Saving copy of e-mail on server

How do I stop saving copies of all my e-mails to my
server.  It's gettoing jammed. Thanks!
0
anonymous (74725)

0
david2372 (1)
5/6/2004 9:43:51 PM
What kind of a server do you use? POP3, Hotmail, MSN, or IMAP?

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

OneNote Tips: 1note-tips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net

"Dave" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> How do I stop saving copies of all my e-mails to my
> server.  It's gettoing jammed. Thanks!

0
info2937 (567)

Internal mail
Hi WWW, is it possible to setup a mechanism for some users ( or groups ) to mail just internally ? ( using exchange 2003 std ed ) And the big question is "how to do this" ? Maybe somebody here can help me ! As always thanks in advance. Steven. I think, if you remove their SMTP address, they cannot send mail to the outside world. Not 100% on that, but I think I remember reading that somewhere. "Steven" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1cf001c49a56$79bf6d70$a301280a@phx.gbl... > Hi WWW, > > is it possible to setup a mechanism ...

Queued Mail
I have recently broken off one of our domains from our Exchange 2000 server to a third party e-mail hosting company and deleted the recipient policy. Afterwards, I migrated our Exchange 2000 system to an Exchange 2003 system (different server) and retired the old Exchange 2K box. For some reason, anytime we try and send mail from the Exchange 2003 system to the recipients who were moved, all the messages are showing up in the queue entitled the fully qualified domain name of the old Exchange 2K. Any ideas? ...

Unable to save password in Outlook 2003

mail problem #2
i used sbs03. i had an external pop3 server. i used pop3 connector for connecting to external pop3 mail server and routed that mails to local exchage mail boxwes. it working fine when i retrieve mails. i registered an domain name as example.com my exchange server domain is ns1.example.com when i registered domain i got email address like. sujith@example.com in my exchage i had the mail id as sujith@ns1.example.com when i am sending mails from my exchange outlook it is going as sujith@ns1.smartsoft.co.in address. then when a person who got my mail replies me. my emailid is sujith@ns1.sma...

Copying Information
> This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand this format, some or all of this message may not be legible. --B_3350283589_2423585 Content-type: text/plain; charset="ISO-8859-1" Content-transfer-encoding: 8bit Hello everyone, I'm having trouble copying data from a table ( st ) in one db ( tecnicil_industria1 ) to the same table in a different db ( tecnicil_ind2010r ). Below is my query and the result error I'm getting. Can any help on how to go about doing this: Use tecnicil_ind2010r Go insert into st select * from te...

Exchange Server Crash
Hi, My Exchange 2003 Server (not a DC) h/w crash and all mail are lost. I backup all files (priv1.edb, priv1.stm ..) before the diaster. Is there any SOP to recover the Server to another h/w? http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/exchange/2003/library/disrecopgde.mspx "Kelvin" <Kelvin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:679CA2F5-7085-49C7-AAD5-D78A0CAA64A2@microsoft.com... > Hi, > > My Exchange 2003 Server (not a DC) h/w crash and all mail are lost. I > backup > all files (priv1.edb, priv1.stm ..) before the diaster. Is there any SOP ...

Save and save as

Saving Images

fax server???
is it possible to make one computer in a network a fax server using win xp, office 2003, and fax/modem. So other computer on the LAN can send and recieve faxes via the modem. If so how to configure windows so other computers can find the fax printer etc.. The Windows XP fax is not shareable. -- Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After furious head-scratching, Ivan asked this group: | is it possible to make o...

"Unattainable" savings goals

Saving default tabs

"Sync Issue
We occasionally get an instance of a 12800 error appearing in the application log. The event appears when backup exec (which is running locally on the server) is trying to backup / process a large message (70 mb) which is in a users' Outlook "sync Issues - Server failures folder. The message contains a large binary attachment. We don't get any other occurances of 12800 errors during other times, so I don;t think that it could be a server memory fragmentation issue. Does any one know of any issues with Exchange 2003 SP1 and large binary attachments? Does any one know o...

Outlook 2003 keeps setting itself as my default e-mail client
Hello Outlook 2003 - I have unchecked the box in Tools --> options --> other that says "make outlook the default program for e-mail, contacts, and calender" Still every time I open outlook it resets itself as my default email client... Anyone know how to resolve this problem? Thanks manish500@hotmail.com <manish500@hotmail.com> wrote: > Outlook 2003 - I have unchecked the box in Tools --> options --> other > that says "make outlook the default program for e-mail, contacts, and > calender" > > Still every time I open outlook it resets ...

copy different cells from 1 sheet to another
Is there a way to copy a range of non adjasent cells from one sheet to another without moving back and forth between the 2 sheets? i.e. copy D15 from sheet1 to K17 in sheet2 copy G10 from sheet1 to M17 in sheet2 copy range starting E21 until first empty line from sheet1 to colomn I in sheet2 starting the first empty line in that colomn. copy range starting C21 until first empty line from sheet1 to colomn F in sheet2 starting the first empty line in that colomn. try this Sub copyshttosht()'from source sheet With Sheets("DestinationSheetName") range("D15").copy .ran...

VB6 service under Server 2008 can't run another VB application
I have a VB6 service that has been running for years on 2000 and 2003. I'm trying get it to work on Server 2008 and it's not working. The service calls shell to run another VB6 .exe program. This .exe program is not being called when the VB6 service program is run as a service. If I run the program as an application, it works like it should. Obviously, something in 2008 needs to be changed to allow this but I don't know what it would be. sr Steve Ricketts brought next idea : > I have a VB6 service that has been running for years on 2000 and 2003. I'm...

Save to unProtect a Document?

PST file import to windows mail
I have chage my PC and I cannot import the PST outlook file in to my new windows Mail so far A error message appaer when I try to import a outlook message. Is someone have an idea regarding this issue Thanks Philippe You need outlook installed and configured on the Vista PC before you can import There is a workaround, assuming the old pc with outlook on is still available. You export your mail to outlook express, then copy the outlook express msg store to the Vista PC, then Mail can import it. Or you download the Office trial, with outlook, connect your pst as default to outlook, ...

Save csv format to dbf format

2nd Exchange Server to Add
We are a small company that has Exchange 2003 Server (one only) with an associated MX record (obviously), but we plan on adding a second Exchange 2003 Server. The purpose of this 2nd Exchange box is to migrate off all users from the first Exchange 2003 box. While I install and configure the 2nd Exchange 2003 Server, will the first Exchange server FORWARD the mail to my 2nd server - if I migrate user account/mailboxes to the 2nd Exchange server? I want to wait at least 2-3 weeks AFTER I move all the user mailboxes off the 1st Exchange - I just want to make sure I get the mailflow from...

Outlook 2003 Outgoing mail error & workaround
I have very funny problem. Everytime I sent outgoing mails, outlook throws a system error mentioned below. In order to solve this problem, every time before sending outgoing mail, I have to open outlook express and send a dummy message to myself. and then I have sent the email from outlook 2003. It looks very funny. But its really painful. Any light on this. Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients. Subject: test message Sent: 05/05/2005 3:54 PM The following recipient(s) could not be reached: 'me@mydomain.com' on 05/05/2005 3:54 PM ...