Send options for one receipent

I'd like to set one email receipent's send options to be different from
others. When I start an email for this user I can go into options and set
it's priority, a different reply address, etc. I want this to be the same
for the receipent all the time. Is there away I can set a default for this?


0
John.Doe1 (116)
7/26/2004 3:00:07 PM
outlook 87535 articles. 11 followers. Follow

3 Replies
475 Views

Similar Articles

[PageSpeed] 32

Hi M.Siler,
TOOLS | EMAIL ACCOUNTS | View or change existing Accounts |
There you can change the default account.
Is this what you asking for?

--
Ich habe nichts gemacht, gestern gings noch!
Bitte in den Newsgroup antworten damit jeder etwas davon hat.
Bravestar@Datenschutzministerium.de
"M.Siler" <John.Doe@NoSpam.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:#O$J#EycEHA.2504@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl...
> I'd like to set one email receipent's send options to be different from
> others. When I start an email for this user I can go into options and set
> it's priority, a different reply address, etc. I want this to be the same
> for the receipent all the time. Is there away I can set a default for
this?
>
>


0
Bravestar (248)
7/26/2004 5:26:52 PM
Nope.  When you open a new email you can click the Options to open the
Message Options window. From there you can set the Importance, Sensitivity,
Have replies sent to, Save sent message to, Do not deliver before, etc.  I'd
like to be able to set these options as a default for one specific email
receipent. Let's say I always want email to this person to be Sensitivity
setting of Private and to never have the message save to the Sent folder. I
only want this for one person. All others I want to have the normal Outlook
default values.


"Andreas Roeder" <Bravestar@datenschutzministerium.de> wrote in message
news:%234UAmUzcEHA.644@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl...
> Hi M.Siler,
> TOOLS | EMAIL ACCOUNTS | View or change existing Accounts |
> There you can change the default account.
> Is this what you asking for?
>
> --
> Ich habe nichts gemacht, gestern gings noch!
> Bitte in den Newsgroup antworten damit jeder etwas davon hat.
> Bravestar@Datenschutzministerium.de
> "M.Siler" <John.Doe@NoSpam.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> news:#O$J#EycEHA.2504@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl...
> > I'd like to set one email receipent's send options to be different from
> > others. When I start an email for this user I can go into options and
set
> > it's priority, a different reply address, etc. I want this to be the
same
> > for the receipent all the time. Is there away I can set a default for
> this?
> >
> >
>
>


0
John.Doe1 (116)
7/26/2004 6:24:09 PM
No...but you could start a new message, change the options to what you want,
save it as an Outlook Template file (.OFT) to your hard drive, and use that
template whenever you write to that one recipient...

-- 
Jocelyn Fiorello
MVP - Outlook

*** Messages sent to my e-mail address will NOT be answered -- please
reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread. ***


In news:%231gu$2zcEHA.3476@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl,
M.Siler wrote:

> Nope.  When you open a new email you can click the Options to open the
> Message Options window. From there you can set the Importance,
> Sensitivity, Have replies sent to, Save sent message to, Do not
> deliver before, etc.  I'd like to be able to set these options as a
> default for one specific email receipent. Let's say I always want
> email to this person to be Sensitivity setting of Private and to
> never have the message save to the Sent folder. I only want this for
> one person. All others I want to have the normal Outlook default
> values.
>
>
> "Andreas Roeder" <Bravestar@datenschutzministerium.de> wrote in
> message news:%234UAmUzcEHA.644@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl...
>> Hi M.Siler,
>> TOOLS | EMAIL ACCOUNTS | View or change existing Accounts |
>> There you can change the default account.
>> Is this what you asking for?
>>
>> --
>> Ich habe nichts gemacht, gestern gings noch!
>> Bitte in den Newsgroup antworten damit jeder etwas davon hat.
>> Bravestar@Datenschutzministerium.de
>> "M.Siler" <John.Doe@NoSpam.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
>> news:#O$J#EycEHA.2504@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl...
>>> I'd like to set one email receipent's send options to be different
>>> from others. When I start an email for this user I can go into
>>> options and set it's priority, a different reply address, etc. I
>>> want this to be the same for the receipent all the time. Is there
>>> away I can set a default for this?


0
7/27/2004 3:09:41 AM
Reply:

Similar Artilces:

How do I send copies emails without sending attachments?
I send emails with attachments to our bank. My boss wants a copy of the email but not a copy of the attachment. How do I do that? Steve Bramblett wrote: > I send emails with attachments to our bank. My boss wants a copy of the > email but not a copy of the attachment. How do I do that? Each recipient gets the SAME copy of the e-mail. If you want different recipients to get different versions of your e-mail, you have to send different e-mails. ...

Force logon on one terminal but not for the other
In RMS 2.0, is there a way for Force Logon for one terminal and not another? Before you ask what for, this customer has a till out the front they use for cash sales and out the back they use a PC for entering internet orders - alot of them... one after the other. Thanks for any help. There is no feature for this in RMS. There is no auto-logon period. There are product out there though, that you can purchase and install on only one computer that would make the logon process much faster. For instance we sell a Biometrics program that allows a cashier to login with the touch of a ...

No message in outbox
I tried to send a message with 1Mb attachment to 40 recipients in the bcc field. It gave me an error message from the isp's server, the message was NOT sent (I've checked), it did NOT arrive in Sent Items, but neither is it in the Outbox any more. I can send and receive email successfully. Problem is, every few minutes Outlook tells me it's sending message 1 of 1, it fails and gives me the same error message. Yet there is no message in the Outbox. But what happened to the original message when it first failed to send? I guess it's 'stuck' somewhere but I can...

Sending mail from selected email address
Hi All, As I have 4 email accounts set up in Outlook, I understand that I can send mail from each or any account. The accounts are listed under tools / Send and Receive / then each of the accounts. How can I choose which account to send from so that the recipient see's who I want it to be from?? Hope that explains it. Regards Alan On Sat, 16 Apr 2005 21:10:48 -1000, The Fatman <albaxter@optushome.com.au> wrote: > Hi All, > > As I have 4 email accounts set up in Outlook, I understand that I can > send > mail from each or any account. > > The acco...

Sending mail from remote location
my mail works great while at home. when I go on the road I can receive ail but not send. I get the following error message: Subject 'SKIDOO MACH Z 800LT (long track / long tunnel) (Jackson)', Account: 'Jeff', Server: 'smtp.charter.net', Protocol: SMTP, Server Response: '571 imp11 smtp.charter.net OTcuMTQ3LjE2LjIzMA== You must connect from Charter IP space. E1110', Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Server Error: 571, Error Number: 0x800CCC61 It worked on my last laptop and I have not been able to figure it out on this one. I can't remember what I...

change the colour of the "invert if negative" option in Excel
How do I change the colour of the "invert if negative" option for charts in Excel? (e.g., use green for positive and red for negative numbers) Checking the "invert if negative" box does change the colour, but without an option as to what colour to be used Hi, For explanation on how to control invert colour. http://www.andypope.info/charts/Invertneg.htm This approach is not possible in xl2007. Cheers Andy -- Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel http://www.andypope.info "Luci" <Luci@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:03173739-0D7A-4037-8C5...

one line of a label
I have created a label that repeats 14 times on one A4 sheet with 5 lines of info but i want one line to be different on each label how canI do this easily any info would be great Create a data base with this particular line. Fill in the label with the four repeating lines add the fifth line as a mail merge object. Help here: Mail, e-mail, and catalog merge http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/publisher/CH100502901033.aspx -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "Chris" <Chris@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CA61D003-1661-48F9-BB6E-9A9A7B662...

muliple mailboxes for one user
I do i delete one mailbox with out deleting the other that belongs to one user in Exchange2003? "gvfc" <gvfcfireman@aol.com> wrote: >I do i delete one mailbox with out deleting the other that belongs to >one user in Exchange2003? Well, since a mailbox is defined by a set of properties contained within a user object, it's not possible for the usr to have more than one mailbox. That should make the task a bit easier. :) -- Rich Matheisen MCSE+I, Exchange MVP MS Exchange FAQ at http://www.swinc.com/resource/exch_faq.htm Don't send mail to this address mailto:...

Sending a macro to another PC-how?
How do you send a macro you've written to another PC so that they can save it in their Personal.xls file (at Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office\XLStart)? You can export a macro and save it, to do this from your workbook, right-click the workbook's icon and pick View Code. This icon is to the left of the "File" menu this will open the VBA editor, click on the module you want to save and go to file and export file, then save it to a floppy or what ever you backup to, then import it to the new workbook. -- Paul B Always backup your data before trying something new Using ...

Send and Recieve Fix
For a long time I had a problem with my Send/Recieve function in Outlook. This happended in both Outlook 2000 and my current version - 2007. I found I had to re-boot my computer to perform a Send/Recieve in Outlook. Otherwise the sequence would start then stop and say it could not perform due to an error. After extensive Internet and News Group research I decided it was time to run a check on disk errors. This Windows XP facility seemed to have fixed my Outlook problem. I did this about a few months ago now and I have since had no problems with my send and recieve. Unfortunately I do have ...

Unable to send?
Hi, I've got MOOL, and i"m usign ti with outlook. The emails that I'm sending are just "stuck" in the outbox? Can anyone give me an idea of what's going on? Rex Did it ever work? Are you able to receive? -- Aloha, -Ben- Ben M. Schorr, OneNote-MVP Roland Schorr & Tower http://www.rolandschorr.com Microsoft OneNote FAQ: http://www.factplace.com/onenotefaq.htm **I apologize but I am unable to respond to direct requests for assistance. Please post questions and replies here in the newsgroup. Mahalo! "Rekks" <rex_flynn@hotmail.com> wrote ...

Sending messages in Outlook
We have a user that everytime that she sends an email she will get booted out of Outlook. The email does go through, but she will have to get out of Outlook. When she goes back into Outlook, everything is fine until she sends another message. Any help would be appreciated. ...

No Permission to Send/Receive Email???
I just replaced our server hardware, upgraded to WS 2k3 Enterprise and created a new domain. I transferred the client files and desktop on our desk/laptop computers over to the new domain. We do NOT have Exchange installed yet, but use Outlook 2002 with the email etc. saved on the client. One one client machine (mine), the email, calendar, etc are there, but when I hit the Send/Receive button, I get a message saying that I don't have permission to perform this operation. Also when I try and change the automatic check for email option it tells me I don't have permission. ...

Send Do Not Send
When I attempt to email via a print server - OutLook Express displays the message "A program is attempting to email on your behalf" Send or Do Not Send - How do you prevent this from happening? And just automatically send? ...

Sending on behalf... Exchange 2003
Hi everyone, Is there a better way to give a few users the ability to send mails also from the info@domain.com mailbox without having them logout and login to a different Outlook 2003 profile... Or without the text sending on behalf of... So my question is, Is there an easy way that a user can select another e-mail address and send mails out...? Thanks a lot in advance!! Regards, BY On Thu, 05 Oct 2006 12:57:12 GMT, "BY" <nospam@mail.com> wrote: >Hi everyone, > >Is there a better way to give a few users the ability to send mails also >from the info@dom...

What was Outlook sending?
Hi, I downloaded my messages using the option "send and receive all". However, the "Show Progress" box indicates that I was also 'sending something'. But I had nothing to send! I look in the "Sent items' folder and nothing was sent at this time. What was Outlook 2003 doing? Santista The usual response here is, "You have a virus". It could be that a virus program is using your Outlook to send spam and/or a copy of itself to people in your address book. I hope this is not the case, but please have the foresight (aftersight?) to look into ...

Outlook Can't Send Messages
This morning I fired up Outlook 2007 (running under Windows 7). It retrieved all new emails. I then tried to post a new email, (not a reply). However, the nano-second that I clicked on "Send" I received a reply from "System Administrator". It said this: Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients. Subject: The Train Meltdown Sent: 27-Jul-10 1:18 PM The following recipient(s) cannot be reached: xxxxx@xxxxx.com.au on 27-Jul-10 1:18 PM None of your e-mail accounts could send to this recipient. I have 3 active email ac...

'SEND' just sends it to the OUTBOX
Outlook 2007 on WinXP Home SP3. When I click 'SEND' when replying to an email it does not SEND but puts it in the OUTBOX. I have to click SEND/RECEIVE from the main page to actually SEND the email. Is there a setting I am missing? Thank you. "Peter" <lysdexic@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:eoOd1BM$KHA.5536@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > Outlook 2007 on WinXP Home SP3. When I click 'SEND' when replying to an > email it does not SEND but puts it in the OUTBOX. I have to click > SEND/RECEIVE from the main page to actually SEND the emai...

Rules Wizard and Send/Receive error
A couple of days ago, I received an alert from Norton Antivirus software that the file "belt.cab" was corrupted but could not be deleted. Fearing the worst, I manually deleted the file. Since then, Outlook appears to be completely disabled, with the symptoms being that several commands have disappeared from the Tools menu including Send/Receive (both), Rules Wizard, Out of Office Assistant. I can compose an email, but it will not send. I have checked my email accounts and all appears to be in order. Even after a complete reinstall, I cannot send/receive email. The on...

Can one teach Money Plus to indicate transactions in price histories?
I have composed myself a couple of price history overviews. One is for my funds, two others are for my stocks. In the funds overview Money Plus (v17.0.120.1415) nicely marks the points where I did some transactions (like a black circled (B) for buy, etc.). On the stocks overview any such marks are sorely missing. I would love to see the points marked where I bought or sold stocks, so that I get a quick overview where the stock stands relative to the moment when I bought it. Can one somehow teach money to do marks my transactions in the stock display, too? Since one probably can not: w...

how to change the icon of excell 2007 into other one
pls do advice me to change the icon of excell,Thank you Right click the icon and select properties. In short cut tabs find in "Change Icon" box in the middle bottom. Click and continue -- R. Khoshravan Please click "Yes" if it is helpful. "Mystery" wrote: > pls do advice me to change the icon of excell,Thank you ...

sending Access files
Is there a quick and easy way to send access files without Outlook blocking them. I exchange files with a limited selection of people so am happy that what I am sending and receiving is OK. I know that I can use WizZip but the knowledge database also suggests changing the .mdb extension. I don't know how to do this. Do I just right click over the file and choose open with Word? Or maybe there is a simpler way. Thanks When you send a file type that on Microsoft's potentially dangerous list, you get a message informing you that the recipient may not be able to access the file on...

New Servers
Hi all I am looking to replace our ageing File/Print and Exchange servers and would welcome opinion on the above subjects: For the drive arrays, there seems to be a trend towards SATA drives for array builds. I have approx 20 PC users running SATA drives, with no failures in the last five years. However I have had 2 failures in 6 months in a cluster of 4 servers running SCSI arrays. This would tend to support the argument for SATA. Once the drive type has been decided, what is the preferred drive configuration? Mirrored system drives and RAID 5 data OR RAID 5 array for...

Trying to send emails from an external program
I am trying to send email from my accpac software and it makes me allow the email everytime. Is there a way I make my Outlook 2007 accept Accpac as a reliable source for sending emails?? tammy0005 wrote: > I am trying to send email from my accpac software and it makes me allow the > email everytime. Is there a way I make my Outlook 2007 accept Accpac as a > reliable source for sending emails?? MapiLab's security add-on (free) ...

Multiple Send to
Dear Experts, In any Document Library you have a Send To drop down option. This can only be configured once that is only one entry. I have to have 7 Custom Send To options. Does anyone know how to create more than 1 Sent To? Best Regards, -- Girish J Bhatia MOSS Certified, SharePoint Certified, MCSE2003, MCDBA, CCNA, CCNP, CCSA ...