Right click in Outlook 2000 SR-1

The menu doesn't appear when right clicking on messages.
There is no problem right clicking in any aother
application or with the Windows 2000 OS.
0
anonymous (74717)

Outlook not loading
I recently got cable connection for the internet. I am trying to open outlook, and when it asks for my password, it ends up freezing. Any guidance? ...

Outlook 2003 slow to start up
Outlook 2003 starts up very slowly (3 or more minutes) only at the first Outlook startup after turning on my windows xp pc. If Outlook is closed then reopened without restarting the pc, it only takes a couple of seconds to startup which seems pretty normal. What could I do to fix the problem so that Outlook would start up normally whenever the pc is started? Thanks so much. The lengthy startup sounds like Outlook is verifying the integrity of your PST file(s). It only does this when Outlook doesn't shutdown properly when the OS shuts down or logging off the system. T...

How do I un-freeze Outlook?
Need help! I can bring up the outlook page and I see all my already- read e-mails and files but when I click on any new e-mail or anything on the menu -- it freezes. I have rebooted several times to no avail. Does anyone know how I can unfreeze outlook so I can use it again!? Thanks. find and rename outcmd.dat and *.srs. if that fails, report back with the version of outlook. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Author, Google and Other Search Engines (Visual QuickStart Guide) Ou...

DAO Problem - Unable to Initialize DAO/Jet db Engine
Hi, Was wondering if anybody can help. I have a system that was written in VC6 SP3 using DAO. Recently one of the machines using this application has come up with the following error: "Unable to Initialize DAO/Jet db Engine" DOA Error Code: 2000 I've checked the database and there are no problems with it.. I've trying installing the Jet 4.0 SP8, but this made no difference!! Any ideas? Thanks Gibbo ...

signature, Outlook 2002, separate sigs for different mail accounts?
My wife and I use Outlook 2002 (SP3) for our e-mail. I created my own signature which also appears on her separate e-mails (from her own separate e-mail account). Is it possible to have _separate_ signatures for each individual e-mail account? I've looked everywhere in the program but I can't find a way to accomplish this. Is this possible .... or not? Thanks, Dave Horne with outlook 2002, only if you have separate windows account. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beg...

Why are the two codes below not getting the right formula for my worksheet event change formula?
Why are the two codes below not getting the right formula for my worksheet event change formula? The remaining ones do work, but these two are not getting the right results. Target.Offset(0, 6).FormulaR1C1 = "=RC[-2]&RC[-5]" Target.Offset(0, 7).FormulaR1C1 = "=RC[-2]&RC[-5]" I'm trying to get both column G & H to show a combined value of data in other columns. Column G should show result by combining data from column E & B, while column H should show result by combining data from column F & C. Column G is showing: =RC[-2]&RC[-5] ...

Outlook #15
I'm trying to use Outlook for the first time and when I attempt to open it I receive the message "An OLE registration has occurred. The program is not correctly installed. Run setup again for the program." I've reinstalled Outlook a number of times and still receive this message. Any thoughts on what might be wrong? I'm currently using Outlook Express and want to change over. ...

shortcut mouse right side key
the shortcut key on the right side no longer works in Excel. This is after installing a software inventory control in developed in Excel and removed for free on the Internet. Could anyone help me to run down the right side to link the mouse when using Excel? -- cslgh No menu when you right-click on a cell? Perhaps code from the inventory control program you installed disabled it. Alt + F11 to open VBE. View>Immediate Window. Copy this into that window and hit ENTER key. Application.CommandBars("Cell").Enabled = True Alt + q to return to Excel.............

Giving rights to a user's mailbox
I have a number of users that I have created in my Windows2003 domain that are giving me greif. I have been unable to assign permissions to their mailboxes to give other users the full mailbox right. When I go through the motions of giving the correct rights and then I try to open the mailbox in Outlook by telling it to open an aditional mailbox under the advanced tab I get an error of: Unable to expand the folder. The operation failed. An object could not be found. Any ideas? Thanks Mike Aditional: This is Exchange 2003 and Outlook 2003. I have also tried creating a new profile with t...

How do I get the names of the sender in my sent box without click.
In Outlook Today, I added the column "to" in my sent boxes. The names of the senders however are not placed there, unless I click the message. Is it possible to fill in the names of the senders automatically?. ...

Start publication in Pub2002 with page number other than 1
Hope somebody out there can help me In Publisher 1998 and 2000 I can just go to Tools >Options> General and type in the page number that I want the publication to start with( ie 100 for example This allow me to have different chapters in different files Can't find it in Publisher 2002 and can't find it anywhere for that matter(not even in help or assistance on the web! Please let me know if you can do i Marie-Helene On 19 Apr 2004 18:16, =?Utf-8?B?TWFyaWUtSGVsZW5l?= <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hope somebody out there can help me!In Publisher 1998 a...

Outlook vs. webaccess crm 4.0
Hi 1) Could someone specify the pros and cons (especially the difference in the "functionality" options) for the end users - if they use the Outlook client or if they use a Webbrowser? 2) What are most common ? thanks for any feedback... It's true you can do everything on the web version or the Outlook version. The biggest feature of CRM is the fact you can everything inside of Outlook and not have to go a different application. Outlook: 1 - Easier concept for end users (especially Sales folk) to grasp. "you don't need to learn a new application - it's ju...

Outlook has trouble shutting down
When I closeout outlook then try and shut the computer down it tells me it is having trouble shutting outlook down and it gives me a choice to "end now" but that doesn't even help. The only thing that I can do is shut the computer off or go into task manager and look at outlook in the prcoesses and shut it down that way in order to turn off the computer. Any suggestions? Mark I don't have a solution to your problem, but I wanted to let you know you are not the only one with it. I always back up my PST file when I am done working. Recently, I found I was unable to ...

outlook and hotmail #2
I tried to add two hotmail accounts to my outlook. I was successful in adding them both, but only one works. Is it possible to use two, and if so, how? In the account that isn't working properly, I can see the senders and the subject line of the emails, just not the body. The other account works perfectly. Your help is appreciated. switch <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I tried to add two hotmail accounts to my outlook. I was > successful in adding them both, but only one works. Read the post from Milly Staples. -- Brian Tillman Smiths...

Exchange Server 5.5 Admin access and contol over MS Outlook client's mail
An inquiry on Exchange Server 5.5 and MS Outlook client Hi All, Could my System and Exchange Admin with full control and access make some changes and amendments to an old Received and/or Sent emails at a user mail box folders?, save the changes or amendments at the Exchange Server 5.5 and at its original location in the users mailbox keeping the old original old dates of those emails as before the amendment is being done? is that possible at all? and could it be accomplished or not? is it possible to change an email source code to change the email text? is that possible and how ? ...

Very Easy...Right?
How do I change an existing code from... mynum = Application.InputBox("Select Submission_ID") ....to mynum is located in cell A4 on sheet 1 (ie use the number already located in A4) with no InputBox I've tried.... mynum = Worksheets("Sheet1").Cells(R4,C1) mynum = Worksheets("Sheet1").Cells(4,1).Value mynum = Range("A4") I've even tried... Range("A4").Select mynum = ActiveCell I just don't know how to tell it to input the number already contained in A4 as the input for the already existing code. i'd use ...

How do I: enter a checkmark symbol in a cell by clicking on it
This is what I am trying to do.... 1. When someone clicks on cell, the checkmark symbol is entered into the cell 2. When someone clicks on the same cell again, they cell becomes blank (ie toggle between checkmark and blank) 3. Then how do I count the number of checkmarks in a column. Thanks, -- prsII ------------------------------------------------------------------------ prsII's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=32166 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=519157 How about a double-click?: Enter the following in ...

IMAP account in Outlook Express connecting to Exchange Server always fails but same account in Outlook always works
Experts, Running Windows Server 2003 SP1. Exchange SP2. IMAP account in Outlook Express connecting to Exchange Server always fails but same account in Outlook always works. Error below: Logon failure: unknown user name or bad password. Configuration: Account: Director Server: Server1 User name: AD\Director Protocol: IMAP Port: 143 Secure(SSL): 0 Code: 800cccd1 I realize the workaround is domain/username/alias for the Outlook Express username. That still fails. I even made the alias the same as the username. Also fails. This very same workstation can access th...

Storing Email (Outlook) folders on CD
Can anyone tell me the quickest way of storing my email (Outlook) folders on CD without doing it one at a time. Thanks If it's small enough, just burn the PST to the CD. search for a (rather large) file with a .pst extension. Note that the PST might be hidden. A DVD is often abetter option due to the size of the PST file. You can also archive and burnt eh archive and/pr copy items to new smaller PSTs. "AB" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2b7801c4ab11$0e0a3440$a501280a@phx.gbl... > Can anyone tell me the quickest way of storing my emai...

Outlook installs from share
We deployed office installation through Active directory. Then our Domain controller died and we had to replace it with a new one but with a different domain name, we were lucky enough to somehow migrate the users. Now when some users start up any office applicaion (office 2003) it tries to install but keeps saying that the user needs administrative rights. This doesn't happen to computers where we installed it locally. I tried to uninstall office from the computer where it installed from network and then install it locally, but the samt hing happens again. Is there some wa...

Outlook setup #10
I'm getting the following error when testing my email: "The specified server was found but there was no response from the server. Please verify that the port and ssl information is correct. To access these settings close the dialog then click more settings and click on the advance tab." I don't know what to look for. And I verified all the settings but is the SMTP: msn.com? Are you trying to set up a web-based account like Hotmail or Yahoo? -- Kathleen Orland Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ http://www.howto-outlook.com/ "Danny Mac" wrote: &g...

Outlook 2007 doesn't go back to online mode
When I'm disconnected from the network, Outlook switches to Disconnected. When I restart it, it starts in offline mode, which is OK. However, when the network connection is back again, Outlook stays in Offline mode. Doing a manual Send & Receive retrieves messages, but it then go back to offline mode, and doesn't retrieve messages automatically. Is there a way to tell Outlook 2007 to go back online? I cannot find a "Work offline" menu item in the file menu. Thanks, Splintor ...

Administrative rights
I'm fairly new to Exchange 2003. I have it running on Server 2000. (I inherited this setup.) I'm trying to enable another user to create IDs and have the AD automatically create the Exchange mailbox at the same time. Whenever they create a user, they are NOT prompted to create the Echange info. That form never appears. I thought the solution was to delegate control to them at the Administrative group level. I set up a group and given it View and Full control. I have set up the user specifically with View and Full Control. Nothing seems to allow him to create mailboxes. ...

outlook 2003 #351
I have set up 2 neww email accounts in outlook 2003 but it will not let me switch back and forth? Does anyone know how to set this up? -- Joyce What do you mean by switch back & forth? You can choose which account to send an item via for every item (with there being a default in the event you don't want to choose) "Joyce" <joyceclowers1@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:212D4548-8093-40D6-A381-894C3FCEED6F@microsoft.com... > I have set up 2 neww email accounts in outlook 2003 but it will not let me > switch back and forth? Does anyone know how to set th...

how to edit the access right of C:\Windows\assembly\GAC_32\
I test website, ant get Compiler error: CS0016 Access is denied Compiler need read files from C:\Windows\assembly\GAC_32\ I could not see the folders under C:\Windows\assembly\GAC_32\ in explorer. and I can access these file from Command window so these files are there I try to set the security let NETWORK SERVICE and IIS_IUSER have read right but perperty window of assembly folder does not have security tab. help and suggestion needed. Thanks "MXC" <mxchen100@hotmail.com> wrote: >I test website, ant get Compiler error: CS0016 Access is denied > &g...