Send of new message in OL2003

Hello

Have some problems with OL2003 on WXP SP2, connected to Exchange 2003:
After a new messages is composed the send button does not work -
nothing happens. If I save the mail, close it and reopen it from the
drafts, I can now send it using the send button.

Any hint appreciated
Franz

0
Franz

What does "Compile error in hidden module:Autoexec New" mean?
I am receiving this error message when i start excel, with saved excel programs as well as new ones I am creating. A PDFMaker add-in problem. http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;q307410 -- Jim "Karla" <Karla@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B5C336C6-10D3-40BE-8146-C0491DA16804@microsoft.com... |I am receiving this error message when i start excel, with saved excel | programs as well as new ones I am creating. ...

New mail appearing as old deleted item
When new mail arrives in inbox an old long deleted item appears in place of the new mail showing in bold as new mail. The real new mail is not visible at all and is therefore lost. This problem also used to happen in Windows Mail so I bought Outlook 2007 but it still happens intermittantly. -- Kate What do you see in your Unread Mail folder? "Kate B" <KateB@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D9A95DD7-CFC4-423F-9B2B-F8B72177E2CE@microsoft.com... > When new mail arrives in inbox an old long deleted item appears in place of > the new mail...

sending email #16
Hi, Since i installed IE7 I have been having trouble with sending emails. I use outlook from office 2003. Receiving is OK and I can create the message OK but it just sits in the outbox and does not respond to the send command. Help please. ErnieH ...

New funny recruitment video for Microsoft..
http://dropkickmonkey.com/2007/12/18/a-good-microsoft-recruitment-video-mindscape-a-new-viral-ad/ ...

How to automatically send a CC: email
Hi, Is it possible to configure Exchage server 2003 to automatically send a CC: copy to a mail recipient everytime an email is sent from someones mailbox? In other words, the manager would like to receive a copy of all emails sent by one of his employees. I know this can be done through rules in outlook, but I wish to perform this function from exchage for a group of users. Thanks in Advance ...

Stop automatically sending meeting requests.
Hi, I've currently got an issue with the calendar. For some unknown reason every time I get a meeting request, my manager also gets one. Does anyone know what might be causing this and how to stop it? Thanks, J. And just to clarify, I have removed his name from the delegates tab and the shared calendar. Could it be something to do with his settings? Any pointers would be welcome. Thanks, Paul. it was because he was a delegate. How long ago did you make the change? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Need Help with Common Tasks? ht...

invalid use of property message
I am trying to cre4ate a macro that checks the value of a number of sheets to determine if they are already visible and if so it will not close them - With Sheets("Pay Inflation - Biometrics") Sheets ("Statistics") Sheets ("Direct Cost Savings Breakdown") Sheets ("OT Reduction") Sheets ("Nurse OT Reduction") Sheets ("Premium Labor Utilization") Sheets ("Pay inflation - Timestamp") Sheets ("Calculation Error") Sheets ("Le...

OL 2003 will not send some messages (replies-to)
hi, I'm running OL 2003 SP2 on a laptop running XP. I'll reply to someone and hit the send button, but the message will appear in the outbox, highlighted, not italicized, and simply won't send. Occasionally this would happen with my old machine running W2k and and older version of OL, but I could reopen the message within the outbox and hit the send button, and the message would then appear italicized and ready to send. When I reopen the message in OL 2003 in the outbox, the send button does not appear. Some messages send fine. I think, not sure, that the problem is wi...

New shared mailbox not inheriting permissions from the parent store in Exchange System Manager
We run Exchange 2003 on a Windows 2003 cluster, which we migrated a couple of months ago from Exchange and Windows 2000. One of our helpdesk guys has just created a shared mailbox, and has noticed that it is not inheriting any of the security permissions that are applied to its parent mail store, and which are common to all the existing mailboxes within that store. I checked on the AD objects security properties, and it is set to inherit rights from its parent, so I don't know why this could be. In fact it is not inheriting any permissions at all - either from its AD parent or from its par...

Excel 2003 / Send To / Mail Recipient / body text is removed
When a user is working in Excel 2003 and hits File.. Send To.. Mail Recipient.. it takes the spreadsheet and places it in an Outlook 2003 email as an Attachment. If they type any text into the body of the email it is replaced with <<...>> How can I change this ? If you don't get a good reply here, you may want to post in one of the .Outlook newsgroups. jmaynard2 wrote: > > When a user is working in Excel 2003 and hits File.. Send To.. Mail > Recipient.. it takes the spreadsheet and places it in an Outlook 2003 email > as an Attachment. > > If they typ...

New domain (child or new forest)?
We have a single active directory domain (internal.com). We need to setup a second domain that will be accessed from the outside for non-employee users (external.com). If we do not want the external.com domain to have any access to the internal.com domain, shouldn't we create a "Domain in a new forest?" Creating a "Child domain in an existing domain tree," or a "Domain tree in an existing forest" will allow a two way trust between the root domain and the child domain correct? Howdie! jktat schrieb: > We have a single active directory dom...

Macro warning message
Anyone else had this problem. We installed Excel97 on an NT Server.We then installed Excel2000 over it, and set the macros security setting to low. We re using NetOp to connect to that server, and when we open an Excel workbook with macros, no problems. However, if the screensaver kicks in, and a workbook is opened by a scheduled job, we get a dialog box regarding the macros. If we are connected, we can respond, but as we run 300 Excel queries, and as we won't be connected to the server most of the time, this is a problem. Anyone else experienced it, and know the solution? Bob ...

Mail Relaying denied error message, how can it be fixed???
I setup outlook express smtp to use incoming: mail.tpg.com.au and outgoing: mail.tpg.com.au I can successfully receive emails and read newsgroup but I can't send out emails because it keep on return the below error message, how can it be fixed so that I can send emails? Thanks... The error message when sending is::: The message could not be sent because one of the recipients was rejected by the server. The rejected e-mail address was 'huy9876@hotmail.com'. Subject 'Re: Again', Account: 'mail.tpg.com.au', Server: &...

Unable to move messages
Hi, I am unable to move messages between Inbox and PF in OWA. I know its a limitation of OWA. But any workarounds? On Fri, 16 Jun 2006 04:38:01 -0700, Jack Dorson <JackDorson@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hi, > >I am unable to move messages between Inbox and PF in OWA. >I know its a limitation of OWA. > >But any workarounds? Only using another application such as Outlook (RPC over HTTPS) ...

"Messaging interface has returned an unknown error"
I'm running Outlook 02 on Win XP Pro SP2. I think this may have been caused by the DST time zone update utility, but I'm not certain. Here's the situation. If I try to open a calendar item I get the following error: "Can't open this item. The messaging interface has returned an unknown error. If the problem persists, restart Outlook." If I try to create a new message or appointment from the quick start toolbar, or clicking a mailto: link on a web page: "The operation failed." If I click the "to" "cc" or "bcc" button while...

cant send emails to gmail accounts
if i send an email to someone with a gmail address they never receive it. it goes to my sent items and it says sent in the properties but they never receive it? any help greatly appreciated "maryandliam" <maryandliam@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E11EF0A0-CDE5-46F4-A0FD-979144D1590D@microsoft.com... > if i send an email to someone with a gmail address they never receive it. > it > goes to my sent items and it says sent in the properties but they never > receive it? any help greatly appreciated If Outlook moves the message to S...

Messages not being Delivered
I am getting the following message when sending e-mail to earthlink accounts: There was a SMTP communication problem with the recipient's email server. Please contact your system administrator. <wgrsvr02.wgrfurniture.com #5.5.0 smtp;550- EarthLink does not recognize your computer (24.106.38.90) as connecting from an EarthLink connection. If this is in error, please contact technical support.> We are only getting this with earthlink addresses. Any help would be apprechiated Joe I think you can be out of the Earth link network to receive email. To send email th...

New Free Microsoft CRM Add On
New free add on from CRMeXtension: www.CRMeXtension.com ...

deleting a calendar series needs new option
When you have a series for a meeting appointment and after a year there is no longer a meeting your first impulse is to delete the meeting series from your calender. When you do this it deletes all past, present and future occurrances of the appointment. It would be really nice if the delete had an option to say from here forward so you can preserve history in the calender. Thanks ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in...

How do I move office 2003 from my old PC to a new imac
I bought a new imac and have installed the fusion windows emulator and XP. It works beautifully but I cannot figure out how to transfer software from my old PC. Actually my old PC died and I am trying to transfer from the hard drive that I salvaged. How do I install Office on the new machine? I dragged the program file over, but I cannot get the program to open on the new machine. Help John at Canegarden wrote: > I bought a new imac and have installed the fusion windows emulator > and XP. > It works beautifully but I cannot figure out how to transfer software > from my ol...

E-mail "Send To" name list
All the names in the pop-up "Send To" address list are alpha by FIRST names, which is dumb, annoying and time consuming. How do I switch the list to alpha by LAST name and make that default??? ...

How to show debug messages from MFC application on command line?
Hi all, I would like to show some text messages from my MFC application on commandline (or better in the Output window in Visual Studio 2005). I tried to call cout << "some text" << endl; but it doesn't seem to work. What am I doing wrong? Thanks for any help. >I would like to show some text messages from my MFC application on >commandline (or better in the Output window in Visual Studio 2005). Bob, For the latter, use OutputDebugString. Dave >>I would like to show some text messages from my MFC application on >>commandline (or better in t...

Send Fax with .doc and/or .pdf and .xls attachments from CRM SBS
When working with FAX the most common documents to be send are doc,pdf or xls. All these are in CRM not supported and are not working reliable although CRM is propagated as the perfect application to interact with MS-Office applications. In my opinion they should become supported and tested as soon as possible. Here are our test results regarding send FAX with doc files attachments ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Simple Word file with just 1 line of text, and a short English filename [25 KB]. Successfully sent. Word file with a table tha...

Message "class not registered" opening sheet with macros Excel 97
I have created a document with Macros and is password protected. I have sent it to several people who are able to use it - the one who can't is using Excel 97 SP2. They are getting error message "class not registered" - could it be the version they are using and how do I make sure they are able to use it. This could simply be a version issue if you developed on a later version and used controls from that versions object libraries. You should always use the lowest version to develop on. If this is not the case look in the VBE on the faulty machine and check tools>ref...

Slow Message Delivery between site exchange servers
We added a seconed exchange server to our exchange domain. This exchange server is connect via high-speed VPN to the primary exchange server. The MX record points to the primary exchange server. After moving a mailbox to the new exchange server, messages to the mailbox take hours. What steps can be taken to improve message delivery performance. Both Exchange servers are Exch 2003 SP1. The exchange servers are on different sub-nets. There are no application log errors. The primary exchange server is Win2003, the 2nd Exch server is Win2000 SP4. Both servers point to the same DNS ...