Safe sendershould not go to junk mail

Hi,

I have an web application sends email, I found outlook 2003 puts the emails
to the junk mail folder if multiple emails were sent within a short period
of time, about 1 minute. The initial one was ok went to inbox, while the
followings went to junk mail. but if the gap between multiple emails sent
time was longer, the problem went away. (each one went to inbox).

This only happened for outlook 2003, not for outlook xp.

The sender address is in the global address list, with the same domain with
all my users. (so I think it qualified as safe sender.)

Question:
How can I turn off this filter in outlook 2003 to accept these emails
normally? I think this filter came from Exchange server side. The behave
were all the same for all the outlook 2003 users.

This doesn't make sense to me, because this sender address is a safe sender.

Please help.

Thanks.

0
hope4642 (1)

Attachments from Outlook to Outlook Express not going through
I got a laptop for Christmas (which I love), and I'm using Outlook for email. My problem is that attachments (Word documents, images, JPEG's) are not received by Outlook Express users. The text goes through, but there is no sign of an attachment. Any help? Dell wanted to charge me $99 to answer the software question. Thanks, Rebecca you are sending them on RTF formatted messages - switch to plain text or html. tools, options, mail format. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart...

Headers that will not go away
I have found several headers (under custom headers) and a drop down selection that I did not make and, worse, will not go away even when I delete them or change a part of them to get rid of what I don't want showing. Just going to none is ok for one document at a time but what I really want to do is get rid of the ENTIRE drop down selection listing. Is there some way to get rid of them or are they permentaly embedded? Thanks, JR ...

Recover inbox mails after shfit-delete
I use outlook as email client. One time I opened OE instead then all inbox mails got to download it to OE. I pressed shift+delete in OE. After I opened Outlook and realized I have lost all inbox mails. My email is stored on Exchange. Can I still recover them? I still have emails in the inbox folders. But lost only inbox\. Is there a different way to recover it? THanks Either ask the Exchange administrators to perform a restore and/or try the registry modification mentioned in: http://support.microsoft.com/?id=178630 /neo ps - this will allow you to pull up the deleted item recovery on a...

mail problem
Dear Friends. We got a problem with mail. someone received a mail which should not be sent to him. because when I check the properties, the receiver should be the a@domain.com and he who received the mail has a b@domain.com. anyone knows this problem? we use Exchange server 2000 with GFI mailessentials. Thanks On Wed, 14 Sep 2005 15:13:51 +0200, "Edward" <13798322668@hotmail.com> wrote: >Dear Friends. > >We got a problem with mail. >someone received a mail which should not be sent to him. >because when I check the properties, the receiver should be the a@d...

Can't Print Windows Mail
I cannot print email messages. Windows Mail locks up after I try to print. Printer works well for eveything else. I can copy & paste to Word & then print, but not from Mail like I used to.This started yesterday, the same day I noticed that I can't get Vista HP Window Update. Any suggestion as to why it won't print & any connection to Windows Update?? Whenever you have something occur that you don't want and can't figure out how to get rid of it, DO A RESTORE TO A PERIOD PRIOR WHEN THAT PROBLEM DIDN'T OCCUR.. Try going to the Control panel, Cla...

incoming mail #8
Why do I have to push the "send/receive" button before the mail available to me to view in the inbox? Waiting for the punchline........ If you need assistance, you need to help us help you. What version of Outlook? If 98 or 2000, what mode? What do you have set under your mail delivery options? Did you define a set interval for send/receive under Send/Receive settings if Outlook 2002 or 2003? Do you also have Send Immediately When Connected ticked under your Send/Receive settings? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion in...

%UserName% Mail Profile Won't Go Away
Good day, I'm running Outlook 2002 on a 2003 Terminal Server. I used an .MST based network install of Office XP to get it there. When a user first runs Outlook, it freezes up while configuring mail accounts. I check Mail Profiles and find one named "%UserName%". Trying to view its properties freezes Explorer. So, I've tried deleting it and creating a new mail Profile for the user. If I run Outlook again, I get the same behavior and the "%UserName%" profile reappears. Even if I tell it to let me choose which Profile to run at startup, it ignores that and tries...

Unable check mail inbox
Recently, many students in our campus(Shanghai Jiao Tong University) have been complained about the problem. In detail, we are unable to check the Hotmail inbox with Windows Live Mail, or enter most related website. And the error code is:0��80082EFD On Sat, 5 Jun 2010 08:52:37 +0800, "Rich" <zhaoxinri@hotmail.com> wrote: >Recently, many students in our campus(Shanghai Jiao Tong University) have >been complained about the problem. > >In detail, we are unable to check the Hotmail inbox with Windows Live Mail, >or enter most related website. ...

couldn't connect to my mail
After installing Microsoft Office 2007, i'd tried to work with outlook. its not working. i perform the aacount and password but it seems that couldn't connect to my mail. please tell me the problem "Mohamed" <Mohamed@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:698F5A51-B4C0-469E-BC02-BCA896CE9800@microsoft.com... > After installing Microsoft Office 2007, i'd tried to work with outlook. > its > not working. i perform the aacount and password but it seems that couldn't > connect to my mail. please tell me the problem In the Account setup di...

Domain Not receiving Mail
We are running W2K Server - Exhchange 2000 We have one receipient (their entire domain) that is not receiving any e-mail from our server - no messages are bouncing back, simply going off into the OZONE of Cyber space - or so it seems - their ISP is showing no transactions from our IP or domain - there has to be some messages on OUR server showning they actually going OUT , but no idea WHERE to find these or at least I checkd the Postmaster mailbox for something - but alas NOTHING indicating a delivery failure ?? Any Ideas? Crank up logging. http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?sci...

is it safe
is it safe to delete $NtUninstallKB....$ folders? "mjurado" wrote: > is it safe to delete $NtUninstallKB....$ folders? Hi, It is safe, but these uninstallers for the KBs are merely your problem or the HDD/CPU usage hogs. Did you cleaned up other unwanted Applications/Programs to gain Space on your HDD? The downside of removing/deleting these unisntallers folder, you will not be able to uninstall any updates/hotfixes from your computer. HTH nass --- http://www.nasstec.co.uk .. mjurado wrote: > is it safe to delete $NtUninstallKB....$ fol...

how to synchronize my inbox with mail server
i did not set up a personal folder for outlook. ihave been receiving mails and these are stored in the mail server . recently i had set up my personal folder where all the files are to be delivered. i lost all the previous mails that were i stored n the mail server. can any one help me how to get all those mails back. itried all means i know and i could. i am using outlook2003. Can you import them back into your Exchange Server mailbox from the PST file? "manoj" <manoj@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:029F8026-91AC-450E-BDF1-1A7DF7FF07C6@microsoft.com....

outlook not send mail immediately
Hi - Outlook 2002 will not automatically send email when click on send button. Outlook places msg in outbox, then must click on send receive button to send. Option is checked in Tools Option to send mail immediately. thanks You must post your mail account type and connection type for anyone even to start on this. Include any automatic polling intervals you have set and whether Outlook is set to Work online or offline. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Bob" <not_valid2@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:434ade60$0$280$8046368a@newsreader.iphouse.net... > H...

How do Iimport my e-mails from my comcast e-mail to outlook
I would like to have all of my e-mails that go to my comcast e-mail address to be sent to my outlook address, how do I do this. I'm not sure if I have my outlook setup properly, how would I know On Thu, 11 Aug 2005 19:57:03 -0700, Tonya wrote: > I would like to have all of my e-mails that go to my comcast e-mail address > to be sent to my outlook address, how do I do this. I'm not sure if I have > my outlook setup properly, how would I know There isn't an "Outlook address". MS Outlook is a mail client, your Comcast email address points to a server which...

Exchange 2007 send e-mail issue
Hello all, I recently migrated to exchange 2007 with an edge transport server. The old Exchange 2003 server is still up as well. the 4 test users that were put on the new box can send e-mail within the domain but not to recipient outside the domain. the users on the 03 server can send to both inside and out side addresses. The send connectors appear correct from when I subscribed the edge transport server to the domain. I would appreciate any help I can get. thanks in advance, cowen ...

Where did my Task Pad go?
Hi, I used to have my Task Pad docked in a pane next to my calendar, so I could see both at the same time. Today when I opened my Outlook, the task pad was gone. I must have somehow closed it by mistake, and now I can't figure out how to have the calendar and task pad open at the same time, without opening one in a whole new window. Can someone please tell me how I can do this? Thanks! Deva, I don't know what version you have, but in Outlook 2003 switch to your Calendar and select TaskPad from the View menu. May be similar in earlier versions. You might also try bringing your mou...

May go back to Outlook 2000
I may want to go back to Outlook 2000 from Outlook 2007. How do I convert the new Outlook 2007 .pst files so that the older program will read them? Thanks. -- -always learning!- Why? Outlook 2000 is not even support as far as I know, and Outlook 2000 looks and acts very differently. Personally I never liked Outlook 2000 "billibo" <billibo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1A56E601-4EBF-4D53-900E-2254C3C98B47@microsoft.com... >I may want to go back to Outlook 2000 from Outlook 2007. How do I convert >the > new Outlook 2007 .pst files so that the ...

Setting Up Windows Mail
How do I set up Windows Email? The wizard asks for a POP3 or a SIIS or something else. What do I do? You call your ISP or e-mail server. Ask them for an e-mail address and the account settings. -- Bruce Hagen MS-MVP [Mail] Imperial Beach, CA "Brad Davis" <braddavis01@microsoft.com> wrote in message news:%23WPSLUbiKHA.6096@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > How do I set up Windows Email? The wizard asks for a POP3 or a SIIS or > something else. > What do I do? > "Brad Davis" <braddavis01@microsoft.com&g...

Pring proof of only one page in Pack & Go?
Hi, [Publisher 2003, SP1] I'm using Pack and Go send a PUB to a printer. Everything looked good when I proofed it, except for one page that needs adjustments to spacing of a graphic next to a block of text. Is it necessary to print out the entire publication in Pack and Go just to see the revisions in that one page? I keep thinking there must be a way to proof just the one page that I need to see, not all of them. Is there a way to do it? Thank you. Orrie I don't think you can. Have you thought about using a PDF to take to the printer? -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://off...

Mail
I had used the "E-Mail" button to mail a workbook. Since then , whenever I open that workbook, the Outlook Express log-in window pops up. How do I stop this?? Thanks in advance Sashi Hi Sashi Press on the "E-Mail" button again and save the file -- Regards Ron de Bruin http://www.rondebruin.nl "Sashi" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1c21d01c45226$e280e730$a501280a@phx.gbl... > I had used the "E-Mail" button to mail a workbook. Since > then , whenever I open that workbook, the Outlook Express > log-in w...

OUTLOOK EXPRESS READING MAIL
I open up Outlook Express and I get all new messages, but I cant read them. I cant read any of my old mail or anything new. it just sit there trying to open up mail after clicking it. I need to save my emails if i have to reload. THANKS This newsgroup is for support of Outlook 97, 98, 2000, 2002, and 2003. If you have questions regarding Outlook Express please post your question in one of the applicable groups: microsoft.public.inetexplorer.ie4.outlookexpress for OE 4.x microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie5.outlookexpress for OE 5.x microsoft.public.windows.inetex...

E-mail folders
In Outlook 2000 I had several folders where I archived e- mail. After upgrading to Outlook 2003, these folders disappeared. Is it possible to find these folders stored somewhere. Search for files with a *.pst extension. Make sure you search for hidden files. Open each in Outlook until you find your archive files. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "RDM" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:039101c4ab20$05383790$a401280a@phx.gbl... > In Outlook 2000 I had several folders where I archived e- > mail. After upgrading to Outlook 2003, these folders...

Using anonymous e-mail address
I notice that many of you have one word newsgroup addresses (Frank, Bill, Susie, and so forth) in groups. My actual address was harvested by spammers. I'd like to use an anonymous address, too. How can I emulate your anonymous IDs? Noted that your news posts properties show your IDs appear as "anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com" How can I do this just for newsgroups? I want to keep my email address intact for e-mail. Am using Outlook 2000 for e-mail and Outlook Express 6 for newsgroups on Win XP Home PC. Thanks in advance. Joseph, The email address that you see that are ma...

XP When is Safe Mode not Safe Mode?
My apologies if this has been posted. I am not an MS expert, though I have worked with it a long time. I am running XP SP2. I had some services trying to start for which I had deleted the software. Via regedit, I did an export to make a backup of the registry. I then went into the registry to delete some of the service entries. Something went wrong so I ran the regedit import to restore my registry. Ever since then, my XP boots "just fine" except it boots, by default, in a version of Safe Mode. I have my graphical settings. Apache starts. Norton starts and a few others....

Accidental address add to Junk email......
I did this some time ago, realized I had done it shortly thereafter and then went into the junk email senser's list and deleted the address out. Outlook 2000 (SR-1) is still sending the sender's email to the deleted items folder. Does anyone know what else needs to happen for this person's email to not get blocked? Thanks, JB ...