Run time error when opening up Outlook for the first time after logging into computer #2

I am running outlook XP or 2002 and I have noticed that recently when
opening up outlook for the first time after logging into my computer which
is running XP pro, that outlook gets an runtime error and will not allow
outlook to open.  After that outlook opens just fine.  One of the changes
that I have done is disabled Windows messenger from running at all per
article 302089 from microsoft. I am not sure if this is the problem or not,
I did have a problem with outlook express opening up slowly and there was a
fix for that.  Any ideas..

0
Robert5246 (16)

Present Value of One Time Payment N Years in Future
How do you calculate the present value of a one time payment that is N years in the future? -- Will On Jun 10, 9:23 pm, "Will" <westes-...@noemail.nospam> wrote: > How do you calculate the present value of a one time payment that is N years > in the future? Suppose the future value is $100,000 in 20 years. You need to know the annual "rate" -- an interest rate, average growth rate, or a discount rate. Suppose it is 5%. Then the present value is: =pv(5%, 20, 0, -100000) I am a newbee to 2007 and have lost the function of saving a *.dbf file back to a...

CRM 1.0 Crystal Print report error
Hi I am trying to use the builtin crystal reports and every report is coming back with the below error any advice on how to solved this? Regards J Error encountered by Crystal PageServer ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- ---- The error message returned is: Error detected by database DLL. [On Cache/Page Server: CRMSERVER.pageserver] You may need to restart your Crystal Services on your application server: You can accomplish this via the following stepsL 1. Click Start, point to Programs, point to Crystal Enterprise, and click Crystal Con...

help, derag won't work and the outlook folder shows 36000 fragmnets
defragmented and the program works fine but when it finishes it looks the same on the as the original analysis. Then I look at the report and it list a lot of files that can't be drfragmented. The only thing I can think of is that this pc was once on MSexchange (the reason I mention it is that the outlook pst which is 1.8 gigs, shows 36000 fragments and it is located in the c/exchange folder) Anyway, what do I do??? how can I get the drive to defrag? Hello Bob When you open IE\Properties\Programs what do you see in there under E-Mail box. Use the dropdown arrow and take a peek on ...

Outlook/Exchange auto-accept issues
outtlook 2007 on exchange 2007 back en. i have a client that has meeting rquests being auto-accepted, even after un-checking the option in OWA. So i changed him to a room, then set automateprocessing:none, then set back to a user (using the shell). now meeting requests go to his inbox, but after 2-3 minutes, it gets auto-acceped. help! ...

Need only one DLL instance to run...

[Outlook 2010] IMAP: change corresponding pst file
Hello, I'm using Outlook 2010 with an IMAP account at 1&1 in germany. When I set up the profile in Outlook, this account was connected with a pst file myemailaddress.pst Due to unknown reasons this account is now connected to myemailaddress(3).pst I also can' send any emails from this account. The error message is: "Error (0x8004010F) .....: Can't access the outlook data file." How can I point the profile to the original pst file? -- Ciao , Frank. When you use IMAP, outlook creates the pst for the imap account and you can't change it. If the chang...

run time error 10-22-03

Payables Batch error
Hi All, While trying to run Payables Checks (In payables management) we got the following error message: Duplicate check numbers exist for checks in batch To resolve this error, we closed out of the windows so that we could try and recover our check batch, but the batch is not available in the batch recovery window. When we try to view the payables batch (Transactions->Purchasing->Batches), the batch status is stuck on "Check Processing" and when we select that batch, we get the following error message: This batch cannot be edited. Please check the batch status in Batch...

Outlook with Domino connector
I am using Outlook 2002 with a Domino R5 server connector for e-mail. Two colleagues are doing the same. When we e- mail attachments to each other (Word, Excel or Powerpoint files), they are sometimes unreadable by the recipient. The same e-mail opened by Notes lets us get the attachments without problems. We are not (yet?) experiencing problems receiving attachments from other users. Is there a problem with Outlook, or the Domino connector? Is there a patch? Thanks, Adam I ran into this early on and have found the only way to work around this issue is to change your message for...

System Error when opening Excel 2007
A client is receiving this error "system Error &H80004005(-2147467259)" in excel 2007 when opening a new file or an exisiting file. This error came up after visio 2003 was uninstalled and visio 2007 got installed on his system. This error can be a lot, and I looked a bit around where they say it might be something with memory. But then I wonder why he never gave this error before untill visio 2007 got installed. Any help is welcome and I would be very thankfull to those who can help me in this issue. Greetz ...

Automatically run macro

FRx report #2
Hi, I have an Income Statement in FRx which is restricted in the row format to pull a specific department and also uses account filters with the same restriction in the column format. I now have to modify that report to include a new department that just got created. In the column format, I included a separate column in the Month-to-date and YTD sections with the account filters restricted to that department. The problem with the report is that it doesn't tie with the GL trial balance. I'm not sure what the problem is but I'm guessing is with the row format. I would appreciate any...

Excel Continuous Running Total

Outlook #239
When given an assigned task, is there any way of automatically notifying others (instead of just the orginator of that task)that the task has been completed or that the status has changed. ...

Preview
I am using Publisher 2007 with Windows 7 and everytime I try to preview the document, Publisher goes into "not responding" mode and resets the preview all over again and again and again.... Any ideas how to fix this? Is your video/graphics driver current? Take a look at the 4th FAQ here: http://ed.mvps.org/Static.aspx?=Publisher/FAQs Windows 7 may have the display properties placed differently. -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "Ulli" <Ulli@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DEB7AA38-7A4F-4F36-842D-EB8CF67ABD01@microsoft.com... ...

Microsoft Outlook 2002 Connector
We are checking the functionality of the Outlook 2002 Connector (v. 1.0.2411.0) with Lotus Domino Server (v. 5.011). Outlook 2002 Client v. 10.4712.4219 SP2. When we try to synchronize, the lotus notes address book from the Domino server with outlook the Domino server crashes with nserver.exe und nlnotes.dll errors. Any ideas? Regards Ingo ...

A spreadsheet model to estimate waiting times?
Hi All I am trying to develop a simple model to estimate (predict) waiting times (medical context) based on the following input data: IR, input rate (i.e. number of requests for test x received per week). In other words, demand. OR, output rate (i.e. number of appointment slots available per week). In other words, capacity. The build-up of patients waiting (waiting list, WL) is fairly easy to calculate (I think!), so long as the IR and the OR remain constant: WL=(OR/(IR/OR)+WN), where WN is the week number that the test request is received, but the waiting time itself (in weeks) is trickier, ...

http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema.xsd parsing error
Short: It seems that System.Xml.Schema.XmlSchema cannot handle the original http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema.xsd. How do I workaround? Is there a "Microsoft compatible XML Schema schema" anywhere? The Long Story: I have an XML format that somewhere embeds an xs:schema <xs:element ref="xs:schema"/> to accomplish this, i have to add <xs:import namespace="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema"/> to my XSD and define a namespace prefix xs. System.Xml.Schema.XmlSchema fails to load my schema, because xs:element is not defined", so i changed this...

Synchronization errors #2
Outlook 2003 is not properly synchronizing offline files. I have gone throught the send/receive settings I have checked the cache mode. However, it will synch the files if you manually go through each folder right click and Prcess the Headers. Operating System for this machine is XP. Thanks in advance for any help and guidance If you delete the .ost and try again does it work? If you try a new mail profile, does that help? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my...

DoCmd.OpenReport error 2501
Hello. Using Access 2002 on Windows XP Pro, SP2 computer. When running the code at the end of this post, it blows up on the DoCmd.OpenReport with error 2501. I can't figure out why. I tried searching for that error with no luck. This problem only occurs on one computer. The same program works for everyone else on the LAN. It is being run from a network drive. Any help would be gratefully appreciated. Thanks, Tony If strWhere = " " Then DoCmd.OpenReport stDocName, acViewPreview Else DoCmd.OpenReport stDocName, acViewPreview, , strWhere End If Exit_Command2_Cli...

Outlook 2000 #209
some default settings in Microsoft Outlook 2000 setup do not work properly on a Windows Terminal Server. Max Kennard <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > some default settings in Microsoft Outlook 2000 setup do > not work properly on a Windows Terminal Server. This is a true statement. Is there a question here somewhere? -- Brian Tillman ...

Sorry if this has been asked a 1000 times but
...how can I restore a corrupt .mbf file? The existing salvage utils appear to only work on .mny files. Many thanks! In microsoft.public.money, [ice] wrote: >..how can I restore a corrupt .mbf file? Corrupt in the sense that Money says it is corrupt? I don't see any hope. Corrupt in the sense that the OS cannot read the media correctly and gets CRC errors? There are data recovery services that might be able to help you. Sometimes a different drive on another computer can read that floppy that you machine won't. Write-protect that floppy now. Copy what you can from each of the ...