Self created forms

Could somebody tell me where outlook 2003 stores self created forms?

Thanks
0
thfrisch (5)

That depends on whether you saved the form as an .oft file, published it,
etc.

--
Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP
Author of

"Thomas Frisch" <thfrisch@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Could somebody tell me where outlook 2003 stores self created forms?
>
> Thanks

0
suemvp (4038)
2/10/2005 12:36:19 PM
"Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook]" <suemvp@outlookcode.com> schrieb im
Newsbeitrag news:eEcLo62DFHA.3416@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl...

Dear Sue,

> That depends on whether you saved the form as an .oft file, published
> it,

Thanks for your response.

When I save it as an .oft-file it is no problem, because I can
choose the folder. But when I published, apparent there is no way to
find out where outlook stores the form.

Regards

0
thfrisch (5)
2/10/2005 2:48:15 PM
When you publish a form, Outlook stores that form definition as a hidden
item, either in the folder to which you publish or in a hidden folder at the
root of the information store.

Perhaps you should tell us why you're asking about this in the first place?

--

> "Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook]" <suemvp@outlookcode.com> schrieb im
> Newsbeitrag news:eEcLo62DFHA.3416@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl...
>
> Dear Sue,
>
>> That depends on whether you saved the form as an .oft file, published
>> it,
>
> Thanks for your response.
>
> When I save it as an .oft-file it is no problem, because I can
> choose the folder. But when I published, apparent there is no way to
> find out where outlook stores the form.
>
> Regards

0
suemvp (4038)
2/10/2005 3:33:57 PM
"Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook]" <suemvp@outlookcode.com> schrieb im
Newsbeitrag news:egldig4DFHA.1292@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl...

> Perhaps you should tell us why you're asking about this in the first
> place?

I created two forms and published them. Now i want to delete them.

0
thfrisch (5)
2/12/2005 3:27:56 AM
Tools | Options | Other | Advanced Options | Custom Forms | Manage Forms

--

> "Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook]" <suemvp@outlookcode.com> schrieb im
> Newsbeitrag news:egldig4DFHA.1292@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl...
>
>> Perhaps you should tell us why you're asking about this in the first
>> place?
>
> I created two forms and published them. Now i want to delete them.

0
suemvp (4038)
2/12/2005 2:27:27 PM
"Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook]" <suemvp@outlookcode.com> schrieb im
Newsbeitrag news:%23FVL8$QEFHA.4020@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl...

> Tools | Options | Other | Advanced Options | Custom Forms | Manage
> Forms

Thank you very much!!!!!

0
thfrisch (5)

max number of fields on a form (new question)
I am creating a database based on a paper form. The paper form has over 360 individual pieces of information, all of which are recorded for research purposes. My boss would like me to create a replica electronic form based on the paper form, but access only allows 255 fields on one form. Other than subforms, is there any other way to get around this? I have my data organized into related tables, but every field from each table needs to be on the form. Any suggestions? The limit of 255 is not the form. Forms have a lifetime limit of 754 controls. That means that if you delete a control the...

How do I create separate inboxes for each e-mail account?
I am trying to setup Outlook 2003, and would like to know how to create separate inboxes for each e-mail account. NuttyERnurse schrieb am 09.02.2005 17:13: > I am trying to setup Outlook 2003, and would like to know how to create > separate inboxes for each e-mail account. Create fo every email-account a subfolder in your inbox. Then create a rule and delay incoming mails in the particular folder. -- Viele Grüße Christian Göller NuttyERnurse <NuttyERnurse@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I am trying to setup Outlook 2003, and would like to know how to ...

Outlook Forms
I have just installed Office XP Pro 2003 upgrade. The custom forms I had in Outlook 2002 are still "there", and can still be accessed, but have nothing in them except the subject line. Is there something I can do to get the content of these forms back? Thank you. ...

Help with Account form
I need to either create a new form or heavily customize the current Account form. What I want to do is add a lot more data to a single screen and I don't know if CRM allows this. Specifically I need to: 1) Keep basic account information at the top-- basic name and contact info. 2) Add a clickable grid in the middle that shows all contacts associated with that Account. A contact would have their name, phone number, email, and title in that grid. 3) Add a grid at the bottom that shows History and Activities for all related Entities to that account. I'll probably to an option bu...

Watch for a dialog to be created and cancel it
I have a handle to a dialog. I need to know when child dialog is created and then I want to send the child a message. In other words if a particular dialog appears on the screen then I automatically want to send it a message to close. (this is a little like the various apps around that will automatically click yes on some dialogs) Any idea how to watch for this? Thanks -- Michael Tissington http://www.tabtag.com http://www.oaklodge.com "Michael Tissington" <michael@nospam.com> wrote in message news:uHqLEMlpDHA.648@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... > I have a handle to a dial...

Displaying Images on a Form
> Perhaps there is a simple solution to my problem. I am trying to > display photos of clients on a form. I have followed the instructions > given in my ACCESS 2003 manual for embedding images on a form from a > table but the end result displayed is the file name (alexpic.jpg) instead of the image. What am I doing wrong?? Patrick Hey Patrick, Are you embedding it as on OLE object? Deb "trekgoes2malaysia@hotmail.com" wrote: > > Perhaps there is a simple solution to my problem. I am trying to > > display photos of clients on a form. I have followed the i...

Creating String Property through CRM SDK
I need to create a String Property using the following VB.Net code: Try ' Set up the CRM Service. Dim service As New crmserver.CrmService() service.Credentials = System.Net.CredentialCache.DefaultCredentials ' Create the String Property object. Dim sm As New crmserver.StringProperty ' Create the properties of the String Property object. sm.Name = "MyString01" sm.Value = "Custom Text 001" ' Create the string property in Microsoft CRM. ...

Self installing Drives
This is going to be a bit long. Last month I bought a new HP computer with Windows7 64 bits. I uninstalled the Norton antivirus that came with it, and used the Norton Removal Tool to clean any thing left over, if any. I have Microsoft Security Essentials and the Windows firewall ON. I have not installed any programs in the computer. I have 2 flash DRIVES (J and K) where I keep my files. Every thing has been working just fine until 4 days ago. I turned my computer on , clicked the J drive and a small screen came on telling me to insert the disk, but it was already inserted. I then...

Unable to Create New Task
I am unable to create new task as the option is no longer available. What should I do? Thanks. What version of Outlook? Can you create other items? Is your product activated? -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -Navigation Pane Tips & Tricks -Create an Office 2003 CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 1 ----- "Jeffrey" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:874201c4784e$322d2c60$a401280a@phx.gbl... >I am unable to create new task as the option is no longer > available. What should I do? Thanks. Th...

Help Creating XLL
Where can I find an example or help creating an XLL? I'd like to create an add-in that allows new Excel formulas. Here are a couple of articles that you may find useful HOWTO: Build an Add-in (XLL) for Excel Using Visual C++ http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;178474 XLL A library for creating high performance Excel add-ins http://xll.sourceforge.net Justin Starnes wrote: > Where can I find an example or help creating an XLL? I'd like to create an > add-in that allows new Excel formulas. ...

Creating a stacked column graph
Guys Am looking to create a stacked column graph. Can someone help me with this. Am attaching an excel spreadsheet with the required columns in it. My requirement is:: Add a stacked column graph with build value on the horizontal axis and volume on the vertical. Collapse data points into:Closed (3 closed status values), New, In Progress (In Progress + Ready for Build + Ready for Release), Ready for Test. Split the columns by severity. Please help me with this one.How to go about creating this graph and how can i insert the values into X,Y and Z axis. Thanks Sri I will need step by step i...

windows media player 11 suddenly stops creating audio or mp3 cd's
can someone help me maybe? about a few weeks ago for no reason windows media player 11 on vista stopped creating audio cd's it was burning things fine whether or not they were wma or mp3... whether they were DRM or not was never something i thought of. then that all stopped and now some things burn and others do not i have tried lowering the burn speed from fastest to fast to medium and still no go. any one have any ideas why this happens? oddly enough windows reports in explorer that the discs i insert are blank, but windows media player sees the files on the cd. ...

The self permission
I am running exchange 2003 sp1. My DC's are 2k sp 4. I need to give my helpdesk the ablility to add the External Assoiciated Account to Self.(for disabled accounts) I gave the helpdesk Exchange view only through the ESM on the Admin group level, But thet still cannot add that permission to self what am I missing? "Rick" <Rick@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I am running exchange 2003 sp1. My DC's are 2k sp 4. >I need to give my helpdesk the ablility to add the External Assoiciated >Account to Self.(for disabled accounts) I gave the helpdesk Exchange vi...

Creating a string from a query in vba
using access 2003 i have a qry that returns top 5 values 1 Item1 123 2 Item2 101 3 Item3 32 4 Item4 2 5 Item5 76 im trying to create a function that retuens a string like "Item1 123, Item2 101, Item3 32" etc etc I can create a function that returns the first row but not all 5 rows. can anyone help please?? One option is here: http://allenbrowne.com/func-concat.html Another here: http://www.rogersaccesslibrary.com/forum/topic16.html They are similar, but one may work better than the other for your specific situation. StuJol wrote:...

Creating a new identity with the folder structure of a previous identity
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0088_01CA6629.A32A2160 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable When I create a new identity, is it possible to copy the folder = structure of another previous identity. After this operation, my current identity will have all the folders (sub = folders) of the previous identity...but they will have not have any = mails...they will be blank Is it possible? If it is not directly possible...is there a work around to accomplish = this task? I am using OE6 ...

Excel Sheet to Outlook Form?
Is there a way to convert an excel spread sheet to a outlook form? Similar to when you create a new email (you have that form) I am looking for a button to push that says timesheet, and then i opens a new form (simliar to the new email) and you can fill out you time sheet and fill it of -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com ...

send self junk mail
I scan virus on workstation. It does not find anything! I have created a rule that all junk mail move to SPAM folder. Is that possible that rule cause problem! Or there is warm or virus to f/1pe problem! Jimmy Jimmy <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I scan virus on workstation. It does not find anything! > I have created a rule that all junk mail move to SPAM > folder. > Is that possible that rule cause problem! > Or there is warm or virus to f/1pe problem! What is the problem that you're seeing? -- Brian Tillman Smiths Aerospace 3290 Pat...

creating new "Note" Tab
hello all, Is it possible to create new "Note" Tab . I know we have to check the box of Note ,while making the new custom entity . thanks Aami You can create a new tab on an exisiting entity and use an Iframe to host your own custom Note screen, and you can also use client side script to hide the exisiting Notes screen. If you mean on a new entity, so long as you check the box Notes in the Associated Entities section of the entities Information area then when you create the entity you will get a Notes screen thrown in for free. Does this answer your question? "Aami&...

--WEBBOT-SELF--
Hi! HELP a blonde with MSPUB 2003! i'm a newbie to web design. having trouble with my form. Have read many tutorials and info about - still don't get it! can somebody please spoonfeed me?! my webhost is terrible at explaining, sends me coding which looks like greek to me (for now, will learn it!) I want info sent to my e-mail. right now, it gives me the webbot message with error 404. i have a log in to HELM control panel and my host keeps on telling me to upload his code to an asp page? my URL with the form: www.chrysaliscorporate.co.za/Index_files/CCTCContactUs.html and the co...

Creating Sales Invoice in a different Currency
Hello, Using GP 9 I need to create sales invoice in a different currency but the Currency in the invoice entry is disabled. Is there a way to make it enable? How do I change the base currency? -- Mike First Question....are you licensed for the multi-currency module? "Mike9900" wrote: > Hello, > > Using GP 9 I need to create sales invoice in a different currency but the > Currency in the invoice entry is disabled. Is there a way to make it enable? > How do I change the base currency? > -- > Mike I am using MSDN provided GP. I think it has the right. --...

EDC Batches Self Resetting
RMS V 1.3.1006 We have a location whose EDC Settlement Batches are resetting themselves back to 1. I ran this query: SELECT * FROM VisaNetBatch to see what information I could get about this. The response came back with all of the VisaNetBatches, from 1-174. However, in the middle of the response, we have a day with completely blank fields, after this day (where it is completely blank), the EDC batch numbers set back to 1, 2, 3, then suddenly, back to the correct sequence. This has happened twice on this location, each time it has happened, the EDC numbers go back to 1, 2, 3, (on...

Field Populates in Form, Not in Table (Was "Leading Zeros Lost in Concatenation")
I think I'm closer. I confess to being a newbie when it comes to using functions in Access, but I finally got my form to look as desired by putting the following in my Control Source for the field: =Format([Figure Identifier],"0000000" & [Description] & ".eps"). So far, so good. http://s28.quicksharing.com/v/5304419/controlsource.jpg.html The table tied to the form was imported in Access from Excel, and the form was then built on the table. Within the table, however, this field is not populating when adding new records. Only the initial row, which was populat...

2003: Drop newly created signatures into a newly created pulldown
I have Outlook 2003 I have created dozens of signatures and want to drop all of them into a pulldown menu that I have already added to my toolbar. How do I add those signatures to my new pulldown menu? I used to be able to drag and drop new signatures into a pulldown menu, but have forgotten how I did it. I know I can go to "insert" "auto-text", but there is an easier way. ...

create folder to all users
i am searching for a way to create a folder called search and replay under the outbox folder. i do not wish to use a plublic folder. the search and replay folder will open up to a web page. i need to know if there is any way of creating this folder without going to each of the workstations. we are running exchange 2003 w/ mixed outlook versions (200,xp,2003). please offer me any ideas you might have. thank you for your help. You'll have to script a solution. Nothing native in Exchange will let you do this and deploy to existing users. Nue "murr" <martynaughton@gmail....

Letterhead invoice form
I have scanned a company invoice form to an Excel spreadsheet. The automatic format is a picture and I have made it transparent. I'm having trouble lining it up with the grid, getting the bottom part of the form to line up with the very bottom of the spreadsheet and it won't allow me to add data to the rows or cells. I have invoices set up to print on the blank stationary which line up just fine. However, I am trying to minimize the use of my personal printer. To use one of our large copiers for printing, I need the letterhead information to print. Too many use this copier...