http://www.slovaktech.com
Author: Absolute Beginner's Guide to Microsoft Office Outlook 2003
http://www.slovaktech.com/products.htm

"JMC" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:%23pJWax2MEHA.2716@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl...
> Is there a way to search more than one pst file at at a time,  i.e. if you
> have  more than one open at the time?

0
kenslovak (742)

allowing M05 to convert your file twice!! BAAAD!
In an attempt to resolve some of my problems, I reinstalled MS Money. Now, I already converted my .mny file, however since it installed, it wanted to convert my file without even looking at it (to see it already was). I thought it would; but, it converted it anyway and all of the transactions were backwards (debits = credits and vice versa). That may be why people have wrong entries! ...

*Keeping* multiple CToolbars docked in a single row during window resize
I have an MDI app with several toolbars docked in a single row (using DockControlBarLeftOf etc.) I am trying to prevent the rightmost toolbars from repositioning beneath the other toolbars in the same row as the main window frame is resized. Currently each toolbar is automatically repositioned on the left of the screen in order to prevent it going out of view as the window width shrinks. I would like to keep the toolbars as they are initially set; in a single row, during any window sizing operations. I still need to make the toolbars *manually* draggable, floatable and moveable by user mou...

Searching for Newsgroups

CSV File, change separator sign
I can not change separator sign creating CSV file in office2007 running on XP PRO. I want to have , as separator defalt is ; I have changed in control panel nationals setting but it still does not give me csv fil whit , as separator it keeps give me ; as separator. Can anyone tell me how to solve this. I've run into this myself, and eventually found it fastest just to use NotePad or EditPad. 1. Export your .CSV doc 2. Open it in NotePad 3. CTRL-H to activate Search/Replace feature Search: ; Replace: , 4. Save the .CSV file. -- "Actually, I *am* a rocket scientist." -- JB...

How do I save a narrated (sound embedded) PPT07 file in SCORM form
I want to allow my company's LMS (Learning Management System) to store, push, and report viewership of narrated (Isound embedded) PPT 2007 files. The LMS has two APIs for content: SCORM 1.2 or AICC. Has anyone found a way to store narrated PPTs (or take intermediate steps) to create SCORM-format output so an LMS can manipulate it? ...

Search & replace in formulae

attach multiple files to an email
I am trying to send multiple small pdf files from Access 2003 via Outlook to different districts. The problem is, that I don't know the number of attachments -- it varies by district and by date sent. It could be 1 or it could be up to 30. In my email code I tried to loop through a recordset and then keep attaching the files, but it's not working. My code is as follows: Dim cnnLocal as new adodb.recordset Dim rs As New ADODB.Recordset Set cnnLocal = CurrentProject.Connection rs.Open "select Path from tblTemp_ToDistrict where DistrictID = " & rsDistrict!OfficeID...

Search engine optimization

Creating multiple splits
Does anyone know how to create a spreadsheet with more than 1 vertical split? Cannot be done. Try Window>New Window then Window>Arrange. Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On 16 Apr 2007 09:28:37 -0700, Casmusse@gmail.com wrote: >Does anyone know how to create a spreadsheet with more than 1 vertical >split? Hey Gord, Is that a typo? <<<"Cannot be done">>> You THEN ... described how to do it!<bg> -- Regards, RD --------------------------------------------------------------------------- Please keep all correspondence within the NewsGroup, so all...

Are autosave copies still there if I didn't save the file?
-- If you ain''t happy, change yer mind! PoppaDick On Mar 10, 11:34=A0am, PoppaDick <PoppaD...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: No. (Apparently there has been some sort of change in Word2010.) ...

Exporting and Importing Named cells to and from a text file
Is it possible to export only specific cells, named or not, to a tex file? Secondly, is it possible to read from that same text file in anothe workbook to place the exported data into specific named cells -- clayto ----------------------------------------------------------------------- clayton's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=456 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=50264 ...

Images do not print when printing multiple messages
My Outlook 2003 started having a problem. I am using it under Windows 2000. I used to be able to select several messages and hit the print button to have them all print. This morning I tried doing that, but all the messages printed without the images, just the text instead of the pictures. Everything prints fine if I just select one message at a time. Anybody have this before? I was able to resolve this by setting Outlook to compose messages in HTML format. I guess when Outlook is set to write in Plain Text then printing Multiple HTML messages will print them in Plain Text mode. Paul Be...

Closing Multiple Activities 05-31-06
Is there an easy way to close multiple activities? In this case, a group of letters. No way to do this in the CRM interface ======================= John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://codegallery.gotdotnet.com/crm "gwhite" <ghwhiteDELETE@pwco.com> wrote in message news:D7E04A8A-8193-4D1E-8E2D-F30DE2472EC7@microsoft.com... > Is there an easy way to close multiple activities? In this case, a group > of > letters. Is there a direct SQL way to do this? ie, Select all activity records for a user and close them? "John O'Donnell" wrote: ...

Creating Multiple Pie Charts from Excel Sheet
Creating Multiple Pie Charts from Excel Sheet I have an Excel sheet with the following: -1 header row with the column names. -5 individual rows of unique numerical data underneath. How can I create 5 separate pie charts each using a separate row and the header row without going through the chart wizard for each separate row? Needless to say, I have about 75 rows in the actual example. Any suggestions? What version are you using? If 2007, suggest create one that looks how you want it, save as a template. Then select the next lot of data, click F11 to create a chart. When all are created go...

Mirroring excel file content
Hello, I have an excel file with a large amount of data that i need to make accessible to a large number of users in the office. There are also a couple of people who need to be able to edit this file to make changes. The porblem that we have at the moment is that those who only need read only access are currently locking the file from being edited if they open it 1st. I thought the solution might be to copy the data into a separate readable workbook using copy -> paste special -> link which i did by highlighting the entire range of rows. When i paste this into a n...

Adding Multiple Lines On A Secondary Axis?
I am working with a line-column on 2 axes chart . Columns are charted on the primary axis and a line is charted on the secondary axis. I am trying to add a second line to the secondary axis. Can anyone help? Thanks -- al Hi, One way is to use the Add button on the Series tab of the Source data dialog. Right click chart and pick Source Data from the context menu. If the new series is not automatically a line series simply select it, right click and choose Chart Type. Select required line chart. You can also use copy and Pate special to add data to a chart. Cheers Andy al wrote: ...

Outlook 2003 multiple issues. Does this thing work?
Had Outlook 2002. Worked fine. Upgraded to Outlook 2003. Now all kinds of problems. Uninstalled, reinstalled, ran updates, etc. still no help. Here are problems. 1. Crashed all the time with a ntdll.dll error 2. If I send in Rich Text or HTML format the messages arrive completely blank. 3. Cannot customize any view. The flag column is about the 5th column over and header status is the 1st. I have removed header status and moved flag about 2,000 times and they don't move or go anywhere. Seems they put customize view in there just to give you something to click on so they ...

lookup over multiple ranges
I want something to the effect: =if(iserror(vlookup(a1,range1,2,false)),vlookup(a1,range2,2,false),vlookup(a1,range1,2,false)) but I want to do this without using an if iserror function. Is there a way to do this? An array formula perhaps? Thanks. it is possible, if both Range1 and Range2 contain same number of rows Step1 Define range name Range1 = $e$5:$f$10 Range2 = $k$5:$l$10 .. .. .. Lookup Value placed in H5 =vlookup(h5, indirect("Range"&sumproduct((e5:e10=h5)*1+(k5:k10=h5)*2)),2) <thedevilkaiser@gmail.com> ???????:1164072471.121573.61230@m73g2000cwd.googleg...

excel VBA

Multiple fields using to search
Hi, Something i've been batteling for weeks with and theres probably such a simple answer to it and i just cant see it: Riiiight, i have this form (lets call it frmClientSearch) On this form i have a 2 list box thinghys; One called lstEmployee which is populated with Employee names and the other lstCity which is populated with City Names. Then i have a command button (cmdSearch) which, once click and values selected in both the lst boxes, should return only the values that are equal to both the lst boxes in a new form called frmSearchResult. (Hope i make sense) So... I know how ...

HMONITOR problems with multiple monitors
I need to determine if a window I am about to open is on a valid monitor. That is, the user may have positioned it on an external monitor that no longer exists (laptop w/ external monitor later opened on laptop only is typical scenario to cause this). According to MSDN, I should be able to ask for the HMONITOR of the rectangle of the window, and get a NULL value if the monitor does not exist. I tried: HMONITOR hMonitor = MonitorFromRect(frame, MONITOR_DEFAULTTONEAREST); where 'frame' is the window rect. I always get a valid HMONITOR value though, even if I have positioned the...