SENDFILE.EXE - How to send email automatically

This sendfile.exe has been very helpful to our company.  we use it for
starting emails automatically from a dos application.  however, we now have
an application where we not only want the email started....but we want it to
be sent automatically without us having to hit the send button.

does anyone know of the parameter (if it exists) which will send the email
automatically?  Any and all feedback would be much appreciated.

Derek

0
dupson (3)

hiding columns automatically #2
I have a number of columns on a spreadsheet that need not be viewed or printed if a given field within that range is zero. I am lloking for syntax that will automatically hide (say) columns a to f where the value in (say) c20 is less than 1? I have macro that closes the columns if I select them manually but given volumes need to do this automatically. Any ideas Thanks Something like this perhaps? You will have to assign it to a button or run it from the macro dialog. Sub HideAtoF() If Range("C20").Value < 1 _ Then Range("A:F").Columns.EntireColumn.Hi...

Program Database to send Notifications to Outlook Inbox
I have a form that has a field for a registration date. I was wondering if there is a way that Access could be programmed to send an e-mail to my Outlook Inbox when this date is a month away. This would be a reminder to me a month before the registration date, that the registration date is approaching. -- Natasha No prob; lots of ways to do this: Times: http://code.comparative-advantage.com/download.php?RecordID=73 Generate Outlook e-mails, as well as Excel files from queries and/or reports. Outlook: http://code.comparative-advantage.com/download.php?RecordID=24 Or, t...

CACLS command for cmd.exe?
I nee help with the cacls command. I can lock a file but cannot unlock a file? Or do you have to be the admin to unlock a file? ...

How to limit store.exe and sqlservr.exe's RAM hunger
I know that store.exe should release memory when other applications ask for it, but in my server, store.exe and sqlservr.exe both fight for the most, and leave little for other applications. I have 3 GB RAM and currently 3,6 GB PF usage. This means I hear the harddisk being busy the whole time when accessing applications. What can be done to change the amount of RAM used for store.exe and sqlservr.exe ? Thanks On 21 Nov 2006 12:32:20 -0800, "Prem" <premmetje@zonnet.nl> wrote: >I know that store.exe should release memory when other applications ask >for it, but in my se...

Why do I get 2 copies of every email?
I just changed over from Oulook Express to Outlook and I get my comcast mail via POP3 settings. Everytime a new email comes in there are two copies. When I imported my mail from OE there were also two copies. Hi Jephray maybe on this site you will find your solution: Why does my Outlook keep receiving duplicate messages? http://www.comentum.com/outlook-issues.html -- Oliver Vukovics Share Outlook without Exchange: Public ShareFolder Share your contacts, calendars or e-mails http://www.publicshareware.com "Jephray" <Jephray@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitr...

MSPUB.exe generates system errors
I attempt to launch a Publisher documnent and it gives an error "MSPUB.exe has generated errors and will shut down". What would cause this? I am running Windows 2000 sp4 and Office 2000 Professional sp3???? kevin wrote: > I attempt to launch a Publisher documnent and it gives an > error "MSPUB.exe has generated errors and will shut > down". What would cause this? I am running Windows 2000 > sp4 and Office 2000 Professional sp3???? ============================= Maybe the following KB article will offer some ideas: (243820) PUB2000 Errors When Saving Publication...

Duplicated emails
I am receiving 2 emails for every one sent to me. Help Hello Peter, You may be sending them in duplicates as well. This usually happens if you have a duplicate email account setup in Windows Mail with the same email address. Check your email accounts to see if you do, and delete any duplicates. Hope this helps, Shawn Peter H;1249589 Wrote: > I am receiving 2 emails for every one sent to me. Help -- Brink '*MS MVP - Windows Desktop Experience 2009 - 2010*' (https://mvp.support.microsoft.com/profile=87AD1AFC-4723-4479-A555-AD617AF3D511) *There are no ...

Emails automatically deleted
All emails that I recieve from outside the office are automatically being deleted. Emails from inside the office are arriving normally. I do not have any rules set that would cause this. I do have Junk senders turned on, but that should only send certain emails to my recycle bin, not ALL emails. I am using Outlook 2000. Any advice? ...

Sending Mail are see as unread in send items
Hello, I have a problem by sending Mails with Outlook and Exchange 2003SP2Server. As few Day then I sending Mails to inbound or outbound (Internet) Users, the Mail are move to my Folder "send items" as a unreaed Object. I hope any peoble had a idee, when you need more information about the infrastructure. Please write me Thanks ...

Outllok 2003 reading emails very slow!
Hi all, I am using outlook 2003 with the office basic edition. Every time I work with outlook 2003 it takes minutes until the program starts. Outlook takes a while (1 or 2 minutes) until loading the today homepage. It take also very long when I close outlook. I changed the preferences and I have deactivated the today homepage. Now it starts very quickly, but it takes again minutes when I try to open a email. The messenger link is deaktivated and I don't have any speech packages installed. I am totally desperated. Can someone help me? Regards Marc -- Message posted via http://ww...

IMF filtered email not moving to the Junk email folder
Hi, I am using IMF v2, have the SCL set to Archive -> SCL greater than or equal to 7 Move to users' junk email folder -> SCL greater than or equal to 4 for emails with SCL 5, it's going to the user's inbox instead of the junk email folder. Are there any other settings so that for SCL 4-6, it will move to the junk email folder instead inbox ? for SCL 7 and above, it's moving to the archive folder, which is correct. TIA Steven No worry about it now .. Found out I have to go to Option and tick the Filter Junk email toggle box. "Steven Wong" <sazabi75@ho...

copy email folders to HD
How do I export email folders that contain subfolders to a Network drive. EXAMPLE: I have a folder that is named CUSTOMERS. Inside that folder there are 25 subfolders with company names. Inside those folders there are 25 subfolders in each with individuals name. There are also emails in each folder and subfolder at every level. I want to copy the entire "customers" folder to a network drive without having to copy each subfolder one at a time. The emails export in .RTF. I can do this at the subfolder level but there are a lot of subfolders. When I try to copy and save the...

ping check without ping.exe?
possible with vbs? thanks. "Tyler Durden" <abuse@antispam.org> wrote in message news:uNSaqjdoKHA.5696@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > possible with vbs? thanks. You can use the Win32_PingStatus class of WMI. See the third example program linked in this page: http://www.rlmueller.net/PingComputers.htm -- Richard Mueller MVP Directory Services Hilltop Lab - http://www.rlmueller.net -- worked as expected, I hope that this help others too. thanks :) "Richard Mueller [MVP]" <rlmueller-nospam@ameritech.nospam.net> wrote in messag...

searching emails in whole mailbox
Hi, My Outlook is just upgraded to Outlook 2007. It drives me crazy. In Outlook 2003, if I want to search an email in the whole mailbox, I will go to Advanced search and browse to the mailbox and it looks for the email everywhere. But in Outlook 2007, I did the same thing, it finds nothing. I have to check the folder to search. The problem is if I know the email is in which folder, why I need search? That doesn't make any sense at all. Please help! I need to search an email in the all folders, in the whole email account. How can I do it? Thanks in advance! Lisa ...

How to Send custom field result to Excel or Access
I wante to create a specific form using the apointement one, which will include the requiered, optionnal attendee but with the function of each attendee, plus other information. How can I automaticly capture this data in MSAccess? Configuration: Exchange Server Outlook2002 Msaccess2000 You'll need to write custom code to connect to the database from your form or use a third-party application. See http://www.outlookcode.com/d/customimport.htm . FYI, there is a newsgroup specifically for Outlook forms issues "down the hall" at microsoft.public.outlook.program_forms or, vi...

bios does not automatically select Hard Drive that contains Windows XP
I have an HP PC computer with a single built in hard drive which contains Windows XP. Recently, when I turn computer power on to start computer, it the computer does not access the hard drive that contains XP. I am able to boot up only by pressing the ESC key when starting the computer, which forces the computer to access the BOOT MENU screen. Once there, I must select the single hard drive, and then exit the boot menu and the Windows completes the boot process. Is there anything I can do to force the BIOS to access the hard drive automatically, and not one of the other USB ...

How to automatically change a single letter text entry to caps??
Hi to everyone Hopefully someone can help! I have a spreadsheet where users input a letter from a to z into a textbox. How can I make Excel convert this letter to a capital letter automatically, in case someone enters it as a lowercase letter? Dont know if this can be done, but hoping it can!! I know about the UPPER function, but that is not quite what I need as that function enters the letter as uppercase into another textbox. I need it as uppercase in the textbox in which it is entered. Many thanks Bigweed I asked a similar question some while ago and received the answer that it ca...

Central EMail Signatures
Hi! Is there any way to define central EMail Signatures with Outlook and Exchange Server 2000 / 2003. What I want to do is generate a common corporate signature with details from the user who sends the email (name, telphone#, etc.) Is it possible? I didn't find a way... kr, Reinhard Reinhard Brandstaedter <reinhard.brandstaedter@ams-engineering.com> wrote in news:caosik$1jrt$1@ulysses.news.tiscali.de: > Is there any way to define central EMail Signatures with Outlook and > Exchange Server 2000 / 2003. > What I want to do is generate a common corporate signature with ...

OT
Hi Guys, Sorry about the offtopic message. I have an old exe (16 bit). Don't have the source. I want to step throught the exe. I tried loading it in VS 2003 and even 4.1 but couldn't get it to do it. I remember doing that with exe's back in DOS days. Opening the exe in TASM and stepping through the exe. Does anyone know of a program that will let me do this? Ali "AliR" <AliR@online.nospam> wrote in message news:4464e25b$0$23762$a8266bb1@reader.corenews.com... > Hi Guys, > > Sorry about the offtopic message. > > I have an old exe (16 bit). Don...

AUTOMATIC FILE SAVING
I generate quiotations from a template and create a code name for each quotation in cells B7 to F7 as follows. TEMPLATE CODE XXX QUOTATION CODE BUZ 7/07/2009 abc 156 Can I save this in a file automatically using a micro in a file having the code name (BUZ,DEF,..) and the quotation number (156,157,...) -- excelforautomatinginvoicing See your other post for a number of questions I have. Suppose the filename was in cell C5 one could use something like this to save the file with that name when you clicked the Save toolbar button. Private Sub Workbook_BeforeSave(ByVal SaveAsU...

Email Accounts Do Not Show Up, and No "SEND" Button
I have tried reinstalling outlook but can't fix the problem. Two of 'em! 1. I can't find the *.pst folders. OUTLOOK says it shoud be in a subfolder of "LOCAL SETTINGS" but when I go into Explorer, there is not subfolder called "Local Settings" even though the rest of the path is correct. 2. When I go to send an email me, I can compose it, but if I click on "ACCOUNTS" none of my email addresses drops down, even though they are established. Also, there is no "SEND" button! Wondering how to correct these two problems. Thanks! Rip ...

RptSvr32.exe and frxpdfsvr.exe
FRX Report Server RptSvr32.exe and the process frxpdfsvr.exe should run as a service. It should not require that server consoles are left logged in for it to run. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/N...

Cannot send E-mail #2
I cannotsend E-Mail. When I populate my messege and hit send, the messege goes directly into my outbox and never shows as "sent mail". Under the tools section of outlook, I have the server set Incoming as mail.comcast.com and outgoing as smtp.comcast.com. Any help would be greatly appreciated. >-----Original Message----- >I cannotsend E-Mail. When I populate my messege and hit >send, the messege goes directly into my outbox and never >shows as "sent mail". Under the tools section of outlook, >I have the server set Incoming as mail.comcast.com and ...

Emails delete in Entourage but not on Exchange server (Sync issues)

"blank" email messages
we recently had to rebuild our message store because of a corrupted restore attempt. now we have some users that have what seems to be blank messages. when outlook is opened, and messages are listed in the inbox or deleted items folder, these messages are blank except for the word "none" in the date field. they can not be accessed nor deleted. any ideas on how to resolve this issue?? thanks! Care to tell us how exactly you have rebuilt store? kamor56 wrote: > we recently had to rebuild our message store because of a corrupted > restore attempt. now we have some users that ...