Second Calendar Option?

Outlook 2000.  This is probably a very easy question (I hope).  How do I
setup a second apptoinment calendar so I can keep my personal appointments
seperate from business ones?

--
Thanks in advance... Bob

File | New | Folder. But if you want to get reminders from the second
calendar, you'll need the tool from http://www.slovaktech.com . A better
approach might be to use different categories for personal and business
appointments and a filtered view.

--
Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP
Author of

"Bob Newman" <bobnewman@att.net> wrote in message
> Outlook 2000.  This is probably a very easy question (I hope).  How do I
> setup a second apptoinment calendar so I can keep my personal appointments
> seperate from business ones?
>
> --
> Thanks in advance... Bob

0
suemvp (4038)
8/4/2004 12:35:28 PM
You can create a second calendar by File-> New-> Folder... and select
Calendar Items.

Another way to go would be to create separate views with filters on your
Calendar. You can then easily filter on category or on the label of the
appointment.

--
Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook]
www.howto-outlook.com

Tips of the month:
-Navigation Pane Tips & Tricks

-----
"Bob Newman" <bobnewman@att.net> wrote in message
> Outlook 2000.  This is probably a very easy question (I hope).  How do I
> setup a second apptoinment calendar so I can keep my personal appointments
> seperate from business ones?
>
> --
> Thanks in advance... Bob

0
Roady

Outlook Print Options
A printing question concerning Outlook 2007. If I have Tasks open, for example, then go: File/ Print/ Page Setup/ Paper (tab), on the right of the opened box is "Page" with a drop down list of Sizes. Is it possible to add a custom size to this list? The idea is to print my To-do list in a format to fit my pocket size organiser (an odd European size, perhaps). Steve Use the Custom Size under Paper, Type Steveal wrote: > A printing question concerning Outlook 2007. > > If I have Tasks open, for example, then go: > > File/ Print/ Page Setup/ P...

Initialize Second Dialog
Hello: I have a dialog application that I've created, and I can initialize a combo box on this dialog box before it is shown. I also have a menu in this dialog. A selection from this menu opens another dialog box... CMyOtherDialog otherDiag; otherDiag.DoModal(); However, when I try to initialize a combo box in the otherDiag through the constructor, it doesn't work. I can add a button in otherDiag and once the user clicks it, it will populate the combo box, but the constructor doesn't do it. Any ideas? Saul775 "Saul775" <Saul775@discussions.microsof...

OWA calendar month-view missing with non-IE browsers
One of my users has pointed out that there is no calendar month-view available from OWA when using a non-IE browser (he uses Linux). This seems to be the case with both E2k & E2k3. Is there any way to get a month-view for these users (hacks, 3rd party solution, etc.)? Thanks. -GT ...

second axis
How can I use bar graphs for three different products with two axes becuase of two different sets of info for each product and get the graphs to stop plotting on top of each other? Please help!! Jon Peltier has instructions for a column chart on two axes: http://www.peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/ColumnsOnTwoAxes.html carrie in pa wrote: > How can I use bar graphs for three different products with two axes becuase > of two different sets of info for each product and get the graphs to stop > plotting on top of each other? Please help!! -- Debra Dalgleish Excel FAQ, Tips &...

convert number of seconds to date
I have an integer 1060128571 which is the number of seconds since 1/1/1970. The number evaluates to 6/08/2003 10:09:30 So my question is given the start date is always 1970 how do I calculate the end date e.g 6/08/2003 10:09:30. if I divide 1060128571/60/60/24 I can get the number of days etc. If anyone has an easy solutions,please send it on --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ Hi Gordon, 1/1/1970 12:00 AM equates to 25569. Divide the number of seconds by 86400 (number of seconds in a day). Subtract that from 25569 and format the cell as m/d/yyyy h:mm:ss AM/PM. Ba...

How do I add a second y-axis in an xy(Scatter) chart?
I would like to create a xy-scatter chart for a dataset with two different x-axis. I have one set of data, but I need to plot it against two axis, "concentration" and "dilution factor". The dilution (and therefore the concentration) is not linear, so a line chart will display the data "distorted" or "skewed". I tried the tip from bj (9/9/2005 4:44 AM PST, to the question "Line chart or scatter chart??") > there can be two x axis in a scatter chart. > first select one of the data series and <axis> select secondary > next i...

converting Minutes & Seconds into seconds
When my time is 10 minutes and 50 seconds how can I convert the time into seconds? Depends upon how the 10 mins 50 secs is entered. I have 00:10:50 in A1 In B1 enter =A1*86400 I have 10:50:00 in A1 In B1 I enter =A1*1440 Format as General.........returns 650 Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Fri, 11 Dec 2009 10:46:01 -0800, Joe <Joe@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >When my time is 10 minutes and 50 seconds how can I convert the time into >seconds? ...

Veiwing Inbox and Calendar
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel I would like to view my Entourage Inbox and Calendar at the same time without clicking between tabs. Is this possible? If you find out how, please post. No problem. On 5/14/10 8:06 AM, in article 59bb8780.-1@webcrossing.JaKIaxP2ac0, "BradTFI@officeformac.com" <BradTFI@officeformac.com> wrote: > I would like to view my Entourage Inbox and Calendar at the same time without > clicking between tabs. Is this possible? > Under View in the Menu bar uncheck "Show Mail folders only...

How to COPY the entire contents of a Calendar to another Calendar in Outlook 2003
I corrupted my system and had to do a full re-install of my s/w. I don't know how I screwed it up, but I somehow ended up with 2 Calendars in Outlook after I opened up my backedup .pst file. One named "Calendar", the other one named "Calendar(1)" .... Calendar1 apparently came from the Personal Folders section of my back-up. My main CALENDAR has no entries. I also can't remove it or rename it ... basically to make my CALENDAR1 my main calendar. The other downside is that any entires I make will not play an "alarm" - I get a message that the prima...

Show All Options in Menus
Is there an option to check/uncheck that will force to show all menu options in the toolbar (File, Edit, View, Insert, etc.). Rather than clicking on the down-pointing double errors to show all options, I would like to see all options all the time (instead of only those not being idle). Thanks, Tom Hi Tom! View > Toolbars > Customize > Options Tab Put check on "Always show full menus" OK -- Regards Norman Harker MVP (Excel) Sydney, Australia njharker@optusnet.com.au Excel and Word Function Lists (Classifications, Syntax and Arguments) available free to good homes. &...

Second window for second excel file
How to open second excel fine in seperate window Hi goto 'Tools - Options - View' and check 'Windows in taskbar' -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany Murthy wrote: > How to open second excel fine in seperate window ...

How can I display hundreths of seconds?
I'm trying to design a speadsheet to display lap times such as 1:26:329 (1 min, 26 secs etc) however I cannot sort the data in order from highest to lowest. I've been inputing the data as 1.26239. This s OK to sort frm Highest to Lowest but when you graph it there is a massiv gap beween 1.59960 (1.59.960) and 2.00765 (2.00.765) and there shouldn't be. I need Excel to recognize hundreths of seconds Please help D The way you're entering the data, you don't have seconds or fractions of seconds at all. You have minutes and (decimal) fractions of minutes. 1.59960, ...

Outlook Calendar
Simplistic question but I don't want my outlook calendar to show times from 9pm to 7am. But I can't seem to find out how to elimiate this from view. I have been able to start my workday at 7am but it still hows other times in different shade. Can you help? Submitted via EggHeadCafe - Software Developer Portal of Choice A Framework to Animate WPF and Silverlight Pages Similar to the PowerPoint Slides http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/7390a840-dd39-4c35-9940-c7354940d878/a-framework-to-animate-wp.aspx <andrew margolius> wrote in message news:20104161502an...

Disabling the View code option
How to disable the view code option for the worksheets . This is to prevent the user of the workbook from seeing the code. I know that a password can be kept , but disabling it seems to be a better option. Your comments/ suggestion are welcome... --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ If it is the formulae contained in the cells of your worksheet that you want hidden then you need to select the cells concerned and then using <Format><Cells> select the Protection tab and ensure that the Locked and Hidden boxes both have ticks in them. You then pasword lock the shee...

How to add time in mini second
i don't know how to add time in mini second eg. 1min 20 sec 09 mini sec plus 30sec 04mini sec. First format A1 thru A3 as: Custom > hh:mm:ss.000 in A1 enter: 00:01:20.009 in A2 enter: 00:00:30.004 in A3 enter: =A1+A2 and you will see: 00:01:50.013 just remember to enter the leading hours and minutes, even if they are zero!! -- Gary''s Student - gsnu200838 "happythong" wrote: > i don't know how to add time in mini second > eg. 1min 20 sec 09 mini sec plus 30sec 04mini sec. ...

Duplicate Calendar Info
Greetings- OL2002sp1 on XP Pro; Connecting to Exchange 200PostSP3. Duplicate Info when user PRINTS. User on laptop has several appointments for, let's say, today. User adds info to appointment description for a 1 O'clock appointment. User has several more appointments for the day. The info user has added for the 1 O'clock appointment can now be seen (when print preview and printing) in the subsequent appointments for the day. Info does not appear when accessing other appointments directly. Example of printed page: 12:00-1:00 Go to Lunch Meet John at the Cafe Eat lots of ...

Finding second largest, conditional value
In a spreadsheet I have two columns, one with prices for all items (Column D) and one with remarks (Column C). The rfemakrs can be emty or Sold. Now i want to find the second most expensive item sold. I have tried with =SUMPRODUCT((C2:C150="sold")*(D2:D150=LARGE(D2:D150,2))*(D2:D150)) any other combinations like this, but without luck. It always seems like i find the second most expensive price in the D-coumn, no matter if the item is sold or not. Any ideas Jan On Tue, 25 Aug 2009 04:55:34 -0700 (PDT), jkrons <jkr@knord.dk> wrote: >In a spreadsheet I have two columns,...

Toolbar options continue to appear
I have just had XP installed on my PC. Almost every time I open Word or Excel the "Reviewing" Toolbar appears. Each I choose to not view that and then it appears again when I open it a couple times later. This is very annoying and I do not want that on my toolbar. I never had this problem with 97. Is there some other way to check this option so I don't have to change it numerous times a day? Thanks in advance, Jeff You can use this line to disable it Application.CommandBars("Reviewing").Enabled = False Set it true to use it again Or check out this from Ji...

Can an IF statement be used for 3 options?
Can I setup an IF statement to select between 3 options? For example, I have 3 divisions with 5 teams in each division. Can I setup a formula to have it enter the proper division if I have the team name entered. For example, if I have BOS in cell B2 how do I get cell C2 to say AL EAST. I have a tab called divisions with the divisions listed in cells A1, A2, and A3. The teams from division A1 are listed in cells A2, A3, A4, A5, and A6. Thanks. Assuming your division names are in A1:C1 and teams are in the 5 rows below each division (A2:C6), then try: =OFFSET(divisions!A1,,MAX(IF(I...

Personal options OK button Missing
We are running 1.2 and on some machine(not all) - the OK button is missing when you go to Tools/Options. Has anybody seen this behaviour before? ...

Access SQL Function to Convert Seconds to HH:MM
Hi: I have a number in seconds that I need to convert to an HH:MM string in Access SQL code. How to do? Thanks, Kayda I found this on an older forum: Format(Int([Field1]/3600),"00") & ":" & Format(Int(([Field1]- (Int([Field1]/3600)*3600))/60),"00") & ":" & Format((([Field1] Mod 60)),"00") and, that works, but I can't just remove the end bit (the "seconds" bit) as that won't round my minutes(and hours where applicable) i.e. 170 seconds =00:02:50 =00:02 using this formula =00:03 using proper rounding 3599...

Prevent change to refs in second worksheet when drag cells in firs
I have a complex calendar in Excel. Each week, admins Ctrl-drag cells among different locations in the primary calendar worksheet. I have a second worksheet that needs to list those cell values in a fixed configuration, e.g. the value in Sheet1!A1 needs to always appear in the cell of Sheet2!G10. Sheet2!G10 contains the formula: “Sheet1!$A$1”. If the user drags Sheet1!A1 to Sheet1!A3, the formula in Sheet2!G10 gets automatically updated to “Sheet1!$A$3”. I have tried all combos of locking and protecting to prevent this updating. Is there a way to do this? Try referencing the other shee...

Second question converting seconds to hours
Thank you everyone for your help with my earlier issue. This might jus be a formatting problem, but I can't seem to figure this out. I' horrible working with time issues in excel. I have a raw number of 676953 in seconds and I need a formula t convert a number like this to 188:02:33. When I try formating wit hh:mm:ss it will only go to 24 hours and roll over. Does this make sense? Am I missing something? Thanks in advance. Chuc -- bagox ----------------------------------------------------------------------- bagoxc's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action...

Outlooks checks mail second before first check finished

Outlook Calendar viewed by Schedule + Users
Our company is slowly converting to Outlook from Exchange ver. 5 and Schedule +. How can I set up my Outlook Calander to be viewed by Schedule + users? I am using Outlook 2002. Thank you. ...