send to group members without their names showing

Hi.

How do you send an email in OE to a group and not have everyone's name show
up in the "to:" field ? I'd like every member of the group to see only their
own name in the email.

Thanks;

Pat

0
Pat3041 (8)

Use the BCC (Blind Carbon Copy) field

"Pat Jones" <Pat@marketingguy.org> wrote in message
> Hi.
>
> How do you send an email in OE to a group and not have everyone's name
> show up in the "to:" field ? I'd like every member of the group to see
> only their own name in the email.

0
vince8328 (2733)
9/12/2005 4:13:00 PM
Thanks Vince.

"Vince Averello [MVP-Outlook]" <vince@omegageek.com> wrote in message
> Use the BCC (Blind Carbon Copy) field
>
> "Pat Jones" <Pat@marketingguy.org> wrote in message
>> Hi.
>>
>> How do you send an email in OE to a group and not have everyone's name
>> show up in the "to:" field ? I'd like every member of the group to see
>> only their own name in the email.

0
Pat3041 (8)

Changing Server Name
I set up an Exchange 2003 server. While messing around with the settings, I realized I did not like the name of the machine, so I changed it. But, in ESM, it still shows the old server name. How do I change the server name in ESM? Thanks, Jeff On Sat, 25 Mar 2006 14:32:51 -0800, Jeff Grossman <jeff.nospam@stikman.com> wrote: >I set up an Exchange 2003 server. While messing around with the >settings, I realized I did not like the name of the machine, so I >changed it. But, in ESM, it still shows the old server name. How do >I change the server name in ESM? > >Th...

Linq To SQL and multiple foreign keys naming issue
Hi, I have two tables and one points to the other with three foreign keys, but with different names. The Linq To SQL designer generates integer fields for the foreign keys with a meaningful name, but the object instance with one row of the referenced table has not a well meaning name. Sample: Table Object -> Table Customer Col CustBuy -> id Col CustSell -> id The generated code has integer fields like these: int? CustBuy; int? CustSell; But not meaningful names for the objects: Customer Customer1; Customer Customer2; When using that in code, one does...

No message in outbox

Sending a macro to another PC-how?

Sending mail from remote location

How do I enlarge the spreadsheet view without changing the font s.
At work I can enlarge the view 25-150%. I don't see that feature on my home computer. Maybe the Standard toolbar was hidden (where that zoom icon lives): Tools|customize|toolbars tab make sure Standard is checked. DeborahlX wrote: > > At work I can enlarge the view 25-150%. I don't see that feature on my home > computer. -- Dave Peterson ec35720@msn.com ...

Send and Recieve Fix

Group Summary
Hi, I want to know if there is a possible way of doing this. Your help would be much appreciated. I am able to do the count by each sport. Baseball 23 Hockey 22 Tennis 54 but I"m looking if there is a way to add the last line: Baseball 23 Hockey 22 Tennis 54 All Sports 99 << is that possible to add on the same query Thanks You can show a total in the bottom row of your query in Access 2007 only. While viewing the query results, click the Home tab of the ribbon, and depress the Totals button in the Records group. A T...

Radar Chart
I thought I had already posted this question but it has not appeared so I am reposting (from different email address). I would like to know if it is possible to show that data table on a radar chart? This option does not appear to be available. Kind regards, Alison Allison - Put the chart on a worksheet, then make your own data table in the cells below or beside the chart. This has the advantage of being able to include any data you want in the table, and the ability to format it however you want. - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP http://www.geocities.com/jonpeltier/Exc...

Find Worksheet name
I need to add code to a macro to name the active worksheet a value of specific cell in the workbook, if the specified Sheet Name alread exists in the Workbook the user should be alerted via a Msgbox to th fact that this Sheet name already exists and should select a differen sheet name -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi maybe something like sub foo() dim rng as range dim name_val set rng = activesheet.range("A1") name_val=rng.value on error resume next activesheet.name=name_val if err.number<>0 then msgbox "name already exist" rng.clearcont...

Question for the group
I've been kicking around the idea of developing a browser-based set of process flow diagrams with GP screenshots with explanatory text linked to the process steps. I'm thinking this would be useful for SOX and ISO compliance and for training. I'd like to get an idea of how many other people think a tool such as this would have value before I invest the time in it. Thanks in advance for your input. Frank Hamelly MCP-GP, MCT, MVP East Coast Dynamics www.eastcoast-dynamics.com I have been looking at this as well and know where the software can be found. We started working throu...

Working with names
I'm working in a worksheet plenty of named ranges. When I change a name of a range or cell, the formulas referring that range don't reflect tha change of the name (they keep the old name). May you suggest me a procedure to reflect automatically those changes? No, Excel doesn't change your formulas when you change a name. In fact it doesn't have a "change a name" feature as such. You must accomplish that by selecting the range and defining the new name. At that point you have two named ranges, the original and the new one. Then you would delete the old one from ...

Unable to send?

Blank cells in named range- how to ignore them when making my graph? Help plz!

Sending messages in Outlook

No Permission to Send/Receive Email???

Send Do Not Send

Sending on behalf... Exchange 2003

What was Outlook sending?

Rules Wizard and Send/Receive error
A couple of days ago, I received an alert from Norton Antivirus software that the file "belt.cab" was corrupted but could not be deleted. Fearing the worst, I manually deleted the file. Since then, Outlook appears to be completely disabled, with the symptoms being that several commands have disappeared from the Tools menu including Send/Receive (both), Rules Wizard, Out of Office Assistant. I can compose an email, but it will not send. I have checked my email accounts and all appears to be in order. Even after a complete reinstall, I cannot send/receive email. The on...

Tracking Distribution Group Usage (Exchange 2003)
Is there some way, within Exchange 2003, to determine what distribution groups are being used, how often they are being used, and by whom? I'd like to remove any groups that aren't being used but I don't know how to determine which ones they would be. -Alan ...

Outlook Can't Send Messages

'SEND' just sends it to the OUTBOX