Sending to lists

I have a client who is unable to send to a list of
individuals. There is an 'email to all' function from a
Web site roster, enabling the user to mail all the people
listed. It works for me and for others, and she is using
Outlook as well, and the same browser.
Does anyone know if this could be from an Outlook
setting? I have searched the help index and have found
nothing. I have also checked the code behind the site,
and its clean.

I would really appreciate any feedback or suggestions.

Thanks!
Lydia
0
anonymous (74723)

What version of Outlook?  How many folks are on the list?  Are you all on
the same network? Is this using Exchange or ISP mail?

--�
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, Lydia asked:

| I have a client who is unable to send to a list of
| individuals. There is an 'email to all' function from a
| Web site roster, enabling the user to mail all the people
| listed. It works for me and for others, and she is using
| Outlook as well, and the same browser.
| Does anyone know if this could be from an Outlook
| setting? I have searched the help index and have found
| nothing. I have also checked the code behind the site,
| and its clean.
|
| I would really appreciate any feedback or suggestions.
|
| Thanks!
| Lydia

0
MillyS9060 (3207)

Bin and sort a large list of data
I have a large list of data that i need to go through for my job. what i want to do is organize the numbers into bins, then elimintate any numbers that are identical. does anyone have any ideas? Hi, Sort the data into the number order. Let's say that is in column A. Then in the first free column, make the first cell 0, and then do in row 2 =IF (A1=A2,1,0) This will then equal zero on the first line of a new number. Then Copy, Paste Special, Values on this column of ones and zeros, and then sort on it. The data at the top will be a unique list of numbers. You can just the...

No message in outbox

Sending a macro to another PC-how?

Master Category List keeps reverting to default list
I have had the Master Category List revert to the default list several times now. This has happend at least 6 times since I upgraded to Office 2003 a year ago. This is annoying, as I have my own, different, list of categories that I use. I have used the good info that Sue Mosher provides at: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/olcat.htm to make a backup of my catagories. Using the registry restore routine certainly makes the fix a bit easier than retyping all of the categories. Still, having to dink with the registry to keep outlook from destrying my data is more than a bit unnerving. Does...

Sending mail from remote location

Send and Recieve Fix

Unable to send?

Sending messages in Outlook

No Permission to Send/Receive Email???

Send Do Not Send

Ques regarding "Junk Sender List"
When adding to "Junk Sender List" in Outlook, specifically OL 2K2-SP3, is the real e-mail address recorded (johnQpublic@domain) or the alias (John Q. Public)? Similarily, can entire domains be flagged as Junk Mail senders? Thanks in advance. Joe It's the real email address that's recorded. I don't believe you flag an entire domain (though that would be very nice) because I don't think you can use any wildcards for the username (IE) *@blah.com with the * being a wildcard. Like I said though, it would sure be helpful because we all know the minute you bloc...

Sending on behalf... Exchange 2003

What was Outlook sending?

Outlook Can't Send Messages

'SEND' just sends it to the OUTBOX

Rules Wizard and Send/Receive error
A couple of days ago, I received an alert from Norton Antivirus software that the file "belt.cab" was corrupted but could not be deleted. Fearing the worst, I manually deleted the file. Since then, Outlook appears to be completely disabled, with the symptoms being that several commands have disappeared from the Tools menu including Send/Receive (both), Rules Wizard, Out of Office Assistant. I can compose an email, but it will not send. I have checked my email accounts and all appears to be in order. Even after a complete reinstall, I cannot send/receive email. The on...

sending Access files
Is there a quick and easy way to send access files without Outlook blocking them. I exchange files with a limited selection of people so am happy that what I am sending and receiving is OK. I know that I can use WizZip but the knowledge database also suggests changing the .mdb extension. I don't know how to do this. Do I just right click over the file and choose open with Word? Or maybe there is a simpler way. Thanks When you send a file type that on Microsoft's potentially dangerous list, you get a message informing you that the recipient may not be able to access the file on...

Trying to send emails from an external program
I am trying to send email from my accpac software and it makes me allow the email everytime. Is there a way I make my Outlook 2007 accept Accpac as a reliable source for sending emails?? tammy0005 wrote: > I am trying to send email from my accpac software and it makes me allow the > email everytime. Is there a way I make my Outlook 2007 accept Accpac as a > reliable source for sending emails?? MapiLab's security add-on (free) ...

Multiple Send to
Dear Experts, In any Document Library you have a Send To drop down option. This can only be configured once that is only one entry. I have to have 7 Custom Send To options. Does anyone know how to create more than 1 Sent To? Best Regards, -- Girish J Bhatia MOSS Certified, SharePoint Certified, MCSE2003, MCDBA, CCNA, CCNP, CCSA ...

Automatically sending with outlook 2002
I am running Outlook 2002. When I click send, to send an email, it goes into Outbox. I then need to click send/receive from Inbox. Is there anyway the email can just send automatically from the outbox to avoid having to click send in 2 steps? Thanks. Check Tools | Options | Mail Setup Is the option to send messages immediately selected? Also, check the Send/Receive Settings | Define Send/Receive Groups. -- PATRICK REED [Outlook - MVP]~~~~~~ -Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) -Have you checked http://www.slipstick.com? -Please post your Outlook version! "Ronk"...

still problems with Exchange 2010 and sending to certain domains
We have done the following: made sure the PTR records matches the IP address of the send connector created an SPF record we are still having issues sending to certain domains and we are at a loss. I've done plenty of 2007 systems and never had this issue. What are we doing wrong? It simply doesn't make sense. Do you get an error message back from the receiving server? JE. On 1/26/2010 10:14 AM, Gene Whitley wrote: > We have done the following: > > made sure the PTR records matches the IP address of the send connector > > created an...

Not In List
I have 4 comboboxes that are each filtered from the previous (Lets say they are comboboxes A thru D). They are functioning properly. When I enter a record that is not in the list for Combobox A, it says not in list would you like to add it?. Answer yes and record is added. Now to combobox B, same thing happens. However, They should be related. What code do I need to add to have the record added to combobox B to be related to Combobox A? Here is the code for the NotInList: ' If Entered Product is not in List allow add. Private Sub cboProduct_NotInList(NewData As String, Re...