Sending distribution list as contacts for others to use

Two issues:

1) I have a distribution list in Outlook 2002 and 2003, I want to send
it to a client so that they can then have all of these contacts listed
individually, not as a group in their contacts folder. How can I do
this please?

2) Also Outlook 2002 and 2003 I have a list of names and email
addresses in a Word file, and I'd like to send these to the same person
to add to their contacts list. I currently do not have them in my
contacts, only in the Word file.

Thanks in advance

contrain <rlaughridge@gordonrees.com> wrote:

> 1) I have a distribution list in Outlook 2002 and 2003, I want to send
> it to a client so that they can then have all of these contacts listed
> individually, not as a group in their contacts folder. How can I do
> this please?

Send them as contacts or, if the addresses are contained only in the DL,
send them independently of the DL.

> 2) Also Outlook 2002 and 2003 I have a list of names and email
> addresses in a Word file, and I'd like to send these to the same
> person to add to their contacts list. I currently do not have them in
> my contacts, only in the Word file.

Send them the Word document.
--
Brian Tillman

0
tillman1952 (16052)

No message in outbox

Bin and sort a large list of data
I have a large list of data that i need to go through for my job. what i want to do is organize the numbers into bins, then elimintate any numbers that are identical. does anyone have any ideas? Hi, Sort the data into the number order. Let's say that is in column A. Then in the first free column, make the first cell 0, and then do in row 2 =IF (A1=A2,1,0) This will then equal zero on the first line of a new number. Then Copy, Paste Special, Values on this column of ones and zeros, and then sort on it. The data at the top will be a unique list of numbers. You can just the...

Master Category List keeps reverting to default list
I have had the Master Category List revert to the default list several times now. This has happend at least 6 times since I upgraded to Office 2003 a year ago. This is annoying, as I have my own, different, list of categories that I use. I have used the good info that Sue Mosher provides at: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/olcat.htm to make a backup of my catagories. Using the registry restore routine certainly makes the fix a bit easier than retyping all of the categories. Still, having to dink with the registry to keep outlook from destrying my data is more than a bit unnerving. Does...

Sending a macro to another PC-how?

Sending mail from remote location

Send and Recieve Fix

Unable to send?

how to setup a monthly planner using excel?
how to setup a monthly planner using excel? You should be able to find something here http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/CT101043131033.aspx -- HTH, Barb Reinhardt "wtk" wrote: > how to setup a monthly planner using excel? ...

Integration Manager SOP distributions
I want to override some segments in the GL account distributions for a Sales Invoice integration. It works great except it only brings in the accounts I tell it to. It doesn't include the default accounts like A/R. Or, is there a way for it to use the default accounts for the transaction, and then update the distributions with the new segments? Oh I figured it out. There is an option in the distributions for "Default unImported accounts" or something like that and it worked!!! "barbola" wrote: > I want to override some segments in the GL account distributions...

Sending messages in Outlook

No Permission to Send/Receive Email???

Help please using a combo box with a query instead of the usual wildcards etc.....
Hi, I have nearly finished my database and I would like to add a query that uses a combo box to get the results, not the usual paramater style input. I suppose it would need a form and a query and a combo box, but where to start !!!!!!!! Any kind soul out there that can give me an example of where to start..........? Many Thanks Joe Joe The generic approach you'd use is: * create a new form, add a combo box that is set to return the value your query would need * create your query ... in the criterion "cell", put a reference to the form's combo box's value: ...

Send Do Not Send

CRM 3.0 Distribute Campaign Activity Error
I'm trying to do a word mail merge to a marketing list which is part of a campaign. I can create the Campaign Activity (Channel is "Letter via Mail Merge"). When I click on "open word" on the "Distribute Campaign Activity" screen after having selected the type of "template" I get an error Line: 132 Char: 1 Error: Access is denied Code: 0 URL: http://<server name/_grid/cmds/dlg_canmailmerge.aspx?iObyType=4402&Total=1&sIds=<GUID>&sAction=letterviamailmerge I have system administration role, mail merge has no issues on any other ...

Sending on behalf... Exchange 2003

Lost Contacts in Outlook
I installed XP Pro over Home...how do I retrieve my Contacts? Take a look here, it may help: http://www.slipstick.com/config/backup.htm --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com asked: | I installed XP Pro over Home...how do I retrieve my | Contacts? ...

Using a variable for a chart limit
Since I got instant help on my last query, is there any way to use a cell reference as an axis minimum or maximum in format axis? It seems impossible, but there is a lot of experience out there. Thanks in advance. -- Vince F Hi, See Jon's information http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/AxisScaleLinkToSheet.html Cheers Andy Vince F wrote: > Since I got instant help on my last query, is there any way to use a cell > reference as an axis minimum or maximum in format axis? It seems impossible, > but there is a lot of experience out there. Thanks in advance. -- Andy Pop...

Ques regarding "Junk Sender List"
When adding to "Junk Sender List" in Outlook, specifically OL 2K2-SP3, is the real e-mail address recorded (johnQpublic@domain) or the alias (John Q. Public)? Similarily, can entire domains be flagged as Junk Mail senders? Thanks in advance. Joe It's the real email address that's recorded. I don't believe you flag an entire domain (though that would be very nice) because I don't think you can use any wildcards for the username (IE) *@blah.com with the * being a wildcard. Like I said though, it would sure be helpful because we all know the minute you bloc...

What was Outlook sending?

Rules Wizard and Send/Receive error
A couple of days ago, I received an alert from Norton Antivirus software that the file "belt.cab" was corrupted but could not be deleted. Fearing the worst, I manually deleted the file. Since then, Outlook appears to be completely disabled, with the symptoms being that several commands have disappeared from the Tools menu including Send/Receive (both), Rules Wizard, Out of Office Assistant. I can compose an email, but it will not send. I have checked my email accounts and all appears to be in order. Even after a complete reinstall, I cannot send/receive email. The on...

Tracking Distribution Group Usage (Exchange 2003)
Is there some way, within Exchange 2003, to determine what distribution groups are being used, how often they are being used, and by whom? I'd like to remove any groups that aren't being used but I don't know how to determine which ones they would be. -Alan ...

'SEND' just sends it to the OUTBOX