Send/Receive Dialog Box #2

Does anyone know how to get the Send/Receive Dialog Box
to stop popping up during send/receive.  Box to hide
Dialog Box has been checked.  This is very annoying...
0
anonymous (74722)

You did not post your Outlook version.
--
Russ Valentine
[MVP-Outlook]
"Gra t" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Does anyone know how to get the Send/Receive Dialog Box
> to stop popping up during send/receive.  Box to hide
> Dialog Box has been checked.  This is very annoying...

0
russval (3097)
6/11/2004 8:29:02 PM
Outlook 2002

0
rgbgrant (1)
6/11/2004 8:45:00 PM
Take a look at this MS KB article, it may help:
http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/q327/9/07.asp

--
Russ Valentine
[MVP-Outlook]
"Grant" <rgbgrant@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Outlook 2002

0
russval (3097)
6/11/2004 8:52:33 PM
Russ, Thanks.  Fixed it.  I appreciate your help.

0
anonymous (74722)

Export #2
I have a 2k line excel doc witht he following A1 Item 339393 no longer in stock - Tuesday, September 11, 2007 I need to separate the data into 2 cells a1 b2 Text Data how can i remove the date infomation from the field and put it in a new cell by itself? Hi Select column A>Data>Text to Columns>Delimited>Next>Other> put - in box next to other>Finish -- Regards Roger Govier "Mrbanner" <mrbanner@swiftdsl.com.au> wrote in message news:1193204495.782752.174740@v23g2000prn.googlegroups.com... >I have a 2k line excel ...

No message in outbox

Sending a macro to another PC-how?

Always on top dialog
Hi everyone, how can I make my dialog-based program always on top? Is there any setting Thanks in advance SetWindowPos(&hwndTopmost, 0,0,0,0, SWP_NOMOVE | SWP_NOSIZE); joe On Thu, 22 Apr 2004 21:07:01 -0700, Robson <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hi everyone, how can I make my dialog-based program always on top? Is there any setting? >Thanks in advance Joseph M. Newcomer [MVP] email: newcomer@flounder.com Web: http://www.flounder.com MVP Tips: http://www.flounder.com/mvp_tips.htm Well, I think he wants it always on top, not only when it is activated. Perha...

Sending mail from remote location

anchor picture to text box
(Publisher 2003) I have a newsletter with a Kudos box. In the corners of the box I have a happy face. I'd like the happy faces to be anchored to their corners so when I enlarge or shorten the box, the faces move along with the text box. Why not create a rectangle, insert the happy faces, group. The problem as I see it would be if you resize, the happy faces could be distorted if you widen or shrink the group. You would always have to re-size proportionally. -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "Helen" <Helen@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:193...

Urgent #2
Dear My Outlook 2003, is configured with two e-mail accounts, how can I configure Outlook to send messege using alternative e-mail account automatically if it failed to send using the default e-mail account? This feature was available in Outllok 2002 On Sun, 12 Feb 2006 16:42:30 +0200, "Mahmoud" <m.metwally@iqaratmisr.com> wrote: >Dear >My Outlook 2003, is configured with two e-mail accounts, how can I configure >Outlook to send messege using alternative e-mail account automatically if it >failed to send using the default e-mail account? >This feature wa...

2.0 Threads, Join() and Invoke
Hi, I just want to run several threads at the same time. The code below just hang because - I guess - it can't access the TextBox.Text method. What is wrong with tis code ?! Thanks. Melina. public class Report { public TextBox _log; private List<RptTemplate> _listeTemplate; private List<CIF> _listeCIF; public Report(TextBox logTextBox, List<RptTemplate> listeTemplate, List<CIF> listeCIF) { _log = logTextBox; _listeTemplate = listeTemplate; _listeCIF = lis...

Send and Recieve Fix

Unable to send?

Can I print 2 A5 side by side on A4 landscape
Using Publisher , how can i produce two identical A5 text layouts , side-by-side on a sheet of A4 landscape paper Setup your printer first, select A4. In page setup select custom, landscape, input 14.8cm width and 20.997cm height. The dialogue on the page setup will say "Prints 2 copies per sheet, 2 columns of 1." -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Molly" <Molly@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:12E49428-863F-4657-92FE-0263BBA164C2@microsoft.com... > Using Publisher , how c...

RE: How do I get my new dialog box to invoke when I press New Menu Item
Hi All, 1. Machine and OS specifications I have Windows XP running Office XP Standard Edition. These software packages are installed on my dell Inspiron laptop. I have 128 MB RAM with a 40 GB HardDrive. 2. Problem In excel, when I pressed the New menu item, a dialog box would appear displaying all of the known templates. Now, only a new worksheet appears. I would like for the dialog to appear again. Can someone tell me how to get the dialog box back displaying all of my templates? d, The default New button has always generated a new workbook, no dialog box. There's ano...

No Permission to Send/Receive Email???

Web Access #2
Hey guys, I cannot user Outlook Web Access anymore, where can I troubleshoot this? You haven't said what version, and given very little information to go on, so this reply may be way off. You could start with the OWA troubleshooting guide: http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/exchange/2000/support/troubowa.mspx -- Neil Hobson Exchange MVP For Exchange news, links and tips, check: http://www.msexchangeblog.com "Melvin" <mrodriguez@nyas.org> wrote in message news:eh61ZzrWEHA.808@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > Hey guys, I cannot user Outlook Web Access anymore,...

Sending messages in Outlook

Send Do Not Send

Help please using a combo box with a query instead of the usual wildcards etc.....
Hi, I have nearly finished my database and I would like to add a query that uses a combo box to get the results, not the usual paramater style input. I suppose it would need a form and a query and a combo box, but where to start !!!!!!!! Any kind soul out there that can give me an example of where to start..........? Many Thanks Joe Joe The generic approach you'd use is: * create a new form, add a combo box that is set to return the value your query would need * create your query ... in the criterion "cell", put a reference to the form's combo box's value: ...

CListView Problem #2
Hi, I have a strange problem that 'just appeared' a couple of days ago. http://reserveanalyst.com/images/ListView.jpg Both views are derived from my CLView:CListView. I also have a CLView object in another view not derived and driven from the doc that's fine. I can only hope this rings a bell as I've shut _everything_ off in the report view, (toolbars, initializing columns, writing rows, styles, tooltips, anything my derived class does.) The only thing I'm doing that is different than MFC is my doc manager deletes and creates views in the main frame, but I doubt th...

master pages #2
I have a two-sided Master Page in a booklet publication that I am using for the cover page. In Master Page view, both sides of the page appear just fine. But when I exit Master Page view, the publisher page only shows up as one page. I am not using a Web publication, and I have selected two-page master when I created the page, and I have applied the master page to the publication. Why does the two-sided master page only show up as one page in the published pages? Hi - Try adding two pages. You must have four pages for 2 facing pages to "work." The front "cover" sh...

missing public folder #2
For some reason completely unknown to me, many of the public folders dissappeared from the M drive and are no longer accessible from the Outlook clients. On the other hand, when I look at the Exchange administration program the folders are all there and the permissions seem correct. Is there any way of getting these back without doing a complete system/Exchange restore? Sounds like Joe has exactly the same problem I am describing. I did look at the EMS and all of the folders are indicated and the permissions are correct. No one touched these things. Still they do not appear on the M drive a...

how to set mouse focus to first control in a dialog?
When my dialogs first appear, I need to press the mouse button twice - the first time to make the dialog responsive to the mouse, the second to get a response. What do I have to do to avoid the first mouse click? It seems to me the dialog should immediately be responsive to mouse input as soon as it appears. I've tried SetFocus, and GotoDlgCtl but they do not solve the problem. Does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks for your time. Ian Do it in OnInitDialog and return FALSE if you want focus on a different control the first control on the dialog. -- Ajay Kalra [MVP - VC++] aja...

What was Outlook sending?

Sending on behalf... Exchange 2003