Saving Multiple attatchments Simultaeously from multiple Emails

I would like to save all the attachments from 100 to one file from 100+
emails.

Can anyone help?

Try "You Software". I think they have a solution for that.

Good luck!

R.

"Jorge P." <Jorge P.@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I would like to save all the attachments from 100 to one file from 100+
> emails.
>
> Can anyone help?

0
no2192 (22)
8/2/2005 12:34:22 PM
Jorge P. <Jorge P.@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

> I would like to save all the attachments from 100 to one file from
> 100+ emails.

See if something here helps:
http://www.slipstick.com/addins/housekeeping.htm
--
Brian Tillman
0

Using word templates as email
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel I want to ask how I use a word template as an email template? I have found an easy solution for PC on MS own website but it does not apply for Mac...I know this must be straightforward but simply select-all, cut, paste into new message does not work and template falls apart....help !!!! You can't do that in Microsoft Office for Mac. You have to write the email in Word then use File>Send to>Mail recipient (as HTML) from inside Word. It still makes a mess of it. Best to simply forget about it: ...

Do Not Allow Email Option
It seems that if you have the email option set to “Do Not Allow”, then you cannot send an email to the contact from CRM. Does anyone know how to turn off this code? I do not think it can be done and in the meantime I have offered the following option to the client… Option 1 – Have all users send the email from Outlook itself, I recommend this option as it offer a more robust email tool than the CRM Email window. Option 2 – Expose the field again and allow the users to change it as needed Option 3 – Set all contact to email = Allow/Yes …. Any insight is extremely appreciated. ...

Email address format with a twist
Exchange 2003 SP2. We currently have email addresses in the form of jdoe@domain.com. We would like to add an additional address of john.doe@domain.com and set it to be the primary address. All new accounts would then follow this new format. I know I can edit the recipient policy for the default domain to be %g.%s@domain.com. However, and here's the twist: we receive a daily .csv file from HR that has all employees Given Name, Preferred Name, Last Name, etc. We then programmitcally sync this with AD whereby Given Name goes into the First Name field, Last Name goes into the L...

i cannot send or recieve emails
hello.....i cannot send or recieve emails... a seperate box of "send/recieve progress" comes up and says there is a error "shawnte78" <shawnte78@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9D04ABED-810E-40B5-A6F5-7AF3F5834111@microsoft.com... > hello.....i cannot send or recieve emails... a seperate box of > "send/recieve > progress" comes up and says there is a error In order for anyone to help you, you'll need to provide quite a bit more information about your problem. For starters... 1. Type of account you have configured. POP3,...

Can't setup multiple smart hosts
Trying to setup all my servers to forward their externally bound internet mail to 2 servers so we can better control the mail flow outbound. On the SMTP virtual server, if we enter in the smart hosts names or IPs as follows we get an error saying "The Domain Name Is Not Valid": FQDN1;FQDN2 or [1.2.3.4];[1.2.3.5] If we put just 1 of the FQDN or the IP it will accept that, but not multiples of either. Any ideas why? Thanks Don't configure Smarthosts on the SMTP Virtual Server, for starters. Create an SMTP Connector to do this. Assugn the connector the address space of &q...

Multiple Currency
Thanks in advance for the help. CRM ver 1.2 does not support Multiple currency. One of the customers requirment is to have Multiple currency support. He buys products from various countries and sell them in his local currency and in dollars. The current version only supports one currency. Can any one provide us with a sutiable alternative solution regards sai You can use post callouts to callout to currency conversion sights to do a live conversion for you. I have not see any multi-currency solutions beyond adding code to do it yourself. -- John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http:/...

Selecting email names HELP
Hi all, I am having a problem selecting email names from my address book. When I create a new email and hit the "To:" button a "Select Names" window pops up. I can see my contacts names and email addresses in the left hand box but when I highlight one to move it over to the "Message Recipients" box on the right the only thing that comes over is a ";" with no email address. If I open up the contact the email address is indeed there. Any help would be appreciated. Dean ...

Multiple Credit Scores
I registered and set up the "My Credit Scores" and "My Credit Alerts" for myself and was wondering how to set it up for my spouse? I started to set up another account but was afraid it would remove mine. Any ideas? Thanks, Ryan ...

Distribution List to use multiple emails for contact
I am trying to setup a Distribution List and want to include all email accounts setup for that contact when sending a message out. Currently I can only send out to the default email account. Is there a way to get this to work? The sending account is chosen at the time you send a message. It is not a property of either a Contact or a DL. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Tiffany" <tslaton@nuvox.net> wrote in message news:1783701c41deb$2ad1a940$a601280a@phx.gbl... > I am trying to setup a Distribution List and want to > include all email accounts setup for that conta...

Unable to save password in Outlook 2003

Save and save as

Counting Multiple Records by specific criteria
Hi, I'm having problems getting the right formula to suit what I need. Basically I have a large spreadsheet containing many records and I want to count the number of records that meet three specific types of criteria. e.g. Column A = Type Column B = Status Column C = Ref No. (i.e. 1.06) The above columns have many different entries, therefore I would like to count the number of records which meet the following criteria. No of Records = Type A, Status X, Ref 1.06. I have used SUMProduct, CountIF and etc but I don't seem to be doing it correctly. I have do...

Saving Images

External emails sitting in outbox
Good morning, I've got a really strange issue that I can't get to the bottom of. Basically if I send an external email it will sit in the outbox and not go anywhere, however if I then send another external email it's sent no problem, but the first still sits in the outbox. If I delete the email from the outbox and send another one it just sits in the outbox. Any help would be great. Cheers, Dylan. I've checked the submission queue and it doesn't even look like email is making it that far. "Dylan" wrote: > Good morning, I've got a re...

Can I email url links
OK, I understand security concerns! I would like to email url links to other co-workers using Outlook 2003 and Exchange server. Sureoly there is some way to do this? Thanks! Bates... You have me at a little disadvantage. I use Outlook 2000. Did you ever use Outlook 2000 and were you ever successful using URLs? The reason I ask is that I AM able to send in Outlook 2000. If you are not the Exchange Administrator, you might consider asking him/her if there has been extra security added somewhere. Best of luck, Craig >-----Original Message----- >OK, I understand security c...

Multiple Quarantine Folders in Outlook 2003
A user showed me that her folders list has recently grow multiple quarantine folders: Quarantine, Quarantine1, Quarantine2, etc. The is not a shared computer. The only reference I can find is something to do with the Cached Mode. But is there something I am missing? Client PC Windows XPSP2 Office Outlook 2003 Server (Internal) Windows Server 2003 Standard SP2 Exchange Server 2003 SP2 IMF with regular updates to filter file Thanks in advance, Mike "M" <nothing@nospamplease.com> wrote in message news:OliqA7IfJHA.504@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... >A user showed me that her...

Multiple ActiveX Controls
We have an ActiveX control that is built in VC++ and being used in VB and VC++. We are trying to use it in applications where there will be multiple instances of the control. When we attempt to use the control in this way, some, not all, of the events are passed to the wrong control. Ex: If there are three instances placed on a form and the third instance fires an event, the interface for the first control in the form will be the one that receives the event. When we've examined this closely, we have found that the handle of the control is being lost. Has anyone else seen anythin...

"Unattainable" savings goals

Saving default tabs

Save to unProtect a Document?

Z Report for Multiple Days/weeks/months
Does anyone know where I can get a report that will give me the daily Z report data but in column data by date? Right now I have to manualy enter every Z report into a spreadsheet. The data is obviously in the database but there is no obvious way of getting it out. I DO NOT want to just REPRINT Z Reports. I want a full month or quarters worth of data in a single report but still broken down by day. This will allow me to save as a CSV file then import into Excel where I can then massage the data as necessary. Please help, I get a lot of info from this data like the ability to analyz...

Macro for Sub totaling multiple sheets
I'm having a problem with a sub total macro. I'm in charge of credit and risk management for a company, and we have about 40 sales agents. Our trial balance needs to be dumped from our system into excel, then broken by sales agent. The problem is each sales agent's aging is not equal, as far as the rows go, I cant seem to get a Marco to work properly. I can make a macro say for the first tab, which might have 50 rows of data, but then the second tab may have 200. The macro was only recorded for 50 rows. How can I do a sub total for each sheet, and have it know to proces...