Sending reported error (0x800401F) : 'The operation failed. An ob.

I've set up MS OE correctly with the Gmail.com website instructions. Then
when I try to send or receive this error message appears.
0
Fire4FX (1)

Errors accessing shared speadsheet.
I have a group of users who access a shared Excel spreadsheet. The spreadsheet is on a Novell server. Starting out they all could access the spreadsheet fine. Starting recently people have begun to receive memory errors when accessing or saving the spreadsheets. If you log into windows as a different user but still use the same ID in Novell it works fine for a period of time then recieves the same error. This seems to be a microsoft issue as after you recieve the error you can copy the file local and it still errors. logon as a different user in windows and it works fine. any help wou...

No message in outbox

Sending a macro to another PC-how?

Error : The Information Store Could Not Be Opened
Hi, I having this error message when I try to open Rules Wizard with Outlook 2003 / Exchange 2000... So I can't access or create any rules... How can I fix this ? Thanks ...

Sending mail from remote location

Send and Recieve Fix

Consolidating tables for reporting through crystal
I was wondering if anyone out there has come up with a good way of reporting across multiple companies? We have 30 distinct companies in GP and the best solution I have come up with is to create a stored procedure that pulls data from each company db. I can then use Crystal to report off that sp and get consolidated information. Any thoughts would be appreciated! Doug Consider using views using union queries, instead of stored procs. there is one other way You cn use an OLAP tool such as Proclarity from Professional Advantage or XL Reporter from solver Inc These tools give you more tha...

D0000144 unknown hard error
hi guys, I dont understand chinese but still trying to fix a chinese windows xp laptop.. I runned a virus scan by removing the hard drive and connecting it externally with symantec.. I got 74 infected files.. when i have plugged back the hard drive to the laptop I am getting D000144 unknown hard error with a blue screen Can't boot on safe mode/ last good config- same error trying windows repair - same result run bast avast cd.. run clean registry/ virus scan etc- same error any sugguestions!!! Thanks guys -- ashvin :D Just chill -pls post your feedback on my repu...

Unable to send?

Full Page X-Report
Hello, Does anyone out there have a full page X-Report? I looked around on the Dynamics site and others, but I didn't find. I wound up just modifying the X-Report to be a 2 columned fullpage report. However, I would like to see if anyone else out there has done it differently. Yeah, Mine hasn't been tested extensively. I also removed the hourly sales in order to make it all fit on one page. Mine is on my website here <a href="http://www.nicholausmalone.com/">www.nicholausmalone.com</a>. Incase anyone wants to see it. "Jeff" wrote: >...

Sending messages in Outlook

No Permission to Send/Receive Email???

Send Do Not Send

X & Z Reports
Is there any way to tweak the X & Z reports to print only dept. that have an amount and not the ones with 0 amount? And is there a way to rearainge the order in which they are printed? Place the code below inside the For each statement in the Department Sales part of the XReport.xml file. <IF> <CONDITION> Report.Department.Sales <> 0 </CONDITION> <THEN> <ROW>Report.Department.Name "|" Report.Department.Sales "|" Report.Department.PercentageSales </ROW> <...

Sending on behalf... Exchange 2003

What was Outlook sending?

add or remove programe function not operated
I found this problem after I click on this function, the programe is no any respound ( I wand to remove some programe ) State your internet drivers license number if you need assistance. idole wrote: > I found this problem after I click on this function, the programe is no > any > respound ( I wand to remove some programe ) ...

'SEND' just sends it to the OUTBOX

Outlook Can't Send Messages

Rules Wizard and Send/Receive error
A couple of days ago, I received an alert from Norton Antivirus software that the file "belt.cab" was corrupted but could not be deleted. Fearing the worst, I manually deleted the file. Since then, Outlook appears to be completely disabled, with the symptoms being that several commands have disappeared from the Tools menu including Send/Receive (both), Rules Wizard, Out of Office Assistant. I can compose an email, but it will not send. I have checked my email accounts and all appears to be in order. Even after a complete reinstall, I cannot send/receive email. The on...

Not so advanced budget/reports feature in 2005 #2
I recently upgraded to Money 2005 small business from the 2004 version in the hopes it would fix problems I have had with the budget and reports. My budget is set in stone and approved once a year for my non-profit organization. When I enter the budget into Money, my recurring bills and deposits show up in my budget and I can't get rid of them!!! Since my recurring bill/deposits may not exactly match my yearly budget, my budget is always way off. I have to calculate it by hand whenever I have to do a report. I've always considered Microsoft Money's implementation of ...

sending Access files
Is there a quick and easy way to send access files without Outlook blocking them. I exchange files with a limited selection of people so am happy that what I am sending and receiving is OK. I know that I can use WizZip but the knowledge database also suggests changing the .mdb extension. I don't know how to do this. Do I just right click over the file and choose open with Word? Or maybe there is a simpler way. Thanks When you send a file type that on Microsoft's potentially dangerous list, you get a message informing you that the recipient may not be able to access the file on...

Compiled ocx file reports different sizes
Hi, When I use MSVC 6.0 ide to compile my active x component , the size reported is 412KB But when I comple the same fromcommand line, the size reported is 408KB Why ? Am I loosing something here Does IDE add somethings... Help sandSpiderX Likely you are simply using different compile options. Variations in optimization, byte alignment, debug info, etc. can all yield different sized modules. "sandSpider" <m74.piscean@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1120826022.231620.249400@g43g2000cwa.googlegroups.com... > Hi, > > When I use MSVC 6.0 ide to compile my activ...