Search result messages stop responding

I have searched through Microsoft's site looking for
information on the following issue with no success.  After
doing a search on Inbox, Sent the resulting messages seem
to show up and can be opened, printed etc, but if the user
does not work with the results for even just a few
seconds, Outlook stops responding.  Does anyone know how
to fix this?
Thanks.
0
anonymous (74717)

Error Message 0x800CCC78
Whenever I try to send emails from Outlook Express 2002, I receive the error message 0x800CCC78 - Unable to send the message. Please verify the email address in your account properties. I have actually changes email addresses> I have called my ISP. The y say since I am able to send emails through the web, it is not their problem. I have also tried to switch over to MS Outlook Express - same error message appears when send ing emails. Please let me know how to resolve this problem. Are you using Outlook 2002 or Outlook Express? There is no such beast as Outlook Express 2002. If y...

Error message.
Hello, I am using GP 7.50g3. I have installed the GP into a new notebook that come with Windows Xp SP2 and get the following message. I have re-install GP many times and still having the same problem. "The Great_plains.vbs project references some objects that cannot be found. These objects are listed in file: C:\MBS\GPS75\Dynamics.txt" What should I be doing to get this issue sorted out. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks You have some custom vba in dynamics.vba. If you rename it, you will not get the message when you start GP. Of course, you won't have ...

Searching for Newsgroups

Attaching an open email message to another message
Hello, If I have opened a message (call it message-1) by some means (say from some desktop search application) and i'm composing another message (say, message-2), is there some easy way to attach message-1 to message-2? Currently, the only way I know of doing this is to find the Outlook folder where message-1 lives, hunt for message-1 there, and then drag it into message-2. If I already have message-1 opened, is there some shortcut to getting it into message-2? Thanks! No, whether message-1 is open or not has nothing to do with how you = attach it to message-2. --=20 Sue Mosher, Out...

Search & replace in formulae

Search engine optimization

BUG: Outlook treats new message window as a dialog box
Applies to: Outlook 2000/2002/2003 (possibly also earlier versions, but not tested) Tested with: OL 2000 on Windows 98 SE OL 2003 on Windows XP Pro SP2 SYMPTOMS When Outlook is called externally to create a new message, it will treat the new message window as a dialog box. This has the consequence that the whole application is locked until one disposes of the "dialog box" either by sending the message or closing it. An alternative scenario is such that Outlook is not running, and the call is made to create a new message. In such case, if one attempts to start Outlook, one gets the...

Forwarding messages
Can you set a default account to always be the sender of forwarded messages regarless of which account received the message originally. As it stands Outlook always uses the account that received the original message as the sender of the forwarded message. You can send it from a different account, you just have to manually change it before sending. Can this be done as a default? No. -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Replies sent to my e-mail address will probably not be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread. *** In news:013001c39e51$...

Tally lists based on results
I need to calculate how many alike products are chosen in a table from data tables (validated data) to show a tally. How on earth do you do this? How do i calculate how many "Blue" items are listed each time a Blue item is added to the list etc? Each time a new item is listed, it will automatically appear in the tally list as a new item and/or count tally. There is a possibilty of 1000 items though commonly only a maximum of 10 should appear in the tally. eg. The data collected by input. A B 1 Blue $50 2 Red $40 3 Blue $50 4 Orange $20 5 Blue $50 6 Orange $20 etc In this exam...

Telephone Message Area in Outlook
I am unsure of which version of Outlook has the option where you can place telephone messages in which your co- workers/managers can view and edit. Is there a specific add-in required? I know that some companies have this function in Outlook, but I would like to find out if this is a created Form in Outlook or if it is a new option in the newer versions. You could do that in a Public Journal Folder, I suppose. That would require an Exchange server to host it. -- Aloha, -Ben- Ben M. Schorr, OneNote-MVP http://home.hawaii.rr.com/schorr **I apologize but I am unable to respond to dire...

Intelligent Message Filter v2
Hi, I am having a problem with IMF v2 and it's archiving capability. I have included the reg key "ArchiveDir" and pointed it to the folder and set my Gateway threshold to SCL 9 and Action to "Archive". We are just setting this app up so we want to see what emails are been captured at an SCL 9 level and work our way up from there. I am using the Perf Mon util to see what is happening and there are messages assigned an SCL 9 rating but are not populating the Archive dir. I have Stopped and started SMTP and Exchange IS services after making the changes Any sugges...

excel VBA

Message Sender Filtering
I am running Exchange Server 2003 Enterprise in a Windows 2003 domain. I am trying to combat spoofing of our internal addresses on inbound messages. Im looking for a way to tell my exchange server that it should only accept messages from my domain if the message originates on my subnets. I looked through a few things regarding the sender filtering and it doesnt seem like the functionality that I want is there. Does anyone here know how to accomplish what Im looking for? Thanks I don't beleive you can do this with Exchange by itself but you can do it with IMF Tune v2.5 which is...

Multiple fields using to search
Hi, Something i've been batteling for weeks with and theres probably such a simple answer to it and i just cant see it: Riiiight, i have this form (lets call it frmClientSearch) On this form i have a 2 list box thinghys; One called lstEmployee which is populated with Employee names and the other lstCity which is populated with City Names. Then i have a command button (cmdSearch) which, once click and values selected in both the lst boxes, should return only the values that are equal to both the lst boxes in a new form called frmSearchResult. (Hope i make sense) So... I know how ...

Display images in message
I received a message with like 15 JPEGs attached. Is there away to view them inline in the message without having to open each and every one? Also, can you enable inline images for attachments on all messages received? I have Outlook 2003. No, Outlook only shows pictures in-line when they were inserted in-line by Insert-> Picture... When they were inserted as an attachment by Insert-> File... they will also be shown as attachment. -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -What do the Outlook Icons Mean? -Create an Office 2003 CD slipstreamed with...

Search, Search, Thanks
In the last couple of weeks I have been fighting with different ways o synching my laptop and my home pc. I have ended up with numerou duplicate entries, duplicate address books and duplicate contact lists ALL of my questions/problems I was able to resolve simply by searchin through the forums. Chances are if you have a problem you're not th first. There are some really good people on these forums that know alo more about Outlook than I do. Just my .02 Thank ----------------------------------------------- ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com ~~View and post usenet messages dir...

Help Importing Messages
Hi, Im having difficulty transferring my email messages from old PC to new one. (Using outlook on both machines). I saved my folders which are located under windows/application data /identities on my old pc to a portable drive. Im not sure how to successfully import these messages into outlook on my new machine. Can anyone help explain how this is achieved. Any help would be much obliged. Regards ...

Including imap folders in outlook 2003 search folders
Dear all, Is it possible to include imap accounts/folders as providers for "virtual" search folders in outlook 2003? At the moment, I only see the option to check folders in my personal folders but not to include imap folders. The reason that I ask is that I would like to be able to get a complete view of follow up tasks across all my accounts (1 pop3, 2 imap and 1 hotmail). Only the pop3 account gets delivered into the personal folders and is included in the follow up a nd unread search folders. Thanks for your help in advanced. Raj ...

Turn confirmation messages on or off
Hi , I was wondering if anyone knows how to turn confirmation messages on or off in Access 2007.? In access 2000, I know how to do it through code(DoCmd.SetWarnings = False) and menu (Tools->Options->Edit/Find Tab->Confirm.....) But how do I turn these messages on/off using the menus in Access 2007? Thanks in advance, DK Go to: - Office Button (top left) - Access Options (bottom of dialog) - Advanced (left pane) - Confirm (under Editing) BTW, MS has a screen to help you find where things have gone: http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/access/HA102388991033.aspx If you we...

Display search results
Using OneNote 2010 Beta: file tabs are on the left; how can I make search result tabs appear on the right? Now they don't appear at all: the first search result is displayed in the middle of the screen (that's fine) but no way to move to the next search result, nor any way to scrool them all the search results. I'd like to see all the search result tabs listed on the right so I can choose the one I want (as was the case with the version of OneNote that got replaced by 2010 beta). Many thanks for any help. -- CH I can't really visualize what you want, but h...

Receiving only some messages need help
Please can anyone help, I am only receiving some emails through windows mail even though I know the customer is sending me a confirmation email because shortly after I receive the payment confirmation email. So in essence the messages come through sometimes and then not at other times when I know there being sent. Has anyone got any ideas is there any settings I need to adjust Regards Are the messages found in your inbox on the webmail page for the account? help with not receiving emails wrote: > Please can anyone help, I am only receiving some emails through windows ...