Selection button not in Outlook 2003

I would like to print a "selection" of a larger article from the internet, (just as I did in the past using Outlook Express)however there is no button in the FILE/PRINT/ menu
Please help?
0
anonymous (74717)

It only works on HTML formatted messages.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

[Posted using NewsLook NNTP add-in for Outlook]

0
info2937 (567)

Outlook With Business Contact Manager #4
I am trying to set up Outlook to use the BCM using an E- mail Exchange Account, I can not find the Accounts option mention in the following link: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?kbid=829748 The Workstation is a W2k SP4, Any comments on how to configure the BCM on a Exchange E- mail account is appreciated. Thanks in advance If you're using the classic view of Control Panel, run the Mail applet. -- Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for Administrators, Power Users, and Developers http://www.outlookcode.com/jumpstart.a...

Run report on multi selected records.

Getting Reminders when Outlook is not started
I love the remnder feature of Outlook, but If Outlook isn't started, then I never see my reminders. Is there a way, or utility that will allow my reminders to pop up even if Outlook has not started? Thanks in advanced! Chaz Xaos <chazperx@yahoo.com> wrote: > I love the remnder feature of Outlook, but If Outlook isn't started, > then I never see my reminders. Is there a way, or utility that will > allow my reminders to pop up even if Outlook has not started? I don't know of any program that will perform is job when it's not running, do you? -- Brian Tillm...

orphaned mailbox's in Exchange 2003
For some reason I have about 9 mailbox's that have suddenly become orphaned because their user accounts have been deleted. I have used a utility in the past called killmail that allowed me to disconnect the mailbox's from the user accounts so that I could recreate an account and then reattach the new account to the old mailbox thus allowing the user to keep the mailbox with it's contents. Can anyone tell me how I can get the killmail utility so that I can do this? The same functionality of killmail was built into Exchange 2000 SP2 and beyond. Its called remove Exchange a...

Command Buttons Not Responding on First Click
Using Access 2003. Very simple, I have a command button to close the form. Code is as follows (form is called "Select212Form") Private Sub btnMenu_Click() On Error GoTo Err_btnMenu_Click DoCmd.Close acForm, "Select212Form" Exit_btnMenu_Click: Exit Sub Err_btnMenu_Click: MsgBox Err.Description Resume Exit_btnMenu_Click End Sub The button does nothing the first time it's clicked. Next time, I click it, it works! It's not a double-click, there is a pause between clicks. If I put a breakpoint in there, it enters the routine on the first click ...

Publisher 2003 #64
I want to send, as an attachment by email, a copy of a calendar built in Publisher 2003 to someone who only has Publisher 200 on his computer. Do I just send it as: 'Save as Type ... Publisher 2000'? Will I lose any info if I do? -- Angelica ANGELICA wrote: > I want to send, as an attachment by email, a copy of a calendar built in > Publisher 2003 to someone who only has Publisher 200 on his computer. Do I > just send it as: 'Save as Type ... Publisher 2000'? Will I lose any info > if I do? Yes, the conversion is lossy. The amount and location of lo...

Outlook Connector 2003 Dominoes
My Outlook COnnector to dominoes has just suddenly stopped receiving email. I have reinstalled it and still cant resolve the issue. Any help is appreciated. I am running Office 2003 and Lotus Noted version 6.0.2. Thanks, Varun ...

Outlook 2002 and synchronization
I am troubleshooting a laptop running Windows xp and Outlook 2002. The problem is this: States that when he works offline, Outlook is not showing his emails. He has a new laptop and everything works fine except Outlook. I captured his laptop and when going to the file menu there is no option to work offline. I looked on MS's website and then outlook help. We went into Tools, email accounts, into change for ms exchange...advanced and then disable offline folders...enabled offline folders and then created a new ost file...log out of outlook and it is still not synchronizing. ...

sbs 2003 network slow why?
hello, I have a client they have a sbs 2003 server fully updated, and i just copied over 20 gigs of data to the one bosses profile, now its been a week and the clients and boss are complaining their network is slow, they have gigabit speed. I checked the server there are no errors in the event log, have checked random computers and no errors in the event logs. I have noticed that the bosses profile when it is loaded explorer.exe is sitting at 5% usage while just on the desktop. I ping the desktops from the server and all the pings are <1ms so there is no lag. what el...

Can't select objects in Excel 2007

Outlook 2003 won't open
Tried to open outlook 2003 as usual, but it won't open - giving an error message that the folders are not accessible. I've tried installing updates, and rebooting. Do I need to uninstall and reinstall Outlook? PS: Other MS Office functions like Word etc are working fine. Folders not accessible means that your .PST file can't be opened. I would use the mail applet in the control panel to define a new .PST file, set this new .PST file as your default delivery location, and remove the old .PST file from the profile. Outlook should start at this time and give you ...

Outlook not receiving a particular message
I am having a problem with my Exchange server receiving e-mails from the NCAA and not being able to see them in Outlook. I have tried 2 different e-mail addresses on my Exchange server and the users get the messages delivered to their BlackBerry devices, but they never show up in Outlook. I have tried everything I can think of in Outlook and still can't get the messages to appear. Any help will be greatly appreciated. This is a long shot but have you tried turning off the Junk E-mail filter? <cliff.mcmanus@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1138138436.405759.252750@g43g2000cwa.goog...

CRM Sales for Outlook
I have had to re-install Sales for Outlook a couple of time (including moving from one CRM target server to another, and back again), and now when I try to 'Go Off- line' I get an error stating 'The subscription already exists.'. Does anyone know how to resolve this? Thanks ...

Can't delete menu button
I created a menu button (same row as File, Edit, View, etc..). It is assigned to a macro for a spreadhseet I was using. I no longer need the spreadsheet or the menu button, how do I get rid of the button? Tried & tried - no luck Any suggestions? -- Ltat42a ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Ltat42a's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=24735 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=482870 Ltat42a, right click on the menu bar then right click on the button, delete -- Paul B Alway...

Need Outlook Calendar ONLY
I am using 2002 Outlook, but ONLY for the calendar, only user on desktop, no internet cocnnectivity required. In order to upgrade, I would have to purchase the the whole Outlook program afaik --- is there a cheaper way to obtain the calendar portion of Outlook? I have tried using the google and hotmail calendars, I prefer Outlook. tia No cheaper way, the calendar is an intrinsical part of the whole program <shel123@DELETETHISjuno.com> wrote in message news:iuaj85dbkiq2doul48n2pku7jg78kiuc5i@4ax.com... >I am using 2002 Outlook, but ONLY for the calendar, only user on > desktop, n...

Can't Create New Message Outlook 2000
I have a Windows 98 computer running Office 2000 Small Business Edition. Yesterday, mysteriously, it began misbehaving. When clicking on "New" to create a new mail message, you get an hour glass and then a "not responding." When clicking on other shortcuts other weird things happen, i.e. when you click on Tasks it goes to Notes, when you click on Calendar it crashes, when you click on Contacts, it goes to calendar. We have uninstalled Office and gone through the KB article 252566 to manually remove leftover files, but when we reinstall, the same thing happens. ...

Select contact then hangs

Outlook rule not working
I have a rule that looks at specific words in the subject and then forwards the message to another email address. I receive 2 emails daily with the same subject. Only 1 message gets forwarded. The difference between the 2 emails is that one is sent directly to my email address and the other is forwarded to my email address from a Gmail account that is setup with email forwarding. The email that is forwarded from my Gmail account never gets forwarded by the rule. The subject line of the Gmail email is identical to the subject line of the message that does get forwarded. Does anyone ...

Outlook synchronization utilities
Hi Can anyone recommend an Outlook synchronization utility to work on a home network between a desktop with windows 7 & laptop with vista. -- Martin ���� Martin ���� @nohere.net;117366 Wrote: > Hi > Can anyone recommend an Outlook synchronization utility to work on a > home network between a desktop with windows 7 & laptop with vista. See if something here helps: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/sync.asp -- Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] http://forums.slipstick.com ...

Option Buttons to Pass Criteria to Query
Hello, I have a form that has some unbound controls that pass criteria to a query that displays in the lower half of the form. One of the fields I have criteria for is a yes/no field called invalidEmail. The values are yes if the email is invalid; no if the email is valid. In the query, I want the user to be able to display (1) only records with invalid emails or (2) only records with valid emails or (3) all records. I tried a form checkbox where in the query, the criterion is forms.fm__.checkbox, but that will only give me displays 1 and 2. So, I tried 3 option buttons, but b...

Outlook 2003 with POP
I have my Outlook configured with my POP3 account. I can't find where I set the "automatically add addresses of messages I reply to, to my contacts." Help, please. There is no such setting. See http://www.slipstick.com/contacts/addauto.htm for various ways to save senders or recipients as new contacts automatically, depending on your version and configuration of Outlook. -- Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for Administrators, Power Users, and Developers http://www.outlookcode.com/jumpstart.aspx <Paul> wr...

Selecting rows from various sheets

Outlook auto-complete
How does one get the addresses out of OUTLOOK's autocomplete directory. I know they are in there.... -- Coast-To-Coast is the world''s leading self-storage consultancy firm. Please call me tollfree 877 622-5508 ext 81! ...