send problem

Hello

  I have problems with my outlook 2002 sending. When i
want to send a new mailin send/receive progress window it
shows me same several send processes repeatedly .I'm
using windows xp with sp1 and office xp with sp2.

Converting an MFC 6.0 App to .net problem
I have recompiled an existing MFC 6.0 application in VS .net 2003. Now about every 13th time I run it in debug mode I get a "Unhandled exception at 0x7c901230" error. When I run it using the WinDbg program I get: DBGHELP: ntdll.pdb - file not found *** ERROR: Symbol file could not be found. Defaulted to export symbols for ntdll.dll - DBGHELP: ntdll - export symbols ntdll!DbgBreakPoint: 7c901230 cc int 3 When I run a release version of the application everything runs fine. Any Ideas? Larry The information you posted regarding symbol files is irrelevant to ...

No message in outbox

Wacky migration wizard problems
Hello all, We have two separate domains with the following configuration: Single NT4 PDC running Exchange 5.5 Single W2003 DC running Exchange 2003 There is a two way trust between the domains. I ran the Migration Wizard and moved over one user account. I logged into the new domain as the user, setup Outlook with the proper settings, and got an error that the user account did not have permissions to the mailbox. I checked in system manager and Self has all the necessary rights to the mailbox. The weird thing is that we did another test migration a month ago with the same domains...

Sending a macro to another PC-how?

Sending mail from remote location

Problem regarding dynamic range
Hi, One quick question: I have tried to create a dynamic range using the standard formula: =OFFSET($A$1,0,0,COUNT($A:$A),1) However i get an error stating something is wrong in the formula. I know this is very little information, but do you have any idea what could be wrong? -- erikhs ------------------------------------------------------------------------ erikhs's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=32788 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=556906 Your formula worked ok for me. Do you use commas as your list sep...

Send and Recieve Fix

Unable to send?

Sending messages in Outlook

No Permission to Send/Receive Email???

problem with combining functions
I'm using regular Excel formula in the cells (not scripting, mainly because I don't know how). I have a problem with trying to combine offset() and small() my actual code is: =OFFSET(small(E4:E18,1),0,-2) and it obviously doesn't work. Is there any way to use those two features together? If it helps I'm trying to make a gradebook capable of weighting categories (e.g. 50% of avg for quiz, etc.) and dropping lowest quizzes. I have all the code working except this one combination of finding the lowest grade using small() and returning its corresponding number using offset(). ...

CListView Problem #2
Hi, I have a strange problem that 'just appeared' a couple of days ago. http://reserveanalyst.com/images/ListView.jpg Both views are derived from my CLView:CListView. I also have a CLView object in another view not derived and driven from the doc that's fine. I can only hope this rings a bell as I've shut _everything_ off in the report view, (toolbars, initializing columns, writing rows, styles, tooltips, anything my derived class does.) The only thing I'm doing that is different than MFC is my doc manager deletes and creates views in the main frame, but I doubt th...

Send Do Not Send

Sending on behalf... Exchange 2003

What was Outlook sending?

'SEND' just sends it to the OUTBOX

Outlook Can't Send Messages

Rules Wizard and Send/Receive error
A couple of days ago, I received an alert from Norton Antivirus software that the file "belt.cab" was corrupted but could not be deleted. Fearing the worst, I manually deleted the file. Since then, Outlook appears to be completely disabled, with the symptoms being that several commands have disappeared from the Tools menu including Send/Receive (both), Rules Wizard, Out of Office Assistant. I can compose an email, but it will not send. I have checked my email accounts and all appears to be in order. Even after a complete reinstall, I cannot send/receive email. The on...

bringing a Publisher 2000 file into 2003
I brought in a file created in Publisher 2000 and the charts (pie, bar, etc.) now have values that are printing on top of each other, stretch as if justified (they aren't), and just look different. Same printer, font, size as before. Tried inserting as picture, same results. What do I need to do to get them looking like they were in 2000? I'm sure there is an explanation but I can't find it in help. Thanks in advance for any and all help. How large is the file? Can you send it to me so I can take a look? Is the text wrapping correctly? Select a picture, right-click, format p...

sending Access files
Is there a quick and easy way to send access files without Outlook blocking them. I exchange files with a limited selection of people so am happy that what I am sending and receiving is OK. I know that I can use WizZip but the knowledge database also suggests changing the .mdb extension. I don't know how to do this. Do I just right click over the file and choose open with Word? Or maybe there is a simpler way. Thanks When you send a file type that on Microsoft's potentially dangerous list, you get a message informing you that the recipient may not be able to access the file on...

Multiple Send to
Dear Experts, In any Document Library you have a Send To drop down option. This can only be configured once that is only one entry. I have to have 7 Custom Send To options. Does anyone know how to create more than 1 Sent To? Best Regards, -- Girish J Bhatia MOSS Certified, SharePoint Certified, MCSE2003, MCDBA, CCNA, CCNP, CCSA ...

Trying to send emails from an external program
I am trying to send email from my accpac software and it makes me allow the email everytime. Is there a way I make my Outlook 2007 accept Accpac as a reliable source for sending emails?? tammy0005 wrote: > I am trying to send email from my accpac software and it makes me allow the > email everytime. Is there a way I make my Outlook 2007 accept Accpac as a > reliable source for sending emails?? MapiLab's security add-on (free) ...

physicalinventory problem
I am testing the physicalinventory feature in a test database, I have created a new physicalinventory and have it set to just manually enter items to the count screen. I have added one itemlookupcode to the count list with a count quantity of 60, which is the correct onhand quantity. Then I close the physical inventory screen for the time being, and go into POS and sell one of these items. Then I go back into manager and open up the physical count I just created, calculate it, and it tells me that the expected quantity is, not 59, but 58?? And that there is a variance of 2?? I am th...