repititive e-mails

Outlook 2002 in Office XP

When sending, the mail does not leave the outbox and sends
over and over again, never making it to the sent items
folder.  The recipients are getting it multiple times.
How to fix?

0
anonymous (74717)

mail signature disappear after windows update
Hi we have 115 PCs - XP with office 2003 joined to windows 2003 domain. The problem is: the e-mail signature disappears from some PCs after thoes users accept & install the Updates that they receive from WSUS. After update, they have to go back to Tools --> options --> Mail format and select the signature instead of NON. All the 115 have the same Group policy. I didn't find anything related to this issue on the internet. The funny thing is that only Managers reported about this issue although all the users use the same signature template. Regards,, ...

cannot send e-mail #6
Why can't I send e-mail. Recieving this error message: The message could not be sent because one of the recipients was rejected by the server. The rejected e-mail address was 'my e-mail.com'. Subject 'Re: Fwd: FW: Fw: Fw: PLEEEEEEASE READ!!!! it was on the news! asap', Account: 'mail.peoplepc.com', Server: 'smtp.peoplepc.com', Protocol: SMTP, Server Response: '550 relaying to <josjerjac@peoplepc.com> prohibited by administrator', Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Server Error: 550, Error Number: 0x800CCC79. Please help. "ChrisM"...

Unable to send e-mails, but can receive e-mail.
I have re-installed Windows Outlook 2000 but now I can not receive e-mails. My network configuration is correct. My IP address and server are correctly labeled, but I still can not receive e-mail. Everyone on the server are not having any problems. What should I do? Hi - which is it you're having a problem with? Your subject line & message content are contradictory... Are you connecting to an Exchange server? What kind of mail account are you having problems with? What errors do you get? GJimenez wrote: > I have re-installed Windows Outlook 2000 but now I can not > receive...

Mail receiveing but not sending
Since setting up my mail to use SMTP instead of pop3 I can recieve mail fine but when I send mail it goes but doesn't turn up at the other end! I used the ICW in sbs 2003 to configure it. I've checked the queues on the exchange server but there all empty. My exchange Small Business SMTP connector Properties are set to forward all mail through a smart host. currently smtp.ozemail.com.au!! Not sure why this is happening! Any help would be appreciated! Thanks Any help from SBS newsgroup? John wrote: > Since setting up my mail to use SMTP instead of pop3 I can > recie...

Incoming mail server changes to "localhost" after windows is restarting
hi... this is the problem i am facing...can anyone help me "Incoming mail server changes to "localhost" after windows is restarting" pls reply in vijai@fourdtech.co.in" Thanks & Regards Vijay The most likely reason is that you have an antivirus solution installed that can scan e-mail as it is downloaded. You would need to disable the scanning of e-mail to get what you describe to stop. "vijai@fourdtech.co.in" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:146d01c4a20a$b5ca8e60$a301280a@phx.gbl... > hi... > > this is ...

Replicate mail boxes?
is it possable to replicate mail boxes? I would like to do this while we migrate fully over to our new server? What are you trying to accomplish? replicate Stores? At byte and block levels using 3rd party products like NSI, or from storage vendors like NetApp (SnapMirror) and EMC. Exchange 12 is reported to have log shipping. -- Bharat Suneja MCSE, MCT www.zenprise.com blog: www.suneja.com/blog ----------------------------------------- "Josh" <Jsawyer@insightbb.com> wrote in message news:e$ZlNv66FHA.4076@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > is it possable to replicate mail...

e-mail #17
Microsoft Outlook does not respond to making it my default for e-mail. I have checked all that I know how to. It is checked as my default under "Other" Tab but it continues to send my e-mail to Outlook Express. Why? What am I doing wrong? Orville Cruea <ocruea@columbus.rr.com> wrote: > Microsoft Outlook does not respond to making it my > default for e-mail. I have checked all that I know how > to. It is checked as my default under "Other" Tab but it > continues to send my e-mail to Outlook Express. Why? What > am I doing wrong? What you are doi...

mails are not going out side of my domain
hi , i have an exchange 2003 (sp1) with windows server 2003(sp1) i have an smtp filter for exchange which filters the mails coming in my exchange server , the scenario is like that , first i have an router then pix firewall and then smtp filter then my exchange comes ,he domain controller and exchnage are on same machine. today i am getting a problem is that the mails from hotmail and yahoo are coming to my exchange but the mails from my exchange are not going outside ,the error i am getting is given below. "Your message with Subject: hi test mail could not be delivered to the fo...

roadwarrior + principal + multigig e-mail + psts = ???
hi all, here's the deal. we have a principal who travels all the time. she gets an insane amount of legit e-mail with small to large attachments (we cap it at 15 MB, 5 MB is fairly common). her mailbox is capped at 700 MB. this is not enough. we have to archive for her every other month. she has almost 2GBs of PST archives on the network. she wants to have access to them all the time. so we have set up offline files to sync the pst folder. ick. sometimes she'll actually edit the psts on the road and when she gets back she's asked to choose between the network version and her loca...

repititive e-mails
Outlook 2002 in Office XP When sending, the mail does not leave the outbox and sends over and over again, never making it to the sent items folder. The recipients are getting it multiple times. How to fix? ...

multiple e-mails
Usin' Outlook or Outlook Express, for some reason I keep gettin' repeat emails. Somebody can send me one and I get the same message two or three times! What can I do, if anything, to cure this problem? Anybody had the same problem? Please don't tell me I'm the only one that has had this problem... Rayce texican@coastaccess.com ...

Safe sendershould not go to junk mail
Hi, I have an web application sends email, I found outlook 2003 puts the emails to the junk mail folder if multiple emails were sent within a short period of time, about 1 minute. The initial one was ok went to inbox, while the followings went to junk mail. but if the gap between multiple emails sent time was longer, the problem went away. (each one went to inbox). This only happened for outlook 2003, not for outlook xp. The sender address is in the global address list, with the same domain with all my users. (so I think it qualified as safe sender.) Question: How can I turn off this filt...

E-Mail Storage
Will someone take the time to tell me where deleted e-mails are stored on my computer? I am using Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 with Windows Vista 32 bit. Thanks for your help. Gene L. "Gene L." <Camelotscc@tampabay.rr.com> wrote in message news:219959B4-7925-40CE-888F-3752A79A3822@microsoft.com... > > Will someone take the time to tell me where deleted e-mails are stored on > my computer? I am using Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 with Windows Vista > 32 bit. Thanks for your help. > Gene L. OK, here is how I find mine: From Explorer find the...

Mail delay between Exc 2003 and Outlook XP
I have an issue with a delay in mail response between Outlook XP Exchange 2003. I just started a new job and have discovered that there are no storage limits set on any mailboxes. So there are several mailboxes in the 3 to 6 GB range. 1 complaint is that when a user views an email (via preview pane) it sits there - sometimes taking a minute to show up. One user is mainly complaining about this and has a mailbox that is 5.5 GB. I would naturally attribute this issue to the size of mailbox but it does not occur for other users with very large mailboxes. My questions are? Is there a realis...

"Program trying to access e-mail addresses" msg
Hi. I recently installed SP3 on my computer, and now I get an odd message when I open emails. A box pops up that says, "A program is trying to access e-mail addresses you have stored in Outlook. Do you want to allow this? If this is unexpected, it may be a virus and you should choose 'No'." My virus scan turned up nothing, and the "detect & repair" function of Outlook did not change this. Anyone have any idea what's going on? Thanks! Same here. After "yes" or "no" outlook stop responding. Curious to find an answer! Mel &...

Collecting E-mail Addresses from E-mail Messages
I am using Microsoft Vista Home Premium and Office 2003. Is there a way to get Outlook to collect all the e-mail addresses that I have sent to and received from and put them in one handy list to be organized? yekke wrote: > I am using Microsoft Vista Home Premium and Office 2003. Is there a way to > get Outlook to collect all the e-mail addresses that I have sent to and > received from and put them in one handy list to be organized? Starting to make your holiday card mailing list? Unless you have saved a copy of every e-mail that you have received (or, at least, th...

Duplicate E-Mail #4

5436 084-B182 FW: Error on e-mail
I' m getting this kind of error 5436 084-B182 FW: Error on e-mail Bummer. --=81 Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. =20 After furious head scratching, Agustin asked: | I' m getting this kind of error |=20 | 5436 084-B182 FW: Error on e-mail ...

restrict outside e-mail
We are planning on implementing exchange in the next few months, we'd like to give every employee e-mail but would like to restrict some of the lower-level employees to only allow internal e-mail, is there anyway to do this? If it matters we are currently planning on allowing only mapi and rpc over http connections Thanks Matthew Loraditch see these: http://www.neweb.co.il/msce/Res_Send_Mail.htm http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;279813 "Matthew Loraditch" <mloradites AT yahoo DOT com> wrote in message news:OmpBayeGFHA.1172@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl...

deleted e-mail #2
In order to restore a crashed computer, I had to delete all files. Now I can't find any of the e-mails that were saved in my Outlook Express. In addition the outlook express won't start up. The error message states that it may be incorrectly installed. Please advise Try posting this in an Outlook Express news group - this is not one of them. Outlook is a part of Microsoft Office and is what this group supports. Outlook Express is a part of Internet Explorer and has its own news groups. You can also find some good Outlook Express information here: http://insideoe.tomsterdam.com ...

"clear categories on mail" rule
I have deleted this rule by mistake, how to restore it? Create the rule yourself: After receiving a message, which is assigned to any category, remove the category. -- Best regards Michael Bauer - MVP Outlook Manage and share your categories: <http://www.vboffice.net/product.html?pub=6&lang=en> Am Thu, 25 Feb 2010 17:12:06 -0800 schrieb Vic: > I have deleted this rule by mistake, how to restore it? ...

Tracing e-mail back to its source on a LAN
I am running Exchange Server 2003 on a small LAN. I have reason to believe that a virus has infected something on the LAN and is sending outbound e-mails. I have scanned each system and cannot find a problem but our volume of outbound email is much higher than it should be. I want to setup logging so I can track all of the outbound e- mails to their source and hopefully find the computer that is infected. I do not have much experience with Exch Server 2003. Could someone point me to a good beginners article or howto that will show me how to setup logging so I can trace the source...

Sending mail from other exchange mailbox
Hello was wondering if someone could help me out. I am running exchange 5.5 with outlook 2002 clients we have a situation where we created an additional email box for someone on the exchange server. Set it up so that outlook will open the additioal email box when starting. but when the person replys to an email that was recieved in the alternate email box the return address is his main email address. I was wondering if anyone knew a way to have it reply with the correct email address. he will have to expose the "From:" field in his Outlook profile, and manually select the a...

e-mail
I'm having problems setting up my vista e-mail account. I'm confused. My husband just installed verizon fios as our internet provider. I don't know what he did, although he has a user ID and a passcode. I don't know if I should use his user name and password, or can I use my own. If I can set up my own, how do I find my POP3 and server? Your email account provider has that information. To access your Live account using windows Mail, you have to access their POP3 server. The required settings are here... http://mailcall.spaces.live.com/Blog/cns!CC9301187A5...

Direct Mail
Is there a way to print a POSTNET barcode on a Publisher document? More specificly, I'm mail merging an address list to a publisher document, and want to add a barcode to each page. Is there a way to do this (you can do it in Word...) Thanks After managing to set up OE-QuoteFix on his new PC, Ed reads a message from AlphrettaRealtor <AlpharettaRealtor@hotmail.com>... > Is there a way to print a POSTNET barcode on a Publisher > document? More specificly, I'm mail merging an address > list to a publisher document, and want to add a barcode > to each page. Is t...