Send & Receive button doesn't work

I installed Office XP and the SP3 service pack.  I can't
get the "send and recieve" button to work in MS Outlook.
Everytime I click it I get a error message "The operation
failed.  An object could not be found."  I tried proposed
resolution in from MS knowledge base article 312354 but
it didn't fix the problem.  Any suggestions on the fix?
0
anonymous (74717)

i'd follow the procedure for creating a new profile again first. if that
fails, try a repair operation.
"Tom" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I installed Office XP and the SP3 service pack.  I can't
> get the "send and recieve" button to work in MS Outlook.
> Everytime I click it I get a error message "The operation
> failed.  An object could not be found."  I tried proposed
> resolution in from MS knowledge base article 312354 but
> it didn't fix the problem.  Any suggestions on the fix?

0
BillR9171 (440)

No message in outbox

Missing Maximise/minimise/close buttons
I have been using Windows Live Mail for over a year and am very happy with it. However, I have suddenly lost the Maximise/Minimise/Close buttons when I open an email or when I write an email! The buttons are visible when I open Windows Live Mail, but when I write a "New" email or I open a received email, they are not in their normal location of top right. I have repaired my Live Mail installation but this has not fixed the problem. Would be grateful for any help in this matter. -- dgo47 Left click on the title bar and drag to the left. -- Ron Sommer MS M...

Data validation doesn't work if contents is added by pasting
Hi I've data validation set so that only the number 1 can be entered, but even this cannot be entered if an adjacent cell is a certain value. this works for direct entry, but not if the value is pasted in or added using the "drag handle". Is there any way to stop this happening as I just know somewones going to try and fill all the cells by draging the values down. Regards Jeff Jeff, You could disable "Allow cell drag and drop" in Tools | Options or... copy the following code, right click the sheet tab and choose 'view code'. Paste the code into the modu...

Sending mail from remote location

Two Button Mouse Compatibility
Does anyone know of a two button mouse that is compatible with the Mac (has Mac drivers) which will enable use of the same features in Office v.X that the two button mouse does in Windows versons of Office. For example, right clicking a misspelled word gives suggested correct spellings in Windows. Thanks, Mike "Mike Hammon" <Mike Hammon@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8DA96C6A-AC1E-4310-B7B3-A4BDBF033275@microsoft.com... > Does anyone know of a two button mouse that is compatible with the Mac > (has > Mac drivers) which will enable use of the ...

Sending a macro to another PC-how?

Send and Recieve Fix

Working with names
I'm working in a worksheet plenty of named ranges. When I change a name of a range or cell, the formulas referring that range don't reflect tha change of the name (they keep the old name). May you suggest me a procedure to reflect automatically those changes? No, Excel doesn't change your formulas when you change a name. In fact it doesn't have a "change a name" feature as such. You must accomplish that by selecting the range and defining the new name. At that point you have two named ranges, the original and the new one. Then you would delete the old one from ...

Unable to send?

Sending messages in Outlook

No Permission to Send/Receive Email???

Send Do Not Send

Sending on behalf... Exchange 2003

Macro Command Button
I'm trying to assign a command button on the worksheet to a macro. If I read the help instructions correctly it states to put a command button on the worksheet then 'right click the command button and select shortcut to macro'. I don't get a shortcut option when I right-click the command button????? I've to 2 macros created and working but I'm unable to setup the button. Help anyone....thanks There are two buttons that look alike, but behave differently. It sounds like you used the commandbutton from the Control toolbox toolbar. Delete those and grab a button f...

How to set up your mobile device to work with CRM 3.0 Mobile
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_000B_01C66980.821C2210 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable The most common heard problem on how to setup your PDA to work with CRM = 3.0 Mobile is how to connect to the different network environments. In most scenarios you don't want to expose your CRM server to a direct = internet connection, but you want your employees to connect via a more = secure VPN connection. We have published a walkthrough on how to setup the different network = connection on your...

What was Outlook sending?

combo box control issue - working fine in '03,
when I add a new record on the form via VBA - and then go to the combo box control, the control tip shows properly, but the cursor is not blinking. can not type anything into the box. when I click on the box, all is ok. any ideas as to what is wrong? works fine in access 2003. thx Make sure that you have at least the first 2 service packs in Access 2007. There was a combo box dropdown problem that I think was fixed in SP2. If you still have the problem, try SP3. -- Arvin Meyer, MCP, MVP http://www.datastrat.com http://www.accessmvp.com http://www.mvps.org/access &...

Outlook Can't Send Messages

'SEND' just sends it to the OUTBOX

Rules Wizard and Send/Receive error
A couple of days ago, I received an alert from Norton Antivirus software that the file "belt.cab" was corrupted but could not be deleted. Fearing the worst, I manually deleted the file. Since then, Outlook appears to be completely disabled, with the symptoms being that several commands have disappeared from the Tools menu including Send/Receive (both), Rules Wizard, Out of Office Assistant. I can compose an email, but it will not send. I have checked my email accounts and all appears to be in order. Even after a complete reinstall, I cannot send/receive email. The on...

IE8 -- how do enable a Quick Reponse forum button?
Hello all... XPPro/SP3/IE8 here....and I've an issue with a forum I spend a lot of time on. Go to seochat.com - go to the forums, drill down on any thread and note...that down at the bottom of the page is a Quick Reponse text area. To enable same, all you need to do is to click the matching Quick Reponse Icon on any of the posts in that thread, which then allows you to type in that box. Used to work perfectly in IE7 last week, till I upgraded...now when I click on that Quick Response Icon, it actually clears that TAB and then loads the forums Advanced Response page...ie the...

sending Access files
Is there a quick and easy way to send access files without Outlook blocking them. I exchange files with a limited selection of people so am happy that what I am sending and receiving is OK. I know that I can use WizZip but the knowledge database also suggests changing the .mdb extension. I don't know how to do this. Do I just right click over the file and choose open with Word? Or maybe there is a simpler way. Thanks When you send a file type that on Microsoft's potentially dangerous list, you get a message informing you that the recipient may not be able to access the file on...

Reports not working #2
We installed CRM small business on a win 2003 small biz server with exchange and sql 2005.. we received an error while installing and ignored it (publishing crm reports failed unkown error) So we can get crm up and running and can get to our report server page? \\servername\reportserver\ but can't access \\servername\reportserver\reports\ Any thoughts? ...