Send/Receive Error Message #2

I am currently using another mail program and wish to
start using Outlook 2002. I've duplicated my email setting
as they are with the other program, (i.e. Pop3, incoming
and outgoing settings, etc.). When I attempt to retrieve
my mail using the Send/Receive option, an error box
appears with the message: "Operation Failed. An object
could not be found." How can I find out which 'object' and
fix it? Outlook came already install on my system and I do
not have the installation CD.

Please send your reply to mgreen@nemonet.com as well as on
this board.

Thank you in advance for your help.
0
anonymous (74721)

Send & Recieve on open
This isn't really a problem so much as an annoyance. Due to some other issues, I recently decided to reformat and reinstall everything. Before, whenever I opened Outlook, it would automatically retrieve all my emails as soon as the program was launched. Now, after the reinstall, when I open Outlook, it will just sit there until I actually click the "Send and Recieve" button. Anyone have any idea what may have changed, or how to force it to check automatically again? thanks We might if you posted your Outlook version, mail account type, and the connection type for that a...

Office:mac v.X #2
Version: v.X Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: intel I have subject version of Office. I know that there must be updates to this so I can bring this up to date but I can seem to find the ones I need to start the process. Can someone get me to the beginning? Thanks!!! You can get the Office X 10.1.9 update here: http://snipurl.com/22zx4 On 3/30/08 3:09 PM, in article ee96b4c.-1@webcrossing.caR9absDaxw, "AWOLGolfer@officeformac.com" <AWOLGolfer@officeformac.com> wrote: > Version: v.X > Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) > Processor: intel &g...

Automatic Calculation #2
Why is automatic calculation keeps running even though there is no modification done in my spreadsheet? Thanks, Lucie Ch�nier What makes you think that excel is recalculating? If it's because you see Calculate in the statusbar, it could be... http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=243495 XL: Calculate Message Remains in Status Bar If 65,536 Formula References "Lucie Ch�nier" wrote: > > Why is automatic calculation keeps running even though there is no > modification done in my spreadsheet? > > Thanks, > > Lucie Ch�nier -- Dave Peterso...

Quirky recent file list #2
Debra--- I do tend to open from Windows Explore more then File>Open. But I am saving the file. It's more that it is annoying when I close a file by accident and don't quite remember where it got saved on the server. Stacie -- SPenney ------------------------------------------------------------------------ SPenney's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1079 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=267592 Well, I guess you weren't the only one who wanted this behaviour changed. <g> If/when you upgr...

can't send anything in Outlook 2002

Exchange 2007 Evaluation version #2

EXCEL TROUBLESHOOTING #2

#Error Message
I have created a calculation to count the number of people and placed it in the Name Footer: =count([EyNumber]) and called the unbound box, CountNames. When there are no results it returns the #Error message. How can I remove this error message and display a message like, "No Data", or display the true results of a count? I have tried using the IsError function but can't seem to get it to work. Thanks Hi Nigel, Try: =IIf(IsError([EyNumber]), "No Data", Count([EyNumber]) Clifford Bass Nigel wrote: >I have created a calculatio...

Chart
From: <c@c.c> Subject: Chart - Title Widths Date: Tuesday, February 03, 2004 12:43 PM Chart - Title Widths Does anyone know how to find the width of a title/axis title? ...

ESM error
I'm hoping someone can help me with this. I have Exchange2k3 SP2 running on a Win2k3 server. Our Exchange Admin is out on medical leave so I am resuming his responsibilities. My problem is I cannot access some of the storage groups using exchange system manager. We have 4 mailbox stores and I get an error trying to access 3 of them. The error is "An unknown error has occurred. ID no: 80040d1b Exchange System Manager". What is really puzzling is if I click on a storage group a second time, I don't get the error but the storage group shows up as empty. I have thi...

Upgrading from Exchange 2000 Standard to Enterprise Cal ? #2
Hello Everyone, I know the upgrade process from exchange 2000 standard to enterprise seems pretty straight forward. However, I have a cal question. Are my standard cals still good with this upgrade. Say I have right now standard 2000 with 30 cals. If I upgrade to Exchange 2000 Enterprise with 25 cals to pass the 16mb limitation. Would I then only have the 25 cals or 55 total cals? Thanks ...

Multipage newsletter in the body of an email
I knew that Don had a website where I could find his organization's newsletter. I just sent him the results of that process I posted about the other day. I'm anxiously awaiting his comments. (Just because I can send it to myself and it looks fine doesn't mean it will to others.) :-) -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] ...

Outlook 2002
Can anyone tell me why in Outlook 2002, when I send a message it goes to the Outbox and sits there until I click another folder or wait for a long time. The Send Message Immediately is checked. I did apply SP2. Any suggestions will be greatky appreciated. Thanks Jim Stroyek jim.stroyek@na.omgi.com ...

Mailbox Cleanup Agent #2
Hi. We need to delete a few mailboxes on our Exchange 2003 Server. We've deleted the AD acounts but when we go into system nanager and try to choose purge, it's greyed out. Our retention period for deleted mailboxes is 30 days. Can we run the cleanup agent now on the live system to speed up the deletion of the mailboxes? Or is it not recommended? Thanks Matt On 3 May 2006 06:37:15 -0700, "Jim C" <matt_hather@o2.co.uk> wrote: >Hi. > >We need to delete a few mailboxes on our Exchange 2003 Server. > >We've deleted the AD acounts but when we g...

SMTP 550 Message
Hi folks, Went I send an email via my Comcast to the following address (dvanderwoude@nwpic.bellingham.wa.us) I get the following error. Reporting-MTA: dns; comcast.net Arrival-Date: 29 Jun 2006 16:19:43 +0000 Final-Recipient: rfc822; <dvanderwoude@nwpic.bellingham.wa.us> Action: failed Status: 5.0.0 550_#5.1.0_Address_rejected. Diagnostic-Code: smtp; Permanent Failure: Other undefined Status Last-Attempt-Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2006 16:19:43 -0000 I understant tha a 550 is a deny, I just don't know were should I look or what to do in able to fix this issue. I should said also, that t...

IStorage/IStream #2
Hello, I am working on an application that has more than a dozen of data files. When the application closes, it uses IStorage/IStream to move them into one file (IStorage), from the user's point of view. When the application is started next time, these data files are extracted from the one file. By extraction, I mean to programmatically read from IStreams and then write to new, separate data files. The reading and writing are done chunks by chunks. The whole process works fast only if all the data files are small. The main issue to me is not disk memory space, but the speed. ...

popup box message; "Publisher cannot open the file"
saved as a .pub file but unable to open. popup box message "Publisher cannot open the file" What version Publisher do you have? Do you know what version Publisher was used to create the file? -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "stature" <stature@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0AD1D565-743D-478D-95DD-5C5358400272@microsoft.com... > saved as a .pub file but unable to open. popup box message "Publisher cannot > open the file" ...

Question Regarding Excel 2007 Formatting Corruption #2

How to obtain the name of ODBC definition used in a spreadsheet? #2
How do I get the name of the ODBC def used in my spreadsheet? How do I migrate my spreadsheet (with the ODBC connection) to a different computer and change the name of the ODBC def to a new name, available on the new computer? best regards evds@tekton-it.be ...

Re: Counting Occurrences with 2 columns
Suppose your data is in Sheet1 in A2:C6 > Red 4 Read > Blue 5 Not Read > Green 6 Read > Yellow 2 Read > Red 3 Not Read Try this set-up in a new sheet, say Sheet2 ------------- List down in A2:A5 the names: Red, Blue, Green, Yellow Put across in B2:C2 the phrases: Read, Not Read Put in B2: =SUMPRODUCT((Sheet1!$A$2:$A$6=$A2)*(Sheet1!$C$2:$C$6=B$1)*(Sheet1!$B$2:$B$6) ) Copy B2 across to C2, then copy down to C5 [Note that the ranges used in SUMPRODUCT have to be similar and you can't use entire columns e.g.: A:A, B:B, C:C]...

LNK2019 error
Is possible to use libmpeg2.lib in a MFC project (Visual Studio .NET). When I build the solution VS shows me many LNK2019 errors like "unresolved external symbol "void __cdecl mpeg2_cpu_state_init(.... ". mpeg2_cpu_state_init() is in libmpeg2.lib and I have included libmpeg2.lib as "Additional Option" in Properties->Linker->Command Line. Visual Studio .NET has created the file libmpeg2.lib and seems that it does not have problems to link the lib with console applications. Can some one help me??? Thanks in advance "K.F.R" <anonymous@discussions....