schedule sending of email

hi,
i saved a copy of my email in drafts. how do i schedule this email to be
sent at 2:00pm ??
thanks

0
Lynn

Go to the drafts folder and right click on the message,
then click options, then in the do not deliver before
line, type the time you want to send

-We develop office add-ins too! www.abistech.com

0
anonymous (74722)
11/3/2003 3:27:53 PM
thanks

"psb" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Go to the drafts folder and right click on the message,
> then click options, then in the do not deliver before
> line, type the time you want to send
>
> -We develop office add-ins too! www.abistech.com

0
Lynn

purging emails from users inbox
Is there a third-party software or even a way to do this in exchange 2003 that anybody can recommend to purge users inbox of old emails? I'd like to be able to just automatically purge users mail out of their inbox if it gets too old. TIA, Jackson you can do that with a mailbox management policy... -- Susan Conkey [MVP] "Jackson Lee" <jlee@intermixny.com> wrote in message news:%235YC$b8EHHA.1816@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... > Is there a third-party software or even a way to do this in exchange 2003 > that anybody can recommend to purge users inbox of old em...

RM Error: General failure in scheduling engine
Good day! It seems my installation of CRM 3.0 was ok. I did not come across any errors, but I have landed with this annoying error; CRM Error: General failure in scheduling engine. Is crops up when viewing the Service Calendar and any acvtivity involving a calendar function. Is there anyone who could shine some light on this problem, or have a cure? Any help would be welcome. Ralph Lehmann Hi Ralph, I ain´t got this failure yet, but I got also a problem with some kind of calendar (creating a new item from within outlook won´t work) and so I searched around a bit. maybe this...

how do i can send a information of cell automaticaly via email?
I have generated a calibration file in excel by using conditional formating,here the help I need is,in a perticular cell where the conditional formating is done needs to be send as email alert to the mail receipents automatically if the condition of thet cell is "false" Rajani, see if this will help, http://www.rondebruin.nl/mail/change.htm http://www.rondebruin.nl/sendmail.htm -- Paul B Always backup your data before trying something new Please post any response to the newsgroups so others can benefit from it Feedback on answers is always appreciated! Using Excel 2002 &...

Unable to send to a couple different domains
I have Exchange Server 2003 running on a 2000 Server. Recenly we have been getting bounced messages from 3 different domains. The message reads "The destination server for this recipient could not be found in Domain Name Service (DNS). Please verify the email address and retry. If that fails, contact your administrator.<8th-jd-cc.comm_corr #5.4.0>" I have tried changing the DNS entries under the SMTP virtual server. Searching on Microsofts site I find this possible problem "The SMTP connector is configured to forward e-mail messages to a smart host, and the SMTP ...

scheduling meeting
Hello, We are finally switching over and using Outlook to schedule meetings. Our secretaries will be able to schedule meetings for us. If a secretary schedules a meeting on my behalf, the meeting entry automatically gets put into my calendar. I was wondering if there was a way to receive a notification that the meeting was scheduled. Otherwise, they could schedule meetings on my behalf and I might not ever know it. Thanks. Dan ...

scheduling
I have a client who is looking for scheduling software that integrates with RMS. they need to be able to schedule classes and trainers, sort of like in a fitness center. Has anyone seen anything like this integrated with RMS thanks, -- Ronald Warsaski World Wide Network Solutions, Inc. Hi Ron, We are finishing an advanced scheduling module in mid - late Novembre. I can send you a 36 page detailed document ifyou wish. Email me if interested. Afshin Alikhani - [afshin@retailrealm.co.uk] CEO - Retail Realm -- URL http://www.retailrealm.co.uk "Ron Warsaski" wrote: > I h...

Email received but content of email was missing
I have just sent an email and the content of the email was missing although the email was received. Does the email appear in your Sent Items intact? Do you scan your outgoing email with antivirus? That may be the culprit. If not, the problem may be at your recipient's end. Do they scan their incoming mail with AV? "Nontechie" <Nontechie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2B966541-7AB0-42B9-84EB-4B1AE1D83E29@microsoft.com... > I have just sent an email and the content of the email was missing although > the email was received. ...

can't get contacts email address in outlook
I have all my contacts setup in outlook but when i go to my in box to send a message, when I click on "to" to bring up my email list from contacts, they do not come up. Can anyone suggest a solution. Send to kevine@nbnet.nb.ca Thanks Kevin Outlook version? What do you see when you click To? -- Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for Administrators, Power Users, and Developers http://www.outlookcode.com/jumpstart.aspx "kevin estabrooks" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:c21c01c47a3...

Send folder problem
My send folder in Outlook 2003 shows that it contains 74 emails according to the properties tab. I have deleted all email in the send folder but it stills shows that there are emails in the folder. any ideas what would cause this problem would be appreciated. Do you have any filters on this folder that would hide some emails, such = as mail from the last 7 days? --=81 Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. =20 After furious head scratching, Richard M...

How to set schedule task?
When I set task based on schedule, it requests to input the passwords, but I don't set any password on my XP with SP3, and the task cannot be performed. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to set task without passwords? Thanks in advance for any suggestions Eric "Eric" <Eric@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D6396742-7F6D-424A-A203-6677F0F97A4F@microsoft.com... > When I set task based on schedule, it requests to input the passwords, but > I > don't set any password on my XP with SP3, and the task cannot be > performed. ...

Slow Sending to the Printer
I have a 123 page document and when I send it to the printer, to duplex print, it takes like thirty minutes to print it. It prints in chunks. I'm printing to an HP LaserJet 4250dtn, I saw previous notes that said to add HP driver 4si and I did that but it didn't help. Any suggestions? How to troubleshoot problems that you may experience when you try to print to a local printer by using Office programs in Windows XP http://support.microsoft.com/kb/870622/en-us -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com http://officebeta...

Schedule to exclude weekends and holidays
I am creating a schedule in Excel and would like to exclude weekends and holidays. The formula that I have tried, and does not work is: =workday(D3,-32) I want to pick up the date in D3 and add 32 days, but exclude weekends and holidays. Can anyone please help me with this? Thanks! Try... =WORKDAY(D3,32,A1:A10) ....where A1:A10 contains your list of holidays. Hope this helps! In article <BD5BCCE6-9C2F-4FDD-B1C6-859871318043@microsoft.com>, "Erin D." <Erin D.@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I am creating a schedule in Excel and would like to exclude ...

How to forward email in Exchange2003 #3
I was read to your message,I have the same problem please help me this subject and explain please me, I set the creating a new contact user and smtp email adress active directory and I set the 'baydugan' (exchange AD) acouunt propertis exchange general tap delivery options and forward to created a contact adress and aplly ok so is this a outlook settings default baydugan (exchange account) and later I create the pop3 account sales@xxx.com now! when I send the sales@xxx.com later I am see a another account for delivery completed but not recieve a mail what is a problem! but when I ...

Slow sending mail
Hi, After upgrading our exchange 4.5 server to Exchange 2003, a couple of our users find sending mail to be a sparaticaly slow task. It only effects a few people but I can't figure out why!!!! Using OWA on the same computer the trouble doesn't happen (of course). Any Ideas? RB chigrboy wrote: > Hi, > > After upgrading our exchange 4.5 server to Exchange 2003, a couple of > our users > find sending mail to be a sparaticaly slow task. It only effects a few > people but I can't figure out why!!!! > > Using OWA on the same computer the trouble doesn't...

Outgoing email attachments
We currently use Ipswitch's ICS for email here. But I'm interested to know if Exchange is capable of the following (ICS is not) as we're looking for alternatives to ICS: 1. I want to allow all INCOMING emails to users containing attachments (as long they pass anti-virus scans of course). 2. I want to allow all OUTGOING emails from our users containing attachments to within our own domain. 3. I want to block all or some attachments (based on file types) for OUTGOING emails to external domains for certain users - not all users. Of course, this is for security reasons as we ...

Group Schedules
I am having difficulty getting a Group Schedule set up. Given several users on a LAN, how do I configure each Outlook so that schedules of all assigned to the group will show on the Group Schedule? Thanks in advance for any assistance. Roy Hooks ...

Weird Email Tracking: Possible Virus, Possibly SPAM?
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0023_01C4BDCE.C2DC0BD0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable ExAdmins: A received a strange email today from the System Adminstrator, you know, = one of those "messsage undeliverable" receipts. The weird part is she = never sent an email out to the intended recipient. here's how it plays out: FROM: System Administrator TO: Jane Jones SUBJECT: Undeliverable: Re: Thanks :) Your message did not reach some or all of the intended rec...

Groups not expanding when sending Internet mail
We are new from GroupWise to Exchange 2003. Now when we send to client@clientdomain.com and also to a internal mail enabled security group called tomandSecretary the client gets an email that shows it is from me and copied to TomandSecretaty@ourdomain.com. What's up with this. It appears like the expansion server should be fixing this but isn't. Any help out there? thanks, Dale "Dale" <dfd@delongpre.com> wrote: >We are new from GroupWise to Exchange 2003. Now when we send to >client@clientdomain.com and also to a internal mail enabled security group...

Sending sheet as attachment
Whenever I go File-send to - Mail Recipient (As an attachment) and type a message, the message does not show when I look at the email in 'sent items', nor does it show up for the recipient. How do I fix this? ...

Outlook 2K Sends Twice!!
Please someone help!! I had Outlook 2000 installed previously, and due to this problem, of sending my messages to intended people twice, I uninstalled Outlook and downloaded Incredimail off the web. Incredimail was good and had no problems of sending twice. Then, uninstalled Incredimail and put Outlook 2000 back on system, and guess what?? I NOW, ONCE AGAIN, HAVE THE ORIGINAL PROBLEM OF SENDING TWICE!! HAS ANYONE COME ACROSS THIS, AND HOW TO FIX?? THANX IN ADVANCE, MATT ...

increase POP3 connector schedule
Is there a registry setting that can be changed to increase the frequency of the pop3 connector schedule. The snapin only allows 15 minutes as a minimum. Thanks. On Thu, 12 May 2005 08:52:02 -0700, "Walt" <Walt@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Is there a registry setting that can be changed to increase the frequency of >the pop3 connector schedule. The snapin only allows 15 minutes as a minimum. > >Thanks. That's the most frequent you can have with the POP3 Connector in SBS. My advice is to ditch that connector and use POPCON (google for the purchase si...

Duplicate emails
I have a SBS 2003 server with exchange collecting mail through a pop3 connector. When sending internal emails to multiple recipients all works well, each person receives one copy of the email. However when sending to multiple recipents of an external organisation i.e. several users within another company, each user received duplicate emails. THe emails duplicate by the numbers of users the email was sent to. For example if an email is sent to 4 poeple within the external organisation, each user receives 4 emails. As this isn't a problem for local users of the exchange server, would thi...

Scheduling Resources
I'm a new user of SharePoint, and consider myself an expert in Outlook. My problem is that current employer's IT Dept. thinks that in order to set up Conference Room Calendars as a resource that will automatically book meetings, a separate license is required for the calendar. That's issue #1.... IT dept's answer to this issue is to install SharePoint, where the calendar can be viewed by all employees; everyone has the ability to book the room, but I'm unable to find a way to send the meeting request AND book the room concurrently. Is that possible? If it ...

unintended outbound emails
At each opening, outlook forwards the same email continuously. delete from outbox "ksquared" wrote: > At each opening, outlook forwards the same email continuously. ...

Outlook 2007
Outlook 2007 - view group schedules Doesn't also show all day events for many of the calendars. Is there a bug that prevents showing all day events Group schedules show free/busy and most all day events are marked free. If you want them in free/busy, you need to set them as either tentative or busy. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net EMO - a weekly newsletter about Outlook and E...