Search Folder - Query Criteria

I am using OL2003.

Anyone knows how to create a search folder that defines all e-mail
address from @abc.com but excluding a few users from the same domain
name say(judie@abc.com, michael@abc.com)

Thanks a lot
0
aymleung (1)

Public Folder (phone journal) Freezes
Hi all, I�searching for quite a while for a problem with some public folders. We have some userers with various outlook versions from 2000 to 2007 with the problem that when they are triying to access public folders that are defined as phone journal with a number of 50K + entries they are getting no respone from outlook and outlook freezes... but... the curious thing about that is that not all users are having trouble and even one user (Terminalserver user) had the problem... only sometimes... The Size of the largest public folder where I have trouble with is 150 MB with 69K objects....

Searching for Newsgroups

Search & replace in formulae

Sharing excel spreadsheets in public folders
I have put an excel spread sheet in our public folders , only a couple of people have permission to write to the spread sheet. If two of them open it at once a conflict error is thrown back. Is it possible to give the first person to open it write access - as would be the norm with excel? It seemed a simple solution as it allowed people from non trusted domains to view the file. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks is there just one public folder store or is is replicated to other servers? "ed" <eddie.meadows@ntlworld.com> wrote in news:1Lz3e.1036$DP.542@newsfe6...

Search engine optimization

excel VBA

Can't find emails in my local folder

Multiple fields using to search
Hi, Something i've been batteling for weeks with and theres probably such a simple answer to it and i just cant see it: Riiiight, i have this form (lets call it frmClientSearch) On this form i have a 2 list box thinghys; One called lstEmployee which is populated with Employee names and the other lstCity which is populated with City Names. Then i have a command button (cmdSearch) which, once click and values selected in both the lst boxes, should return only the values that are equal to both the lst boxes in a new form called frmSearchResult. (Hope i make sense) So... I know how ...

Navigation Pane display's multiple Personal folders
In the navigation window of my Outlook 2003 I see 5 Personal Folders! When I open them up individually they are all exactly the same! This seems a bit disconcerting to me and I'd like to get rid of them. I can't seem to find the way to do tis. Can anyone help me, plaease? Dave Dave wrote: > In the navigation window of my Outlook 2003 I see 5 Personal Folders! When I > open them up individually they are all exactly the same! This seems a bit > disconcerting to me and I'd like to get rid of them. I can't seem to find > the way to do tis. Can anyone help me...

Search, Search, Thanks
In the last couple of weeks I have been fighting with different ways o synching my laptop and my home pc. I have ended up with numerou duplicate entries, duplicate address books and duplicate contact lists ALL of my questions/problems I was able to resolve simply by searchin through the forums. Chances are if you have a problem you're not th first. There are some really good people on these forums that know alo more about Outlook than I do. Just my .02 Thank ----------------------------------------------- ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com ~~View and post usenet messages dir...

Including imap folders in outlook 2003 search folders
Dear all, Is it possible to include imap accounts/folders as providers for "virtual" search folders in outlook 2003? At the moment, I only see the option to check folders in my personal folders but not to include imap folders. The reason that I ask is that I would like to be able to get a complete view of follow up tasks across all my accounts (1 pop3, 2 imap and 1 hotmail). Only the pop3 account gets delivered into the personal folders and is included in the follow up a nd unread search folders. Thanks for your help in advanced. Raj ...

Display search results
Using OneNote 2010 Beta: file tabs are on the left; how can I make search result tabs appear on the right? Now they don't appear at all: the first search result is displayed in the middle of the screen (that's fine) but no way to move to the next search result, nor any way to scrool them all the search results. I'd like to see all the search result tabs listed on the right so I can choose the one I want (as was the case with the version of OneNote that got replaced by 2010 beta). Many thanks for any help. -- CH I can't really visualize what you want, but h...

recover a deleted folder in outlook express
I have accidentally deleted email folders in outlook express. Is there a way to recover those? anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I have accidentally deleted email folders in outlook > express. Is there a way to recover those? Ask in an Outlook Express newsgroup and read http://insideoe.tomsterdam.com/ -- Brian Tillman ...

OL2003: Multiple folder view
We're using Outlook 2003 in Exchange environment and we're using common "office calendar" in exchange public folders for all kinds of little happenings. When in calendar view, I can check the "office calender" and view beside my own calender. However, when I restart Outlook and return to calendars, I have to check the "office calender" again. - Is there any way to make Outlook remember this setting? Thanks, Jussi No, it's not persistent. From Outlook's Help task pane (F1 to open it) choose Communities and enter a suggestion. So that those o...

Is it possible to search on the results on a cell? For example, a cell may have a formula such as =3+5 You can search and find the 3 or the 5. The cell with show 8, is it possible to search for an 8 and have it find this cell? TIA Yes. In the Search dialog, choose Options and select Look in Values. -- Kind Regards, Niek Otten Microsoft MVP - Excel "berj" <berj@adelphia.net> wrote in message news:WbednSOFT7Cbp57fRVn-1Q@adelphia.com... > Is it possible to search on the results on a cell? > > For example, a cell may have a formula such as > > =3+5 >...

Search Form Problems
I have a form that has two fields in it. The first field is for a ID number, and the other is for the projects name. I am having a problem with using the form for as a search tool. Some of the values are duplicates in the drop down, I wanted to know how to properly filter the combo box so that the values can only be seen once. The Row Source is the name of the table that the fields are from, however this only words for the ID combo box and not the project name one. For some reason the values are from the ID column in the project name's combo box as well. To counter this problem, I si...

How can I search for a phrase within thousands of documents 2003 search I searched for "Trust" in document name and "special needs" within document -- Irritated 2007 Word User You could do that by modifying the code in the article "Find & ReplaceAll on a batch of documents in the same folder” at: http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/MacrosVBA/BatchFR.htm probably in combination with the code in the article "Insert into a document the names of all files in a selected folder” at: http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/MacrosVBA/InsertFileNames.htm ...

Folder Creation slow in Exchange 2003
Hi, I just got through an Exchange 5.5 to 2003 migration, and am working out the kinks. One thing I noticed, when I create a folder in Outlook (i.e. task list, contacts, calendar, etc.) it takes like 4 minutes to add it. Using Exchange 5.5, it was pretty much immediate. Any ideas? I do still have the 5.5 server in the organization, but it's shutdown. Could this have an impact? Thanks, Troy ...

search
Why is it when I search (for a posting I listed) I never get any hits. I know I posted a message. I even search for a message on the screen and get nothing. mvestel@lbl.gov Sorry, that's not enough info. It should work if the parameters are configured correctly. Can you be more specific about how it fails? "Michael Vestel" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:45bb01c39f70$922026c0$7d02280a@phx.gbl... > Why is it when I search (for a posting I listed) I never > get any hits. I know I posted a message. I even search > for a message on ...

Search for record which needs two search terms
I have a table where the records are uniquely identified by a combination of two fields ChildAOLTermID and PhotoID. I want to use a combo on a form to look up records in the table. In the AfterUpdate event: DoCmd.SearchForRecord , , acFirst, "[ChildAOLTermID] = " & Me.cboFindRecord.Column(0) works but doesn't get me to the precise record I need because the PhotoID side of the record is not being specified. However, if I add that so that the search looks like: DoCmd.SearchForRecord , , acFirst, "[ChildAOLTermID] = " & Me.cboFindRecord.Column(0) And "[Phot...

Personal folders/password
Hi I go to file open to open my personal folders - and it prompts me for a password - I never set up a password in Outlook - How do I gain access to my personal folders>? Thanks Hi, From Outlook (2003), choose File, Data File Management, then click on your Personal Folder File (PST), then click the settings button. You can then change the password by clicking on the change password button. Type the old password and set the new password to nothing if you want it to open up without prompting you. Also click on the "Save this password in your password list" checkbox. Hope th...