sending BBC's using outlook express #2

I want to send a newsletter to members of my newsgroup
but don't want to share their addresses with each other,
so sending BBC's would seem to be the best option.
But.... the system won't let me send more than 4.  Is
this an inbuilt restriction, or do I have a particular
problem with the way my system is set up.  If so, is
there another way I achieve my aim?
0
anonymous (74721)

outlook express password #3
I want to password protect my outlook express so that you need the password to access new mail. why is it that even though the "enter password box" appears, you can still see the "in box" messages in the screen behind? if you "click" cancel on the enter password, you can still access any inbox mail that appears on the screen. is there a setting so that when you click outlook icon and enter a password to access, no other box appears on the screen? This newsgroup is for support of Outlook 97, 98, 2000, 2002 & 2003 from the Office family for Intel PCs. For Outl...

No message in outbox

Master Category List keeps reverting to default list
I have had the Master Category List revert to the default list several times now. This has happend at least 6 times since I upgraded to Office 2003 a year ago. This is annoying, as I have my own, different, list of categories that I use. I have used the good info that Sue Mosher provides at: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/olcat.htm to make a backup of my catagories. Using the registry restore routine certainly makes the fix a bit easier than retyping all of the categories. Still, having to dink with the registry to keep outlook from destrying my data is more than a bit unnerving. Does...

Sending a macro to another PC-how?

Sending mail from remote location

Outlook 2007
Hi, I am having the following problem with Outlook 2007. Whenever I run outlook the CPU utilization goes up over 99%. I've been using OL 2007 for over 4 months and it was working fine. Tried repairing/recreating the OST and PST files. Tried disabling all Add-ins (LinkedIn, Outlook Connector, etc.) tried running Outlook in Safe Mode. Nothing seems to work. Anyone has any ideas as to what might be wrong?? I havent recently installed or uninstalled anything on my machine. I am running Windows XP with Service Pack 2, Norton Antivirus, RealSecure Desktop protector. Do you have iTunes/iPod...

Installing CRM SFO (Sales for Outlook)
Hi all, I know this has been answered before but I can´t find it on the newsgroups or in the knowledge base. What is the fix for installing SFO without the local user having Admin rights. I found the KB arcticle (https://mbs.microsoft.com/knowledgebase/KBDisplay.aspx?WTNTZSMNWUKNTMMYVTQUUXNNZOUKYPPPQSNNPQVXOKWVPZWKNZPWQPQPROKZKMLMMYLZSMKRLWVZOQWZZYTLUUVMQLVTLOKP) on how to do it buy granting admin rights to each of the users individually, but I remember reading somewhere how to fix this problem. Is there a hotfix or somthing? Ideas? David Try this link http://www.microsoft.com...

2.0 Threads, Join() and Invoke
Hi, I just want to run several threads at the same time. The code below just hang because - I guess - it can't access the TextBox.Text method. What is wrong with tis code ?! Thanks. Melina. public class Report { public TextBox _log; private List<RptTemplate> _listeTemplate; private List<CIF> _listeCIF; public Report(TextBox logTextBox, List<RptTemplate> listeTemplate, List<CIF> listeCIF) { _log = logTextBox; _listeTemplate = listeTemplate; _listeCIF = lis...

Send and Recieve Fix

Unable to send?

Sending messages in Outlook

Outlook not opening IE8
I am running Windows 7 64 bit, Outlook 2007 and IE8. Recently Outlook has given me an error message when I click on a hyperlink to IE, stating "this operation has been cancelled due to restrictions in effect on this computer. Please contact your system administrator." I am the administrator; what do I do? -- Larry "Larry H" <LarryH@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:BE68908B-9B34-442E-B1C1-8022078730C9@microsoft.com... > I am running Windows 7 64 bit, Outlook 2007 and IE8. Recently Outlook has > given me an error message when I c...

Web Access #2
Hey guys, I cannot user Outlook Web Access anymore, where can I troubleshoot this? You haven't said what version, and given very little information to go on, so this reply may be way off. You could start with the OWA troubleshooting guide: http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/exchange/2000/support/troubowa.mspx -- Neil Hobson Exchange MVP For Exchange news, links and tips, check: http://www.msexchangeblog.com "Melvin" <mrodriguez@nyas.org> wrote in message news:eh61ZzrWEHA.808@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > Hey guys, I cannot user Outlook Web Access anymore,...

No Permission to Send/Receive Email???

Send Do Not Send

CListView Problem #2
Hi, I have a strange problem that 'just appeared' a couple of days ago. http://reserveanalyst.com/images/ListView.jpg Both views are derived from my CLView:CListView. I also have a CLView object in another view not derived and driven from the doc that's fine. I can only hope this rings a bell as I've shut _everything_ off in the report view, (toolbars, initializing columns, writing rows, styles, tooltips, anything my derived class does.) The only thing I'm doing that is different than MFC is my doc manager deletes and creates views in the main frame, but I doubt th...

Can't find my pab file in outlook 2002
I can't find my pab file so I can copy my contacts to another computer. I don't know that Outlook uses a PAB file unless you specified it when you set that version of Outlook up. If you did, do a file search for *.pab. If not, then it should be located in a .pst. Are you using Outlook via POP3 for mail, IMAP, Exchange (usually a business environment? -- K. Orland Thoughts lead on to purposes; purposes go forth in action; actions form habits; habits decide character; and character fixes our destiny "Kathy" wrote: > I can't find my pab file so I can copy my cont...

Help please using a combo box with a query instead of the usual wildcards etc.....
Hi, I have nearly finished my database and I would like to add a query that uses a combo box to get the results, not the usual paramater style input. I suppose it would need a form and a query and a combo box, but where to start !!!!!!!! Any kind soul out there that can give me an example of where to start..........? Many Thanks Joe Joe The generic approach you'd use is: * create a new form, add a combo box that is set to return the value your query would need * create your query ... in the criterion "cell", put a reference to the form's combo box's value: ...

Sending on behalf... Exchange 2003

Lost Contacts in Outlook
I installed XP Pro over Home...how do I retrieve my Contacts? Take a look here, it may help: http://www.slipstick.com/config/backup.htm --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com asked: | I installed XP Pro over Home...how do I retrieve my | Contacts? ...

Using a variable for a chart limit
Since I got instant help on my last query, is there any way to use a cell reference as an axis minimum or maximum in format axis? It seems impossible, but there is a lot of experience out there. Thanks in advance. -- Vince F Hi, See Jon's information http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/AxisScaleLinkToSheet.html Cheers Andy Vince F wrote: > Since I got instant help on my last query, is there any way to use a cell > reference as an axis minimum or maximum in format axis? It seems impossible, > but there is a lot of experience out there. Thanks in advance. -- Andy Pop...

missing public folder #2
For some reason completely unknown to me, many of the public folders dissappeared from the M drive and are no longer accessible from the Outlook clients. On the other hand, when I look at the Exchange administration program the folders are all there and the permissions seem correct. Is there any way of getting these back without doing a complete system/Exchange restore? Sounds like Joe has exactly the same problem I am describing. I did look at the EMS and all of the folders are indicated and the permissions are correct. No one touched these things. Still they do not appear on the M drive a...

Emails from Outlook to Hotmail accounts
I have just change my email client from Outlook Express to Outlook 2002. Messages sent to Hotmail addresses are not getting through and produce a message: 550 Recipient Not Authorised [recipient rejected due to no authorised destination groups] If anyone can tell me how to overcome this I should be most grateful. You may need to set up authentication to your outgoing server, which can be done on the "Outgoing Server" tab for your account (press the "More Settings..." button on the account page). -- Jeff Stephenson Outlook Development This posting is provided &quo...