Scheduled automatic synchronize of offine folder with microsoft exchange server

Outlook 2000 SR-1 allowed a remote users to schedule a
dailer to automatically dail the server and download
email and synchronize files at at predetermined intervals.
I can not locte this feature in outlook 2002.

Help.

If you have the fix, please email it to j-w-
long@swbell.net
0
anonymous (74722)

RM Error: General failure in scheduling engine
Good day! It seems my installation of CRM 3.0 was ok. I did not come across any errors, but I have landed with this annoying error; CRM Error: General failure in scheduling engine. Is crops up when viewing the Service Calendar and any acvtivity involving a calendar function. Is there anyone who could shine some light on this problem, or have a cure? Any help would be welcome. Ralph Lehmann Hi Ralph, I ain´t got this failure yet, but I got also a problem with some kind of calendar (creating a new item from within outlook won´t work) and so I searched around a bit. maybe this...

Install a new back end Exchange 2003 server question?
I now have an Exchange 2003 front end server installed. I did so by upgrading their old 2000 front end server to 2003 then installing a new front end 2003 on new hardware. The domainprep and forestprep were obviously already run. The backend server is Exchange 2000 and we want to get implment a new Exchange 2003 server to take the place of the back end 2000 server. I wasn't sure if I can just install the new 2003 server and move the mailboxes from the 2000 server or not. I forget... I figured since the schema had already been extended and the front end server (s) are Exchange 2003 t...

Automatic paste
I am looking to find a way to have information that I type into one page, automatically update into another page. I don't want to have to use the cut a paste method anymore, after having to do this with like pages and pages, information starts to get pasted into the wrong area and such... hoping if i can have it automatically do it with some kind of formula, this would just make my day hay hay!!! Anyone out there have a clue how to do? Thank you for you time! Good, You may not like this answer, but you should try to organize your workbook so there isn't redundant data in it. You...

Disable Money 2005 automatic updates?
When starting Money 2005, it automatically updates my investment portfolio by checking prices online. While doing so, the program nearly freezes and will hardly let me do anything until it has downloaded the current prices. In Money 2003, there was an option to disable automatic updates on startup, but I can't seem to find it in 2005. I still want to update occasionally, but not everytime I start the program. (Therefore I don't want to block Money from always accessing the internet.) The wait at startup gets more annoying by the day. Anyone know how to fix this? Thanks. ...

scheduling meeting
Hello, We are finally switching over and using Outlook to schedule meetings. Our secretaries will be able to schedule meetings for us. If a secretary schedules a meeting on my behalf, the meeting entry automatically gets put into my calendar. I was wondering if there was a way to receive a notification that the meeting was scheduled. Otherwise, they could schedule meetings on my behalf and I might not ever know it. Thanks. Dan ...

Forwarding to another mail server?
Hi! We use Exchange 2003. In this server we have defined recipient policies for domain mydomain.com. The users have aliases in form user@mydomain.com. This Server has no MX record for this domain. Another mail server based Unix has also the domain mydomain.com and has MX record for this domain. Users have the mailboxes on both Server (on Exchange and Unix). If the users send mails from Exchange to external domains, there is no problem. The mails can be sent external domain. If the users send the mails to internal domain (to mydomain.com), Exchange Server check its routing and sends th...

Send folder problem
My send folder in Outlook 2003 shows that it contains 74 emails according to the properties tab. I have deleted all email in the send folder but it stills shows that there are emails in the folder. any ideas what would cause this problem would be appreciated. Do you have any filters on this folder that would hide some emails, such = as mail from the last 7 days? --=81 Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. =20 After furious head scratching, Richard M...

CRM 3.0 Exchange server
Where is configured Exchange server or SMTP on CRM Server ? Or how I can change SMTP ? ...

automatic import from excel
I need to import data into access from an excel spreadsheet daily. Currently I'm deleting to contents of yesterdays table then importing manually to get my queries and reports to refresh with todays data. Being an access novice I'm having a bit of trouble getting this all automated....any help would be greatfully received -- Thanks in advance...Phil To help in the automation, I would open Access and link access to the excel spreadsheet. File>Get external data>link tables>(find the excel spreadsheet file with the correct tab) and select link. This creates a table in acc...

scheduling
I have a client who is looking for scheduling software that integrates with RMS. they need to be able to schedule classes and trainers, sort of like in a fitness center. Has anyone seen anything like this integrated with RMS thanks, -- Ronald Warsaski World Wide Network Solutions, Inc. Hi Ron, We are finishing an advanced scheduling module in mid - late Novembre. I can send you a 36 page detailed document ifyou wish. Email me if interested. Afshin Alikhani - [afshin@retailrealm.co.uk] CEO - Retail Realm -- URL http://www.retailrealm.co.uk "Ron Warsaski" wrote: > I h...

REPOST
Can anyone explain or point me to a link with information on why the MAPI Public Folder tree is "homed" to a specific Admin Group (First)? I am now in Exchange Native mode and it hasn't allowed me to segment the PF hierarchy between admin groups. I am very curious why in 5.5 sites had their own PF hierarchies but Admin Groups now do not. I had planned on multiple Admin Groups managing their own MAPI public folders so this throws a serious monkey wrench in the admin delegation design. Any advice/help is much appreciated! ...

POP3 Server is changed to Localhost and the login name changed to username\POP3server!
I am using trendmicro office scan with PC with Windows XP. The PC and AV are updated. I have this problem: POP3 mail settings were properly changed (POP3 Server is changed to Localhost and the login name changed to username\POP3server). Any idea? Thanks Have you checked Trend's site to troubleshoot? I know that PC-Cillin used to change the POP3 server name from what it should be to Localhost, and there was a fix for it. Please check: http://www.howto-outlook.com/faq/messagestuckinoutbox.htm -- Kathleen Orland Blessed are the crack''d, for it is they who let in the ligh...

Automatic filling of data
I have a 3 columns of pre-defined data - Name, Cost and Sell. In another part of the sheet I want to select from a drop-down list the name from the first column (that part is working). Once I've selected the name I want it to automatically fill the 2 columns to the right with the data next to the pre-defined "name" column from "cost" and "sell". Does anyone have a suggestion of how I might accomplish this? -- Andy If desired, send your file to my address below. I will only look if: 1. You send a copy of this message on an inserted s...

Exchange router on Clustered Exchange 2k
Hello All, Will this work? Has anybody done it? Is it supported? Thanks Nick Nick: Below is the official MBS party line: Currently Exchange Server 2000 or 2003, in regards to the Microsoft CRM Exchange Email Router, is not supported in a clustered environment. Installing the Microsoft CRM 1.0 or 1.2 Exchange Email Router in a clustered Exchange environment is not supported. But that does not mean somone hasn't tried it or made it work. Dave "NickS" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:766301c47662$1073beb0$a301280a@phx.gbl... > Hello All, &...

Uncheck the "automatically use previewer" in OL 2007
How do I "uncheck" the box in the Outlook 2007 preview window? I checked it and now (as expected) when I click on an attachment it immediately shows the attachment instead of the "preview" button. I want the button back because it is too slow for every attachment to preview and sometimes I accidentally single click instead of double click. I couldn't find anything useful in the help - just how to totally disable the feature, which I don't want tot do. -- __________________________________________________________________________________ Ed Hansberry (Please do *NO...

XL2007: Read-only automatically applies to .xlsm files
Hi There, I don't know if its me doing something that I shouldn't do, but when I open a file which is a "regular" .xlsx file it is opened regularly. But if it's a ..xlsm file, somehow it's opened as Read-only. So far I've used the method of using the Save As ... command from the office-menu, thereby replacing the old file. A bit cumbersome. Any explanationtions and/or work-arounds ? Greetings, Peter ...

Outlook 2003/ Exchange 2003/Dialup
Can you help I have a laptop configured with Outlook 2003 to check the email server for emails, when the machine is taken offline and then a dialup is used it should pickup and send emails succesfully. I seem to have a problem that I need to have dialup before exchange server in the list for which one checks first. However by having this one first when the machine gos back on the network it does not send emails correctly. They come back undelivered. If I exchange server first in the list then dialup will receive but you cannot send via dialup. Any ideas???? I hope so David ...

View Entire Outlook Folder Tree
Can anyone tell me how to view the names of my entire Outlook folder tree? Rather than opening up each folder to view the name(s) of the subfolder(s) individually, is there a way to view the names of all my folders and their subfolders? Maybe something similar to the "list" view in the OS file view options? At this point I'm not interested in the files under each folder, but rather the names of the folders. I just have so many folders and want to get a handle of what I have. Any help would be appreciated. You will need to expand each folder tree individually. --� Milly ...

can't unlock a folder

How to set schedule task?
When I set task based on schedule, it requests to input the passwords, but I don't set any password on my XP with SP3, and the task cannot be performed. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to set task without passwords? Thanks in advance for any suggestions Eric "Eric" <Eric@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D6396742-7F6D-424A-A203-6677F0F97A4F@microsoft.com... > When I set task based on schedule, it requests to input the passwords, but > I > don't set any password on my XP with SP3, and the task cannot be > performed. ...

exchange 5.5 #51
Hello all, we have an NT4 domain and we are looking to REPLACE that to 03 cause the current machine can't handle the upgrade. Our mail server is a standalone internal only exchange server 5.5. What I am wondering is if I can put in the new DC server with it's brand new users (not migrating them over just using a script to create them. then link exchange 5.5 to the new 03 DC. I don't want to upgrade our exchange yet that is coming down the road... any help would be great TIA On Tue, 09 Jan 2007 13:21:26 -0600, Brian <Brianm@mtewood.com> wrote: >Hello all, we have ...

Setting up out of office reply on exchange server 5.5
Hello, Is there a way to set out of office reply on the email server rather than at the client's machine? because when the client's machine is off, no reply will be sent. I am using exchange server 5.5 with internet mail connector, using SMTP/POP. Thank you Leo wrote: > Hello, > > Is there a way to set out of office reply on the email server rather > than at the client's machine? because when the client's machine is > off, no reply will be sent. I am using exchange server 5.5 with > internet mail connector, using SMTP/POP. I'm confused - where does POP...

Schedule to exclude weekends and holidays
I am creating a schedule in Excel and would like to exclude weekends and holidays. The formula that I have tried, and does not work is: =workday(D3,-32) I want to pick up the date in D3 and add 32 days, but exclude weekends and holidays. Can anyone please help me with this? Thanks! Try... =WORKDAY(D3,32,A1:A10) ....where A1:A10 contains your list of holidays. Hope this helps! In article <BD5BCCE6-9C2F-4FDD-B1C6-859871318043@microsoft.com>, "Erin D." <Erin D.@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I am creating a schedule in Excel and would like to exclude ...

why does the tools-options calculations reset to automatic after
I set the calculations to manual and iterations to 1 and 1. After I have used and saved the workbook a few times the systems resets it self to automatic calculation. Can I lock this setting to prevent this from happening The setting is taken from the first ? file opened -- Bernard V Liengme www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme remove caps from email "Bearpaw" <Bearpaw@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:57BA0087-BC1B-4617-8AD5-03DD64E45FBB@microsoft.com... >I set the calculations to manual and iterations to 1 and 1. After I have >used > and saved the workboo...

Saving email message from outlook to a folder for use later
How do I save the numerousl email's that I have store in folders in OUTLOOK? I want to replace my hard drive and reloAd WINDOWS. Look here for all the information you need on backup and restoration of Outlook data: http://www.slipstick.com/config/backup.htm -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Messages sent to my e-mail address will NOT be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread. *** In news:242101c3e144$e5c3dc70$a301280a@phx.gbl, Loui Bean wrote: > How do I save the numerousl email's that I have store in > folders in OUTLOOK? >...