Sendig e-mails with attachments erros out

Running Office Xp. Whe I try to send a new e-mail with a
few Excel attachments to several people I get an error
message and can't send the e-mail. I have to copy from
the e-mail to a new message then I'm able to send. Nay
clue? I have seen this several times and onlyy with Excel
as the attachments.
Thanks,
Jay Gonzalez
0
anonymous (74739)

And what is the error?

--
Roady [MVP] www.sparnaaij.net

Tips of the month:
-Save Embedded Pictures in Their Original Format

-----
"Jay Gonzalez" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Running Office Xp. Whe I try to send a new e-mail with a
> few Excel attachments to several people I get an error
> message and can't send the e-mail. I have to copy from
> the e-mail to a new message then I'm able to send. Nay
> clue? I have seen this several times and onlyy with Excel
> as the attachments.
> Thanks,
> Jay Gonzalez

0
Roady

Blocking e-mails
I know how to add to junk mail list, but, I want to avoid going into the deleted items and permanently deleting them. Is there any way I can just block a specific address and never have to see or deal with it? Yes, create a custom rule for that address to delete the messages permanently. >-----Original Message----- >I know how to add to junk mail list, but, I want to avoid >going into the deleted items and permanently deleting >them. Is there any way I can just block a specific >address and never have to see or deal with it? >. > ...

e-mail security, how to prevent readers from editing e-mails
I would like to prevent receipients of my e-mails from editing the text of my message. What do I need to do? -- Many thanks, and have a good day Ursula A. Use Windows Rights Management or one of the security services listed at = http://www.slipstick.com/addins/security.htm#services --=20 Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.turtleflock.com/olconfig/index.htm and Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for=20 Administrators, Power Users, and Developers http://www.outlookcode.com/jumpstart.aspx =20 "Ursula A." <...

Masking/Changing return E-mail address
I have Exchange 2003 as my mail server for my domain. I alos have a Unix based HIS System that has its own e-mail service (internally). I have set up the Unix box to allow users to send e-mail to everyone includeing the outside world. I had to tell the unix box its mail domain was mail.domain.org . When a user send mail outside of either domain, the mail is rcvd but the recipient cannot reply due to the false domain. I have been told that there is a way to setup a "table" on Exchange that will change the unix users e-mail to reflect a valid address so the recipient can...

Lost my previous E-mails
Hello, I recently used the "detect and repair" function to attempt to fix a problem with my MS Outlook. I did not think about the program emptying my "inbox" and deleting the E-mails. Is this data saved anywhere that can be recovered or reinstalled? (I did not archive anything currently active in the inbox.) I have Norton Utilities managing my "recycled" bin but could not locate anything pertinent with searches for recently deleted files. Any help would be much appreciated... Thanks!!! Your .pst file has all of your information. Locate the In-b...

Error with Windows Mail
I keep getting this: Header download for the '[Gmail]' folder did not complete. Could not select '[Gmail]' on the IMAP server. You might try refreshing your folder list to synchronize with the IMAP server. Account: 'Windows Mail', Server: 'imap.gmail.com', Protocol: IMAP, Server Response: 'Unknown Mailbox: [Gmail] (Failure)', Port: 993, Secure(SSL): Yes, Error Number: 0x800CCCD2 Everything pretty much works fine but how do I get rid of this or do I need to fix something? On the left side, where the folder list is, right-click on the [Gm...

PDF attachments corrupted?
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Email Client: pop Hello all, <br><br>I am having a strange problem with my Entourage (ver 12.2.4). Since a few days, all the PDF files that I send out through my Entourage are not correctly displayed on the Apple iPhone - and, when viewed within Entourage itself, there is no preview in the preview pane: I have to manually open the attached file in order to see it. <br> In Apple Mail the PDF is visible but on top of it there is a sort of slide, as if it were a video file rather then a PDF fil...

OL2003 getting rid of the new mail pop up?
Hey, is there a way to disable the popup window in the lower right corner of the screen that displays when you get new email? It's ok when I'm not in a game, but when it pops up in a game, the durn games get really slow. Not good in a first person shooter. Thanks in advance, Mike Tools | Options | E-mail Options | Advanced E-mail options | Display a new mail alert... -- Aloha, -Ben- Ben M. Schorr, OneNote-MVP http://home.hawaii.rr.com/schorr **I apologize but I am unable to respond to direct requests for assistance. Please post questions and replies here in the newsgroup....

Outlook not displaying attachment from Access via code
Hello all, I hope you can assist. I found a snipet of code on microsoft.public.access to send email from Access, using Redemption to get around the Outlook security warnings. All works well, except for attaching a file. Or rather, I *thought* the file wasn't getting attached. Further testing indicates that the file does indeed get attached, but when I preview the email to be sent, the attachment does not get displayed. I am using Outlook 2002, and send all my mails in text format. Can anyone point me in the right direction to display the attachment? I know I can tell by the size of ...

merge columns e with f into e.
HI, I need to merg colum E with f.. For complete home address. As it stands now. Column E is the street number and Column F is the rest of the street address. Ex 3 is in Col E and Karista springs is in Col F Help Anthony Pharo ant2hony wrote: > HI, > I need to merg colum E with f.. For complete home address. > As it stands now. Column E is the street number and Column F is the rest of > the street address. > Ex > 3 is in Col E and Karista springs is in Col F > Help > Anthony Pharo Make a new column with this formula =(CONCATENATE(A1,&q...

Pop mail on Exch 2k3
Hello, quick question SBS has a nice wizard for setting exchange to pop mail straight to a users mailbox without client side configuration. How can I do this with exchange 2k3 standard? Example: mail is hosted on sendmail server by an outside vendor. I want exchange to perisodically grab mail and deliver to the correct user inbox - to be retrieved by outlook or web access. Thanks Michael SF hmm never mind - i just found this reply >>There's no native POP connector in Exchange. SBS includes one, but it isn't >>really part of Exchange per se. >>POP connectors ...

Tax Estimator and Schedule E
As I can setup tax lines and groups for my categories: e.g., Create Property XXXX with sub-line: Rental Income and then make the "Rental Income" hit tax line Schedule E, line: Rents Received, Form Copy 1 and put the Group as "Rental Income". On Tax Software Report, it shows up correctly. On Tax Estimator, it does not show up at all. One Note: If I try to add to the "Other Income" it can find (becuase I can search by category) Rental Income and if I try to add it it will switch it's tax line on me. What kind of Tax Estimator can't factor in Schedule E...

Internet e-mail to a public folder
I've setup a public folder with an SMTP address associated to it. I've also set "anonymous" permissions to the public folder to "contributor." Everyone in the corporate address list can send to this folder but Internet addresses can't. What am I missing? Our WebFOCUS server uses SMTP addresses to send reports and I'd like to have it populate this public folder. Thanks! That is all you need to do to allow email into a Public folder. Are you getting an error when sending to the folder? Could you please post the details of how mail is being sent fr...

How to transfer e-mails from one account to another account?
My company is using an Exchange 2003 server. Recently, one user requests to create a new e-mail account, and we need to transfer all the emails from his old account to this new account. Does anybody know how to accomplish that? Thank you. On Sun, 28 Aug 2005 17:29:12 -0700, wrytat <wrytat@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >My company is using an Exchange 2003 server. Recently, one user requests to >create a new e-mail account, and we need to transfer all the emails from his >old account to this new account. Does anybody know how to accomplish that? >Thank you. He nee...

e-mail problems
I have a problem that is frustrating me very much. I try now for weeks to send out an e-mail through publisher. I used to be able to send it out. But i had to format my computer and install all the programs again. But now i can not send the e-mails just as attachment, but i want to send it as a page. I set outlook as default e-mail account. I also did everything that i could find out. But nothing works. I do not know what i can do i'm stock, please someone help me! Hi Toby (anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com), in the newsgroups you posted: || I have a problem that is frustrating me very...

How to duplicate a note (with Attachment) ? 01-12-04
Hi all ! I need to develop a function (with sdk) that duplicate a note. If the note hasn't attachment, the code works (with notesmanager.Retrievebyobject and notesmanager.Create) But if the note has an attachment, the new attachment isn't retrieved and created. I can't understand where the file is saved (in DocumentBody field of AnnotationBase table ?) and if I can detach and re-attach it ... How can I do it ? Thanks Sebastiano. ...

Outlook 2003, MAPI, Hotmail, Outlook Connector blocks changing port from 25 to 587 for sending mail
Verizon sent me an e-mail saying to change Outlook to port 587 for sending mail, but when I try to adjust the settings in Outlook 2003 for a Hotmail Account, I just get the Username/Password prompt from Outlook Connector and it won't let me advance to more settings. I was able to change it for a Verizon Account no problem. "Piano Lady 88" <jhbentsen83@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:ef5$qQbUKHA.4000@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > Verizon sent me an e-mail saying to change Outlook to port 587 for sending > mail, but when I try to adjust the settings in Outlook...

Mail Merge disaster
When needing to print a mail merge for a newsletter 11x17 folded (by our copier) in half, I get the printout not folded & out of order with alternating copies right-side up and upside down. It works perfectly without the mail merge. The knowledge base article which addresses this issue (http://support. microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;891904) basically is NOT HELPFUL since its workaround says to print one record at a time (not practical when there are 700 records). I did try to print to a PDF document, but the resulting file was so huge that it shut down the program. My bo...

e-commerce
Is econnect replacing the Great Plains e-commerce solution? Is it as functionally robust? Any other B2C or B2B solutions? It's not replacing it because they are two different types of products. eConnect is a development tool for connecting systems. The e-commerce product Great Plains had for B2C is not available. The e-commerce product for B2B is eOrder and it is available. "Jed Perlowin" <jperlowin@firstfleet.com> wrote in message news:uUM%23uyEPFHA.4064@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > Is econnect replacing the Great Plains e-commerce solution? Is it as > functi...

OL2003 Cached Mode, problem when deleting e-mails
I received an e-mail today from a frustrated client, quoted below. "For some reason since we have started the server, when I go to Junk email or deleted email and try to clean it out...Instead of deleting the ones I highlight they multiply.... Help what do I do? Check in my deleted folder..... nightmare!" I checked the user's deleted items folder, and indeed there are a set of e-mails of which there are some 1 dozen copies of each message. Less than a couple dozen instances of this, but enough to make your head spin. I checked with the user and was informed that these dupl...

pages of garbage with e-mails
some e-mails gome in with 20 or 30 pages of garbage. the message is inbedded, and can be read, but the rest looks like some kind of programming information. Why does this happen, only on a few e-mails, re rest are fine. "pepper" <pepper@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5C62D5CD-DB3B-4528-B1A0-13CE75E8F9BB@microsoft.com... > some e-mails gome in with 20 or 30 pages of garbage. the message is > inbedded, > and can be read, but the rest looks like some kind of programming > information. Why does this happen, only on a few e-mails, re re...

E-mail Templates HTML format with pictures
Is it possible to create custom templates with an HTML body, including like my company logo ? If this is possible, can any one help me.. Thank you again in advance I created a web page in MS FrontPage. Posted the page on a web server with a public address. Then copied the page into a Direct Email Template. If you don't require a logo you can just paste it from FrontPage right into the Direct Email Template. HTH Donnie Sweat "Ulrich" <Ulrich@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A2BF4B7E-D92E-41EC-A55A-7B53AEE60A22@microsoft.com... > Is it possible ...

HTML E-mail Blurry
I am attemting to send an HTML e-mail with Publisher 2003. When I preview the e-mail all the text is blurry. I've read previous posts and I do not have the setting (tools, options, web, send as JPEG") checked. Why is the text blurry and what can I do to send a professional looking e-mail. Thanks If you have read all the posts and replies, you should know the best way is to send the attachment as a pdf file. If you don't like the advice, don't be mad at the messenger. Mike TRM wrote: > I am attemting to send an HTML e-mail with Publisher 2003. When I preview the...

Can't open attachments of type MSG
Outlook 2002 with SP3 + post SP3 patches running on WinXP Pro SP2 (post SP patches up to April 2008). Problem: When I double click an email attachment of type MSG (email type), it doesn't open. Instead, I get the following message: "The form required to view this mesage cannot be displayed. Contact your Administrator." I google for the above and did the following (not necessarily in the order listed below): 1) Delete FRMCACHE.DAT from C:\Documents and Settings\%username%\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\FORMS\ 2) Outlook Tools | Options | Other | Advanced Optio...

FronEnd -BackEnd exchange 2003 serve, outgoing mail
I have FronEnd -BackEnd exchange 2003 server, and I would like to set up to all outgoing mail go trough FronEnd SMTP server where is AV ! All incoming mail go trough FronEnd SMTP sever to BackEnd SMTP server and works fine. It is possible, and how? Please help! Thx. Hi, If you create a SMTP connector on the front-end server all external emails will go thru this server. Remember that in order for the SMTP service to send NDR's the mailbox store must be mounted on the fe server. Leif "Backbone" <jsmojver@inet.hr> wrote in message news:dtq6li$uqq$1@sunce.iskon...

I E 7 Browser 06-21-10
I am experiencing a problem with IE 7 when I open the browser. The browser closes 3 times and then on the 4th try it stays open. I would truly appreciate any help with this problem. On 06/21/2010 04:57 PM, worf49 wrote: > I am experiencing a problem with IE 7 when I open the browser. > > The browser closes 3 times and then on the 4th try it stays open. > > I would truly appreciate any help with this problem. try disabling add ons http://pcsupport.about.com/od/fixtheproblem/ht/disableie7addon.htm ...