Select contact then hangs

Hi, please help. I have a user that when she selects a
contact using To: in a new email, after selecting 2, it
closes outlook??.  Spec is W2kSP4\office2k with all
windows updates and office updates installed. Profile has
been deleted and re-created, plus i have set up personal
folders and moved contacts into there, and set that
folder as a default, but makes no difference.
Please help.
0
anonymous (74725)

Run report on multi selected records.

Searaching for Contacts with multiple categories
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger) Processor: Power PC Using the search function, it seems I am not able to search for a contact that belongs to more than one category. It seems to only recognize the contacts primary category. Can this be true? <br> It makes searching for contacts by multiple characteristics (categories, used like keywords), not possible. Please tell me there is another way. To clarify, I am trying to find an item whose category is both A and B. I can of course search for A or B, even though they have other categories assigned to them ...

Outlook With Business Contact Manager #4
I am trying to set up Outlook to use the BCM using an E- mail Exchange Account, I can not find the Accounts option mention in the following link: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?kbid=829748 The Workstation is a W2k SP4, Any comments on how to configure the BCM on a Exchange E- mail account is appreciated. Thanks in advance If you're using the classic view of Control Panel, run the Mail applet. -- Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for Administrators, Power Users, and Developers http://www.outlookcode.com/jumpstart.a...

Can't select objects in Excel 2007

OL2003: No Categories on Recurring Events generated from Contacts (e.g., birthdays)
OL 2003 SP2 Windows XP Professional (Dell OEM factory installed) --- I categorize my Contacts using my own custom Categories, which are included in the Master Category List. Having migrated to OL 2003 (on a retail Office 2003 Professional CD) on my desktop for about a month, I just noticed Recurring Events in Calendar generated from Contacts info such as Birthdays, Anniversaries have been regenerated without any Categories being assigned. I deleted all of these Recurring Events (including the original ones with Categories) and resave the Contacts entry, but the new Event still has ...

Please help with contacts and address book
I am using Outlook 2000 and have two sets of folders: 1. Outlook Today - [Mailbox - My Name] 2. Personal Folders The first folder is my link to Exchange Server. When I click on New Mail Message and click on Address Book, the list of addresses I see is from Contacts located under Personal Folders. I have two questions: 1. How do I get the Address Book to list my Outlook Today (Exchange Server) contacts? 2. How do I back up or synchronize my Outlook Today contacts so both contact lists (Outlook Today and Personal Folders) are the same? Thanks, Peter ...

Select contact then hangs

Other User's Contacts in Address Book
I and other users on my SBS2003 Exchange network have enabled "Show this folder as and Address Book". The problem is, I can't see their contacts in my address book and they can't see my contacts. How can I see contacts from another user so I can send e-mail to that contact? Create a public folder to hold Contact Items and give the appropriate permissions to the users on that folder. They can drag and drop contact to that folder and set it to show as an Outlook Address Book. -- PATRICK REED [Outlook - MVP]~~~~~~ -Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) -Have you checked ...

Additional Contacts
Can you have multiple contacts for a customer? You can have multiple address IDs for a customer and each address ID gives you one contact. That would be one option. I would bet that there are others, as well, such as using user-defined fields. I hope this helps. "tmmm" wrote: > Can you have multiple contacts for a customer? > ...

Selecting rows from various sheets

select text in Calendar

show tab in contacts only if there is a "yes" in another field
I would like to customize that there is only a certain tab shown if there is a certain value in another field. e.g. if on the first tab the field "payment" gets the value "yes", contacts should show the tab "payment data" any hints are really appreciated. thanks. There is a pretty good article about hiding tabs at the following link: http://blogs.msdn.com/midatlanticcrm/archive/2006/01/02/Dynamically-Showing-or-Hiding-Tabs-in-Microsoft-CRM-3.aspx Jeremy On May 11, 3:00 pm, Hermine <Herm...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I would like to custom...

Disable Contacts
Hi Is there anyway to prevent users from being able to use Contacts, but still allow them to use a Global Address list. Basically I want to prevent them from adding their own information and details of clients I don't think you can do anything to control what they do in their personal contacts folder..... Fat Lad wrote: > Hi, > Is there anyway to prevent users from being able to use Contacts, but > still allow them to use a Global Address list. Basically I want to > prevent them from adding their own information and details of clients ...

Link select with a blast

Select Case in a Change Event

Select Records based another table...

Outlook 2003 email and contacts
Is there a way to have Outlook 2003 Email window and the Contacts window open at the same time> Sure, right-click Contacts and choose "Open in New Window". -- -Ben- Ben M. Schorr, MVP Roland Schorr & Tower http://www.rolandschorr.com http://www.officeforlawyers.com/outlook.html Author: The Lawyer's Guide to Microsoft Outlook 2007: http://tinyurl.com/ol4law-amazon "Jetson" <Jetson@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9BD8EF62-6ED2-4552-8984-BCA573474081@microsoft.com... > Is there a way to have Outlook 2003 Email window a...

Multi-Select List Box Does Not Retain Selected Items
I created an Outlook Form in 2003. But when I select items in the list box they do not remain select when I select another control on the form. Any suggestions? Did you bind the list box to a keywords field? -- Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for Administrators, Power Users, and Developers http://www.outlookcode.com/jumpstart.aspx "kaykay" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:276dd01c4638d$bd5af590$a501280a@phx.gbl... > I created an Outlook Form in 2003. But when I select > items i...

Contact note max length
I have modified the note of a contact so it's length can be as long as 5000 char instead of 2000. My problem is that in Sales For Outlook, the error message still appear when the size exeed 2000 char :( I've tried to "Go Offline" so my outlook could be updated but is did not change anything. Any suggestion? thanks I have almost the same problem. People keep putting too many characters in the contact description. Clicking on the description in the CRM application tells you "there are more than 2000 characters, text will be truncated". All righty then. O...

VBA
I am very new to VBA and access and have a question regarding a SELECT statement. I am going to run a select (recordset - so I can loop through and process each record) but on my SELECT I want to make sure I return at least 20 rows, otherwise I am going to change my WHERE clause to include more rows. Is there an easy way to do this or do I need to just do an inital SELECT COUNT(*) and then decide which WHERE clause to use?? Do you have an example I can look at? Thank you in advance! AJ On Fri, 14 Dec 2007 17:14:00 -0800, AJ <AJ@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: I would not first ...

Drop down list quicker selection
We are using Excel 2003 We created a drop down list using the Data\Validation process, which works fine. When the arrow within a cell is clicked on to show the drop down list, how can you quickly select one of the many names in the list just by typing the first character of a name within the list. At the moment, we have to scroll up and down the list to select a particular name, which in itself isn't a problem, but slows down the process of finding the right name. Can the names within the list be alphabetically grouped when inputting the first character from the keyboard, and spee...

outlook business contact manager and existing outlook data
I have a new computer where I just installed office pro 2003 and outlook business contact manager. How should I import my outlook data from my old computer which has outlook with out business contact manager. Can I just copy over the pst file to the new computer or is it a different process? Thanks. -- moondaddy@noemail.noemail Yes, just copy the pst over and use it as the default message store. You should only use import if you had an older version of outlook and want to use the new pst format. On 4/28/06 4:24 PM, in article u6FSxGwaGHA.3408@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl, "moondaddy...