Sending to multiple addresses

How do I send an email to multiple addresses having only
the recipient see their own email address?
0
anonymous (74721)

Michelle wrote:
> How do I send an email to multiple addresses having only
> the recipient see their own email address?

Put the addresses into the BCC: field.
Note that many e-mail programs will decide such mails are spam though.

Open your new email and go to tools, select recipient,
when your address book opens select (highlight) the
address you want sent blind and then click > bbc,
continue until you are done, and click OK.
0
anonymous (74721)
9/3/2004 5:23:58 PM
Yes, but how do I get the recipeint to see thier name in
the TO box when received?

0
anonymous (74721)
9/3/2004 6:34:01 PM
You can accomplish that by performing a mail merge with Word.

--
Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP
Author of

> Yes, but how do I get the recipeint to see thier name in
> the TO box when received?

0
suemvp (4038)

Using alias address
We use an exchange server at work for e-mail. I have set up an alias that I use for receiving mail but I wanted to use the alias for sending all the mail as well. I was told that it cannot be done in exchange but I can use a POP server. So I set up the alias to use the POP and made it my default account. But it still continues to use the exchange serever account on outgoing mail. Incoming mail is working fine for both the accounts. Isnt there a way I can use the alias to send the e-mail as well? I can change the outgoing accont/address for each message but by default it picks up the exc...

E-mail Formats and Send Address
Thank-you to whoever answered my last question, as a result of which I've gone back to the "Internet" e-mail option. I've also elected not to use RTF as my e-mail format, reverting to plain old Text. However, I would like to use Word as my e-mail editor but.... I would also like to be able to click on the down arrow by the send button to select the e-mail's from address, and..... ....the down arrow only appears when Word is turned off! I've tried the HTML option too, and the same applies. I could've sworn this worked the day before yesterday. Is there any w...

Sending messages in Outlook

Got bounce back message when accept meeting request and send respo
Hi, Our company is using Exchange 2003 and Outlook 2003. There is one user, we call it userA, sent meeting request to userB, when userB accepted userA's request and sent the response, userA got the response back, but at the same time, userB also got bounce back message regarding undeliverable to userC, who is gone for long time, userC's mailbox and account has been completely deleted. It only happens when userA sends meeting request to others, userA doesn't has any problem with other email communication. I am wondering why the response message sent to other user as well as ...

MULTIPLE CHANGES TO ONE FIELD
Hope you can help. I am trying to do an update query on grouping for example field A as data 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10. and in my new field =, field B I want to group this for example "1 to 3", "4 to 6" ect. I am currently doing an update query for each one group is there a way to combine all the querys into on rather than loads? hope this makes sence many thanks Steve You can use IIF I *think* this will work. expr1: IIF ([fieldA]<4,1,IIF(([fieldA]>3) or ([fieldA]<7),2, IIF([fieldA>6,3,99))) -- http://www.ready4mainstream.ny911truth.org/index.html ...

CRM 3.0: Email to internal users fails; external addresses work fi
I've created a workflow rule that when run will send an email to an internal address (local to the exchange server where the router is installed) and cc and external address (@hotmail.com). No matter how this rule is configured, only the external party will ever receive the email. I'm attempting to use this for internal escalation notification, but can't seem to get any CRM users to receive the email. Any thoughts? If you go to settings - organization settings - system systems then click on the email tracking tab there is an entry called Set whether to exclude e-mails betw...

Send Do Not Send

Adding new SMTP address to all users?
We need to add a new smtp address to every user as our company is changing it's name, how can we quickly do this? I added the new (2nd) smtp address tot he default recipient policy, but when I go in ADUC then Email addresses and I can't see the new address on any of our users? The option "Automatically update email addresses based on recipient policy" is enabled. hope you can help On Wed, 25 Oct 2006 09:32:31 +0100, "Gonzo" <no@no.com> wrote: >We need to add a new smtp address to every user as our company is changing >it's name, how can we...

Multiple accounts in Exchange 2003
Hi, In our company, we have multiple divisions and some people -- specifically managers -- have email accounts for each division. For example, I'd have the following email addresses: sam@division1.com sam@division2.com sam@division3.com Managers also want to be able to send emails out of these accounts. All incoming emails should go into one inbox but it's critical they're able send emails out of the account they choose. How can we set this up in Exchange 2003 Std? -- Thanks, Sam In news:26656E82-A4E1-4462-8473-7A265E54C0E6@microsoft.com, Sam <Sam@discussions.micros...

max no of email address in bcc field..!
Hi, What is the max no of email address we can give in outlook bcc fields. Please advice, Thanks & Regards, Jagan ...

sending excel
When I tried to send the program excel from one of my computers to my other computer by email. It was opening when all of a sudden, it said one of the components was missing. ms097.dll Can I not email the program excel. I own it and I was sending it to another computer. You can send Excel workbooks from one computer to another, but not the Excel program. Check the licence that came with your copy of Excel. You can use the CDs to install the program on one computer, and perhaps another copy can be installed on a laptop computer. mike wrote: > When I tried to send the program excel fr...

Send as email greyed out
Hi, I am still unable to get an email merge to work. I've done everything I can to ensure that Outlook 07 is my default mail client (and it is). I've also added the "send as email" button to my MS Word tool bar. However, this is greyed out, which makes me think there is something not quite right in my setup. I looked at this page: http://help.lockergnome.com/office/Word-2007-greyed--ftopict938539.html and they refer to a registry addition - would it be a good idea to try this in Vista Business? Grateful for advice as I can't get mailouts to go till this is sorted. Tha...

Can't Edit Send/Receive Group
Unable to edit the "all account" group. Additionally, an "operation failed" message is received when an attempt is made to edit the group. The symptoms equally apply when a new group is created...Appreciate any advice ...

how do I enter multiple lines in a cell in Excel
asowles, try Alt+enter, is this what you want? -- Paul B Always backup your data before trying something new Please post any response to the newsgroups so others can benefit from it Feedback on answers is always appreciated! Using Excel 2002 & 2003 "asowles" <asowles@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D44E20D0-8CD7-4E65-9578-995E3F294EFA@microsoft.com... > ...

X500 address
Suddenly any new users we create are being stamped with an X500 address, even though this is not in our recipients policy. The rest of the mail addresses are correct according to our RUS. The address being stamped is /o=Company name/ou=companyname/cn=Recipients/cn=profilename - eg. /o=my company/ou=mycompany/cn=Recipients/cn=bill This only affects new users, not existing users, and is causing havoc with a voice messaging system. Anyone know why this is?? Thanks Answered your other post. -- Ed Crowley MVP - Exchange "Protecting the world from PSTs and brick backups!" &q...

Cannot send to newgroup?
Why not? Seems to work as you posted here. If you have issues posting via Outlook Express to this newsgroup, ask in an Outlook Express newsgroup as Microsoft Office Outlook isn't an newsreader. Here is the link for the right forum http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/en-us/default.aspx?dg=microsoft.public.outlookexpress.general Good Luck! -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] Coauthor, Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.howto-outlook.com/ Outlook FAQ, HowTo, Downloads, Add-Ins and more http://www.msoutlook.info/ Real World Questions, Real World Answers ----- ...

Additional email addresses in Entourage
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Email Client: pop I just established a website for my company. My web designer used &quot;webmail&quot; to establish the contact email addresses with the company's name. <br><br>I added the new 'accounts' in Entourage, and they do NOT work. > This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand this format, some or all of this message may not be legible. --B_3348670860_7713833 Content-type: text/plain; charset="ISO-8859-1" Content-tr...

Send Later sends email to outbox
When I make an email and want to save it in the Drafts folder, how do I do this? In OE as I recall I could click the "Send Later" option and it would file the email in the drafts folder. In WLM it saves the email in the Outbox, then I have to manually move it to the drafts folder. That combined with the fact that the unchecking the option to send/receive messages doesn't actually work, kind of sets you up for sending emails that are not ready for prime time. GC "Chips" <chips1@reliableins.nospam> wrote in message news:O6bOPeBULHA.620@...

Cannot get Outlook to send or receive
I have been using Outlook Express for several years.\ Now with Outlook from OfficeXP, I cannot get messages or send any. I have checked to connections in the SMTP and they are, as far as I can see they are correc. I cannot find the Outbox to see if anything is trapped in there but nothing got sent out. ...

Sending Case email updates to Contact.
I want to be able to send email updates for cases to not just a client but a specific contact within the client. I see that the email action supports a contact as a recipient, however, I cannot see how to add a contact to a new case. The only close field is "responsible contact", and this is not listed as an email recipient. Any help would be greatly appreciated. ...

Vendor Sending Us a Check
We inadvertantly received and paid a duplicate invoice to a vendor. The vendor has already cashed our check. To fix the issue, they have sent us a check. We do not have the Customer/Vendor Consolidation function. How can we process this through on the Payables module? We are interested in Vendor History and 1099 amounts. Hi Jav, You can create a Return Transaction and at the same time apply the check you received using the PM Trans Window Return and Cash or Checque field. This way you have the record of the transaction within Payables Management. Cheers, Ems "jav" wro...

Sending Blank Email
Hello, we are having an issue were some email recipients are receiving the emails from out exchange server but the body of the email is blank. This is not an issue with most recipients but a handful of people are recieving email with blank message body from our exchange 2003 server. We recently applied SP2 and we are using Trend Micro's Messaging Suite 3.0-SP1. Anyone have any ideas on this? Thanks in advance Aaron Are the users with this problem consistently the same? Anything consistent about the types of email, for example are they formatted as HTML? Have considered disabling...

IE8 address box steals focus from search box
Hi Running latest IE8 I keep finding that when I start IE8, type an expression in the search box in the top right corner, the address box steals focus So if I type "SQL Server 2008 Client installation", the letters "SQL S" are in the search box and the rest of the letters "erver 2008 Client installation" are now in the address box. This is deeply annoying. Anyone seen this and know how it can be fixed? It only seems to do this at IE8 startup or new tab startup. After that, all words are in the search box and the address box dioes not steal focus....

Send, Send/Receive, Forward
Hi and thanks for reading my appeal. I have just loaded Outlook using Windows 98 and there is no Send, Send Receive or Forward button to be found anywhere. I have spent all day with Outlook Help going through Tools and Customise and Options etc and zilch. Thanking you in anticipation. Maggie While in your inbox, click on View, Toolbars, Standard....does that help? maggie evans wrote: > Hi and thanks for reading my appeal. > > I have just loaded Outlook using Windows 98 and there is > no Send, Send Receive or Forward button to be found > anywhere. > > I have spen...

Users with multiple email addresses
Apologies if this is not the correct forum for this question..... I would like to be able to export a list of all the email addresses in use in our organisation at the moment (to feed into an address list for MIMESweeper). I can export a list of addresses through ADUC, and by other means, but none of them will show multiple addresses for users that have been set up with multiple addresses. What sort of an LDAP query should I use (if that is what I need to use) to export ALL email addresses for ALL users? "Ageing Brilliantine Stick Insect" <AgeingBrilliantineStickInsect@dis...