Scheduled mail with outlook

Can outlook 2003 sent out a specific email every week on a specific time?

0
nomail5272 (10)

shon <nomail@isp.nl> wrote:

> Can outlook 2003 sent out a specific email every week on a specific
> time?

Yes, with some scripting.  See
http://www.outlookcode.com/d/forms/skedrpt.htm
--
Brian Tillman

0
tillman1952 (16052)

Outlook will not connect to ISP consistently
Keep getting error message 0x800xxx0f; MS says to download SP1, but it will not download. Earthlink says it's a MS download problem. Please help or advise where I can call and get help. ...

when I minimise outlook it closes and I have to reopen.
when I minimise outlook it closes and I have to reopen. How do I rectify? Aeroblique wrote: > when I minimise outlook it closes and I have to reopen. How do I rectify? Stop clicking on the "X" exit button in the titlebar of Outlook's window. Click on the *minimize* button in the titlebar. The option has Outlook minimize to a tray icon, not to override the exit function. If you have configured Outlook to minimize to a tray icon and are indeed minimizing Outlook instead of exiting it but don't see the tray icon then maybe you configured the Windows taskbar t...

E-mails directly to Archive?
Is there a way for a users e-mail to be directly sent to their archive while they are away on vacation? I found the rule in outlook but it will only work when Outlook is running. I am looking for something on the server that will do this and therefore will not depend on Outlook. Thanks in advance On Thu, 28 Jul 2005 08:06:02 -0700, "ib_redbeard" <ibredbeard@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Is there a way for a users e-mail to be directly sent to their archive while >they are away on vacation? I found the rule in outlook but it will only work >when Outlook ...

RM Error: General failure in scheduling engine
Good day! It seems my installation of CRM 3.0 was ok. I did not come across any errors, but I have landed with this annoying error; CRM Error: General failure in scheduling engine. Is crops up when viewing the Service Calendar and any acvtivity involving a calendar function. Is there anyone who could shine some light on this problem, or have a cure? Any help would be welcome. Ralph Lehmann Hi Ralph, I ain´t got this failure yet, but I got also a problem with some kind of calendar (creating a new item from within outlook won´t work) and so I searched around a bit. maybe this...

Outlook does not save the e-mail addresses entered
I am using Outlook 2000 SR1. When entering a new contact, it does not save the e-mail address along with the other information logged in. I have tried substituting the contact's name with the e-mail address to send e-mail, but I get an error message that it does not recognize the contact name. How can I fix this? ...

Can not customize Outlook today
We have installed outlook 2000 on everyone's pc. We do not use exchange server. We are using Ipswitch's IMail server. When a user clicks on Customize Outlook Today it does not go to any screen that allows for customization. Nothing happens. Does this feature need to be turned on somewhere or does it have to have Exchange Server to work? Thanks in advance, Paul Ivaska The following MSKB article provides the fix for this issue. OL2000: You Cannot Customize Outlook Today After You Install Critical Update 813489 for Internet Explorer: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx...

scheduling meeting
Hello, We are finally switching over and using Outlook to schedule meetings. Our secretaries will be able to schedule meetings for us. If a secretary schedules a meeting on my behalf, the meeting entry automatically gets put into my calendar. I was wondering if there was a way to receive a notification that the meeting was scheduled. Otherwise, they could schedule meetings on my behalf and I might not ever know it. Thanks. Dan ...

can't get contacts email address in outlook
I have all my contacts setup in outlook but when i go to my in box to send a message, when I click on "to" to bring up my email list from contacts, they do not come up. Can anyone suggest a solution. Send to kevine@nbnet.nb.ca Thanks Kevin Outlook version? What do you see when you click To? -- Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for Administrators, Power Users, and Developers http://www.outlookcode.com/jumpstart.aspx "kevin estabrooks" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:c21c01c47a3...

Forwarding to another mail server?
Hi! We use Exchange 2003. In this server we have defined recipient policies for domain mydomain.com. The users have aliases in form user@mydomain.com. This Server has no MX record for this domain. Another mail server based Unix has also the domain mydomain.com and has MX record for this domain. Users have the mailboxes on both Server (on Exchange and Unix). If the users send mails from Exchange to external domains, there is no problem. The mails can be sent external domain. If the users send the mails to internal domain (to mydomain.com), Exchange Server check its routing and sends th...

How to print a mail merge with a 2 page template?
I'm trying to print my Mail Merge in Publisher. The Template is 2 pages. It tells me that I can not print a 2 page document in Mail Merge. However, I can not delete page 2 or figure out a way to have the Mail Merge only pull in the first page. If anyone has any solutions on this I would really appreciate it. The Mail Merge only needs to print on page 1. Page 2 is just the backside of the Postcard that I'm creating. Thanks Are you using a template? Have you setup your page as a postcard? Can you select "current page" in the print dialogue? You can copy/paste the...

Outlook 2003 #176
Sometime when I reply or forward a message, I do not get the icons with the arrow indicating that I replied or forward a message. Has anyone seen this? ...

scheduling
I have a client who is looking for scheduling software that integrates with RMS. they need to be able to schedule classes and trainers, sort of like in a fitness center. Has anyone seen anything like this integrated with RMS thanks, -- Ronald Warsaski World Wide Network Solutions, Inc. Hi Ron, We are finishing an advanced scheduling module in mid - late Novembre. I can send you a 36 page detailed document ifyou wish. Email me if interested. Afshin Alikhani - [afshin@retailrealm.co.uk] CEO - Retail Realm -- URL http://www.retailrealm.co.uk "Ron Warsaski" wrote: > I h...

Insert file below subject line instead of body of e-mail
Is there an option in Outlook to make it so when you insert a file to an e-mail it attaches below the subject line instead of in the body of the e-mail? I've got a user who just upgraded to Outlook 2003 and his last version of Outlook inserted the file below the subject line, but his new version attaches it to the body of the e-mail. ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ If you aren't using HTML messaging (like, Plain Text), the attachments should se...

Cannot open Outlook 2003 even in SAFE Mode
"MS Office Outlook 2003 has encountered a problem and needs to close.." I am totally unable to open Outlook, even in Safe Mode. On occasion, it ask if I want to run the "Detect and Repair" but it runs it for XP Proffesional Edition, but I have XP HOME EDITION installed. The below is copied from System Information [OS Name Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition Version 5.1.2600 Service Pack 2 Build 2600 OS Manufacturer Microsoft Corporation] Also, it brings up the CONFIGURATION OUTLOOK - Migrating Settings, then the usual "encountered a problem and needs to close"...

set up of outlook
Does anyone know how to find out what the incoming mail service is? (POP 3, IMAP, or HTTP)? Um, ask your ISP? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the SWEN virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, Dan asked: | Does anyone know how to find out what the incoming mail | service is? (POP 3, IMAP, or HTTP)? ...

Start Live Mail in "Inbox"
Is there any way I can set Live Mail to always go to the Inbox when it starts ? This used to be an option in Outlook but can't see it in Live Mail I think you're right; there is no option to set the default folder when opening WLM. WLM opens to the folder that was open when you exited WLM. "finchp" <finchp@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D31682CC-DF42-4ADC-B7E4-FD40663010A1@microsoft.com... > Is there any way I can set Live Mail to always go to the Inbox when it > starts ? > > This used to be an option in Outlook but can'...

Integrating Outlook Calendar & Access
I've searched thru this forum and thru the Access forum and can't find exactly the issue I need to resolve. I have developed a calendar in AC2003. I have developed a process to export the calendar entry from access to the outlook calendar which works great. My user is now requesting the ability to view (or thru VBA) the entries in the Outlook calendar from within access? Unfortunately my database has no way to know if an entry in the access database already exists in the Outlook calendar. Is there a way to determine that? I tried creating a linked table with Outlook s...

How to set schedule task?
When I set task based on schedule, it requests to input the passwords, but I don't set any password on my XP with SP3, and the task cannot be performed. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to set task without passwords? Thanks in advance for any suggestions Eric "Eric" <Eric@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D6396742-7F6D-424A-A203-6677F0F97A4F@microsoft.com... > When I set task based on schedule, it requests to input the passwords, but > I > don't set any password on my XP with SP3, and the task cannot be > performed. ...

Outlook hanging
I have recently upgraded to Windows XP and am using Office XP outlook. Since upgrading, I have found Outlook to be hanging when opened or hanging at any time during an on-line session. The whole system freezes and I have no option but to turn off at the the tower to reboot. This is now occurring every time I open Outlook as it tries to receive mail. It also hangs if I am not online. Please help. Peter CLose Outlook. find and rename outcmd.dat to .old. Also, turn off Instant Messaging from Tools->Options->Other. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group t...

outlook for crm
hi, i'm trying to install outlook for crm and i keep getting the following error... "Setup was unable to find an instance of the Microsoft CRM Server components." i tried both name of the server and the ip address... both give the same error... the web client works perfectly... any idea what's wrong??? thanks. First question...I dont mean to be insulting but, have you installed the server application? If yes, open internet explorer on the workstation that will have the Sales for Outlook on it. Type \\Servername of the MSCRM server box with Servername replaced by th...

Slow sending mail
Hi, After upgrading our exchange 4.5 server to Exchange 2003, a couple of our users find sending mail to be a sparaticaly slow task. It only effects a few people but I can't figure out why!!!! Using OWA on the same computer the trouble doesn't happen (of course). Any Ideas? RB chigrboy wrote: > Hi, > > After upgrading our exchange 4.5 server to Exchange 2003, a couple of > our users > find sending mail to be a sparaticaly slow task. It only effects a few > people but I can't figure out why!!!! > > Using OWA on the same computer the trouble doesn't...

Unknown error when checking mail.
Hi I have just recently resurrected my files via time machine and one of my email accounts no longer downloads my emails. Entourage gives me a message which says: An unknown error has occurred in Entourage. Could not retrieve mail. Account name: "" Error: 16001 The odd thing about this is that the two other accounts on the same server work just fine and I can SEND emails from my account without any issues. I have recreated the account to no avail. Right now all of the messages are being forwarded to my Gmail account. Any advice? Thanks Dave On 11/12/09 ...

mail gets stuck
I just upgraded my outlook to outlook 2003..... it seems my mail gets stuck in the outbox doesn't have a date in the send column any ideas? I think I have a similar problem. It seems that if you open the Outbox, the last mail in the list changes from Sent (in Italics) to Unsent(plain text). At the moment, the only workaround is to make sure that you do not have the Outbox open when creating mail and make sure you send all mail before opening the Outbox. ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~View and post usenet messages d...

Schedule to exclude weekends and holidays
I am creating a schedule in Excel and would like to exclude weekends and holidays. The formula that I have tried, and does not work is: =workday(D3,-32) I want to pick up the date in D3 and add 32 days, but exclude weekends and holidays. Can anyone please help me with this? Thanks! Try... =WORKDAY(D3,32,A1:A10) ....where A1:A10 contains your list of holidays. Hope this helps! In article <BD5BCCE6-9C2F-4FDD-B1C6-859871318043@microsoft.com>, "Erin D." <Erin D.@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I am creating a schedule in Excel and would like to exclude ...

Can I create a Shortcut to a Shared Calendar in Outlook 2000?
Can a shortcut be created to a shared calendar (not in a public folder, just shared by a user) by someone who's been granted access? One of my Outlook 2000 users wants to create an icon (in her shortcuts pane on the left) to a shared calendar - for convenience. How's it done, if it's possible at all? Sorry - Outlook 2000 is too old for me but I can try from Work (years behind the times) tomorrow. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. ...