Search Folders #3

Hi

I have created a search folder that displays all email that I receive from a
specific domain e.g. customer1.co.uk and this works well. I would like to
add to this search folder any emails from suppliers that are relevant to
this customer so I also have a category named customer1 and I assign this to
those messages. So now I want a search folder that displays any mail where
the from field (not the display name field) contains customer1.co.uk or the
category field contains customer1.

Can anybody advise on how to do this ?

Many thanks in advance

Jon

0
anon3990 (3)

Public Folder (phone journal) Freezes
Hi all, I�searching for quite a while for a problem with some public folders. We have some userers with various outlook versions from 2000 to 2007 with the problem that when they are triying to access public folders that are defined as phone journal with a number of 50K + entries they are getting no respone from outlook and outlook freezes... but... the curious thing about that is that not all users are having trouble and even one user (Terminalserver user) had the problem... only sometimes... The Size of the largest public folder where I have trouble with is 150 MB with 69K objects....

Searching for Newsgroups

Search & replace in formulae

Appointment in CDF MSCRM 3.0
I'm loading data into CDF_MSCRM database but I don't find the table where I can load data about "Appointment". There are tables about the other kind of Activities (cdf_Email, cdf_Letter, cdf_PhoneCall, cdf_Task) but nothing about Appointment. Any ideas? thanks, Matteo. Microsoft CRM Data Migration Framework does not import Appointments! A few other limitations are the new Marketing Automation and Service Management Entities and Custom entities! ..... "Matteo Franchini" wrote: > I'm loading data into CDF_MSCRM database but I don't find the table...

Search engine optimization

Sharing excel spreadsheets in public folders
I have put an excel spread sheet in our public folders , only a couple of people have permission to write to the spread sheet. If two of them open it at once a conflict error is thrown back. Is it possible to give the first person to open it write access - as would be the norm with excel? It seemed a simple solution as it allowed people from non trusted domains to view the file. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks is there just one public folder store or is is replicated to other servers? "ed" <eddie.meadows@ntlworld.com> wrote in news:1Lz3e.1036$DP.542@newsfe6...

Rules in error #3
Outlook 2002 client is receiving Rules in error - Server requested Client Action MoveCopy, Unable to create dest msg. We have removed all client rules, recreated her mail and network profile and the error persists. We have reset her Outlook registry, upgraded to Office XP SP2, and W2K SP4 and it still occurs....any ideas ...

excel VBA

Can't find emails in my local folder

Multiple fields using to search
Hi, Something i've been batteling for weeks with and theres probably such a simple answer to it and i just cant see it: Riiiight, i have this form (lets call it frmClientSearch) On this form i have a 2 list box thinghys; One called lstEmployee which is populated with Employee names and the other lstCity which is populated with City Names. Then i have a command button (cmdSearch) which, once click and values selected in both the lst boxes, should return only the values that are equal to both the lst boxes in a new form called frmSearchResult. (Hope i make sense) So... I know how ...

Search, Search, Thanks
In the last couple of weeks I have been fighting with different ways o synching my laptop and my home pc. I have ended up with numerou duplicate entries, duplicate address books and duplicate contact lists ALL of my questions/problems I was able to resolve simply by searchin through the forums. Chances are if you have a problem you're not th first. There are some really good people on these forums that know alo more about Outlook than I do. Just my .02 Thank ----------------------------------------------- ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com ~~View and post usenet messages dir...

Navigation Pane display's multiple Personal folders
In the navigation window of my Outlook 2003 I see 5 Personal Folders! When I open them up individually they are all exactly the same! This seems a bit disconcerting to me and I'd like to get rid of them. I can't seem to find the way to do tis. Can anyone help me, plaease? Dave Dave wrote: > In the navigation window of my Outlook 2003 I see 5 Personal Folders! When I > open them up individually they are all exactly the same! This seems a bit > disconcerting to me and I'd like to get rid of them. I can't seem to find > the way to do tis. Can anyone help me...

Including imap folders in outlook 2003 search folders
Dear all, Is it possible to include imap accounts/folders as providers for "virtual" search folders in outlook 2003? At the moment, I only see the option to check folders in my personal folders but not to include imap folders. The reason that I ask is that I would like to be able to get a complete view of follow up tasks across all my accounts (1 pop3, 2 imap and 1 hotmail). Only the pop3 account gets delivered into the personal folders and is included in the follow up a nd unread search folders. Thanks for your help in advanced. Raj ...

Display search results
Using OneNote 2010 Beta: file tabs are on the left; how can I make search result tabs appear on the right? Now they don't appear at all: the first search result is displayed in the middle of the screen (that's fine) but no way to move to the next search result, nor any way to scrool them all the search results. I'd like to see all the search result tabs listed on the right so I can choose the one I want (as was the case with the version of OneNote that got replaced by 2010 beta). Many thanks for any help. -- CH I can't really visualize what you want, but h...

recover a deleted folder in outlook express
I have accidentally deleted email folders in outlook express. Is there a way to recover those? anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I have accidentally deleted email folders in outlook > express. Is there a way to recover those? Ask in an Outlook Express newsgroup and read http://insideoe.tomsterdam.com/ -- Brian Tillman ...

Is it possible to search on the results on a cell? For example, a cell may have a formula such as =3+5 You can search and find the 3 or the 5. The cell with show 8, is it possible to search for an 8 and have it find this cell? TIA Yes. In the Search dialog, choose Options and select Look in Values. -- Kind Regards, Niek Otten Microsoft MVP - Excel "berj" <berj@adelphia.net> wrote in message news:WbednSOFT7Cbp57fRVn-1Q@adelphia.com... > Is it possible to search on the results on a cell? > > For example, a cell may have a formula such as > > =3+5 >...

OL2003: Multiple folder view
We're using Outlook 2003 in Exchange environment and we're using common "office calendar" in exchange public folders for all kinds of little happenings. When in calendar view, I can check the "office calender" and view beside my own calender. However, when I restart Outlook and return to calendars, I have to check the "office calender" again. - Is there any way to make Outlook remember this setting? Thanks, Jussi No, it's not persistent. From Outlook's Help task pane (F1 to open it) choose Communities and enter a suggestion. So that those o...

Corrupt file #3
Does anyone know of a freeware or shareware utility for repairing or recovering info from a corrupt Publisher 2003 file? Are you getting a message? How to troubleshoot a damaged publication in Publisher http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;198256 -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "Charles R" <CharlesR@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B66F3DE7-45B3-4D9A-BF66-066C502395BD@microsoft.com... > Does anyone know of a freeware or shareware utility for repairing or > recovering info from a corrupt Publisher 2003 file? Mary, Thanks...

Search Form Problems
I have a form that has two fields in it. The first field is for a ID number, and the other is for the projects name. I am having a problem with using the form for as a search tool. Some of the values are duplicates in the drop down, I wanted to know how to properly filter the combo box so that the values can only be seen once. The Row Source is the name of the table that the fields are from, however this only words for the ID combo box and not the project name one. For some reason the values are from the ID column in the project name's combo box as well. To counter this problem, I si...

SPDRP_ADDRESS / CM_DRP_ADDRESS returns 0 on USB 3.0 controller
As pointed out by Philip Ries [MSFT] here some time ago, the meaning of SPDRP_ADDRESS / CM_DRP_ADDRESS is the port number for USB devices. (http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.development.device.drivers/browse_thread/thread/18908b4625564088) Now I've got my first USB 3.0 Controller card (NEC �PD720200). For USB devices attached to it, SPDRP_ADDRESS / CM_DRP_ADDRESS returns 0. Is this something new for USB 3.0 or a bug in their driver? I'm using the lates one I've found which is V1.0.18.0. Uwe this is a bug in NEC's drivers, they are not respo...

How can I search for a phrase within thousands of documents 2003 search I searched for "Trust" in document name and "special needs" within document -- Irritated 2007 Word User You could do that by modifying the code in the article "Find & ReplaceAll on a batch of documents in the same folder” at: http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/MacrosVBA/BatchFR.htm probably in combination with the code in the article "Insert into a document the names of all files in a selected folder” at: http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/MacrosVBA/InsertFileNames.htm ...