sending v cards, changing address settings

Hi       i use outlook 2003,     When I send a v card, the address fields
change to businness, which is normally blank. I have set the home address as
the address to use as mail address, but still this happens.

I tried forwarding the contacts, not as v cards, which does not have the
same problem, but found this duplicates the contact in my outlook.

any ideas

thanks tim

0
adslk4at (77)

Only Service, Settings appear in navigation pane
Using the MSDN subscriber download CRM 3.0 Professional, with the MSDN 10 license key. When I log in using the domain account that was also used to install the server (and then by default was assigned only the role System Administrator), I only see the Service and Settings options in the Navigation pane. I logged in using a different test account, to which the roles Sales, marketing and service were allotted, and that account saw the Sales and Marketing and Service workplace selections. I did assign ALL the roles to my account (the one used to install the server), but I still don'...

Changing Server Name
I set up an Exchange 2003 server. While messing around with the settings, I realized I did not like the name of the machine, so I changed it. But, in ESM, it still shows the old server name. How do I change the server name in ESM? Thanks, Jeff On Sat, 25 Mar 2006 14:32:51 -0800, Jeff Grossman <jeff.nospam@stikman.com> wrote: >I set up an Exchange 2003 server. While messing around with the >settings, I realized I did not like the name of the machine, so I >changed it. But, in ESM, it still shows the old server name. How do >I change the server name in ESM? > >Th...

No message in outbox

Sending a macro to another PC-how?

change the colour of the "invert if negative" option in Excel
How do I change the colour of the "invert if negative" option for charts in Excel? (e.g., use green for positive and red for negative numbers) Checking the "invert if negative" box does change the colour, but without an option as to what colour to be used Hi, For explanation on how to control invert colour. http://www.andypope.info/charts/Invertneg.htm This approach is not possible in xl2007. Cheers Andy -- Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel http://www.andypope.info "Luci" <Luci@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:03173739-0D7A-4037-8C5...

Sending mail from remote location

Send and Recieve Fix

How do I enlarge the spreadsheet view without changing the font s.
At work I can enlarge the view 25-150%. I don't see that feature on my home computer. Maybe the Standard toolbar was hidden (where that zoom icon lives): Tools|customize|toolbars tab make sure Standard is checked. DeborahlX wrote: > > At work I can enlarge the view 25-150%. I don't see that feature on my home > computer. -- Dave Peterson ec35720@msn.com ...

Unable to send?

Sending messages in Outlook

No Permission to Send/Receive Email???

Send Do Not Send

Forwarding Mail to an external Address
I receive email as I am a member of a distribution group. I want to set a rule up in Outlook to automatically forward items addressed to that distribution group, to an external email address. Is this possible? I tried to set up the rule, but could not get it to work. Thanks On Thu, 20 Oct 2005 17:17:01 -0700, RayRedSoxFan <RayRedSoxFan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I receive email as I am a member of a distribution group. I want to set a >rule up in Outlook to automatically forward items addressed to that >distribution group, to an external email address. Is this p...

Automatic Data Changes
I have a work sheet that I use to monitor dates. I need to track up to 5 dates at a time. I would like my worksheet to update automaticaly when I change the dates. Let me explain. The data in A4 through A12 never changes. The data in B4 through B12 changes weekly. I need to track the last 5 changes made to B4 through B12. ex. Lets say B4=10/20/09. I then change B4 to 11/2/09. I want the data from B4 to go to C15. so C15 will be 10/20/09. Then when I change B4 to 11/16/09, I want C15 to automatically update to 11/2/09 and C16 to update to 10/20/09. and so on for 5 dates....

help with account settings
I had a new OS put on my computer and a new version of outlook...i'm trying to transfer my mail settings and account info from the old files...anyone know if there's a way to do an import? i can't seem to get it to recognize there's a prior mail setting on the computer Outlook & Exchange/Windows Messaging Backup and Dual-Boot: http://www.slipstick.com/config/backup.htm The site mentioned above (SLIPSTICK) will outline what files hold what information and what can be moved or copied. -- Nikki Peterson [MVP - Outlook] "Kristi" <anonymous@discussions.mic...

ocx identification and changing it
i made an ocx using vc++ 6 a few months ago that works just fine in the vb 6 program it is being used for. we are now working on a major revision of the vb app and i have added lots of new stuff to the ocx, including renaming some of the old properties... unfortunately this breaks the old version of the vb app when it is installed on a machine... this is a very strange case, but there are good reasons why the testers for the new version of the vb app need to keep the old one working until the new one is at least as stable as the old one. i think what i want to do is to change the ocx enough ...

Sending on behalf... Exchange 2003

how to set mouse focus to first control in a dialog?
When my dialogs first appear, I need to press the mouse button twice - the first time to make the dialog responsive to the mouse, the second to get a response. What do I have to do to avoid the first mouse click? It seems to me the dialog should immediately be responsive to mouse input as soon as it appears. I've tried SetFocus, and GotoDlgCtl but they do not solve the problem. Does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks for your time. Ian Do it in OnInitDialog and return FALSE if you want focus on a different control the first control on the dialog. -- Ajay Kalra [MVP - VC++] aja...

What was Outlook sending?

Changing the columns in the find screen
Hi, I was wondering if it is possible to change the columns displayed in the find screen of the item lookup? Basically, I would like it to show the subdescriptions, as with some of our matrix items the descriptions look exactly the same (too long to display all the details), and so it is not possible to differentiate between them without going into the item properties. Cheers No... You can use the advanced find option to filter down but the find option in RMS is very restrictive. A partner who has customer forms built could help you... See the DRS guys... they have something that can ...

'SEND' just sends it to the OUTBOX

Outlook Can't Send Messages

Rules Wizard and Send/Receive error
A couple of days ago, I received an alert from Norton Antivirus software that the file "belt.cab" was corrupted but could not be deleted. Fearing the worst, I manually deleted the file. Since then, Outlook appears to be completely disabled, with the symptoms being that several commands have disappeared from the Tools menu including Send/Receive (both), Rules Wizard, Out of Office Assistant. I can compose an email, but it will not send. I have checked my email accounts and all appears to be in order. Even after a complete reinstall, I cannot send/receive email. The on...