Returning Outsourced Email

I discovered one way to return email back to Outlook Express, that I had
copied [then deleted from Outlook] and then pasted to a newly created Folder
in My Documents.
Here's How you can Return that old email back to Outlook Express:

Minimize Outlook Express (becomes a Button on the Taskbar) with the other
source (where you copied/pasted the email to) Open on your Desktop - Click on
item and Drag (hold down left mouse button while moving desired item) the
email directly over the Outlook Button BUT DO NOT RELEASE the left mouse
button. Allow Outlook to open, while still holding down on the the left
button. Then scroll to the desired Folder in Outlook and simply drop the old
email in.

There maybe other ways of Importing but this was the only way I could find
and I just wanted to share this with the Community.
--
Thank you,
Jean

biermanoski <biermanoski@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

> I discovered one way to return email back to Outlook Express, that I
> had copied [then deleted from Outlook]

You're confusing Outlook and Outlook Express.  They aren't the same thing.
--
Brian Tillman
0

HELP! Email with attachments PART 2!.... (Robert?)
In follow up to my message on July 9th as per titled. The permanent attachment that i wish to be attached each time i create a new email is a Word document. Similar to a signature, i wish this word document to be a constant attachment each time i click on the 'New Email' button. So.... i believe that if a V-card is attached, there is a facility when creating your own V-card in which you can attach a document (import - File), yet when i create the new email, and open the V-card, the document isnt there.... I work for a large organisation (government lead), and we use Microsoft...

Customer Returns
I'd like to know if there someone has written a RMS report that shows the customer account number, customer's name (last, first), and other customer statistics that INCLUDE pieces purchased and pieces returned. Or, if someone with more knowledge of SQL would care to share their coding expertise to accomplish the same, it would be appreciated. ...

Hi, I got Exchange 2003 SP1 on Windows 2003 in Native Mode and when I receive bad mail the response is made from postmaster@mydomain.com but the return-path field is blank. With some anti-spam filter this Email is Junk. Return-Path: <> Anybody know how to specifeid a return-path to the NDR mail? _____________ Thank you Sebastien On Fri, 4 Nov 2005 12:48:04 -0800, "Sebas" <Sebas@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hi, > >I got Exchange 2003 SP1 on Windows 2003 in Native Mode and when I receive >bad mail the response is made from postmaster@mydomain.c...

URL Link in the email
Hi, We are having a small issue with the link in the email body. We use an automated system to generate email with URL in them to different users to check the status of the transactions. When they click on the link it will take them to the desstination page without any navigation. It is working for some users and not for others. All of them are using Outlook 2000. Is there any setting they need to do?. It looks like it is inserting some CR/LF characters for some users. What could be wrong?. Some of them are using Exchange server and some of them are using POP3 servers. Thanks D...

Hyperlink link in workflow emails (CRM 4.0) #2
Hi, Got so many articles but all are NOT perfect. Using CRM 4.0. I would like to include hyperlink in Workflow email. http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/en-us/default.aspx?dg... Issue is: Email generated through workflow, but the http... shows as plain text, not as hyperlink. How to make URL as hyperlink and also want to hide the url as we do in HTML as follows. <a href="http://crm/sfa/conts/edit.aspx?id= ">Hyperlink</a> Any suggestion will be appreciated!!! -mac Hello John, I wonder if the email is being opened in a brower client or a thick client ...

errors when emailing
when attempting to email I get an error message saying " The host SMTP could no be found. Please verify that the server name is entered correctly." Thanks -- wildcat Please post the error message in its entirety. You can left click on it to highlight and then right click to copy and then paste it into this thread. -- Bruce Hagen MS-MVP [Mail] Imperial Beach, CA "wildcat" <wildcat@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:17C80870-EC03-4B14-A5A6-E4B7BFD3D3C6@microsoft.com... > > when attempting to email I g...

Site for SOP Returns
Is it possible to have a different default Site ID for Returns than Standard Orders? Yes. You must make sure to change the site when performing a Return Transaction. -- Richard L. Whaley Author / Consultant / MVP 2006-2008 Documentation for Software Users Get our Free Tips and Tricks Newsletter and check out our books at http://www.AccoladePublications.com "Everton Raymond" wrote: > Is it possible to have a different default Site ID for Returns than Standard > Orders? Sorry, I did not see the word "default" in your post until after I r...

Query regarding A,B,C char. width values returned in 16-bit and 32-bit OS
I am trying to retrieve individual character widths of a string (from a TrueType font) and I tried using GetCharWidth (which weirdly works for TrueType fonts too tho' MSDN says otherwise) and/or GetCharABCWidths to retrieve the A,B and C spacings. Please note that I have selected the TrueType font (hFont) into the Device Context (hDC). I used GetCharABCWidths. Problem is this: GetCharABCWidths returns correct A,B and C widths in Win 98 and incorrect (much lesser A,B and C widths such that the characters OVERLAP) in other 32-bit OS (NT, XP). The effect is seen across all TrueType fonts, th...

Default email for all new email boxes
It's been requested that we send out a new employee orientation email to all new employees. Is there a way to do this by default with Exchange? To automatically send the same email to all new email boxes that are created.....forever. Seems like it should be doable, but I haven't been able to find a way, nor have I found the correct words to search on this. Any help is appreciated. On Tue, 26 Sep 2006 08:00:03 -0700, Dave <Dave@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >It's been requested that we send out a new employee orientation email to all >new employees. Is th...

Email Templates for Cases
I set up workflow to send an email when a case is ASSIGNED. However, using the email template for cases does not allow for me to select the recipient for the email. I would like it to go to the person that is assigned to the case. However, it sends the email to the customer of the case. Is there a way to change this so I can state who I want the email to go to? Or must I use another email template? Any help is appreciated! Kate, Unfortunately, when you use Workflow to send an email, you have 2 choices: 1) Select the recipient or 2) Use a template. For some reason, they don...

Report for Returns
Anyone know a why to report on frequency of customer returns -- so we can see if any customers are making habit of this? Thanks and regards, Rich hitman, Try running a detailed sales report filtered to only negative sales displayed. Good luck, Matt "hitman" <hitman@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0B3EE780-2655-45B4-B3C6-1F5D35FFA2A7@microsoft.com... > Anyone know a why to report on frequency of customer returns -- so we can > see > if any customers are making habit of this? > > Thanks and regards, > > Rich ...

Does anyone have a CRM workflow example
Hello, I'm looking for some assistance with creating a simple CRM workflow. All I want the workflow to do is: Send an email whenever a new order record is created in CRM. The email should contain the order date, created by, and order amount. I tried, but mine seems to be functioning strange. It seems to be sending emails in batches of new orders instead of real time. Some of the orders are not really new orders, but just updated. Also, I cannot get the order amount to appear on the text. Does anyone have any tips? Thanks ...

Internet Email #2
Is there a way to have exchange server connected to the internet pull emails on a remote internet mail server? I have clients who have in house email and have internet email through their IPS. Can I have Exchange querry the mail servers and deliver it to the correct client? Small Business Server has this feature built-in. There are POP3 connectors available for Exchange 2000/2003, also. See this page at Slipstick Systems: http://www.slipstick.com/exs/popconnect.htm -- Jim McBee - MostlyExchange Blog: http://mostlyexchange.blogspot.com - Exchange FAQ: http://www...

Easy Project Outsourcing
Get Access to Specialized Services Hire Top Professionals on Elance http://jobs4-all.synthasite.com/ ...

Returning the Beginning of the week
Returning the beginning of the week. e.g. if the date == 02/03/04 (Friday 2nd March 2004) the beginning week for that date == 01/03/04 (Thursday 1st March 2004) Hows does one go about achieving this? Regards -- Rizitsu ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Rizitsu's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=15840 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=314968 This formula will take a date in cell A1 and give the start of the wee in B1 * assumes that monday is the start of the week, so i...

How configure exchange to convert all incoming emails in CRM activities?
Hi everybody, When I go to tools/options/activities and click in the=20 option "converting all incoming emails" a dialog inform=20 who is necessary server additional configuration. Well, I=20 am looking for informations about this configuration in=20 the CRM documentation but with no sucess. Can somebody=20 help me? * I am using the portuguese version, so I don't know if=20 the names who I used are rigth. Thank you for pay attention and sorry my bad english. :) []'s Vin=EDcius Pitta Lima de Ara=FAjo The instructions are in the implementation guide. =20 Basically, you will ...

Email delivery locations
I have several email accounts configured in Outlook 2003. Originally they would deliver email to separate locations. But then I created a new email account, and suddenly all the email from all the accounts began to be delivered to a single location. Now whenever I go in to modify the delivery location for one email account, it changes the delivery location for all of them. Any tips here? Is there a bug fix? Thanks! Carol You can create Wizard Rules for this; Tools-> Rules and Alerts or create a Search Folder for the individual accounts -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www....

return
Capability of the system to automatically change the status of the PO to change order, and add line items that have been returned. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.ms...

Junk Email
Can anyone tell me how to select multiple outlook (ver 2003) messages and somehow have all of them added to the junk email blocked lists? When you select multiple's now that option is not given to you on the right click and on the actions menu it is greyed out so that you cannot select it. Is there a registry hack that I can apply for this as that seems to be a natural way of being able to do this rather then the one-at-a-time slow-very-slow-way... Thank you... -- RsS Rick Not possible but it has been requested many times already. You can request it as well by filling in this form...

Refused Email
I've got Exchange 5.5 SP4 on a Windows NT 4.0 SP6a server. I have several domains that I use for our different divisions. I have email addresses setup for these other domains (through Exchange) and they work without problem until yesterday. Yesterday, I added an email address to an email account for a domain name that we own. When I tested it by sending a message to it from Yahoo, it was refused with the following message: Message from yahoo.com. Unable to deliver message to the following address(es). <jim@abc.com>: <IP address of server> does not like recipient. Remote ...

Return
When returning an item, can you return the item by selecting the matrix rather than the individual item and changing the quantity to -1? Hi KIm, Normally this won't work as it works in sale where for each matrix type you can put the qunatites. HOWEVER when you select the matrix item it bring the matrix window but allow only one item at a time to be returned and make the -1 qty automatically in return document type. It work but one by one. Regards Akber "Kim" wrote: > When returning an item, can you return the item by selecting the matrix > rather than the individua...

importing adresses from email body and header
I need to build up a mailing list using the email addresses contained in a couple of folders in my Outlook. Is there a utility that can batch processes the mails? thank you! David Lots of them: http://www.slipstick.com/addins/contacts_entry.asp -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "caravaggio" <sconosciuto@boh.com> wrote in message news:8JUBi.16908$fb.7507@tornado.fastwebnet.it... >I need to build up a mailing list using the email addresses contained in a >couple of folders in my Outlook. Is there a utility that can batch >processes the mails? > thank you! > D...

Listing email groups in address book
Is there any ways that i can compile a list of email groups in exchange 2000 server. The list should also include the members and the owner of the group. Thanks R u referring to the address list in the AD? If so, guess you can use ldifde.exe included in Windows 2000 to dump the info. - Mike "Marcus" <Marcus@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7C2A0252-DC6A-459B-A6E1-3520782B7A63@microsoft.com... > Is there any ways that i can compile a list of email groups in exchange 2000 > server. The list should also include the members and the owner of the group. ...

Trying to attach emails
I am able to attach emails to a new email within a folder I created (clicking on each mail I want to attach, and right click "forward as attachment"). I am trying to figure out how I can attach different emails from within different email folders to a new email. I am using Outlook Express 6. Thanks. Ask in an Outlook Express forum. This is an Microsoft Office Outlook forum. Outlook Express is family of Internet Explorer and Outlook of the Office family. Here is the link for the right forum http://communities.microsoft.com/newsgroups/default.asp?icp=InternetExplorer Good...

Returning Multiple Values in a Single Cell
Hello, I posted this same question a couple of weeks ago but forgot to mention a key point. My question was as follows: I have read a few posts regarding this subject but am still somewhat lost. I have a two sheet workbook (Excel 2000). On the first sheet is a list of projects that my department will complete during the year. A description of each project is given, a start date, an end date, as well as which crew will be completing the work (Crew 1 or Crew 2). What I am trying to do on the second sheet is to be able to type in any date, and have the description of the project on that da...