Reoove items from "My Calendar"

Hello,

In Outlook 2003 it was easy to customize which calendars appear in "My
Calendars" If different .pst files are open then also multiple calendars are
present in the "My Calendars" pane. A right mouse click and "Remove from my
Calendars" removes a calendar from this pane... easy. Unfortunately with
Outlook 2007 this menu item is not available and I cannot find another
workaround how to remove unnecessary calendars from that pane. Has anyone a
solution for this? I have searched in Outlook help, but I cannot find the
solution. There's a right click "Delete" which might eventually replace the
former "Remove...", bit it is is greyed out.

Thanks for your help,
Perry

Reoove items from "My Calendar"
Hello, In Outlook 2003 it was easy to customize which calendars appear in "My Calendars" If different .pst files are open then also multiple calendars are present in the "My Calendars" pane. A right mouse click and "Remove from my Calendars" removes a calendar from this pane... easy. Unfortunately with Outlook 2007 this menu item is not available and I cannot find another workaround how to remove unnecessary calendars from that pane. Has anyone a solution for this? I have searched in Outlook help, but I cannot find the solution. There's a right click "De...

How to directly transfer emails to my calendar
Hello all I want to setup one of my e-mail account to directly post any emails I get to my calendar. e.g. I get an email at 4:09pm on a Tuesday...It will post that e-mail directly to my Calendar on that Tuesday at 4.09pm. Is this possible? Thank you in advance In news:1156798946.996669.146780@h48g2000cwc.googlegroups.com, erick-flores <chunkyflores@hotmail.com> typed: > Hello all > > I want to setup one of my e-mail account to directly post any emails I > get to my calendar. e.g. I get an email at 4:09pm on a Tuesday...It > will post that e-mail directly to my Calendar...

Saving the information on my calendar
I notice that my Outlook calendar is gone after a couple of months. How do I save that information??? "Nany" <Nany@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:617C4AC2-4668-41C8-9BC1-54CB5D08330C@microsoft.com... >I notice that my Outlook calendar is gone after a couple of months. How do I > save that information??? Make sure you disable autoarchive on the Calendar folder and if you sync with a handheld, like a Blackberry, configure it to keep all past events forever. Otherwise, it will delete the older calendar entries when you sync. -- Brian T...

Why am I getting duplicate categories on my calendar?
Subject Location Start End Recurrence Pattern Categories Brian's Birthday Wed 9/21/2011 12:00 AM Thu 9/22/2011 12:00 AM Birthdays, Birthday How was the appointment created? Do you have two categories, one for Birthday and one for Bithdays ? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net EMO - a weekly newsletter about Outlook and Exchange: mailto:EMO-NEWSLETTER-SUBSCRIBE-REQUEST@PEA...

How do I print my calendar without private appointments?
I'm trying to print a calendar and hide my private appointments. I also don't want the word private appointments to be on my calendar too. I still want to keep my private appointments on my computer system, just not on the printed copy. I saw this question posted in 2006 and Sue Mosher's answer was to filter a view in Outlook so that private appointments wouldn't print. How do you filter a view in Outlook 2003? R-click in the calendar, pick Customize Current View, Filter...... paigehcm wrote: > I'm trying to print a calendar and hide my private ...

All my Calendar items have dissappeared
Hello All, I use outlook 2002 on windows xp home and noticed this morning that all of my calendar is erased for some reason. Not sure what caused this. Could it be the new year? I haven't loaded any new software or done anything unusual so I am not sure what happened. shezageek wrote: > Hello All, > > I use outlook 2002 on windows xp home and noticed this morning that > all of my calendar is erased for some reason. Not sure what caused > this. Could it be the new year? I haven't loaded any new software or > done anything unusual so I am not sure what happened....

crm calendar vs my calendar
Hello, How can I have my crm appointments goto my regular outlook exchange calendar? Is this possible? CRM 1.2. Thanks. Jake Unfortunatly this only works via the Sales for Outlook Client. When you use the Go Offline buttone, it synchronises all your contacts and appointments to your Outlook calendar (and thus also into Exchange) Regards, -- Erik van Hoof CWR Mobility Check our weblog at: http://www.cwrmobility.com/weblog "Jake Smythe" <rondican@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:OuMhDq3%23FHA.828@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > Hello, > > How can I have ...

all of my calendars items
I just transfered my outlook data files to a new hard drive with new install of office 2007. Have Blackberry desktop too. All of my calander items older than 2 weeks are now gone. The archive folder only has future items. any ideas? what is the 'keep for' setting on the blackberry? see http://www.slipstick.com/calendar/missing_appt.asp -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net EMO - ...

Outlook, My Calendar
In Outlook My Calendar what does the number in parenthesis next to the Calendar mean? It means there are unread items in the calendar. Probably from an appointment you imported from the Internet. To find out which one it is, you can switch to the All Appointments view. For details see; http://www.msoutlook.info/question/229 -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] Coauthor, Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.howto-outlook.com/ Outlook FAQ, HowTo, Downloads, Add-Ins and more http://www.msoutlook.info/ Real World Questions, Real World Answers ----- "aw...

How Do I Make My Calendar seen on my 3 network computers?
I would like to have the calendar I create on my desktop to be seen as well on my laptop and vice versa. They are connected wirelessly through a router. Also, can I make changes on one and have it change on the other? Thank you so much. unless you have outlook 2007, the easiest way is one of the utilities here: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/share.htm -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook 2007: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/ol2007/ Outlook Tips by email: dailytips-...

How do I get rid of GMT on my calendar. It list my appointments 8.
I have selected the Pacific Zone for my calenday. However, when I have a reminder pop up for a meeting at 9:00 a.m., it shows me the scheduled time as 4:00 p.m. GMT. I don't currently work with Greenwich Mean Time and would like to have it deleted from my reminders. IS your system clock set to GMT or Pacific? If it is GMT then change it to Pacific. "Lost in Time" <Lost in Time@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CBA90953-169F-4C07-8C08-9FA135A5C49F@microsoft.com... >I have selected the Pacific Zone for my calenday. However, when I have a > reminde...

How do I view my calendar by a label I've created?
I would like to assign label colors to items in my calendars (for home use) and then be able to view my monthly calendar by one label at a time as I choose. Is there anyway to do this? I have gone through all the help menus and can't find anything. I found instructions on how to create a filtered view, but under the instructions, I have no "Add Filtered View" as one of my options. Any suggestions? View | (Arrange By) | Current View | Customize Current VIew | Filter --=20 Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.turtlefloc...

Clock on my calendar
I was adjusting my computer's time to the appropriate zone, when the face of a clock appeared all over my calendar. How do I eliminate these? Thanks. It means that when you changed the time zone, all of your all-day events were changed to events that span two days in the new time zone. This is a limitation of Outlook and the workaround is listed at http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=197480. -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Messages sent to my e-mail address will NOT be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread. *** "Jennifer"...

Why are my calendar entries deleting automatically after 6 mos.
I noticed that the appointments in my calendar are disappearing from my calendar after 6 mos. How can I stop this from happening? It's caused by either your Auto Archive settings or your PDA settings. Marbeck wrote: > I noticed that the appointments in my calendar are disappearing from my > calendar after 6 mos. How can I stop this from happening? Are you syncing with a PDA or smartphone? That is the typical cause... otherwise, check your autoarchive settings - tools, options, other, autoarchive and also on the folder properties. See http://www.slipstick.com/tutor...

calendar folder isn't my calendar? #3
of course this stuff always happens right before vacation..... i glanced at my computer and noticed that my calendar was blank - all the calendar items were in the deleted items folder. when I went to move them back (no idea why they moved there) I get a message stating that my alarm notification won't work because the item is not in my calendar or tasks folder. but it's the only calendar folder I have. Outlook 2002, XP Pro, syncing with IPAQ (calendar intact on IPAQ). ran a detect and repair but calendar still doesn't appear to be a "calendar" checked the properties b...

How do I keep a contact's birthday from appearing on my calendar?
Every time I edit something on a contact, his birthday will appear on my calendar (even if I already have that person's birthday on my calendar). So I am ending up with duplicates of the birthdays. I am using Outlook 2003 on XP. Don't put the birthday in the birthday field or delete all the birthdays from the calendar and let them be recreated. If the link is broken between the birthday and the contact it will create a new birthday event the next time its edited. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange S...

Multiplying My Calendars
I have 10 "resource" users set up, and I have AutoAcceptAgent configured for all of them. Now I need to connect to each user using Outlook and share the calendar, so other users can see what is scheduled, not just that something is scheduled. To do that I have created a second profile in Outlook called Resources, and I have been connecting to a Resource, setting up the calendar, then changing the User in that Profile and doing it again. And here is where the weirdness starts. With each change in User, I get another item under My Calendars, just called Calendar, and when I selec...

Adding a Public calendar to "My Calendars"
I cannot seem to get an Exchange Public Calendar folder to show up under the "My Calendars" section. I did right-click on the public folder and add it to the favorites, no luck. I even ran the the following: outlook.exe /cleanviews and outlook.exe /resetnavpane No luck. Please help! Thanks. "Starabilias" <me@mymail.com> wrote in message news:e0go3J6MJHA.1204@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > I cannot seem to get an Exchange Public Calendar folder to show up under > the "My Calendars" section. I did right-click on the public folder and add >...

calendar folder isn't my calendar? #2
of course this stuff always happens right before vacation..... i glanced at my computer and noticed that my calendar was blank - all the calendar items were in the deleted items folder. when I went to move them back (no idea why they moved there) I get a message stating that my alarm notification won't work because the item is not in my calendar or tasks folder. but it's the only calendar folder I have. Outlook 2002, XP Pro, syncing with IPAQ (calendar intact on IPAQ). ran a detect and repair but calendar still doesn't appear to be a "calendar" checked the properties b...

Exmerge lost my calendar items
When I export from Recovery Storage Group, all of my calendar items are gone. If I merge or copy back to original store, they are there. Anyone have any ideas as to why they disappear during an export to .pst? Thanks for your help, Jeff. ...

Lost my calendar don't think there's a backup
About 90 days ago my Blackberry had been having issues recognizing standing/old calendar entries. Only new entries would show up on the home page. To see the old entries I would have to actually go into the Calendar. Then about a month ago, every time I'd go to my calendar it would take a good 3-5 mins to show. Anyway, I sync today for the first time (via PocketMac) since this problem began occurring (only new entries showing on the home page) and it's apparent that the Blackberry overwrote every calendar entry on my desktop except for the new entries that were on my black...

email my calendar
Is there any way I can send my daily/weekly calendar with details to my friends other than post my calendar on the net? Thanks for help! LJ Try one of the solutions on this page: http://www.slipstick.com/addins/calendar.htm#print I personally like the MyOutlookCalendar for its configuration options. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, L.J. asked: | I...

Is there any way I can get alerts from my calendar on Publisher
Trying to find a way to get alerts onto my desktop from the publisher calendar ...

How do I add holidays to my calendar in Publisher?
I am making a calendar in Publisher and the holidays did not automatically fill in when the dates did. Is there any way I can make a calendar with holidays included? Inserting holidays is a manual operation in Publisher. I have a no frill calendar on my web site. The calendar is on the Master Page and the holidays are on the publication page. There is a URL for other holidays that you may celebrate. http://msauer.mvps.org/publisher_projects2.htm -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Heather" <Heather@disc...

Can "other calendar's" appointments auto populate in my calendar?
We have an office calendar and I want to know if there is a way to auto populate my calendar with the appointments from our office calendar. No, not without writing some code to do it. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net EMO - a weekly newsletter about Outlook and Exchange: mailto:EMO-NEWSLETTER-SUBSCRIBE-REQUEST@PEACH.EASE.LSOFT.COM How many email accounts are in your main Outlook profi...