send webpage by e-mail

After sending a webpage by e-mail using MS IE 6, I
received the mail using OL 2003.  The pictures in the
webpage become whole bunch of .gif attachments and the
body is just plain text of the webpage.

Please note that I have the following configuration in OL
2003:

1) Tools->Options->Preferences->Email Options->"Read all
standard mail in plain text" unchecked

2) Tools->Options->Security->Change Automatic Download
Settings->"Don't download pictures or other content
automatically in HTML e-mail" unchecked

Please help out, thanks.
0
anonymous (74721)

Too much space between text boxes in e-mailed Publisher document
I am using Microsoft Publisher 2003 to make a newsletter to be e-mailed. I have put all of the information in text boxes as close as I can get them without having them touch. (I found out that when making them touch, it causes the entire document to become a jpg when e-mailed and then cannot be printed by the receiver.) When I put the text boxes as close as they can get when I am looking at it and then I send the document as an e-mail, the e-mail shows huge amounts of space between the text boxes instead of keeping them close together. How can I fix this? I have looked at all the &...

Reply to emails uses the contact primary email not the sent from e
Hi, We have encountered a problem with MSCRM when replying to an incoming email. The email must be resolved to a contact record (either automatically by recognition of a unique email address or manually) in order to reply. When the reply is sent, it is sent to the default (primary) email address for the Contact and not to the email address that the customer sent the original email from! There doesnt appear to be any way to select an alternative email address. Has anyone come across this problem before? If so, any advice on how to proceed? (We dont really want to overwrite the primary ...

some Archive mails Left
Hi All, I have one imap email account, and i setup this account into the email clients using Netscape7.2 and Outlook xp sp3 to send/receive mails. Everything is fine. But I found a problem when i am using auto-archive function in Ms Outlook to archive mail, some mails are left in Inbox folder. The problem is that mails are not all moved into archive folder, and then I have only read some messages from Netscape and these messages did not archive in the Outlook. Moreover, is the archive function working with unread mails? (As some of unread mails is archived, some mails doesn't.) ...

mail messsages "stuck" in Outbox
Does anyone have any clue why my newly crafted messages are sent to the Outbox under a category called "Date: None" and are held in this state without any reaction to the "send/receive" box. The messages will not move unless I "forward" them to the same recepient. ...

mail merge with voting buttons
anyone know how to include voting buttons on a mail merge document. Using Word to create the merge documents and using outlook to send them as email messages. thanks Tronc Can't be done as a simple mail merge. You'd have to write code to create the messages and add the custom actions (aka voting buttons). -- Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for Administrators, Power Users, and Developers http://www.outlookcode.com/jumpstart.aspx "tronc" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1b5e01c...

Mail stuck in Outbox with Outlook2000
Any way to remove this mail without redoing a .pst? The e-mail will not delete from the outbox. Thank you... ...

Test Mail...Please Ignore #16
Testing NNTP Client, Please ignore message Thanks ...

Outlook send embedded images as attachments
Whenever I send HTML mail with embedded images they are received by other clients as attachments which cannot be read, but the same message to other outlook users in the same organisation are received ok with no attachments. Any suggestion? I don't want my emails being seen as attachments. M.C <mc@bacuk.com> wrote: > Whenever I send HTML mail with embedded images they are received by > other clients as attachments which cannot be read, but the same > message to other outlook users in the same organisation are received > ok with no attachments. How do you try to in...

mail merge #3
I have a table within a pub document that I want to do a mail merge from to create file folder labels for that tables info. I have copied & saved it to a separate pub doc hoping that would be easier. When I go into mail merge and browse for the file and open it, I get an error message that says " This operation cannot be preformed becuase of dialog or database engine failures." Is there anybody out there who can help me with this? This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_004F_01C3B4BB.DC6A8BC0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1&...

Strange symbol & format in sent e mail messages #2
Recenrlt my e mail messages ( all new ones, and any replies) now contain a symbol that resembles the one used to note a paragraph, or mark each verse in the Bible. The message format also changes, with a dot between each word. How can i revert to "normal" e mail? ...

I have to repeat my password for e-mail every time, how do i get .
Every time I go to my inbox I have to put in my password. It is very frustrating but I don't know how to get rid of it. I am using outlook express. windows xp. and I have a compac cp. I do have service pack 2 installed and all updates are ok. my ISP server tells me I have a glitch on that program and that I have to reinstall this e-mail account. I would try to do that but how do I uninstall outlook express and then reinstall it again. My server told me to do that. Outlook express came with my cp. so I do not have a disk or cd to put in and reinstall it. Any help anyone can give me...

POP3 support or mail account configuration help request
I have hot mail account like ''dhulashia@hotmail.com" want to set with windows mail, os=Vista, what is the detail proceess to set it. manoj dhulashia To retrieve your Live/Hotmail with Windows Mail, you have to access the POP3 server (mail is downloaded to your computer). the required settings are here... try 587 for the Outgoing port... http://mailcall.spaces.live.com/Blog/cns!CC9301187A51FE33!49799.entry With the newer Windows Live Mail, you can access the Hotmail/Live account via DeltaSync (mail is kept on the server). -- Dave N. MS-MVP (Mail) Win...

i dont no how to send a mail could u plz tell me wot to click on
help plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz What do you mean by "send a mail" ? Could you please keep the subjects brief and explain what you would like in as much details as possible please -- iPod's ROCK! "marjan" wrote: > help plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ...

Multiple Mail Merge
I have Publisher 2003 and XP Proffessional and I'm trying to do a mail merge on a document I have. The problem is, I'd like to print three copies of the project per sheet and have a mail merge box on each copy of the project with a different address in each box. Any clues how to do this? In page setup, click custom, input the size of each project, i.e. 3.66 x 8.5, this will achieve 3 projects per page, do your merge in the page that appears on your screen. -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/clipart/ http://www.mvps.org/msauer/getting_started.htm news://msnews.micr...

so many mails in our out queue
Dear All, We use exchange 5.5 +sp4 in these days. There are so many mails in our IMS-- >outbound messages awaiting delivery. And the Originator is not our domain name. I have done the following configuration --> in "routing restrictions" we select "hosts and clients that successfully authenticated" How can I stop the spam. By the way, we have to use POP3 in our client. Best Regards. Eden Disable the "hosts and clients that successfully authenticate" - have your clients use their ISP's SMTP server to send outbound mail. If that isn't pos...

Sending web page
Running XP Pro and Outlook XP why is it that when you send a web page through IE 6 it does not display the web page in your email but provides a link instead. Is this a security setting that can be changed? ...

How to send email with no outlook and SMTP server ?
Is there any way to send an email (either from a VB program or ASP or HTML) if the machine has no Outlook and/or SMTP server ? Thank you If they have not blocked it, you can sometimes use the smpt server from your Internet provider. Look first if there are regulations about that. "fniles" <fniles@pfmail.com> wrote in message news:#2DBO1W5KHA.620@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > Is there any way to send an email (either from a VB program or ASP or > HTML) if the machine has no Outlook and/or SMTP server ? > Thank you > > At some point you n...

My email publisher newsletter changes format when I send it.
In publisher 2003, I send out a monthly newsletter. All of the pictures disconnect out of the body and go to the top as attachments. I do not want to send this as an attachment. I want them to be able to view the whole thing when they open the email. It doesn't happen in all email applications. I was told that it was because of the email software people are using. Why, then, do other things come up right when I receive them but not the one I am sending out? I have tried using Word, Lotus, Power Point, and all other software on my computer. I have the best luck with publisher, but I ...

Sending shortcuts or hyperlinks to Windows XP users
I am on a shared network. When I send a shortcut or hyperlink to individuals on the network with Windows XP, it prompts them to save the file to disk with no option to open. Because this is a shortcut, I would like them to be able to click the shortcut and open the file. Does anyone know a way to do this for XP users? ...

How to limit user send capabilities
Hi. Does anyone know how to limit a user from sending e- mail to other users within the same storage group? Say I have 15 users and 1 of the users is a manager. I only want to allow the other 14 users to send e-mail to the manager ONLY. The manager should be able to send e- mail to all users and receive e-mail from all users. Thanks for any help. Bob I think I figured it out - Active Directory users/exchange general/delivery restrictions. Thanks - Bob >-----Original Message----- >Hi. Does anyone know how to limit a user from sending e- >mail to other users within the same s...

Goldmine Conversion
Hi all, I am having problem importing email records from Goldmine 4.0 to CRM 1.2. I have extracted the following attributes into cdf for cdf_activity table: activitytypecode, activitytypecodename, subject, description, directioncode, owningusername, objectid, objecttypecode,statecode,directioncode,scheduledstart and end, actualstart and end, sender, toRecipients. And then I populated cdf_activitybase table with the following attributes: activityID, PartyObjectTypeCode, PartyObjectTypeCodeName, PartyID, ParticipationTypeMask, AddressUsed. I only create record for 'Sender' and &#...

Printing Multiple E-mails in WLM
Is there any way to print multiple e-mails in WLM? It looks like you can only print one at a time. Hotmail allows you to select multiple messages and then print them as a group. Hopefully there is some way to do this, since I need to print out several thousand e-mails. Thanks for any help you can give! Highlight the lot, right click, print . . . . . "Todd" <Todd@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2FB64EBC-217E-4346-858C-513812FE205E@microsoft.com... > Is there any way to print multiple e-mails in WLM? It looks like you can > only pr...

Outlook 2003 New Mail Notification
When I first launch Outlook 2003, it retrieves my E-Mail but does not play the New Mail Notification sound. After it's launched, it will play the New Mail Notification sound as new mail comes in. What's the problem? Thanks There is no problem. It is by design. When you first poll for mail on startup, you expect to get mail. However, when you are doing other things while Outlook is open, it is designed to notify you that you have mail when you may NOT be expecting it. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (i...

All e-mails forwarded to CRM queue as activities
Hello everyone, I am having an odd issue with CRM, every e-mail sent from the Exchange server is forwarded to CRM to the accepted task queue. I just get an activity with "FW:OriginalTitle" where I can see the sender and not the content of the e-mail (thankfully). Has anyone else had this problem before? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you. ...

Smtp and mail servers
Hello, I have an application that sends mails (smtp) automatically (not spam) it monitors an industrial controller network, and sends a mail if an alarm occurs, and also one daily database. I dont want the user to configure a mail server for this task. I want the program to automatically get a list of aviable servers. Can this be done? Thanks Fernando Hi, I'd look at using the DnsQuery API to ferret out the IP address associated with an MX (Mail Exchange) record. See: http://www.encyclopedia-online.info/MX_record You will need to specify an MX record in your DNS system for thi...