlook 2003 with Exchange 2000 Post SP3 Rollup on the backend. The cache exchange feature is also being used if that makes a difference. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Sincerely, Justin Swall ...

storing dates
When dates are captured in a table, which format is used. Is it the date format from the regional settings in windows? Internally, Access stores date/time data as a special kind of floating point value. The integer part represents date (number of days since Dec 30, 1899), and the fractional part represents the part of the day (0.25 = 6am, i.e. 1/4 of a day; 0.5 = noon, ...) This numeric value is formatted at display time according to the Format property of the Field (in a table or query) or text box (on a form or report.) If the Format property is blank, Access uses the format speci...

Tweaking invoices
Invoices - I was hoping SB 2005 would have a much improved invoice designer. It looks and acts like SB 2003 <*sigh*> and is relatively useless in its current form. And during the upgrade from 2003 -> 2005 it deleted all my custom invoice templates. In my case, I would like to print the date of a specific item on a service invoice as I bill for different services on different dates for my clients. Is there any way to tweak Money 2005 Invoice Designer to add additional field(s) to the "Customize Invoice Item List" function of the invoice designer? I would be willing...

Outlook 2003/Sent to folder
Does anyone know why my sent to folder will not display the id of the person I sent the email to even if I select "to" in the arranged by section???? It's making it difficult to grab previously sent I without having to scan the subjects and do a search. I would much appreciate the assistance! Did you try resetting the view? -- -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net EMO - a ...

How do i get time added to a chart?
I have set up a time sheet for myself! I would like to add time into it and have it added up by itself by the end of the week. Please e-mail be back. Thanks ...

Header/footer date
Is there any way to format the last modified date of the file and have it print in the header/footer? I want to do this using a variable, not having to key in the date manually. MS Word has a variable called savedate, but this does not exist in Excel that I can find. Any help would be appreciated. Try this Ken http://www.rondebruin.nl/print.htm#Saved -- Regards Ron de Bruin http://www.rondebruin.nl "Ken Witherbee" <ken45athome@aol.com> wrote in message news:bf2701c43825$05aa5190$a101280a@phx.gbl... > Is there any way to format the last modified date of the > file...

Downloaded Date Wrong
When I'm viewing a specific account, in the upper left pane is the DOWNLOADED information; date, balance and items to review. For some reason, tha date, balance etc. is no longer being updated when I download statments from my bank. Any ideas how to get that nice feature back up and running? I think that one comes from your bank in the downloaded file, so you need to ask them or choose OFX as the download format if that is an option for you,. -- Glyn Simpson, Microsoft MVP - Money Check http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny for UK tips and fixes for MS Mon...

Run Time error '380'
When we try to view the sales journal from the management program in one of our stores we get a run time error 380- invalid property value. When we click ok to exit the screen we get bumped out of the Manager program. The journal info is being transmitted each day to HQ and can view it at HQ. But why are we getting bumped from the store manager? -- John G at the Tradewinds Shops John, What version are you running as I remember this being fixed last year sometime? Manager | Help | About. Last version for 1.2 was 1.2.0189, whereas 1.3.0209 is the most recent if on the Maintenance Pla...

How can I confirm a 'sent' e-mail?
Please tell me how I can tell if my e-mail has been sent. It will be in the Sent folder of your e-mail application. -- <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<> Graham Mayor - Word MVP My web site www.gmayor.com Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<> "Giacomo" <Giacomo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D1133488-777F-4A5E-9E1D-63323636...

Stop showing end-user-agreement each time opening Excel
eACH TIME i SIGNON TO eXCEL it makes me agree first. Try to re-register Excel. Close Excel first and On the Windows Taskbar 1) Start>Run "excel.exe /unregserver"(no quotes)>OK. 2) Start>Run "excel.exe /regserver"(no quotes)>OK. See the space between exe and /regserver You might have to designate a full path to excel.exe. In that case Start>Run "C:\yourpath\excel.exe" /regserver(quotes required)>OK. Have your CD ready just in case you are asked for it. Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Thu, 24 Jul 2008 07:43:05 -0700, Frankadams <Fran...