Retreiving hotmail with outlook

Does anyone knows how to fix this: When I receive an
email that is about 250K or more in my Hotmail Inbox I
cannot retreive it using Outlook. There is always an
error "contacting the server"
0
anonymous (74719)

Outlook and multiple hotmail accounts
Hi. I have my normal hotmail account and one i use for newsgroups etc. I have both accounts set up within outlook 2003 as well as a single POP account. Outlook seems to get confused with the hotmail accounts. Sometimes one account's folders appear beneath both accounts in the 'Mail Folders' panel. I have to restart outlook to fix this. And sometimes outlook reports 'incorrect password' for one account which is perhaps outlook using the password from the other account. Are these known issues? Does outlook support multiple html mail accounts? I am fully patched/s...

Outlook Error Notification
Hi, Would anyone know how to detect a email delivery failure programmatically? Thanks Yuen ...

how can I retreive unsaved word 2007 document
How can I retreive unsaved word 2007 document? If you didn't save it, there is nothing to retrieve. -- <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<> Graham Mayor - Word MVP My web site www.gmayor.com Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<> "Retreive Document" <Retreive Document@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:08A7A383-ABDC-41FD-9E1F-...

Ms Outlook #8
I have looked at using Outlook as my main mail system -- in lieu of using Outlook Express or Incredimail -- As this will give me the contact/meetings calender records open more -- However I find that although I can open and all appears to be in order and have recieved the Microsoft Bounce check -- I can only receive emails - I cannot send them out. They stay sitting in the outbox, and although the send/receive button appears to work to 100% the email does not leave the outbox. Any suggestions would be of great help. Thanks Graeme. ...

retreiving old emails, contact, etc
my computer crashed and outlook 2003 was reinstalled. will someone please offer help on how I can get my old emails and contacts? I really do not understand the process. software is costly -- barbaram http://forums.slipstick.com Answered daily. The file you need is your Personal Folders file (*.pst) It's where all the mail, calendar, contacts etc are stored. Take a look at these pages for info on Outlook data backup or transfer: http://www.slipstick.com/config/backup.htm http://www.howto-outlook.com/Howto/backupandrestore.htm http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/assis...

outlook bodyu is empty
when i recieve e-mail with attachments - the attachments disapear thanks ...

How do I correct the (0X800CCCF4) error in Outlook 2003
I use Outlook 2003 as my email program. When trying to download messages from my Hotmail Plus account I recieve the following error message continiously -"Task Hotmail: folder: Inbox:Downloading all items.'reported error (0X800CCCF4): An unknown error has occured.'" ...

Outlook client functionality turned off by CRM Outlook client
Since I have installed the new CRM 3.0 Outlook laptop client the following is happening in Outlook. I have my preferences in Outlook set up open the previous email when an email I am reading is deleted. (Tools->Options->Email Options) That way I can quickly go through my mail without returning to the Inbox screen after every email. Now after installing the CRM client this is not happening. I am returned to the Inbox after deleting the current email. My options are still set as before and I even tried to turn this feature off and back on but still it doesn't work. This is ...

Outlook for windows CE
Hi, I'm looking for outlook for Windows CE handheld PC's. When i make a windows ce build, I can only add the inbox to the build, but there seems nothing to be like a Calendar or contacts... I know that feature exists on PocketPC. Now pocketPC is build on Windows CE, and in Pocket PC there's a complete version of outlook(inbox, calendar, contacts, ...) Does anybody know if that exists for Windows CE too? Or should i go for 3rd party software? I already looked for that but didn't find something... Can anybody help please? I'm getting quite desperate about it... Thank you ve...

removing forwarded account from hotmail
ok, like a dunce, I went to the windows live website and added my primary email account to forward to my hotmail account, thinking that's the way i should do it, because i didn't see anyway to set up just my primary account from the website [cloud] version. then i realized i should have downloaded the windows live mail to my computer and setup the primary account there. i did that, but now i'm getting duplicate emails: to the primary i set up on the windows live mail, AND to the hotmail account which has the forwarding setup. problem is... I don't see any way to remo...

how do i export accounts in Outlook 2007 Pro. Plus?
back up the accounts for importing for potential repair or re-installation of office. ALBO_Jay Office Professional Plus is a VL version of Office. Contact the IT department of the Company,Educational Institution or the Armed Force for help on this issue Failing the above ,have all your documentation on your purchase of the Office Professional Plus including the VL number and the Home Use Program number from of the seller and the see the below for free telephone support Here you will find the Phone numbers and email addresses as to where and whom to contact about Office Enter...

Outlook 2003 error "The messaging interface has returned an unknown error if the problem persists restart outlook" #2
Hi, I am not able to perform actions like ReplyAll, Updating a task item.. on my outlook 2003, am getting the following error - The messaging interface has returned an unknown error if the problem persists restart outlook. Prior to this installtion i had outlook 2007 beta installed on my machine but I uninstalled it, actually during the uninstall process i had accidentally clicked the cancel button, later on i did the uninstallation from Control Panel. Then i tried installing outlook 2003 though the installation got executed smoothly but am not able to perform the above mentioned actions. Als...

Outlook distribution list
Is it possible to use Contacts from Outlook 2003 Distribution list in CRM Contacts when sending email from CRM? Can I import Distribution list from Outlook to CRM? Appreciate your help. Thanks, Jipson ------=_NextPart_0001_C5392A32 Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Hello, You can import contacts and leads into Microsoft CRM. To do this, you can click on Tools | Import | Contacts or Leads. You will have the option to import from Microsoft Outlook so you can pull your Contacts from there into Microsoft CRM. Thank you, Tami J. Lemar Microsoft Business Solution...

Outlook groupcalendar
We our proud to present the new version of Grouplook for Exchange. The solution for a groupcalendar in Outlook, but also your PDA, Outlook Webaccess, etc.... With our product you really don't have to install a form or software on the client, but the fully server-based add-on for Exchange gives you everything to view and edit (!) the agenda's in your company. The website (www.grouplook.nl) is at this moment only in dutch, but the demonsration is in English: See: http://www.grouplook.nl/Main/Demo/Intro%20film/Grouplook%20introduction%20film.aspx See you on our website! CTS-BV grouploo...

Customize Outlook Today does not work in Outlook 2000
For some reason when I click on Outlook Today and try to Customize the settings in Outlook 2000 the button simply blinks and nothing happens??? Is there a way around this? Has anyone experienced this in O2K? Is there any way to customize the Outlook Today screen easily if this is not possible? Thanks very much I have the same problem and have not been able to find a solution. If anyone has any help it would be appreciated. Thanks >-----Original Message----- >For some reason when I click on Outlook Today and try to >Customize the settings in Outlook 2000 the button simply &g...

Outlook 2000 Fax
I am running Windows 98 R2 with Office 2000 Professional My Outlook 2000 was working fine untill the other day. I use a cable modem and that works fine. My problem is faxing. I have a phone line connected and am using it just for faxing. It was working both for inbound and outbound. Now I cannot send a fax. According to the status window, it is trying to use my lan connection to send the fax. I have gone into Accounts and tried setting the Symantic Fax Starter to use the modem, but it does not stay set. How do I get my fax to work again. WinFax SE should appear as a LAN. What did you...

Sales for outlook appointment button
Hi The CRM appointment button does not work. When we click on it, there is no action. We uninstall sales for outlook and reinstall. For 1-2 days, CRM appointment button works. After 1-2 days, it does not work again. There is a patch named CRM1.2-KB892949-Client-ENU. I applied it. Before I installed this fix, I had to change language ID to 1033 thru regedit. But, CRM appointment does not work. I tried this fix to 3 more clients but it does not work. Is it a bug which has not been solved ? Rgds. Clear your Outlook Forms cache and the buttons will start working again..Have a look at the...

outlook won't open #5
My sister just installed Office 2002 and now when she tries to open Outlook, she gets a message that it won't open because of a firewall. She does not have a firewall installed. She gets the same message when she tries to open MSN Messenger. Is she using Windows XP built-in firewall? Is she behind a router? Does she have Zone Alarm installed? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the Swen virus, all e-mails sent to my actual account will be deleted w/out reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answe...

I can't create new messages on outlook
I've linked my aol account to my outlook, but it won't let me create new messages...help What happens when you try? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com Outlook Tips by email: dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net EMO - a weekly newsletter about Outlook and Exchange: EMO-NEWSLETTER-SUBSCRIBE-REQUEST@PEACH.EASE.LSOFT.COM You can access this newsgroup by visiting http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx or point your newsreader to msnews.micro...

Retreive document
I have overwritten & saved a document. Is there a way to get back the old ducument if it wasn't saved? Carolyn, Not that I am aware of but you should probably scroll a wee bit further down in the Microsoft interface to the Word newsgroup. -- Gina Whipp 2010 Microsoft MVP (Access) "I feel I have been denied critical, need to know, information!" - Tremors II http://www.regina-whipp.com/index_files/TipList.htm "Carolyn" <Carolyn@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1BA8FFA7-291B-45FB-90F1-E693DE1F7B53@microsoft.com... I h...

dianaszulc@hotmail.com
hola: cmoa andas todo bien alla y feliz pra pesaj pra tdos te lo mando un saludos y enviame un mail dianaszulc@hotmail.com y vos enviame a mi tu email @.ok? ...

Outlook Address Book #18
We have a specific folder on our network where we store contact info for our sales staff. I've right clicked on it, selected properties and then clicked to box that says to show the folder in the Outlook address book. Now somebody has moved the folder and I have an entry stranded in my Outlook Address Book. How can I remove this?? When I try to access it, An error says it has been moved or deleted and that I should see Outlook help to see how to remove it. It's not there. Thanks, Dale Post your Outlook version so someone can answer you. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Dale...

Help: I want to create an Outlook 2002 backup BATch file
I want to create a batch file I can use to copy all the critical files in Outlook 2002 so that, if I have to reinstall MSO 2002, I can just copy the file off a CD, make them writable, and proceed as if nothing ever happened. I know I have to copy off the PST file, but what other files will I need to copy to be sure I get my address book, contacts, preferences, blocked addresses and etc? Is there a good program that can do this for me, AND which will allow me to select what I want to restore? I looked at ABF Backup - it seems to backup ok, but it seems to resoter everythin or nothing - you c...

Outlook Mobile Access #6
I am setting up OMA on my Exchange 2003 server and need to know what Cingulars SMTP Domain name would be to put into the new mobile carrier. Does anyone know this as I have had trouble finding this information. "Shawn" <Shawn@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I am setting up OMA on my Exchange 2003 server and need to know what >Cingulars SMTP Domain name would be to put into the new mobile carrier. Does >anyone know this as I have had trouble finding this information. The carrier can't tell you the domain name? I'm looking at my phone and the SMS domai...

MSCRM Outlook client Crashing Outlook
We are trying to work through some problems with the Outlook Client. We have a suspicion that there is an incompatibility with the outlook plugin for GoToMeeting. Has anyone noticed issues like this. In outlook tool bar --> CRM menu --> local Data, nothing happens on that computer. Any Suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks, Tony We have seen issues where some addins cause problems with the MSCRM Addin. The fix, normally is to remove the addin in question and see if the MSCRM addin works after a restart. -- Arne Marquez Microsoft Dynamics CRM This posting is provided &qu...