Sending HTML format report is not working #2

I have been sending RTF report from Ms Access on the body of the email.
I need to send it in HTML format instead, but it is not working. The
body of the email displays the whole source instead of the HTML
formatted body. I have realized that the email format shows "Plain
Text" and "Rich Text" format only. If you have further questions,
please do not hesitate to contact me.
Below there is an example of what I am getting, please check:

<HTML><HEAD><META HTTP-EQUIV="Content-Type"
CONTENT="text/html;charset=windows-1252"><TITLE>Rental
Confirmation</TITLE></HEAD><BODY><TABLE BORDER=0 CELLSPACING=0
CELLPADDING=0 ><TR HEIGHT=31 ><TD WIDTH=4 > <BR></TD><TD WIDTH=228
><FONT SIZE=5 FACE="Book Antiqua" COLOR=#000000>Order Confirmation</FONT></TD><TD WIDTH=108 ><FONT SIZE=1 FACE="Arial" COLOR=#000000>            </FONT></TD><TD WIDTH=348 ><FONT SIZE=5 FACE="Book Antiqua" COLOR=#000000>EZ Wireless Communications</FONT></TD></TR></TABLE><TABLE BORDER=0 CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ><TR HEIGHT=21 ><TD WIDTH=4 > <BR></TD><TD WIDTH=92 ><FONT SIZE=3 FACE="Book Antiqua" COLOR=#000000>Order No.:</FONT></TD><TD WIDTH=576 ><FONT SIZE=3 FACE="Book Antiqua" COLOR=#000000>7251</FONT></TD></TR></TABLE><TABLE BORDER=0 CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ><TR HEIGHT=15 ><TD WIDTH=4 > <BR></TD><TD WIDTH=668 ><FONT SIZE=1 FACE="Book Antiqua" COLOR=#000000>Your cellular phone rental order has been received and processed. Please confirm the following rental information:</FONT></TD></TR></TABLE><TABLE BORDER=0 CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ><TR HEIGHT=21 ><TD WIDTH=8 > <BR></TD><TD WIDTH=372 ><B><U><FONT SIZE=3 FACE="Book Antiqua" COLOR=#0000ff>Customer Information:</FONT></B></U></TD><TD WIDTH=292 ><B><U><FONT SIZE=3 FACE="Book Antiqua" COLOR=#0000ff>Delivery Information:</FONT></B></U></TD></TR></TABLE><TABLE BORDER=0 CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ><TR HEIGHT=15 ><TD WIDTH=8 > <BR></TD><TD WIDTH=372 ><FONT SIZE= .......Etc......

If you copy the whole source in a HTML editor like dreamweaver, it
gives you the exact format.
I do not know if I have to change a setting in ms outlook or change the
code I have which is:

Dim strline, strHTML
Dim OL As Outlook.Application
Dim MyItem As Outlook.MailItem
Set OL = New Outlook.Application
Set MyItem = Outlook.Application.CreateItem(olMailItem)

If Me.Status Like "*Reserved*" Or Me.Status Like "*rent*" Then
DoCmd.OutputTo acOutputReport, "Rental Confirmation", acFormatHTML,
"C:\Order.html"
MyItem.Subject = "ORDER CONFIRMATION - Cellular phone rental Order" & "
" & Me.Invoice_No
End If

Open "C:\Order.html" For Input As 1
Do While Not EOF(1)
Input #1, strline
strHTML = strHTML & strline
Loop
Close 1
MyItem.Body = strHTML
MyItem.To = Me.email
MyItem.Display
If Left(OL.Version, 2) = "10" Then
MyItem.bodyformat = olFormatHTML
End If

Thank you in advance for your help.

0
danny3924 (9)

Data Security & Flash Drive Formatting
Last week I placed some sensitive files on a flash drive for a brief period (two or three hours) before deleting them. At this point, I'd like to make sure that these deleted files CANNOT be recovered, and I know there are tools out there that *can* restore deleted files. I need to make sure that any such tools will NOT be able to recover the files in question. So, I'm wondering if a "low-level" format operation would flip all the 1's to 0's (so to speak), such that these files would be certainly unrecoverable. Would formatting do the trick? And wo...

No message in outbox

Sending a macro to another PC-how?

Sending mail from remote location

Custom Number Format #12
Am trying to custom format a field in a pivot table. I want to display the decimal point and 2 decimal places, unless the value is an integer. With format '0.??' I achieve what I want with the decimal places. But then all integer values still display the decimal point. How do I remove this? Olly I don't think you can do this with just formatting. But you could use a macro that looks at the value. But since you're writing about a pivottable, it would seem to me that with all the ways you could pivot the data, you'd want to run the macro on demand. If you want... ...

Send and Recieve Fix

2.0 Threads, Join() and Invoke
Hi, I just want to run several threads at the same time. The code below just hang because - I guess - it can't access the TextBox.Text method. What is wrong with tis code ?! Thanks. Melina. public class Report { public TextBox _log; private List<RptTemplate> _listeTemplate; private List<CIF> _listeCIF; public Report(TextBox logTextBox, List<RptTemplate> listeTemplate, List<CIF> listeCIF) { _log = logTextBox; _listeTemplate = listeTemplate; _listeCIF = lis...

Consolidating tables for reporting through crystal
I was wondering if anyone out there has come up with a good way of reporting across multiple companies? We have 30 distinct companies in GP and the best solution I have come up with is to create a stored procedure that pulls data from each company db. I can then use Crystal to report off that sp and get consolidated information. Any thoughts would be appreciated! Doug Consider using views using union queries, instead of stored procs. there is one other way You cn use an OLAP tool such as Proclarity from Professional Advantage or XL Reporter from solver Inc These tools give you more tha...

Working with names
I'm working in a worksheet plenty of named ranges. When I change a name of a range or cell, the formulas referring that range don't reflect tha change of the name (they keep the old name). May you suggest me a procedure to reflect automatically those changes? No, Excel doesn't change your formulas when you change a name. In fact it doesn't have a "change a name" feature as such. You must accomplish that by selecting the range and defining the new name. At that point you have two named ranges, the original and the new one. Then you would delete the old one from ...

Conditional Formatting niggle
Hi, Not so much a technical issue, more of a blinkin' annoyance! In conditional formatting I click on 'formula' in the drop-down list. Next to it I have the formula. Now, let's say I wanted to amend that formula. I click in the middl of it, change it, then move my cursor along to change something else. It doesn't move the cursor along, it adds the the cell range from th worksheet. Aaaarrrrgh!!! It's really frustrating. I should hav gotten used to it by now but it still gets me. Is there a key combo I can use along with the cursor keys to move th cursor along,...

Ingenious formatting needed?
To present a spreadsheet to my client I hide the columns that are not needed on a case by case basis. When I hide un-needed columns the formatting of my "group titles" - categories of personnel, that sit in a cell that is a merged cell across the entire group - often gets messed up....squashed too much, spills over onto the next group title. Example: Category "Senior Project Management" Columns: D - M For project "cars" I only need columns E, G & H, so I wish to hide the balance. The title "senior project management" (merged ce...

Unable to send?

Sending messages in Outlook

Can I print 2 A5 side by side on A4 landscape
Using Publisher , how can i produce two identical A5 text layouts , side-by-side on a sheet of A4 landscape paper Setup your printer first, select A4. In page setup select custom, landscape, input 14.8cm width and 20.997cm height. The dialogue on the page setup will say "Prints 2 copies per sheet, 2 columns of 1." -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Molly" <Molly@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:12E49428-863F-4657-92FE-0263BBA164C2@microsoft.com... > Using Publisher , how c...

No Permission to Send/Receive Email???

Web Access #2
Hey guys, I cannot user Outlook Web Access anymore, where can I troubleshoot this? You haven't said what version, and given very little information to go on, so this reply may be way off. You could start with the OWA troubleshooting guide: http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/exchange/2000/support/troubowa.mspx -- Neil Hobson Exchange MVP For Exchange news, links and tips, check: http://www.msexchangeblog.com "Melvin" <mrodriguez@nyas.org> wrote in message news:eh61ZzrWEHA.808@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > Hey guys, I cannot user Outlook Web Access anymore,...

CListView Problem #2
Hi, I have a strange problem that 'just appeared' a couple of days ago. http://reserveanalyst.com/images/ListView.jpg Both views are derived from my CLView:CListView. I also have a CLView object in another view not derived and driven from the doc that's fine. I can only hope this rings a bell as I've shut _everything_ off in the report view, (toolbars, initializing columns, writing rows, styles, tooltips, anything my derived class does.) The only thing I'm doing that is different than MFC is my doc manager deletes and creates views in the main frame, but I doubt th...

Send Do Not Send

Sending on behalf... Exchange 2003

Save as html #3
I recently upgraded from Office 97 running on a Windows 98 machine to Office 2003 running on an XP machine. With the Office 97 version of Excel, when I do a "save as html" the file that is created has the cells formatted with shadowed bars around them. When I do a "save as web page" in the newer version of Excel, the shadowed bars are missing. How can I get the same formatting as with the older version of Excel? John, Excel has come a long way with html since Excel 97. It looks considerably more in a browser like it does in Excel. Probably your only bet is to ...

X & Z Reports
Is there any way to tweak the X & Z reports to print only dept. that have an amount and not the ones with 0 amount? And is there a way to rearainge the order in which they are printed? Place the code below inside the For each statement in the Department Sales part of the XReport.xml file. <IF> <CONDITION> Report.Department.Sales <> 0 </CONDITION> <THEN> <ROW>Report.Department.Name "|" Report.Department.Sales "|" Report.Department.PercentageSales </ROW> <...

Setup Account Format
I have installed Microsoft Dynamic GP, working with the Demo data come with it. I’m logged with SA user and I tried to change the account format and received this message: You cannot change the Account Format because there are other users in this company. Please help me Thanks jvrodriguez@infomedika.com Sometime users can get "stranded" in Dynamics. Go to Tools - Utilities - System-User Activity. Look for users there beside the 'sa' user. You can also try rebooting the SQL server to clear temp tables. -- www.fmtconsultants.com "Valentin Puerto Rico&qu...

missing public folder #2
For some reason completely unknown to me, many of the public folders dissappeared from the M drive and are no longer accessible from the Outlook clients. On the other hand, when I look at the Exchange administration program the folders are all there and the permissions seem correct. Is there any way of getting these back without doing a complete system/Exchange restore? Sounds like Joe has exactly the same problem I am describing. I did look at the EMS and all of the folders are indicated and the permissions are correct. No one touched these things. Still they do not appear on the M drive a...