Sending Error Message

When I press the Send/Receive button, it appears that Outlook 2003 is trying to send 3 or 4 files even though there are no files to be sent.  I then get the following error message which quickly disappears:    Task 'pop.xxxxxxx.com.au' - Sending reported error (0x80040201): 'Unknown Error 0x80040201'.  Outlook seems to work OK otherwise.  I do not have Outlook Express installed.  I have vet, zonealarm, adaware, spybot etc and can't find any viruses, trojans etc.
0
anonymous (74717)

Errors accessing shared speadsheet.
I have a group of users who access a shared Excel spreadsheet. The spreadsheet is on a Novell server. Starting out they all could access the spreadsheet fine. Starting recently people have begun to receive memory errors when accessing or saving the spreadsheets. If you log into windows as a different user but still use the same ID in Novell it works fine for a period of time then recieves the same error. This seems to be a microsoft issue as after you recieve the error you can copy the file local and it still errors. logon as a different user in windows and it works fine. any help wou...

No message in outbox

Sending a macro to another PC-how?

Error : The Information Store Could Not Be Opened
Hi, I having this error message when I try to open Rules Wizard with Outlook 2003 / Exchange 2000... So I can't access or create any rules... How can I fix this ? Thanks ...

Sending mail from remote location

cannot move messages
Sometimes when I attempt to move a message from the inbox to a storage folder I receive the following error message - "An unknown error has occured. The selected message(s) could not be moved." Why am I receiving this message and how can this problem be corrected? Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks What kind of mail account is it? POP3, IMAP or HTTP? Both IMAP and HTTP accounts synchronize with the mail server, so moving a message from the mail account to the storage folder requires that WLM tell the mail server to delete the message from the server ma...

Send and Recieve Fix

D0000144 unknown hard error
hi guys, I dont understand chinese but still trying to fix a chinese windows xp laptop.. I runned a virus scan by removing the hard drive and connecting it externally with symantec.. I got 74 infected files.. when i have plugged back the hard drive to the laptop I am getting D000144 unknown hard error with a blue screen Can't boot on safe mode/ last good config- same error trying windows repair - same result run bast avast cd.. run clean registry/ virus scan etc- same error any sugguestions!!! Thanks guys -- ashvin :D Just chill -pls post your feedback on my repu...

Unable to send?

Sending messages in Outlook

No Permission to Send/Receive Email???

form error
Help! I am using a command button from a subform to open form and I am getting an error. It says "the table tbleActivityNote is already opened exclusively by another user, or is already opened by the user interface and cannot be opened programically". I have this same concept on 3 other forms with now problems. THanks for any ideas. Did you bind your forms to tables or queries? You should be using queries. sue gray wrote: >Help! I am using a command button from a subform to open form and I am >getting an error. It says "the table tbleActivityNote is already...

urgent (high importance) messages #2
Is there a way to remove the high importance flag from messages sent through Exchange 2003? We have a number of users that always set this flag even though the subject matter of the message is not important at all. Thanks Might be, in one of the policies that are Outlook/Office based? Sorry can't be more specific than that... JeffG On Thu, 10 Feb 2005 04:53:03 -0800, "Scott" <Scott@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Is there a way to remove the high importance flag from messages sent through >Exchange 2003? > >We have a number of users that always set ...

CRM 3.0 Distribute Campaign Activity Error
I'm trying to do a word mail merge to a marketing list which is part of a campaign. I can create the Campaign Activity (Channel is "Letter via Mail Merge"). When I click on "open word" on the "Distribute Campaign Activity" screen after having selected the type of "template" I get an error Line: 132 Char: 1 Error: Access is denied Code: 0 URL: http://<server name/_grid/cmds/dlg_canmailmerge.aspx?iObyType=4402&Total=1&sIds=<GUID>&sAction=letterviamailmerge I have system administration role, mail merge has no issues on any other ...

Send Do Not Send

Sending on behalf... Exchange 2003

What was Outlook sending?

'SEND' just sends it to the OUTBOX

Outlook Can't Send Messages

Rules Wizard and Send/Receive error
A couple of days ago, I received an alert from Norton Antivirus software that the file "belt.cab" was corrupted but could not be deleted. Fearing the worst, I manually deleted the file. Since then, Outlook appears to be completely disabled, with the symptoms being that several commands have disappeared from the Tools menu including Send/Receive (both), Rules Wizard, Out of Office Assistant. I can compose an email, but it will not send. I have checked my email accounts and all appears to be in order. Even after a complete reinstall, I cannot send/receive email. The on...

Error 214721865
I am experiencing an Error message on my second station when trying to post a transaction, usually the first or second after I open Store Operation Pos. This is the error msg in Full. Error 214721865 Cannot Drop the Table # Temp Because it does not exist in System Cat Log (Source: Microsoft OLE DB Provider for SQL Server) (SQL State:40502 Native Error 3701) Select GetDate ( ) As Current Date Time -- Thank You Harjit SherGill /DBA Altaville Market 324 South Main st po box 370 Altaville CA 95221 Tel : 209-729-1403 vendaliajat@yahoo.com ...

Out of Memory Error: MultiThreading Problem?
I have an application with various worker threads each performing calculations on separate data sets specific to each thread and a dll which processes remote server msgs. Each of these worker threads and dll use a class called MessageMgr to notify the main dialog to update specific list controls with the data derived from the calculations. The main function in MessageMgr used to communicate with the dialog is SendMsgToDlg where strMsg is the msg to insert into the control and msgType indicating which control to update: void MessageMgr::SendMsgToDlg(const char* strMsg, int msgType){ CString ...

sending Access files
Is there a quick and easy way to send access files without Outlook blocking them. I exchange files with a limited selection of people so am happy that what I am sending and receiving is OK. I know that I can use WizZip but the knowledge database also suggests changing the .mdb extension. I don't know how to do this. Do I just right click over the file and choose open with Word? Or maybe there is a simpler way. Thanks When you send a file type that on Microsoft's potentially dangerous list, you get a message informing you that the recipient may not be able to access the file on...