Send and receive #3

I've always used Outlook Express to view my E-mail, but
would like to switch to "Microsoft Outlook". When I
open "Outlook", there is no "send and receive" button.
Can you help?

0
anonymous (74723)

Right-click in a blank area next to Help in the top, gray
main menu bar, (not ON Help, out in the open next to it!)
and make sure "standard" is checked in the menu that pops
up. Most users like to have the "Advanced" checked also to
give them more button options.

0
anonymous (74723)
12/10/2003 10:41:18 PM
Ugliebumpin <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

> I've always used Outlook Express to view my E-mail, but
> would like to switch to "Microsoft Outlook". When I
> open "Outlook", there is no "send and receive" button.
> Can you help?

You have to create an Email account before Outlook will show those buttons.
--
Brian Tillman
Smiths Aerospace

Tillman (1436)

outlook express password #3
I want to password protect my outlook express so that you need the password to access new mail. why is it that even though the "enter password box" appears, you can still see the "in box" messages in the screen behind? if you "click" cancel on the enter password, you can still access any inbox mail that appears on the screen. is there a setting so that when you click outlook icon and enter a password to access, no other box appears on the screen? This newsgroup is for support of Outlook 97, 98, 2000, 2002 & 2003 from the Office family for Intel PCs. For Outl...

No message in outbox

Sending a macro to another PC-how?

Sending mail from remote location

CRM 3.0: Clear workflow queue
I am still using CRM 3.0 and wondered if I can clear the workflow queue. On my development system, I have many workflow rules running that do not respond to a request to cancel through the workflow monitor tool. I cannot delete attributes that are included in these running rules. Is there any way to get them to complete or cancel? Thanks, Dan ...

Send and Recieve Fix

want to turn 10 into 30.000 in 3 weeks ?
Okay, before you ignore this message and move on to the next let me tell you that this is NOT A SCAM. This is a tried and true easy to do home based system that practically anybody can use to start making money immediately. With only $10 you can start making money in as little as 2-3 days. All of the information can be found at: www.freewebs.com/jeffmarling Take a look at what I'm offering. It's so simple it should be illegal! BUT IT'S NOT! This type of system has been in place for decades however my program offers you a much faster and easier way than past programs requiring yo...

Unable to send?

VBA #3
I have a standard database which i need to upload it into my accounting software. In this database, one column is sale amount whereby sometime the value is NIL. Is anyone know how to write VBA to run down that particular column to delete those row with sale amount is NIL? Thank you so much in advance. Howard wrote: > I have a standard database which i need to upload it into my accounting > software. In this database, one column is sale amount whereby sometime the > value is NIL. > > Is anyone know how to write VBA to run down that particular column to delete > th...

Text in Cell as Formula #3
Peo + Julie Many thanks for your answer with the last query. I have another similar question; I would like to use values form a different spreadsheet, and this method [INDIRECT()] fails. i.e. I type the link (as text) from a different spreadsheet in a cell in the current spreadsheet and use this method to call a value in a cell. Appreciate your help. ...

Sending messages in Outlook

No Permission to Send/Receive Email???

CRM 3.0 Distribute Campaign Activity Error
I'm trying to do a word mail merge to a marketing list which is part of a campaign. I can create the Campaign Activity (Channel is "Letter via Mail Merge"). When I click on "open word" on the "Distribute Campaign Activity" screen after having selected the type of "template" I get an error Line: 132 Char: 1 Error: Access is denied Code: 0 URL: http://<server name/_grid/cmds/dlg_canmailmerge.aspx?iObyType=4402&Total=1&sIds=<GUID>&sAction=letterviamailmerge I have system administration role, mail merge has no issues on any other ...

Send Do Not Send

Save as html #3
I recently upgraded from Office 97 running on a Windows 98 machine to Office 2003 running on an XP machine. With the Office 97 version of Excel, when I do a "save as html" the file that is created has the cells formatted with shadowed bars around them. When I do a "save as web page" in the newer version of Excel, the shadowed bars are missing. How can I get the same formatting as with the older version of Excel? John, Excel has come a long way with html since Excel 97. It looks considerably more in a browser like it does in Excel. Probably your only bet is to ...

Sending on behalf... Exchange 2003

How to set up your mobile device to work with CRM 3.0 Mobile
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_000B_01C66980.821C2210 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable The most common heard problem on how to setup your PDA to work with CRM = 3.0 Mobile is how to connect to the different network environments. In most scenarios you don't want to expose your CRM server to a direct = internet connection, but you want your employees to connect via a more = secure VPN connection. We have published a walkthrough on how to setup the different network = connection on your...

What was Outlook sending?

Outlook Can't Send Messages

'SEND' just sends it to the OUTBOX

Rules Wizard and Send/Receive error
A couple of days ago, I received an alert from Norton Antivirus software that the file "belt.cab" was corrupted but could not be deleted. Fearing the worst, I manually deleted the file. Since then, Outlook appears to be completely disabled, with the symptoms being that several commands have disappeared from the Tools menu including Send/Receive (both), Rules Wizard, Out of Office Assistant. I can compose an email, but it will not send. I have checked my email accounts and all appears to be in order. Even after a complete reinstall, I cannot send/receive email. The on...

sending Access files
Is there a quick and easy way to send access files without Outlook blocking them. I exchange files with a limited selection of people so am happy that what I am sending and receiving is OK. I know that I can use WizZip but the knowledge database also suggests changing the .mdb extension. I don't know how to do this. Do I just right click over the file and choose open with Word? Or maybe there is a simpler way. Thanks When you send a file type that on Microsoft's potentially dangerous list, you get a message informing you that the recipient may not be able to access the file on...

Spending Tracker #3
I have money 2006 standard; is there a way to have a transfer amount show up on the spending tracker? Probably not since they aren't really spending. Just like moving money from your left pocket to your right pocket isn't really spending. It didn't make you poorer. "baldeagle51" <baldeagle51@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:97679BCB-44BD-475E-9A05-E27EA153CDD7@microsoft.com... >I have money 2006 standard; is there a way to have a transfer amount show >up > on the spending tracker? I guess this is my question. Say i am trying to...