Saving Message to a file

I want to have a rule to save a message to a file folder as a type *.msg. I
can do this on my computer, but my clients computer keeps wantting to save
the file as HTML. We are using Outlook 2000.  We are using the same email
message so that should not be the problem.

Does anyone know what can cause this to be different.

Thank you for any insight that you can provide,

Ken

0
Nospam1139 (52)

Have him click on the dropdown for SAVE AS TYPe.  MSG
should be on option.

0
anonymous (74717)
2/25/2004 11:32:10 PM
Thank you, I will give that a try,

Ken

"KL" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Have him click on the dropdown for SAVE AS TYPe.  MSG
> should be on option.

0
Nospam1139 (52)

Code Bloat/Growing Excel files?

Test file needed quickly
Does anyone know where I can get a very large testt excel file that has a running macro? What I need to do is to run several apps that will "drain" most of my resources. I need to test another app in how it will handle low resources. I was thinking someone might have a test file just for this reason. A large spreadsheet that has a macro doing some calculations, at the same time while other apps are running. Thanks ahead for any help or suggestions. You realize if you fill a cell and then copy it to the rest of the sheet, it get really big, really fast? Dave wrote: > Doe...

Cut messages
Scenario: Outlook 2000 SP3, Exchange 2003 SP2. A User receive truncated/cutted email. Another user with the same configuration don't have this problem. Very strange... any helps? Thank's in advance Andrea Andrea Racca <raccaNOSPAMlibero.it> wrote: > Scenario: Outlook 2000 SP3, Exchange 2003 SP2. > A User receive truncated/cutted email. Another user with the same > configuration don't have this problem. Very strange... any helps? > Thank's in advance > Andrea Was this a message from outside/the Internet? Does it show up the same way in OWA? Was this a s...

I cannot send a fax from excel, I always get a line busy message.
I am using win xp and I am trying to send a fax with excel. I go to file chose print, pick fax driver and then fax wizard comes up, I enter phone number in wizard and click finish but I always get a line busy message in the fax monitior, can anybody help me. Thanks , Dan ...

UIThreads, dialogs & messaging problem
In eVC4 .... I've built a CWinthread derived class to display a logon dialog non-modally and it communicates with the main app thread via messaging. So every 30 seconds or so, if the user hasn't been doing anything, a dialog pops up on top of everything else requiring a logon. (Comments on the validity of this mechanism welcome). Calls to show the dialog are made in the Main app as pThread->PostThreadMessage( WM_SHOWME .... ) and handled in the thread ON_MESSAGE( WM_SHOWME , OnShow ) [changed from ON_THREAD_MESSAGE after googling this group about a problem that was fixed in VC7 ...

Unable to save password in Outlook 2003

Dose Access11 mde file works with Access10 runtime
hi all I have office XP (office10) developer and i have Access 2003 mde file i wand to distribute.is it possible to run Access 2003 mde with access10 runtime please advice. thanks in advance Wael Hi, Wael. > is it possible to run Access 2003 mde with access10 runtime Sorry. No. Older versions of Access can't run newer versions of the MDE database formats. However, you can create an Access 2002 or 2000 MDE database file and run that in the Access 2002 Runtime. And you can run the Access 2000 MDB database format and Access 2002-2003 MDB database format with the Access 2002 ...

message queues and buffered mouse clicks
Hi, I have a button in an MFC app that executes a lengthy query and I want to disable the button while the query executes. The problem is that mouse clicks over the disabled button are buffered, and are then processed when the button is enabled. Here's my OnBnClickedQueryButton handler. Attempt 1: m_queryButton.EnableWindow(FALSE); ExecuteLengthyQuery(); m_queryButton.EnableWindow(); So I tried to grab the focus away from the button, but this attempt didn�t work either. Attempt 2: SetFocus(); SetCapture(); m_queryButton.EnableWindow(FALSE); ExecuteLengthyQuery(); m_queryBut...

Save and save as

Unable to deliver the message due to a recipient problem #4
Hi All, I am running Exchsrvr 5.5 SP4 with Post Sp4 fixes in installed. I have a user who sent an email to 4 recipients in the company and he got this error "Unable to deliver the message due to a recipient problem". None of the article in the knowledge base can help Anyone ever encountered this? Did any of them receive the message? Please post the complete NDR. -- Ed Crowley MVP - Exchange "Protecting the world from PSTs and brick backups!" "Vincez" <Vincez@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:AFF49776-E253-4469-9561-140824BDBC05@microso...

Saving Images

"Unattainable" savings goals

Saving default tabs

error log message
I'm actually getting a couple of error messages. The load user profile call failed with the fallowing error: The system has attempted to load or restore a file into the registry, but the specified file is not in a registry file format. (The Source is the service control manager). Windows was unable to load the registry. This is often caused by insufficient mamory or insufficient security rights. Detail - The system has attempted to load or restore a file into the registry, but the specified file is not in a registry file format. for C:\documents and settings\networkservice\l...

How to create a pop up window with message?!
Hi, I'm responsible for the introduction of our CRM-tool and to customize the application according to our business processes and requirements. Unfortunately I'm absolutely not familiar in terms of programming and the SDK of CRM 3.0. I just need a simple (?!) event: Before activating (and then closing) a quote I want the Users to fill in a field "Reason" (pick up list with numerous reasons for closing a quote, e.g. price too high etc.). To make sure that the users do not forget this step I would like the system to open a pop-up window with the message "If you want to c...

Save to unProtect a Document?

PST file import to windows mail
I have chage my PC and I cannot import the PST outlook file in to my new windows Mail so far A error message appaer when I try to import a outlook message. Is someone have an idea regarding this issue Thanks Philippe You need outlook installed and configured on the Vista PC before you can import There is a workaround, assuming the old pc with outlook on is still available. You export your mail to outlook express, then copy the outlook express msg store to the Vista PC, then Mail can import it. Or you download the Office trial, with outlook, connect your pst as default to outlook, ...

Save csv format to dbf format

How to audit Message tracking center usage
Hi How can I audit Exchange message tracking usage? I need to know who and when log has been used. - ML On Mon, 10 Oct 2005 01:18:02 -0700, "ML" <ML@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hi > >How can I audit Exchange message tracking usage? I need to know who and when >log has been used. > >- ML I'm sure you could use something in auditing but I can't think what, primarily because I can't think why. The logs don't actually give you any information that could be regarded as sensitive, there is no content and unless you've enabled it (as...

Daylight Savings Time #2