Reoove items from "My Calendar"

Hello,

In Outlook 2003 it was easy to customize which calendars appear in "My
Calendars" If different .pst files are open then also multiple calendars are
present in the "My Calendars" pane. A right mouse click and "Remove from my
Calendars" removes a calendar from this pane... easy. Unfortunately with
Outlook 2007 this menu item is not available and I cannot find another
workaround how to remove unnecessary calendars from that pane. Has anyone a
solution for this? I have searched in Outlook help, but I cannot find the
solution. There's a right click "Delete" which might eventually replace the
former "Remove...", bit it is is greyed out.

Thanks for your help,
Perry

My Calendars
Hey... would love to get rid of "My Calendars" in Calendars Navigation Pane so I can see more months of the year. How do I do this if at all. ...

I am unable to create new appointments in my calendar, why!?
Trying to create new appointments in my calendar, but it does nothing. I have tried it several different ways, using file, new, appointment also going to the calendar and highlighting a time and right click to select new appointment and nothing happens. I am able to create appointments in other calendars that I have permission to, it is just my own calendar. Also cannot open existing appointments. Try resetting the view. http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/resetview.htm -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchang...

How can I get my calendar back in view along with inbox view?
I no longer have my calendar displayed on the right side of my Inbox and can't figure out how to get it back. My view has always consisted of Mail Folders on the left, Mail messages in the middle and Calendar and Tasks on the right column. Please help. Thanks. From the main Outlook window, try View | To-Do Bar | Normal. -- Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook 2007 Programming: Jumpstart for Power Users and Administrators http://www.outlookcode.com/article.aspx?id=54 "restless44" wrote: > I no longer have my calendar display...

crm calendar vs my calendar
Hello, How can I have my crm appointments goto my regular outlook exchange calendar? Is this possible? CRM 1.2. Thanks. Jake Unfortunatly this only works via the Sales for Outlook Client. When you use the Go Offline buttone, it synchronises all your contacts and appointments to your Outlook calendar (and thus also into Exchange) Regards, -- Erik van Hoof CWR Mobility Check our weblog at: http://www.cwrmobility.com/weblog "Jake Smythe" <rondican@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:OuMhDq3%23FHA.828@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > Hello, > > How can I have ...

How do I view my calendar by a label I've created?
I would like to assign label colors to items in my calendars (for home use) and then be able to view my monthly calendar by one label at a time as I choose. Is there anyway to do this? I have gone through all the help menus and can't find anything. I found instructions on how to create a filtered view, but under the instructions, I have no "Add Filtered View" as one of my options. Any suggestions? View | (Arrange By) | Current View | Customize Current VIew | Filter --=20 Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.turtlefloc...

how do i un-publish my calendar? the pop up is annoying
how do i un-publish my calendar? the pop up is annoying ...

Saving MY Calendar into "Publication-Calendar"
My problem is that I have to make a certain type of calendar in every month. It would save lots of time forme if I could find a way that I could save my "calendar setting" and also be able to apply the new month's settings. There is any way that I could save my "home-made" calendar into "Publications-Calendar" and call it up just like the other calendars? Thanks. If you have repeating items you just use the Merge for those items every month. -- "If you don't know where you are going, any road will take you there!" I do not understand ho...

Saving the information on my calendar
I notice that my Outlook calendar is gone after a couple of months. How do I save that information??? "Nany" <Nany@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:617C4AC2-4668-41C8-9BC1-54CB5D08330C@microsoft.com... >I notice that my Outlook calendar is gone after a couple of months. How do I > save that information??? Make sure you disable autoarchive on the Calendar folder and if you sync with a handheld, like a Blackberry, configure it to keep all past events forever. Otherwise, it will delete the older calendar entries when you sync. -- Brian T...

how can I Import my calendar from lotus notes to outlook
Is there a way to import my calendar from lotus notes into outllook '03? ...

Opening another user's appointment copies appt into my Calendar
I frequently open other users' appointments when viewing their calendars. However, upon opening the item, a copy of the appointment then appears in my personal calendar. Does anyone know why this is happening and how to make it stop? Thanks. ...

My Calendars #2
Hey... how do I show bolded dates for days with items for every month in my Calendar, not just the past 3 months? Outlook only shows bold items for a few months into the past (I thought it was 2, but...) and about 10 months into the future. -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Messages sent to my e-mail address will NOT be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread. *** In news:3D73370A-AEBC-4A35-A3D4-8350619F3B95@microsoft.com, RRob C wrote: > Hey... how do I show bolded dates for days with items for every month > in my Calendar, not just the p...

I keep getting content protection enabled on my calendar. help.
When I enter an appointment in my calendar it changes to "content protection enabled" and I can no longer read the appointment. How do it stop this? ...

How do I add additional color labels to my calendar in outlook?
Hello, the default number of color labels available in outlook are not enough for what I need to do. How do I add additional color labels to my outlook calendar? Labels are limited to what is included. You can't add more. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net EMO - a weekly newsletter about Outlook and Exchange: mailto:EMO-NEWSLETTER-SUBSCRIBE-REQUEST@PEACH.EASE.LSOFT.COM Poll: What...

my calendar will not sync with my blackberry--all other apps do
All the other applications of outlook sync, but the calendar does not. Are you using BES or the Desktop Manager to sync? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net EMO - a weekly newsletter about Outlook and Exchange: mailto:EMO-NEWSLETTER-SUBSCRIBE-REQUEST@PEACH.EASE.LSOFT.COM Let's Really Fix Outlook 2010 http://forums.slipstick.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34 "Brian" <Brian@discussions.microsoft....

Why are my calendar entries deleting automatically after 6 mos.
I noticed that the appointments in my calendar are disappearing from my calendar after 6 mos. How can I stop this from happening? It's caused by either your Auto Archive settings or your PDA settings. Marbeck wrote: > I noticed that the appointments in my calendar are disappearing from my > calendar after 6 mos. How can I stop this from happening? Are you syncing with a PDA or smartphone? That is the typical cause... otherwise, check your autoarchive settings - tools, options, other, autoarchive and also on the folder properties. See http://www.slipstick.com/tutor...

Outlook, My Calendar
In Outlook My Calendar what does the number in parenthesis next to the Calendar mean? It means there are unread items in the calendar. Probably from an appointment you imported from the Internet. To find out which one it is, you can switch to the All Appointments view. For details see; http://www.msoutlook.info/question/229 -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] Coauthor, Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.howto-outlook.com/ Outlook FAQ, HowTo, Downloads, Add-Ins and more http://www.msoutlook.info/ Real World Questions, Real World Answers ----- "aw...

Publish My Calendar
I have published my calendar to through Outlook 2007 and am sharing it with others. Starting this morning I am receiving the following error message - "The upload of "Calendar" failed. The next upload attempt occurs with the next send/receive. There was a problem uploading the file to the server." This error has been happening over and over all day. What suggestions do you have? Thanks. something is wrong with the server - give it a day or two. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Sol...

Accidently closed my calendar
I accidently closed my calendar that was along side of my Outlook mail window. Can't seem to find where to put it back, any help would be appreciated. Thanks, B.B. View | To-Do Bar? -- -Ben- Ben M. Schorr, MVP Roland Schorr & Tower http://www.rolandschorr.com http://www.officeforlawyers.com/outlook.htm Author: The Lawyer's Guide to Microsoft Outlook 2007: http://tinyurl.com/ol4law-amazon "B.B." <BB@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7D97CE42-9E42-4033-9AD7-76ACA89F5FA4@microsoft.com... > I accidently closed my calendar th...

Why does my calendar delete appointments after 6 months?
My outlook calendar seems to delete any items from the past after 6 months? How do I stop it doing this. I'm sure this didn't happen before I had my Blackberry. I don't use an Exchange Server. Can anyone help? "Bunny" <Bunny@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:EE637247-B076-436A-8418-9583F8A25EE0@microsoft.com... > My outlook calendar seems to delete any items from the past after 6 months? > How do I stop it doing this. I'm sure this didn't happen before I had my > Blackberry. I don't use an Exchange Server. Can ...

how do I add standard holidays to my calendars in Publisher 2007
Manually. If you use a text box to insert the holiday you can copy/paste the information from year to year. I have an example on my web site. Look in the left pane: http://msauer.mvps.org/publisher_projects2.htm -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "dotomuchmom" <dotomuchmom@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B4FE080F-93E1-47CA-BB3A-8CD34BDA7AB6@microsoft.com... > ...

I am being changed into the organizer of all meetings on my calendar- HELP
Help! I am inexplicably being changed into the organizer of all meetings on my calendar. So when someone updates or changes their meeting, I can't accept change. I think it may have something to do with my Palm treo 650 syncing, but how do I stop it, and can I change meetings back anyway? thanks ...

Lost my calendar don't think there's a backup
About 90 days ago my Blackberry had been having issues recognizing standing/old calendar entries. Only new entries would show up on the home page. To see the old entries I would have to actually go into the Calendar. Then about a month ago, every time I'd go to my calendar it would take a good 3-5 mins to show. Anyway, I sync today for the first time (via PocketMac) since this problem began occurring (only new entries showing on the home page) and it's apparent that the Blackberry overwrote every calendar entry on my desktop except for the new entries that were on my black...

How do I copy my calendar from Exchange to another?
Hi, My department is becoming a company of its own so we're getting our own Exchange Server 2003. We're currently on our parent company's Exchange 2000 machine. Once our own Exchange 2003 server is up and running, how do I copy my calendar to the new machine? Thanks, Sam "Sam" <sam@globalwebcentral.com> wrote in news:OqAjOpW2DHA.1740 @TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl: > Once our own Exchange 2003 server is up and running, how do I copy my > calendar to the new machine? One calendar? Export it to a pst file and import it into your new mailbox. Multiple calendars...

calendar folder isn't my calendar?
of course this stuff always happens right before vacation..... i glanced at my computer and noticed that my calendar was blank - all the calendar items were in the deleted items folder. when I went to move them back (no idea why they moved there) I get a message stating that my alarm notification won't work because the item is not in my calendar or tasks folder. but it's the only calendar folder I have. Outlook 2002, XP Pro, syncing with IPAQ (calendar intact on IPAQ). tried to run a detect and repair right now, but for some reason it couldn't find the right file on the cd????? ...

Outlook 2007
I want to delete a meeting. I created and originated the Meeting Request. I wwant to remove it from my Calendar, without sending a notification or deleting the meeting from the other attendees calendars. How do I do so? What happens when you hit delete? Did you try moving it to the deleted folder? Note that if you do delete it without sending notification, you'll never be able to cancel the appointment, should it become necessary. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstic...