Send Receive Error #3

5:41 PM 10/8/2007

Microsoft Outlook 2003 stopped sending email. (I receive email messages just
fine.) After I choose to send messages from the menu, the program attempts
to send a message for � 30 seconds; then I get an error message:"Send
Receive Error -- Click Here for Details". Then the error message disappears
after about � second -- I cannot get details.

How can I fix Outlook?

Thank you,

Barry Karas

P.S. I have Windows XP with SP2.

outlook express password #3
I want to password protect my outlook express so that you need the password to access new mail. why is it that even though the "enter password box" appears, you can still see the "in box" messages in the screen behind? if you "click" cancel on the enter password, you can still access any inbox mail that appears on the screen. is there a setting so that when you click outlook icon and enter a password to access, no other box appears on the screen? This newsgroup is for support of Outlook 97, 98, 2000, 2002 & 2003 from the Office family for Intel PCs. For Outl...

Errors accessing shared speadsheet.
I have a group of users who access a shared Excel spreadsheet. The spreadsheet is on a Novell server. Starting out they all could access the spreadsheet fine. Starting recently people have begun to receive memory errors when accessing or saving the spreadsheets. If you log into windows as a different user but still use the same ID in Novell it works fine for a period of time then recieves the same error. This seems to be a microsoft issue as after you recieve the error you can copy the file local and it still errors. logon as a different user in windows and it works fine. any help wou...

No message in outbox

Sending a macro to another PC-how?

Error : The Information Store Could Not Be Opened
Hi, I having this error message when I try to open Rules Wizard with Outlook 2003 / Exchange 2000... So I can't access or create any rules... How can I fix this ? Thanks ...

Sending mail from remote location

Send and Recieve Fix

want to turn 10 into 30.000 in 3 weeks ?
Okay, before you ignore this message and move on to the next let me tell you that this is NOT A SCAM. This is a tried and true easy to do home based system that practically anybody can use to start making money immediately. With only $10 you can start making money in as little as 2-3 days. All of the information can be found at: www.freewebs.com/jeffmarling Take a look at what I'm offering. It's so simple it should be illegal! BUT IT'S NOT! This type of system has been in place for decades however my program offers you a much faster and easier way than past programs requiring yo...

VBA #3
I have a standard database which i need to upload it into my accounting software. In this database, one column is sale amount whereby sometime the value is NIL. Is anyone know how to write VBA to run down that particular column to delete those row with sale amount is NIL? Thank you so much in advance. Howard wrote: > I have a standard database which i need to upload it into my accounting > software. In this database, one column is sale amount whereby sometime the > value is NIL. > > Is anyone know how to write VBA to run down that particular column to delete > th...

D0000144 unknown hard error
hi guys, I dont understand chinese but still trying to fix a chinese windows xp laptop.. I runned a virus scan by removing the hard drive and connecting it externally with symantec.. I got 74 infected files.. when i have plugged back the hard drive to the laptop I am getting D000144 unknown hard error with a blue screen Can't boot on safe mode/ last good config- same error trying windows repair - same result run bast avast cd.. run clean registry/ virus scan etc- same error any sugguestions!!! Thanks guys -- ashvin :D Just chill -pls post your feedback on my repu...

Unable to send?

Sending messages in Outlook

Text in Cell as Formula #3
Peo + Julie Many thanks for your answer with the last query. I have another similar question; I would like to use values form a different spreadsheet, and this method [INDIRECT()] fails. i.e. I type the link (as text) from a different spreadsheet in a cell in the current spreadsheet and use this method to call a value in a cell. Appreciate your help. ...

No Permission to Send/Receive Email???

form error
Help! I am using a command button from a subform to open form and I am getting an error. It says "the table tbleActivityNote is already opened exclusively by another user, or is already opened by the user interface and cannot be opened programically". I have this same concept on 3 other forms with now problems. THanks for any ideas. Did you bind your forms to tables or queries? You should be using queries. sue gray wrote: >Help! I am using a command button from a subform to open form and I am >getting an error. It says "the table tbleActivityNote is already...

CRM 3.0 Distribute Campaign Activity Error
I'm trying to do a word mail merge to a marketing list which is part of a campaign. I can create the Campaign Activity (Channel is "Letter via Mail Merge"). When I click on "open word" on the "Distribute Campaign Activity" screen after having selected the type of "template" I get an error Line: 132 Char: 1 Error: Access is denied Code: 0 URL: http://<server name/_grid/cmds/dlg_canmailmerge.aspx?iObyType=4402&Total=1&sIds=<GUID>&sAction=letterviamailmerge I have system administration role, mail merge has no issues on any other ...

Send Do Not Send

Save as html #3
I recently upgraded from Office 97 running on a Windows 98 machine to Office 2003 running on an XP machine. With the Office 97 version of Excel, when I do a "save as html" the file that is created has the cells formatted with shadowed bars around them. When I do a "save as web page" in the newer version of Excel, the shadowed bars are missing. How can I get the same formatting as with the older version of Excel? John, Excel has come a long way with html since Excel 97. It looks considerably more in a browser like it does in Excel. Probably your only bet is to ...

Sending on behalf... Exchange 2003

What was Outlook sending?

'SEND' just sends it to the OUTBOX

Outlook Can't Send Messages

Rules Wizard and Send/Receive error
A couple of days ago, I received an alert from Norton Antivirus software that the file "belt.cab" was corrupted but could not be deleted. Fearing the worst, I manually deleted the file. Since then, Outlook appears to be completely disabled, with the symptoms being that several commands have disappeared from the Tools menu including Send/Receive (both), Rules Wizard, Out of Office Assistant. I can compose an email, but it will not send. I have checked my email accounts and all appears to be in order. Even after a complete reinstall, I cannot send/receive email. The on...