Sending pictures with text and then another picture with text.

I receive some e-mails with text and then a picture with more text and again
a picture.  Some of these will have 8 to 10 pictures with text under each
picture.  But when I send it out it is received with all of the text in a
group and the pictures are all sent as attachments.  How do I get my e-mails
to send the pictures and text the way I receive them?  Thanks for any help
you can give me.  Bob
0
Olson (1)

How do I make numbers become text?
I am trying to create a spreadsheet where numbers entered in one location become text in another. I tried the Help option, but I am still lost. Please help, and thank you. From earlier postings: How to Convert a Numeric Value into English Words http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=KB;EN- US;140704& and: (courtesy of a cut and paste from a Tom Ogilvy post): If you want an addin that provides a worksheet function that does this, download Laurent Longre's free morefunc.xll addin found here: http://longre.free.fr/english/ It is downloaded in a zip file which also conta...

No message in outbox

Can I get a picture to flow with the text?
I want a picture box to flow with my text instead of the text flowing around my picture. Please help! Position the image in the text box, right-click the image, click format picture, layout tab, select inline on the drop down. The image has to be fully or partially in the text box for the inline to be active. -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "lnewhall" <lnewhall@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9389F6E0-BB5D-4ADA-8334-39B108192240@microsoft.com... >I want a picture box to flow with my text instead of the text flowing around > my picture. Ple...

text extract
How do i extract a variable length string of text from a longer string? My cell reads "Login LDAP user mapatron at 192.168.1.146 as role student", and would like to extract "mapatron" from this string. this username is variable in length, so using three columns and "=right(X,X)" and "=left(X,X)" doesn't work. any suggestions? Thanks in advance for your help. John Supple Hi John any logic WHERE this username is lcated. e.g. always after the string 'LDAP'? -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "John S" <John S@discu...

Sending a macro to another PC-how?

Sending mail from remote location

Send and Recieve Fix

anchor picture to text box
(Publisher 2003) I have a newsletter with a Kudos box. In the corners of the box I have a happy face. I'd like the happy faces to be anchored to their corners so when I enlarge or shorten the box, the faces move along with the text box. Why not create a rectangle, insert the happy faces, group. The problem as I see it would be if you resize, the happy faces could be distorted if you widen or shrink the group. You would always have to re-size proportionally. -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "Helen" <Helen@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:193...

Publisher insert picture help
Hi, I'm sure this is a very basic question, but when I insert a jpeg, it appears black and I can't get the image to appear. There must be something basic I am forgetting. Please help! Thanks. Lori H wrote: > Hi, I'm sure this is a very basic question, but when I insert a jpeg, > it appears black and I can't get the image to appear. There must be > something basic I am forgetting. Please help! Thanks. ================================= Maybe you need to update your video driver. Q: Why can I not see images/shapes/ lines when editing my publication? http://ed.mvps.o...

Unable to send?

Logical Test: Text Against Number 12-31-09
Can someone provide some insight into why Excel will always return TRUE when, for example, we have ="a">27 (or any other number) and FALSE when ="a"<27? Text has a higher value than a number. Try this... Enter this data: A1 = a A2 = 1 A3 = b A4 = 2 A5 = c Sort A1:A5 in ascending order and you'll see how Excel orders the text as being a higher value than the numbers. -- Biff Microsoft Excel MVP "rslaughter5" <rslaughter5@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:80AF82FA-D9F8-48A9-9105-059EB3B7E6F0@microsoft...

Text in Cell as Formula #3
Peo + Julie Many thanks for your answer with the last query. I have another similar question; I would like to use values form a different spreadsheet, and this method [INDIRECT()] fails. i.e. I type the link (as text) from a different spreadsheet in a cell in the current spreadsheet and use this method to call a value in a cell. Appreciate your help. ...

Sending messages in Outlook

No Permission to Send/Receive Email???

Send Do Not Send

from the text 4 pcs., how to remove only characters/text
Pls help me in the above subject i.e. from the cell contents in excel as "4 Pcs.", what is the formula to be used to remove only number and mention in a separate cell. i.e. cell should contain only numeric value, not the text. Chris, is the syntax always the same? i.e. a figure followed by a space followed by text. =VALUE(LEFT(A1,FIND(" ",A1))) If it isn't, it may be advisable to provide more information on the possibilities before we get further into it. "chriswyn" <chriswyn@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8...

appending data from text file with different column orderings
I'm interested in appending data to an Access table without having tobe constrained by the order of the columns in an external file. Forinstance, if I have a table with 4 fields - A, B, C, D - I would liketo be able to have my external file in any column order, say D, C, B,A. Is this possible without programming?>From what I've seen, it seems that I would have to have my externalfile ordered the same as the table - A, B, C, D - and I'd like to haveindependence of the table ordering.Denis On Mar 14, 4:37 pm, John Nurick <j.mapSoN.nur...@dial.pipex.com>wrote:> Hi Denis,...

What was Outlook sending?

Picture Manager random captures?
Why does MS Picture Manager capture, apparently randomly, images from the internet? How can one avoid this unwanted feature? ...

Another Accounts Question.
I have an Accounts problem I don't understand and have no clue where to begin to solve it. I'm using Outlook 2000 from the Microsoft Office Pro Suite, Internet Only, on XP. Since I am a Listowner several times over I have fashioned five different Outlook Accounts to my single broadband ISP e-mail address. All are working well. My ISP e-mail address is listed as the default. When I send a personal e-mail I just hit Send and Send and Receive and out my e-mail goes with my personal address in the header. If I'm sending in the name of a Listgroup I use Send Using, pick the righ...

Sending on behalf... Exchange 2003

Outlook Can't Send Messages

'SEND' just sends it to the OUTBOX