Sending to multiple addresses

How do I send an email to multiple addresses having only
the recipient see their own email address?
0
anonymous (74717)

Michelle wrote:
> How do I send an email to multiple addresses having only
> the recipient see their own email address?

Put the addresses into the BCC: field.
Note that many e-mail programs will decide such mails are spam though.

Open your new email and go to tools, select recipient,
when your address book opens select (highlight) the
address you want sent blind and then click > bbc,
continue until you are done, and click OK.
0
anonymous (74717)
9/3/2004 5:23:58 PM
Yes, but how do I get the recipeint to see thier name in
the TO box when received?

0
anonymous (74717)
9/3/2004 6:34:01 PM
You can accomplish that by performing a mail merge with Word.

--
Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP
Author of

> Yes, but how do I get the recipeint to see thier name in
> the TO box when received?

0
suemvp (4038)

Linq To SQL and multiple foreign keys naming issue
Hi, I have two tables and one points to the other with three foreign keys, but with different names. The Linq To SQL designer generates integer fields for the foreign keys with a meaningful name, but the object instance with one row of the referenced table has not a well meaning name. Sample: Table Object -> Table Customer Col CustBuy -> id Col CustSell -> id The generated code has integer fields like these: int? CustBuy; int? CustSell; But not meaningful names for the objects: Customer Customer1; Customer Customer2; When using that in code, one does...

No message in outbox

Multiple Versions of IE...is Unsupported
Running Multiple Versions of Internet Explorer On Single Operating System is Unsupported http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2020599 On Thu, 11 Mar 2010 19:57:32 -0500, "PA Bear [MS MVP]" <PABearMVP@gmail.com> wrote: >Running Multiple Versions of Internet Explorer On Single Operating System is >Unsupported >http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2020599 Interesting that you posted this... was this in reference to another thread? I'd actually like to try running IE7 & IE8 on Vista... are there people who have hacked this on and posted a guide? Formal ...

Sending a macro to another PC-how?

Sending mail from remote location

Send and Recieve Fix

Unable to send?

Sending messages in Outlook

No Permission to Send/Receive Email???

Forwarding Mail to an external Address
I receive email as I am a member of a distribution group. I want to set a rule up in Outlook to automatically forward items addressed to that distribution group, to an external email address. Is this possible? I tried to set up the rule, but could not get it to work. Thanks On Thu, 20 Oct 2005 17:17:01 -0700, RayRedSoxFan <RayRedSoxFan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I receive email as I am a member of a distribution group. I want to set a >rule up in Outlook to automatically forward items addressed to that >distribution group, to an external email address. Is this p...

Send Do Not Send

What was Outlook sending?

Count Based On Multiple Criteria
I am trying to count the number of occurrences during a given timeframe for a certain day of the week. I have tried multiple examples that I have found throughout the forums but can't seem to get this to work. Here is an example of the data I am using: A B C 1 Monday, 9/28/09 12:10 PM 2 Monday, 9/28/09 12:45 PM 3 Monday, 9/28/09 12:57 PM 4 Tuesday, 9/29/09 9:00 AM The data in the worksheet is for a week at a time. I am trying to count the number of occurrences that happen between a 30 minute time frame on a certain day. For example, the number of occurren...

Sending on behalf... Exchange 2003

Rules Wizard and Send/Receive error
A couple of days ago, I received an alert from Norton Antivirus software that the file "belt.cab" was corrupted but could not be deleted. Fearing the worst, I manually deleted the file. Since then, Outlook appears to be completely disabled, with the symptoms being that several commands have disappeared from the Tools menu including Send/Receive (both), Rules Wizard, Out of Office Assistant. I can compose an email, but it will not send. I have checked my email accounts and all appears to be in order. Even after a complete reinstall, I cannot send/receive email. The on...

exchnage 5.5 multiple domains
Hi Guys OK - what's the trick...? We have a server with exchange 5.5 and two mail domain names. We can set up users to receive E-mail from either domain name. That works fine. Now the user wants to send E-mail from either domain... Currently they can only send with the return address being the initial/default domain name. How on earth do you set up "one" users mailbox to send from either domain. Pick and choose so to speak. The mail client is Outlook 2000. Hope this is a really dumb question with a simple answer. Got me stuffed, but that ain't hard (grin) Thanks in advance...

Outlook Can't Send Messages

'SEND' just sends it to the OUTBOX

sending Access files
Is there a quick and easy way to send access files without Outlook blocking them. I exchange files with a limited selection of people so am happy that what I am sending and receiving is OK. I know that I can use WizZip but the knowledge database also suggests changing the .mdb extension. I don't know how to do this. Do I just right click over the file and choose open with Word? Or maybe there is a simpler way. Thanks When you send a file type that on Microsoft's potentially dangerous list, you get a message informing you that the recipient may not be able to access the file on...

Trying to send emails from an external program
I am trying to send email from my accpac software and it makes me allow the email everytime. Is there a way I make my Outlook 2007 accept Accpac as a reliable source for sending emails?? tammy0005 wrote: > I am trying to send email from my accpac software and it makes me allow the > email everytime. Is there a way I make my Outlook 2007 accept Accpac as a > reliable source for sending emails?? MapiLab's security add-on (free) ...

Multiple Send to
Dear Experts, In any Document Library you have a Send To drop down option. This can only be configured once that is only one entry. I have to have 7 Custom Send To options. Does anyone know how to create more than 1 Sent To? Best Regards, -- Girish J Bhatia MOSS Certified, SharePoint Certified, MCSE2003, MCDBA, CCNA, CCNP, CCSA ...

Reading multiple values from another table.
I have a table with general information in it such as Subject, Reference Rumber, Comments. I would like to have another table with Company Reference and Responsibility. So when I create a new record including Subject and Reference Number, I could look up values from the second table to fill in multiple instances of Company Reference and Responsibility. A better example would be a form to order pizza. The main form would contain name, address, Size and type of pizza. Then from the same form, you would look up toppings from a seperate table to add multiple toppings to each instance of a pizza. ...

Print multiple copies in Publisher
I am trying to print a program in Publisher. It is two-sided with a single fold (landscape). My Compaq A4000 (not duplex - I need to print one side, manually flip the paper and print the other side) printer allows me to select multiple copies, but only one prints. I have tried to print with collate checked and unchecked. I also tried printing multiple copies in Word and it worked fine. I have checked troubleshooting the printer and came up empty. Any ideas would be appreciated! Thanks... ...