Rules Wizard Help

I have a rule in the Rules Wizard that forwards on an email to 
distribution list that is received from a certain person.

I would like to have a rule that forwards on this email, but I woul
like to forward it with some set text as well.

For example, the email shows after being forwarded by the rule:

> ----------
> From: 	Person1
> Sent: 	Friday, February 20, 2004 6:52:37 AM
> To: 	DistributionList
> Subject: 	DISCOVERER SHOULD NOW BE AVAILABLE
> Auto forwarded by a Rule
> 
>

DISCOVERER SHOULD NOW BE AVAILABLE

However, after I would like it to forward some text as well when th
rule forwards it on:

Please login 30 minutes after you receive this email.

> ----------
> From: 	Person1
> Sent: 	Friday, February 20, 2004 6:52:37 AM
> To: 	DistributionList
> Subject: 	DISCOVERER SHOULD NOW BE AVAILABLE
> Auto forwarded by a Rule
> 
>

DISCOVERER SHOULD NOW BE AVAILABLE

Is anyone able to help???

The Pit

-----------------------------------------------
~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com
~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com

0
2/20/2004 10:15:23 AM
outlook 87535 articles. 11 followers. Follow

1 Replies
1194 Views

Similar Articles

[PageSpeed] 12

I can only suggest using a template for your outgoing messages with th
required text on it.  However, you will need to set this as the defaul
which means that you will need to specify a different template for you
normal mail. This might be a bit cumbersome unless you want to do thi
when away from the office. To create a template, first create you
message (in Outlook editor not Word), then use File->Save As->Outloo
Template.  Hope this helps.  Phil

-----------------------------------------------
~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com
~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com

0
2/20/2004 5:02:12 PM
Reply:

Similar Artilces:

Spreadsheet help!!!
I have a workbook with 2 worksheets. Information and Table in the worksheet Information, cell S24 if the number is greater than or equal to $100,000 but less than $149,999 then I'd like it to put in cell S25 the number $3000. Also if the number is between $150,000 to $199,999 i'd like it to put in $3500 in the S25 cell. Any help would be highly appreciated... Thanks alex -- alexm999 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ alexm999's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=4918 View this thread: http://www.excel...

Unable to add a new contact in CRM 4.0
Hi all Unable to add a new contact in CRM 4.0 as it errors out saying "Object reference not set to an instance of an object". Here is the event log information. Web Service Plug-in failed in OrganizationId: 01f0210d-6bf6-4c27-8919-00eccab73e2d; SdkMessageProcessingStepId: ab0fa3e5-3ceb-dc11-8840-0003ffbb159c; EntityName: contact; Stage: 50; MessageName: Create; AssemblyName: AlertCRM40Plugin.CRM40PostPlugIn, AlertCRM40Plugin, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=en-US, PublicKeyToken=4406fa73b5445f20; ClassName: AlertCRM40Plugin.CRM40PostPlugIn; Exception: Unhandled Exception: System....

need help making chart
I have a data table which im trying to produce a some charts from but cant seem to get it right. bit hard to explain without seeing the table so I have provided the dummy workbook im working on at www.darkcity.nildram.co.uk/test.xls in this example ive got the big data table, and the type of chart im trying to produce form it us just below. the problem is ive had to manually create another smaller table under the big one in order to get the chart to look anything like what its meant to. i really need to have 3 charts produced based on whats in the big table if possible, I need charts by we...

Please help!!!!
I would like to know how to plot multiple sets of data on a scatter graph for example i have 3 sets of data for three types of lighting systems, red, green and blue i want to plot the voltage againt the current, and i want all the data on one graph so i can compare them, how do i do it? Frances I suggest you try the following. Plot a scatter graph as normal with your first set of data. Then to add more data to the scatter graph... Right click on chart and select <Source Data> and select the <Series> tab. Select <Add> in the series dialog box and type in the relevan...

HELP! how to turn off synchronization log messages?!
I have outlook XP on win2k, and my deleted items folder is being filled by "synchronization log" messages at the rate of 1 per minute. Where is a setting in outlook where I can disable/change that? Thanks! Rather than trying to turn off the symptom, perhaps you should look at the logs to see what the problem is? Aaron wrote: > I have outlook XP on win2k, and my deleted items folder is being > filled by "synchronization log" messages at the rate of 1 per minute. > > Where is a setting in outlook where I can disable/change that? > > Thanks! There is...

Help
CRM 3.0 refuses to install on my SBS 2003 R2 premium server. I was encountering the known issues with CRM 3 on SBS R2 using the CDs that came in the Action Pack subscription so I downloaded the updated CRM CDs from http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=7d418781-69ad-422d-92fa-87fdb2538e2c&DisplayLang=en This copy gave me a different set of problems. The default setup mode pops up a couple errors. The first one is the lack of full text search so I installed that and ran the setup again. The next error was: "The edition 'Workgroup Edition' of the specified SQL...

Change Filter Rules of Default Global Address List
Is there any way to change the Filter Rules of the Default Global Address List in Exchange 2003. The Modify button is greyed out. I want to hide External Contacts from the GAL (by only displaying Exchange mailboxes or mail enabled users), but still have those contacts appear under All Contacts. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Greg Greg: You could do this by editing the Default Global Address List object in ADSEdit. I think (if memory serves me correctly), the attribute that holds the query is the purportedSearch attribute. However, messing with attributes of default ...

Upgraded both of my macs to Office 2004 and wish I could have Office x back! Any help?!?!
Hi, I am running a G5 Imac 1.8Ghz and a G4 Powerbook 1.5GHz and have been happily running office X on both machines for as long as I've owned them (1 and 2 years respectively) Before the Pbook, I also had an I book running Office X for 18 months with no troubles. I just installed Office 2004 2 weeks ago, and am consistently noticing, on both machines, serious system slowdown over the course of the day. To the point where, by mid-afternooon, my system needs to be restarted. The symptoms are identical on both macs (naturally the Pbook runs even slower than the G5 as these problems advan...

in CRM Mobile, Can we assign / apply rules ?
Both in CRM Mobile and Mobile Express, I didn't see any function about assign / apply rules / convert ... These functions are not available out of box. You can however, create workflow rules that "watches" for some changes to field records so it can be triggered wheneven those fields are updated by CRM Mobile or Mobile Express. Frank Lee, Microsoft CRM MVP Workopia, Inc. http://microsoft-crm.spaces.live.com "Goldensun" wrote: > Both in CRM Mobile and Mobile Express, I didn't see any function about assign > / apply rules / convert ... ...

How Does One Limit Outlook Help To Outlook?
If I need to look something up related to Printer I don't want the help program to tell me how to "Find and install printer drivers for Windows Vista" followed by "Find printer drivers for Windows XP". I entered Printer into Outlook help and the first ten results were: Add or remove a printer Change your default printer Find and install printer drivers for Windows Vista Find a printer manufacturer's Web site Find printer drivers for Windows XP Get the version number for your Office program and information about your computer Change an ink or ton...

HELP
When i'm on Outlook, how can i know which user account i use? but when i start Microsoft CRM, i know which user i am because i must log in! Could you tell me, what is the problem? I wish you understand what i said Thanks to reply ------=_NextPart_0001_42E90E06 Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Hi and thanks for posting your question. When you launch Outlook, it will use the credentials that you use to log on to the computer. This will be a domain account, not a local machine account. When Outlook is launched for the first time, it will create a profile fo...

"Operation failed. Object could not be found." Outlook 2003, HELP
My Outlook 2003 testing on POP 3 indicates everything is okay. But when ever I go to send or receive anything it always show the "Operation failed. Object could not be found." Need help because Microsoft sure as heck doesn't have any solution for this problem. Thank you You've provided no information that would permit anyone to answer. State your how you configured your information store. State whether Outlook ever worked for you and if so the steps you used to corrupt your Outlook profile. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Bushie" <Bushie@discussions.mic...

Error 3045 on an MDE file
Hi I hope you can help me with this it is driving me nuts. I've created a database which I needed to give multiple people access to but didn't want them messing so I created an MDE file. I ensured that the MDB file was set to shared, not compacting and set to run users not owners permissions before I converted. However, if one of the users goes into the database, it does not create and LDB file and if anyone else tries to get it, the error message: Could not use <name>; file already in use. (Error 3045) appears. Some of the tables in the MDE files were linking to and MDB fi...

Outlook 2000 error, help
I'm not real familiar with outlook, we use outlook express in our office however new person wants to use "outlook" for email because he wants to transfer the contacts he had from his old company. We have office 2000 here and he can use outlook, that's fine. The problem is, I've imported his contacts and now when I open the Outlook program I get the following error: "A program is trying to access email addressess you have stored in outlook. Do you want to allow this? If this is unexpected, it may be a virus and you should choose no. Allow access for 1, 2, 5...

need help calculating intermediary values
I'm not well enough versed in spreadsheet use to calculate some intermediate values I need. I would be greatful for anyone who can offer a formula or suggestion. I have 1 guidline column, numbered 1-30. Then 2 other columns, A & B are beside it. The values in A & B change as they go from 1-30, they change at different rates. I have some intermediary values at given points but need to calculate what the values in between would be, based on the fixed values at 1, 4, 8, 15 and 30. Below, I have shown the layout as best I can without including an attachment. Thanks. chris@cjalexander...

Date Function Help
I need some assistance writing a formula that will count how many dates (in a list of dates in m/d/y format) are in each month. So... Column A [1/1/08, 2/7/08, 10/19/08, ...] Column B [Months, Jan, Feb, Mar, ...] Column C [Counts, {count of dates in January}, {count of dates in February}, ...] Make sense? The obvious answer would be to use another column to extract the month values and then just perform a COUNTIF function. But I can't use an extra column. Any help is appricated. Thanks, Shelton Try this in C1: =3DSUMPRODUCT(--(MONTH(A$1:A$100)=3DROW(A1)),--((A$1:A$100)<>"...

OT : Reading Help 2
Does anyone know of a free HTML Help 2 reader? Microsoft has completely redone their docs, so that for most help topics it's all or nothing: Install .Net and the entire Windows SDK -- which comes with Help 2 files and the necessary reader software -- or get no docs at all. That's about 1GB of stuff that I neither want nor. (Since most of it is just .Net docs.) I just want access to the latest versions of things like WMI help that used to come as independent downloads containing a CHM file. On Thu, 25 Mar 2010 15:25:00 GMT, mayayana wrote: > Does anyone kno...

HELP: retreiving forgotten passwords from Outlook
I've got Outlook 2003 and got a POP3 mail account set up. However I want to do a fresh installation of Windows and will lose my account details. I do not remember my password and was wondering how can I retreive my password for the "Logon Information" and also "More Settings | Outgoing Server" passwords. Since the passwords are in ****** format. I assume the passwords are stored in Outlook files encrypted right? KevinGPO, you wrote on Thu, 15 Dec 2005 09:20:48 -0000: > I've got Outlook 2003 and got a POP3 mail account set up. However I want to > d...

Sent e-mail disappear!!!!!!!!! Can you help
. Reply (E-mail) Forward (E-mail) Subject: Can anyone help with Outlook 2002 Problems From: "robin hickey" <robin@e-s-p.eu.com> Sent: 3/3/2004 9:38:36 AM Hi, I have Office XP pro, which I upgrated to because my other installation of 2000 still had the following problems... When I send an e-mail it is received by whoever it is sent to, and it appears in the outbox before it is sent, but then just disapeers without being able to be found anywhere?? Is this a virus? Also, when creating my own letterheads for two different e- mail accounts, but using one...

Link Cells (Read for more info) -- HELP PLEASE
Ok, this is for more advanced Excel users. Here's the issue. Lets say I have two sheets in Excel, S1 and S2 respectively. Let's say in S1, if I type a 4-digit number IN COLUMN A, which is actually an ID number for a person, I want their name to automatically appear in COLUMN B from a list in S2. This is how S2's list is set up... A1 has a person's ID #, and B1 has that same persons name. A2 has a different person's ID #, and B2 has that person's name, etc... So when I type the ID # in S1 in column A, it will lookup in S2 and match that person's nam...

Making Changes Using Calendar Wizard
I have used one of the Calendar Templates and made changes to the initial page. I then tried to do the "Change Date Range" to add more "months". The only change that stayed was the new Logo I inserted using the Logo Options. Colors and other editing was lost. Is there any way to get the subsequent months to "take" the changes I made on the initial single January page? Thanks! Create all the months from the get go, open the color schemes taskbar, either use one color scheme already defined or create your own. You will have to manually add holidays and speci...

Help Needed: "IF" formula/logic too limited
I need to determine a value that is predicated upon the selections of about 6 or so drop down menus. It'd be General Text within drop-downs but final value is an Accountant price Basically if someone selects Option #1 out of Cells A-G's drop down menus, then the value of H1 = a cell on another page that fits the category of 1- 1-1-1-1-1 from the drop down menus. I don't know how to do this. I imagine it's possible but have no clue. Your help is greatly appreciated. From what you say, the meat of this problem lies in the layout/format of the data you have in this "...

Help needed, please
I have a table which summarises customer visits to my office each week. A new table is added each Friday, appearing immediately below the previous week's, in columns A - H. The columns are: (time) 8.30-10,10 TO 12,2-2.30,2.30-4.00,4-5.15,Total (visits in the time slot),%; The rows are for waiting time, and are in increments of 5 minutes (1-5,6-10,11-15, etc) up to 60 minutes. The final row is the column totals. What I need to be able to do is create a chart (or two, if necessary) which shows an at-a-glance summary of busiest times of day and length of query, using data collated from ALL ...

Rules work but have a delay
I have a rule which whenever an email come into the Inbox, if the person is in my address box to move the email to another folder. The rule works ok but sometimes an email will come into the Inbox and sit there for 30 seconds to 2 or 3 minutes before it moves to the other folder. Clicking and Send/Receive has no effect. Anyone know how to get rid of this delay????? Thanks in advance For those that might be able to help... What Version? What operating system? Up to date? "Copper" <noreplay@aol.com> wrote in message news:uSP8pdAaHHA.1508@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... >I ha...

Rules and Junk Mail
Is there any way to include mail the program flags as junk as part of a rule? I have two e-mail accounts that I check, and I have a rule that moves anything coming in for the second account into its own folder. The problem is that it is moving ALL the mail to that address there, including stuff that was already moved to Junk either via my junk rule or via the program's junk filters. I want to keep it in the trash where it belongs! Toni I had this problem - and figured out a solution. 1) Copy the Junk Mail rule. You cannot edit this rule, but you can copy it. 2) Modify the rule ...