Send/Receive Fails after one successful try

Hi....I have a client whose Outlook Send/Receive fails
after one successful try.  She gets the 0x800ccc15 and
0x8004210a errors and I have pulled all the KB articles
and performed everything at least three times.  I've also
uninstalled and reinstalled Outlook 2002 and uninstalled
and reinstalled TCP/IP protocol under Network several
times.  Diasble, uninstalled antivirus (Mcafee).  All of
these appear to fix the problem but then it fails the next
time.  Extremely frustrated (come on Bill Gates).  Does
anyone have any ideas???  Thanks in advance, Mike

Force logon on one terminal but not for the other
In RMS 2.0, is there a way for Force Logon for one terminal and not another? Before you ask what for, this customer has a till out the front they use for cash sales and out the back they use a PC for entering internet orders - alot of them... one after the other. Thanks for any help. There is no feature for this in RMS. There is no auto-logon period. There are product out there though, that you can purchase and install on only one computer that would make the logon process much faster. For instance we sell a Biometrics program that allows a cashier to login with the touch of a ...

No message in outbox

Sending a macro to another PC-how?

muliple mailboxes for one user
I do i delete one mailbox with out deleting the other that belongs to one user in Exchange2003? "gvfc" <gvfcfireman@aol.com> wrote: >I do i delete one mailbox with out deleting the other that belongs to >one user in Exchange2003? Well, since a mailbox is defined by a set of properties contained within a user object, it's not possible for the usr to have more than one mailbox. That should make the task a bit easier. :) -- Rich Matheisen MCSE+I, Exchange MVP MS Exchange FAQ at http://www.swinc.com/resource/exch_faq.htm Don't send mail to this address mailto:...

one line of a label
I have created a label that repeats 14 times on one A4 sheet with 5 lines of info but i want one line to be different on each label how canI do this easily any info would be great Create a data base with this particular line. Fill in the label with the four repeating lines add the fifth line as a mail merge object. Help here: Mail, e-mail, and catalog merge http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/publisher/CH100502901033.aspx -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "Chris" <Chris@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CA61D003-1661-48F9-BB6E-9A9A7B662...

Sending mail from remote location

Send and Recieve Fix

Unable to send?

Sending messages in Outlook

No Permission to Send/Receive Email???

Send Do Not Send

Sending on behalf... Exchange 2003

What was Outlook sending?

Rules Wizard and Send/Receive error
A couple of days ago, I received an alert from Norton Antivirus software that the file "belt.cab" was corrupted but could not be deleted. Fearing the worst, I manually deleted the file. Since then, Outlook appears to be completely disabled, with the symptoms being that several commands have disappeared from the Tools menu including Send/Receive (both), Rules Wizard, Out of Office Assistant. I can compose an email, but it will not send. I have checked my email accounts and all appears to be in order. Even after a complete reinstall, I cannot send/receive email. The on...

MSN Messenger causes outlook to fail
Running 3 terminal servers (win2000), office 2002, roaming profiles. MSN messenger is disabled VIA Active Directory Policy. When a user changes from one terminal server to another (logs off of one and onto another), outlook fails to load. This is caused by the (from what I am able to tell) MSN messenger trying to load (by default in Outlook) and it being disabled VIA policy. The problem is that the Checkbox enabeling MSN messenger is unchecked for each user, but something (when switching from one server to another) is causing it to become re- checked or some service is trying to...

Outlook Can't Send Messages

'SEND' just sends it to the OUTBOX

sending Access files
Is there a quick and easy way to send access files without Outlook blocking them. I exchange files with a limited selection of people so am happy that what I am sending and receiving is OK. I know that I can use WizZip but the knowledge database also suggests changing the .mdb extension. I don't know how to do this. Do I just right click over the file and choose open with Word? Or maybe there is a simpler way. Thanks When you send a file type that on Microsoft's potentially dangerous list, you get a message informing you that the recipient may not be able to access the file on...

Trying to send emails from an external program
I am trying to send email from my accpac software and it makes me allow the email everytime. Is there a way I make my Outlook 2007 accept Accpac as a reliable source for sending emails?? tammy0005 wrote: > I am trying to send email from my accpac software and it makes me allow the > email everytime. Is there a way I make my Outlook 2007 accept Accpac as a > reliable source for sending emails?? MapiLab's security add-on (free) ...

Multiple Send to
Dear Experts, In any Document Library you have a Send To drop down option. This can only be configured once that is only one entry. I have to have 7 Custom Send To options. Does anyone know how to create more than 1 Sent To? Best Regards, -- Girish J Bhatia MOSS Certified, SharePoint Certified, MCSE2003, MCDBA, CCNA, CCNP, CCSA ...

Automatically sending with outlook 2002
I am running Outlook 2002. When I click send, to send an email, it goes into Outbox. I then need to click send/receive from Inbox. Is there anyway the email can just send automatically from the outbox to avoid having to click send in 2 steps? Thanks. Check Tools | Options | Mail Setup Is the option to send messages immediately selected? Also, check the Send/Receive Settings | Define Send/Receive Groups. -- PATRICK REED [Outlook - MVP]~~~~~~ -Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) -Have you checked http://www.slipstick.com? -Please post your Outlook version! "Ronk"...

still problems with Exchange 2010 and sending to certain domains
We have done the following: made sure the PTR records matches the IP address of the send connector created an SPF record we are still having issues sending to certain domains and we are at a loss. I've done plenty of 2007 systems and never had this issue. What are we doing wrong? It simply doesn't make sense. Do you get an error message back from the receiving server? JE. On 1/26/2010 10:14 AM, Gene Whitley wrote: > We have done the following: > > made sure the PTR records matches the IP address of the send connector > > created an...

Failed to get language information for Project Server
I received this error at a certain time frame. Anyone have any ideas. ...