RSS feed #2

I do not want Outlook as an RSS client. Every time I click on a feed,
Outlook grabs it! How can I stop this so I can use live bookmarks etc?

  THANKS
                           Robin "a novice"
0
audit2 (3)

Hello RC Crabbe,

I can do it for you.
Please reply if you want it.

Regards Andrej

> I do not want Outlook as an RSS client. Every time I click on a feed,
> Outlook grabs it! How can I stop this so I can use live bookmarks etc?
>

>   THANKS
>                            Robin "a novice"

0
tron90 (21)

Trouble installing Office 2004 Service Pack 2
Like a previous poster, I am getting the message "Installer could not locate the correct version of the software required to install this update." I have tried a standalone download, Auto Update, and removing and reinstalling Office (more than a five-minute procedure) followed by the updating wizard, all with the same non-result. I installed only Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. For the record, I use OS 10.4.2 with the most recent security patch, and until I reinstalled had Office 2004 up to date as well. Any suggestions about where to go from here would be welcome. In article <112...

macro #2
I'm new at this so this might seem elementary but if you don't know you ask those that do. I've created a macro that is suppose to clear the input data on a worksheet when a command button is clicked. However when the msgbox appears asking them if they wish to continue and they click "yes" nothing happens.I've included the code that I've written. Any help would be appreciated. Private Sub cmdclear_Click() MsgBox "Caution: You are about to delete the information on this worksheet" & vbNewLine & vbNewLine & "Do you wish to continue?"...

Data Validation over 2 workbooks?
I saw the below code in a post and works in one workbook perfectly but I need it to work over two workbooks so i can update one workbook (C:/Source/Data.xls) each month by replacing data in it only. C:/Product/Sales.xls is where the user chooses the products sold from combo boxes where the data is derived from C:/Source/Data.xls I require the workbooks seperate for business reasons. How can I manipulate this code to operate over two workbooks please or different code to suit this purpose? I got no idea with scripts and Help was not helpful in Excel VB. Be much appreciated. Private Su...

Exchange 5.5 & W2k SP4 #2
Hi, Can anybody tell me if there are known problems between Exchange 5.5 sp4 and Windows2000 server sp4. thnx Michiel Runs just fine here. See http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;821543 MightyM wrote: > Hi, > > Can anybody tell me if there are known problems between Exchange 5.5 sp4 > and Windows2000 server sp4. > > thnx > > Michiel -- Help fight spam - designate sending servers for your domain. http://spf.pobox.com ...

send email #2
Can Excel automaticly send an email message to an adress contained in a cell when another cell contains the specific text? see www.rondebruin.nl/sendmail.htm -- HTH RP (remove nothere from the email address if mailing direct) "gall" <gall@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6224A2FB-B9EF-4599-ACF9-31B485269F17@microsoft.com... > Can Excel automaticly send an email message to an > adress contained in a cell when another cell contains the specific text? > > ...

HeLP!! #2
I need helping using Excel to make a process faster- maybe there' another way around this?!?! My father owns a Towing company, and h puts the abandoned/wrecked cars he tows in, into an excel file, as h tows them in. Well there is a lot of court paperwork involved i actually getting the vehicle to the point where we can auction it off Is there a way using excel to have it print out reports for each row i a table using each cell in a different place in the report? Withou using a program such as crystal reports -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Depending on what your documen...

Upgrading Exchange 5.5 to Exchange 2003 #2
Guys, Right now, we have an Exchange 5.5 (SP4) running on windows 2000 (member server) with SP4. We have one windows 2000 domain controller. We have about 80 recipents (including distributions). We are looking to upgrade the member server to Exchange 2003 and Windows 2003. What is the best approach since Exchange 5.5 cannot do a "in place" upgrade to exchange 2003? I do have an extra pc ("slow pc" - low end) that I can use if any other approach is recommended . What I am thinking is: 1) Upgrade & move the exchange 5.5 to Exchange 2000 to the "slow pc"...

Forwarders #2
Is there a way, in exchange 2003. to see users created server side rules, specifically forwarders? Thanks, James On Mon, 11 Jul 2005 10:15:01 -0700, "James" <James@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Is there a way, in exchange 2003. to see users created server side rules, >specifically forwarders? > >Thanks, >James Yes, you should be able to do what you want with: http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=250338 Thanks Mark. Looks like this will work. "Mark Arnold [MVP]" wrote: > On Mon, 11 Jul 2005 10:15:01 -0700, "James" > <Ja...

RSS Messages
Hi, I recently add a problem with my Outlook 2007, I ran scanpst.exe, and it then fix the problem, but now there is a very old RSS message that is still mark as unread and that is impossible to delete and when I try to open it Outlook says that the message is inaccessible. All I want to do is to get rid of this message, I do not need it BTW. I did run Archive, and even compact -- Thank You in Advance Merci a l'avance Martin outlookspy should get rid of it. basic instructions are at http://www.outlook-tips.net/howto/delete_rr.htm - select the folder it is in rather than the ou...

RSS newsreader
It'd be great to collate personalised news feeds to my home page. -- Mike Bristol, UK CRM user ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=f55e5fff-e053-4c6b-9c3f-a...

Printing error #2
I can't get a publisher98 bulletin to print. This is the error message: MSPUB caused an invalid page fault in module MSPUB.EXE at 015f:005b34fa. Registers: EAX=00000000 CS=015f EIP=005b34fa EFLGS=00210246 EBX=0065014b SS=0167 ESP=0086d600 EBP=0065c8c0 ECX=00000000 DS-0167 ESI=00000000 FS=442f EDX=0086d618 ES=0167 EDI=00001a06S=0fde Bytes at CS:EIP: 8b 31 50 ff 56 68 8d 4c 24 6c 8b 54 24 10 51 68 Stack dump: 0086d618 0086d870 0065014b 0086d728 00001a06 00000000 a664509c 00689cdc 0068a6f4 00689f18 0067e5a8 0065c8c0 0000326d 00003863 01021fb0 0086f7cc Other documents print so it can't ...

tick formula #2
Hi, Thanks for replying, but when I copy the code into the cell, ther seems to be some sort of error. Should I not copy the entire code? Thanks Joss Frimon -- jossfrimon ----------------------------------------------------------------------- jossfrimond's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1568 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27208 Do you use USA settings? I use the comma for a separator. Maybe you use a semicolon. Do you use an English version of excel? Maybe the function names are different. If that'...

server #2
Where the setting to save email on the server in outlook 2007? thanks "Mike" <Mike@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4F47772A-9B04-4F9A-BFCA-654177A23059@microsoft.com... > Where the setting to save email on the server in outlook 2007? thanks Same place as in prior versions - Tools-Account Settings-Change-More Settings-Advanced... See http://www.slipstick.com/tutorials/more/settings.htm -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlo...

Need BLANK template for brochure 2 fold 8.5 x 11 inch paper???
Where can I find blank templates for a 2 fold brochure printed on standard letter sized paper? If you really want a blank, then just choose "2 pages per sheet" or "Book fold" under "Multiple pages" on the Margins tab of Page Setup. -- Suzanne S. Barnhill Microsoft MVP (Word) Words into Type Fairhope, Alabama USA http://word.mvps.org "womanatwork" <womanatwork@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8E0D0EB4-86E5-4E2C-A083-C7854A74201D@microsoft.com... > Where can I find blank templates for a 2 fold brochure printed ...

Formula Assistance #2
I am having difficulty with a formula. I have a workbook that contains about 14 worksheets. 12 of the worksheets represent the months of the year, and they are all named as such. I am attempting to track numerical data pertaining to each month. But, on the summary sheet, I want to be able to enter the date in a field, and it puts the total numbers in designated fields relating to month I entered. Each month is on its own worksheet. How can I make the number represent the month every time. Example: Book placements are cell L5 on every worksheet, so the formula has to pull the n...

Worksheets #2
Hi Julie Thanks for the information and I think that will work for me. If not, I will be asking for help again. Hey, if I need any other problems I will post again on this site. Garry Hi Garry thanks for the feedback ... Cheers JulieD "GarryC" <garcom@knet.ca> wrote in message news:%23oAFJ7MDFHA.2180@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > Hi Julie > > Thanks for the information and I think that will work for me. > If not, I will be asking for help again. > Hey, if I need any other problems I will post again on this site. > > Garry > ...

Dividend for stock already sold #2
I just received a dividend for a stock that was eliminated by a merger. What happened is that the merger was effective 11/30 but the dividend was payable 12/15 to stockholders of record as of 11/15. When I try to enter the dividend, I can't because as of 12/15, the stock no longer exists in my portfolio. Suggestions for recording this transaction? In microsoft.public.money, Don wrote: >I just received a dividend for a stock that was eliminated by a merger. >What happened is that the merger was effective 11/30 but the dividend >was payable 12/15 to stockholders of record as of 11...

Date delimiter changes

WorkFlow doesn'work after upgrade from 1.2 to 3.0
after the upgrade the work flow rule work bad. incident work flow rule dont't start . Lead workflow rule are paused. If I apply the rule manuale they work goods. Have you got any idea? Thanks What do you mean "work flow rule work bad" do you have more information from the workflow monitor or the event viewer? Pete -- PETE OROLOGAS "Deshimaru" <Deshimaru@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:39EFD468-6863-4F75-A2A5-789EDDCB3B0B@microsoft.com... > after the upgrade the work flow rule work bad. > incident work flow rule dont't start . ...

ActiveX question #2
List, Environment: Visual Studio .Net 2003 Proffesional I wrote an MFC dialog-based application and it works. Now I was tasked with making it into an activeX control for IE. My question is it possible? And if it is, how? I've gone through a bunch of tutorials on the web, but they all do the same thing: draw something or other. Nothing actually fits what I'm trying to do. Here's a basic scenario: It's an application that takes some paremeters and displays a dialog box. The dialog box contains a couple of progress bars. It also spins off a worker thread, when the work...

misconfigured sender #2
When I sent email to an internet account I have, I get the following in the source information. (unknown[146.145.182.102](misconfigured sender)) I have updated my DNS records to include this IP address as an MX record for my domain. What am I missing? Why do I get this in the source? Here is the entire source info. Received: from thephilanthropic.com (unknown[146.145.182.102](misconfigured sender)) by rwcrmxc24.comcast.net (rwcrmxc24) with ESMTP id <20050718133737r2400c5c0oe>; Mon, 18 Jul 2005 13:37:47 +0000 X-Originating-IP: [146.145.182.102] Subject: test5 Da...

2 Questions #2
Hi all, I am hoping someone here can advise me, I have setup exchange for my LAN, it currently collects all my Internet mail into my exchange folder, and everythin works fine other than 2 things. 1) I have enabled forms based login as detailed by MS Article; however when I go to http://[servername]/exchange it still gives me the default popup box. Any ideas? SSL is enabled and working 2) The other one is using OWA is there a way to set the from address to a real email account? what I mean is any emails sent are from n...@domain.local at the moment, this offcourse is usules for email to oth...

Outlook Mail
I have a notebook and a desktop PC. My mail account and .pst file is located on the notebook. Both PCs are on a wireless network. What I would like to do is be able to access my outlook mail from both PCs. How do I do this? Presumably there would need to be some sort of synchronizing to take place such that email sent or received on one PC is viewable on the other PC. Do I have to put my email in a public folder? In any event, my public folders do not operate across the network - only within the one PC and provides access to other users of that PC only. Is there a way that I can make my pub...

macro #2

How can I create custom page size for tractor-feed forms? (2007)
I have created a report to print out information for book acquisition at our library but cannot change the page size to a custom size for the tractor-feed forms. I am using Access 2007. Any ideas? Jhall@myglnc.com "RunningRonnie" <RunningRonnie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:553F4C4B-AF9E-4911-8385-2D6D9DA8B683@microsoft.com... >I have created a report to print out information for book acquisition at >our > library but cannot change the page size to a custom size for the > tractor-feed > forms. I am using Access 2007. Any ideas? ...