save in differents folder each documents in WORD

Hi, I am using windows XP and Microsoft ofiice word 2003 and I would
like to save automatically one document in 1 folder, but a different
gropus of documents I want to save automatically in other folder (just
presing save, not going every time to the specific folder), can I do
that?

When I change the location to save the documents it saves for every
word document and I want to save to a specific folder for a group of
documents and for another group of documents I want a different folder,
but automatically.

Thanks

Andrei

0
aberdich1 (4)

aberdich@gmail.com <aberdich@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi, I am using windows XP and Microsoft ofiice word 2003 and I would
> like to save automatically one document in 1 folder, but a different
> gropus of documents I want to save automatically in other folder (just
> presing save, not going every time to the specific folder), can I do
> that?

How is this an Outlook question?
--
Brian Tillman
0

Andrei

0
aberdich1 (4)
2/16/2006 10:42:59 PM
I am VERY sorry. I made a mistake

Andrei

0
aberdich1 (4)

Using word templates as email
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel I want to ask how I use a word template as an email template? I have found an easy solution for PC on MS own website but it does not apply for Mac...I know this must be straightforward but simply select-all, cut, paste into new message does not work and template falls apart....help !!!! You can't do that in Microsoft Office for Mac. You have to write the email in Word then use File>Send to>Mail recipient (as HTML) from inside Word. It still makes a mess of it. Best to simply forget about it: ...

Unable to save password in Outlook 2003

Office word 2003 won't install in windows 7
The salesperson stated I need only to get the proper driver downloaded. I cannot seem to find what is needed to install my old MSOffice 2003 onto my new Windows 7 system. You only need the Office 2003 installation disk. It installs in most versions of Windows. Did the 'salesperson' sell you Office 2003, Windows 7 or the computer? What driver was the salesperson talking about? -- Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP "confeuzelled" <confeuzelled@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E5473676-9FCF-4A83-BDF1-4BB2B196BACF@microsoft.com... > The sale...

subtotals to a different page.
Is it easily doable to have the subtotals from sheet 1 calculate (show?) on sheet 2? I have used the Data->Subtotals to get what I want on the sheet but when I want to copy only the subtotals to another sheet, I get all the cells. I have been exporting the info to Access and then doing a selective import and filter and then exporting it back to Excel. Very round about and clumsy. Thanks you very much for looking and any answers. Lee Do your data|subtotals use the outlining symbols to the left to hide all the details select the range to copy Edit|goto|special|visible cells only edit...

Save and save as

Moving users to a different business unit
Hi, I am attempting to re-configure a CRM V3.0 setup for my business that has been incorrectly setup. At present all users are setup under the only business unit, I have created new business units (sales, tech support) under the main BU, and i need to move the users into the correct place, but this doesn't seem possible in CRM. Is there a way round this? What effect would it have if i disabled the users, then re-created them in the correct BU? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Andy, Open up the user record(s), then choose 'Change Business Unit' from the Actions menu....

Multiple Quarantine Folders in Outlook 2003
A user showed me that her folders list has recently grow multiple quarantine folders: Quarantine, Quarantine1, Quarantine2, etc. The is not a shared computer. The only reference I can find is something to do with the Cached Mode. But is there something I am missing? Client PC Windows XPSP2 Office Outlook 2003 Server (Internal) Windows Server 2003 Standard SP2 Exchange Server 2003 SP2 IMF with regular updates to filter file Thanks in advance, Mike "M" <nothing@nospamplease.com> wrote in message news:OliqA7IfJHA.504@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... >A user showed me that her...

Saving Images

Microsoft Outlook Public Folders
We use Microsoft Small Business Server 2000 and have Outlook 2002 installed on all desktops. Some questions I have: How do I go about deleting the favourites folder within "Public Folders"? How do I go about deleting "Internet Newsgroups" within "All Public Folders"? I can not find ways to create folders directly in "Public Folders". It seems I can only create folders within "All Public Folders". Why is that? Is there a way to delete "All Public Folders" within "Public Folders"? I would be extremely grateful for ...

Linkin to an external document
Is it possible to link to an external document thats stored on a network drive without any plugins for CRM? Yes. If you want to add a link to a document on a CRM record, simply add a custom text field to your form and set the type to URL. Then you can copy the path of your document into the CRM field, assuming everyone who uses CRM in your organization can reach the document via the same path, such as V:/CompanyShared/Documents/somedocument.doc -- Matt Wittemann, CRM MVP http://icu-mscrm.blogspot.com "Shaun" wrote: > Is it possible to link to an external document thats...

"Unattainable" savings goals

Saving default tabs

How do I add a shortcut to Folder List
I am using Outlook 2000. I need to manage another person's calendar. That's the only access I need; I do not need access to their Inbox, Tasks, etc. I can go to Open Other User's Folder and open their calendar. What I would like is to add their calendar to my Folder List (I do not use the Outlook Bar). I've done some searching but can't seem to come up with a solution. On the Microsoft Knowledge Base, it states that the other person can send a link in e-mail to their calendar but it doesn't explain how to do this. Most of what I've found is that the other pers...

lost pictures in a Publisher document
I recently opened a document created in 2006 and found that all of the pictures I inserted are missing. The correct spacing is there, but no picture. How do I get them back (if possible). Thanks Read the third FAQ here Q: Why can I not see images/shapes/lines when editing my publication? http://ed.mvps.org/Static.aspx?=Publisher/FAQs -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Cidmar" <Cidmar@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4B89472C-BE72-4F62-BC65-81BA0F761652@microsoft.com... >I recently...

copy different cells from 1 sheet to another
Is there a way to copy a range of non adjasent cells from one sheet to another without moving back and forth between the 2 sheets? i.e. copy D15 from sheet1 to K17 in sheet2 copy G10 from sheet1 to M17 in sheet2 copy range starting E21 until first empty line from sheet1 to colomn I in sheet2 starting the first empty line in that colomn. copy range starting C21 until first empty line from sheet1 to colomn F in sheet2 starting the first empty line in that colomn. try this Sub copyshttosht()'from source sheet With Sheets("DestinationSheetName") range("D15").copy .ran...

Save to unProtect a Document?

Save csv format to dbf format

Linking Word and Excel #2
I have a Word document with a large number of tables linked to cells in an Excel spreadsheet. The tables in the worksheet are in the same order as those in the Word document. I would like to insert a new table between other tables linked to the Excel spreadsheet but when I insert the new table between the others in the Excel spreadsheet, it invalidates all the other linked information. I take this to mean that the links are not absolute references. Is there any way to do this without having to reconstruct the links? Thanks ...

Problems with Money 2005 file in two different computers
I upgraded to Money 2005 from 2004 (have been doing this since Money 97 without a problem), installed Money 2005 on my notebook, updated it to be compatible with the one on my desktop... BUT now when I try to open my money file on the notebook I get this message: "The place you are trying to reach only functions in the Business version of Money, and can't be used in the version you are using now. If you want to use this place you will have to upgrade to Microsoft Money Small Business." What place???? I don't want to go any place!!! All I want to do is use my money file (it ...

Daylight Savings Time #2