returning edited spreadsheet attachment

When new data is entered into a spreadsheet, saved,
closed, then Reply function used to return to emailer,
data is lost.  Have found some ways to deal with this,
but still looking for the best way to include both the
completed spreadsheet with the original text on the email.
0
balmyblue (1)

edit a form entry with a macro
Version: 2008 I have a macro that opens up a form. It opens it at record 1. how can i get it to go to a specific record using the macro. eg the record name is in cell A1 and I click a button called EDIT ENTRY which triggers the macro Sorry, this is NOT Twitter. Without a specific description of how you made the form (what's in it...) and a look at your macro code, we can't help. It takes HOURS to try to second-guess what you might be doing and type out three or four variations of solution, one of which may fit your needs. On 22/12/09 4:47 AM, in article 59baf83f.-1@web...

How to Add page numbers to a excel spreadsheet?
-- redhead Page numbers are printed in the header or footer of a worksheet. On the File menu, choose Page Setup. On the Header/Footer tab, use a predefined header or footer from the dropdowns, or design a custom one. - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Peltier Technical Services Tutorials and Custom Solutions http://PeltierTech.com/ _______ redhead101863 wrote: ...

Outlook 2002 problem with attaching ZIP files
A weird behaviour started recently. When I click on the icon to attach a ZIP file to a message I am sending, the file dialog opens up, but when I highlight file the action button says "open" instead of "insert". No matter what I do (double click the file, etc.) I can't make it attach to the message. The only way to do it is to drag the file and drop it onto the message. I used to be able to do it from the dialog. Any ideas as to what might have changed?? ...

Mail attachment size
I have a user who is trying to receive a 15MB attachment. He's current mailbox size is 32MB and the mailbox limit is 100MB. Our global setting for delivery is 4MB, however, we have amended the user's delivery restrictions setting on receiving message size to be 50MB. The message is coming into Exchange, but the message is not being received in the user's mailbox. When checking the message tracking centre the message "SMTP: Non-delivered Report (NDR) Generated" Can anyone shed any light on why the mail would not be received considering the user has plenty of a...

Upgrading from 2004 Small Business Edition ???
I have a few questions about upgrading from 2004 Small Business Edition. 1) Am I correct in assuming that I must upgrade to 2007 Home & Business? Is this the correct product migration? 2) Are there are issues with upgrading from 2004 SBE to 2007 H&B? Any chance of losing settings, schedule C stuff, invoices, etc.? 3) Are there any upgrade discounts, or do you just have to pay full price every year/upgrade? Thanks, Chuck In microsoft.public.money, cdh wrote: >I have a few questions about upgrading from 2004 Small Business Edition. > >1) Am I correct in assuming that...

HELP! Email with attachments PART 2!.... (Robert?)
In follow up to my message on July 9th as per titled. The permanent attachment that i wish to be attached each time i create a new email is a Word document. Similar to a signature, i wish this word document to be a constant attachment each time i click on the 'New Email' button. So.... i believe that if a V-card is attached, there is a facility when creating your own V-card in which you can attach a document (import - File), yet when i create the new email, and open the V-card, the document isnt there.... I work for a large organisation (government lead), and we use Microsoft...

Mysterious attachment problem
Hi, I am experiencing problems with e-mails attachments from a particular machine on a small office network The situation is as follows, All machines on network are using Outlook 2000 All machines are able to compose e-mails and attach documents On sending attachments to clients [Word 2000] from a particular machine the recipient cannot see / open the attachment. On the recipient smachine [using Outlook Express] no attachment icon is visible in the message window, on right clicking and choosing Properties then Message Source I can see that the attachment is there but it's name has been...

Customer Returns
I'd like to know if there someone has written a RMS report that shows the customer account number, customer's name (last, first), and other customer statistics that INCLUDE pieces purchased and pieces returned. Or, if someone with more knowledge of SQL would care to share their coding expertise to accomplish the same, it would be appreciated. ...

There should be controls, edit lists, and approvals in BankRec
Without controls in the bank rec module I am forced to have a more senior person prepare all my reconciliations. Junior people can post transactions without approval and this significantly effects internal controls for the most liquid asset. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree&qu...

Edit and continue in VS2008 is a joke!
Hi, I cannot get the darn 'edit and so called continue' to work! If you edit something and then put a breakpoint then it gets disabled, (why? is the code gone? Is it to hard to do anymore? VS6 used to do it). So now I have remember to add a breakpoint before I edit anything otherwise I cannot compile my changes. Because, Alt-F10, ('Apply code changes'), does not always work, if ever. I can hit Alt-F10 until I am blue in the face, nothing happens. The compiler refuses to acknowledge that I made any changes. But to be fair to VS2008, sometimes it works, sometime it doesn...

Hi, I got Exchange 2003 SP1 on Windows 2003 in Native Mode and when I receive bad mail the response is made from postmaster@mydomain.com but the return-path field is blank. With some anti-spam filter this Email is Junk. Return-Path: <> Anybody know how to specifeid a return-path to the NDR mail? _____________ Thank you Sebastien On Fri, 4 Nov 2005 12:48:04 -0800, "Sebas" <Sebas@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hi, > >I got Exchange 2003 SP1 on Windows 2003 in Native Mode and when I receive >bad mail the response is made from postmaster@mydomain.c...

XmlDocument and FileStream's with trailing contents after edit

Editing Package Files
I have a VBA modified report that I need to distribute to users. Our report dictionary is shared on the network but the VBA code needs to be installed locally. Could I take the package I created, install it once to update the shared reports dic then edit the package and delete out the report modifications part? That would leave the VBA update part to install on the clients. Does this sound feasible? Thanks, DavidF. david, that sounds like a lot of work for no particular reason. the vba and dictionary changes know where they should go. so there shouldn't be any reason you canno...

Site for SOP Returns
Is it possible to have a different default Site ID for Returns than Standard Orders? Yes. You must make sure to change the site when performing a Return Transaction. -- Richard L. Whaley Author / Consultant / MVP 2006-2008 Documentation for Software Users Get our Free Tips and Tricks Newsletter and check out our books at http://www.AccoladePublications.com "Everton Raymond" wrote: > Is it possible to have a different default Site ID for Returns than Standard > Orders? Sorry, I did not see the word "default" in your post until after I r...

Query regarding A,B,C char. width values returned in 16-bit and 32-bit OS
I am trying to retrieve individual character widths of a string (from a TrueType font) and I tried using GetCharWidth (which weirdly works for TrueType fonts too tho' MSDN says otherwise) and/or GetCharABCWidths to retrieve the A,B and C spacings. Please note that I have selected the TrueType font (hFont) into the Device Context (hDC). I used GetCharABCWidths. Problem is this: GetCharABCWidths returns correct A,B and C widths in Win 98 and incorrect (much lesser A,B and C widths such that the characters OVERLAP) in other 32-bit OS (NT, XP). The effect is seen across all TrueType fonts, th...

how do i add excel templates to spreadsheet solution
I want to add excel templates that I have downloaded - from Microsoft - to the spreedsheet solutions box. When I create a new spreedsheet I want these to show up when I select 'On my computer' when I look for a template. I have addded then to the same directory that Microsoft uses for the default templates but they don't show up when I am in Excel. Thanks If the Spreadsheet Solutions templates are actually installed they would be found in a folder with that name under something like: C:\Documents and Settings\<User Name>\Application Data\Microsoft\Templates If you ...

Sending Word Document as an attachement.
I have a word document that I need to send it as an attachment to an XML file. Basically, converting into byte array or using some encoding mechanism. This has to be done through XML serialization in c#. Is it possible to do it through xml serialization ? THanks, --Emily *** Sent via Developersdex http://www.developersdex.com *** Don't just participate in USENET...get rewarded for it! I would convert the Word document into Base64 encoding first. Open the XML Document and insert the Base64 encoded text to the appropriate node. -- Victor Hadianto http://synop.com/Products/SauceReader...

Outlook 2002 and file attachments
I am unable to receive any file attachments in Outlook. They are all blocked. How does one go about changing the default settings to allow the attachments to come through. I have a firewall and virus protection to stop any problem files. See if the information on the following page helps: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/esecup/getexe.htm -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Messages sent to my e-mail address will NOT be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread. *** In news:031201c3b6f5$d725fe60$a501280a@phx.gbl, Toody wrote: > I am unable t...

Report for Returns
Anyone know a why to report on frequency of customer returns -- so we can see if any customers are making habit of this? Thanks and regards, Rich hitman, Try running a detailed sales report filtered to only negative sales displayed. Good luck, Matt "hitman" <hitman@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0B3EE780-2655-45B4-B3C6-1F5D35FFA2A7@microsoft.com... > Anyone know a why to report on frequency of customer returns -- so we can > see > if any customers are making habit of this? > > Thanks and regards, > > Rich ...

Returning the Beginning of the week
Returning the beginning of the week. e.g. if the date == 02/03/04 (Friday 2nd March 2004) the beginning week for that date == 01/03/04 (Thursday 1st March 2004) Hows does one go about achieving this? Regards -- Rizitsu ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Rizitsu's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=15840 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=314968 This formula will take a date in cell A1 and give the start of the wee in B1 * assumes that monday is the start of the week, so i...

I have opened an Excel file and I can't edit any cell
Please post any questions in the body of the message this is considered rude http://www.cpearson.com/excel/newposte.htm Are the sheets protected? -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom Tools > Protection > unprotect worksheet But you will need a password Cheers peterm "Elise0" wrote: > ...

How do I print labels from an Excel spreadsheet #2
My wife has a simple spreadsheet that contains the following columns: Artist Title Medium Price She wants to print individual labels for each art piece. How do we do this? Put the labels Artist, Title, Medium, and Price in row 1, each in a separate column. You can use edit/paste special, transpose to rearrange your data. Then use the file as the data source for mail merge in MS Word. In Word, select Tools/Mail Merge and follow the directions. Regards, Michael "Scott" wrote: > My wife has a simple spreadsheet that contains the following columns: > Artist > Title >...

return
Capability of the system to automatically change the status of the PO to change order, and add line items that have been returned. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.ms...

Trying to attach emails
I am able to attach emails to a new email within a folder I created (clicking on each mail I want to attach, and right click "forward as attachment"). I am trying to figure out how I can attach different emails from within different email folders to a new email. I am using Outlook Express 6. Thanks. Ask in an Outlook Express forum. This is an Microsoft Office Outlook forum. Outlook Express is family of Internet Explorer and Outlook of the Office family. Here is the link for the right forum http://communities.microsoft.com/newsgroups/default.asp?icp=InternetExplorer Good...

Pivot Chart Legend editing?
How can I edit the legend in a Pivot Chart in Excel 2007? Or, if thats not possible, can I edit the data titles in the values field? Ex: the field is titled Amount Awarded. In the Pivot Field List-Values it is "Sum of" or "Count of Amount Awarded". How can I edit out "Sum of" or "Count of" so it doesn't appear in the chart? On your pivot table, edit the data field heading, and change the name. Since "Amount Awarded" is already reserved as the name of the data, you'll have to cheat and make the name something like "A...