Renotify attendees that did not reply to schedule request

Is there a way in Outlook2000 (Exchange 2000) to notify the people that are
scheduled to attend a meeting that have not replied to a meeting request
(calendar schedule request)?
Example, I send out a meeting request through the calender to 10 people.  7
Accept and I have 3 that show "None", is there a way when I open that
scheduled event and look at the tracking tab and have some option to send a
notification (email) to the 3 attendees that did not reply?  without sending
to ALL 10 that are in the scheduled meeting?
Thanks
0
Wtdrisco (1)

Not currently.

--�
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

After furious head scratching, Wtdrisco asked:

| Is there a way in Outlook2000 (Exchange 2000) to notify the people
| that are scheduled to attend a meeting that have not replied to a
| meeting request (calendar schedule request)?
| Example, I send out a meeting request through the calender to 10
| people.  7 Accept and I have 3 that show "None", is there a way when
| I open that scheduled event and look at the tracking tab and have
| some option to send a notification (email) to the 3 attendees that
| did not reply?  without sending to ALL 10 that are in the scheduled
| meeting?
| Thanks

0
MillyS9060 (3207)

Currency rates for portfolio and reports !!!2nd REQUEST!!!
Where can I manually enter historical currency rates? The rates automatically donwloaded by Money do not archive historical rates. Therefor, every time you generate a report or a portfolio position the values do not match since the software uses the last rate and not the historical rate. This is my 2nd request for information, I have Money 2004 Deluxe and I donwloaded the trial edition of 2006 without any success for an answer. Money does not support historical rates, so this isn't possible.. -- Glyn Simpson, Microsoft MVP - Money http://money.mvps.org Check http://money.mvps.org...

Formula Guidance Requested
Folks, I'm baffled as to which formulas to use to perform these calculations: I have a sheet with three columns: A = Customer Number B = Number of Users C = Total Monthly Fee There are 700+ rows of data. The values in A will range from 1-500. I've created a table on another sheet that segments the above data into groups that I assign. The table looks like this: B = Group (Alpha identifier for group) C = starting number in range (ex. 1) E = ending number in range (ex. 3) This table has 9 rows (6:14) with each row representing a different range (ex. 1-3, 4-6, 7-10, 11-25, etc.) F...

Attendee Interaction
Good afternoon folks, Is there anything in the way of a handheld device that allows attendees to participate during a presentation? Perhaps an app that would run on a Blackberry? I am looking for something that would allow the attendees to answer questions, provide feedback, ask questions, and even connect with other attendees. On top of that, I need to be able to track the usage of the software/hardware. I am open to solutions that work with Keynote, Powerpoint, or other applications. Anybody know of any good Powerpoint mailing lists? Thanks, any suggestions would be greatly...

Web Reply Forms
How can I create a web reply form (name, address, etc) which I can export directly into Office2003 Outlook Contacts file without re-typing all of the data? I assume this is Publisher version 2003. I assume you have FrontPage server extensions installed on your web server and I assume you are publishing the site in http and are familiar with setting the form controls. Under the form properties on the web form select the option to save the data to a file, and then select the comma separated file type option. To get the data later: You log in to your server and download the csv file as desir...

Out of the Office Reply/Rules
We would like to set the Out of Office rule to reply to every email that arrives even if it's from the same address multiple times. You have to have an Exchange server for Out-of-Office Assistant to be enabled. You could probably do something similar with an Outlook rule, but then you have to leave your machine on and checking mail the whole time. Probably just as well that you don't; any out-of-office autoresponder you set up is going to automatically reply to everybody who sends you a message, including the spammers. That's a good way to dramatically increase the amount of...

Continiual Password Requests
when I check my email I continually get password requests with this end error message. There was a problem logging onto your mail server. Your user name or password was rejected. Server response:'-ERR. You have exceeded the number of connections you are permitted to make per hour. Please wait a couple of minutes and try again.'. (Account: mail.primedecor.com.au, POP3 Server: mail.primedecor.com.au, Error Number; 0x800ccc92) The password is correct. Checking the email from another pc via a different isp works fine until the original pc in question is put online and used to check...

2000 folder scheduled sync fails
Running Outlook 2000 under Win2K as an Admin user connecting to an Exchange server (corporate email). I have Outlook configured to auto-sync my offline folders with the server every 90 minutes. Unfortunately, Outlook never does this for me at the interval specified. At the end of the week I'll check the properties and find that the last sync date was last week. I've tried different intervals with no luck When I manually sync the folders, or set Outlook to sync at close, the folders are synced. Any ideas? I strongly suggest you post this in the Exchange newsgroup. While there a...

Renotify attendees that did not reply to schedule request
Is there a way in Outlook2000 (Exchange 2000) to notify the people that are scheduled to attend a meeting that have not replied to a meeting request (calendar schedule request)? Example, I send out a meeting request through the calender to 10 people. 7 Accept and I have 3 that show "None", is there a way when I open that scheduled event and look at the tracking tab and have some option to send a notification (email) to the 3 attendees that did not reply? without sending to ALL 10 that are in the scheduled meeting? Thanks Not currently. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] ...

printing reply with "From: Setn: To: Subject: lines before sending
I send my reply to Print and the only thing that prints is my actual reply. I want it to print the From: Sent: To: Subject: etc. - Now, after I send a reply, I go into my Sent items and then print my reply in order to get the headings to show. What can I do? ...

Help! With an Excel Employee Schedule
I have created the scheduler, but, I need to find another spreadsheet that will show the reg hrs, reg pay, over time hrs, over pay, holiday hrs, holiday pay, sick hrs, sick pay, vacation hrs, vacation pay. (I need it to be one that I can download and use to pull the information from the scheduler, to feed into this sheet all the information. Gosh I hope I have not confused anyone. sorry ..I have just been working on one that I was able to create and get most functions working on it..but I can't seem to pull it all together. PLEASE HELP if you can Thanks ...

print size shrinks when replying, why? How do I make it larger?
Whenever I reply to an e-mail the print size is significantly smaller while I am typing. It shows larger to the recipient, just not while I am replying. Why? How do I change it? It has just recently started doing this. "catmurphie" <catmurphie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3111753D-C12F-4432-A807-99F332DA88B6@microsoft.com... > Whenever I reply to an e-mail the print size is significantly smaller while > I > am typing. It shows larger to the recipient, just not while I am replying. > Why? How do I change it? It has just recently start...

Invite Attendees
I have outlook 2002. When I invite attendees to an appointment, even if I right click the address and use rich text format, the invitee gets an unreadable message unless this person is directly connected to my exchange server. What can I do? Uncheck the option for a reminder. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, Marcus asked: | I have outlook 2002. When...

strange reply text formt
Recently when I reply to plain text e-mails in Outlook 2003 (Windows XP) the format of the reply is in very tiny italics. Since it is plain text format, all the font choices are grayed out--I can't simply click on the italic button to change it. Although the toolbar says "courier new 10 -italic" and the zoom is at 100% (so it's not an issue of the scroll wheel on the mouse), the appearance of the text is much smaller than 10-point and barely readable. This just started happening recently. How do I undo this, so that the reply appears similar to the received mes...

List of attendees
Not sure if this is a vlookup question or not. I've got a list of all members of our sports club. And I have a list of all members who took part in a race. I want to add a column to the list of all members to show who took part in the race. If they took part, I would like "Attended" to show in this new column. Any way of doing this?? Say the list of all members runs from A1 to A100 and the list of racers from E1 to E10. You could enter this formula in B1 and copy it down to B100 to get what you want: =IF(ISERROR(MATCH(A1,$E$1:$E$10,0)),"","Attended") ...

Viewing Confirmed Attendees (as a meeting attendee NOT organizer)
Is there a way to view who has confirmed for a meeting - when I am one of several invited? I am able to see whom else is invited and required to attend, but cannot find if there is a way to see who else has confirmed. No, as in some cases this could be considered as confidential. You can always ask the organizer directly or the persons involved themselves. -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] Coauthor, Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.howto-outlook.com/ Outlook FAQ, HowTo, Downloads, Add-Ins and more http://www.msoutlook.info/ Real World Questions, Real World Ans...

Shared Mailbox Replies
I have a shared mailbox which 6-8 people monitor and reply to. We'd like to set it up so that the replies go into the shared mailbox rather than the individuals mailboxes who reply. We have Exchange 2003 and our users are using Outlook 2003 and/or OWA. (I could, just have them keep OWA open all the time...but...they "don't wanna do it that way"). Thanks. With Outlook 2003 they could "Send As". Nue "John Callinan" <John Callinan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9D2E5675-4E35-4891-B31B-2EAFE93994C3@microsoft.com... >I have...

MikeR
If you are still monitoring this newsgroup. -- Brian Kvalheim Microsoft Publisher MVP http://www.publishermvps.com ~pay it forward~ This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. A small child turns to Ed, and exclaims: "Look! Look! A post from Brian Kvalheim [MSFT MVP] <ic@ntellu.com>!"... > If you are still monitoring this newsgroup. http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=lang_en&ie=UTF-8&safe=off&threadm=2468F73C-4D8E-49F2-8026-8D2FE6F29A8E%40microsoft.com&rnum=2&prev=/groups%3Fq%3DMikeR%2540discussions...

Limiting ability to reply to Exchange Distribution lists
We currently have Exchange 2003 with many distribution lists. We have one distribution list that contains all staff (1000 + users). What we would like to have happen is to have all users be able to email the "ALL USERS" distribution list - BUT not have anyone able to reply to the message sent to this list. Many people have suggested going to "Message Restrictions" area and selecting "from authenticated users only" but this is not what I've described above. All user MUST be able to send to the list - just that they cant reply to ALL USERS messages that have ...

Loan Amoritization Schedule
I have a 30 year loan schedule set up. When I adjusted my interest rate Money recalculated my existing monthly payment and showed me what my next payment would be til the end of the loan. Now I actually borrowed more money, but did not need to change the interest nor the length of the loan. Sounds easy, but when changing the total loan amount money will not recalculate the monthly payment. It just put a lump sum at the end of the loan. I asked tech support to help, but they couldn't. I had to just create a new loan. Has anyone seen this?? ...

How can i schedule my e-mails ???
I want to send an e-mail but, want to schedule it, so it should be send automatically, for example 2 hours later! I hope i could make myself clear ? Thanks... Yes, type the email like you would normally, go into message options and look in the delivery options and schedule it not to be delivered before whatever time you chose. >-----Original Message----- >I want to send an e-mail but, want to schedule it, so it should be send >automatically, for example 2 hours later! > >I hope i could make myself clear ? > >Thanks... > > >. > ...

I want to send an update without resetting the attendees acceptance/declines
We often update an invitation with agendas for standing meetings and conference call numbers assigned or changed at a later date. I want this information to be updated in the invitation but I don't want the recipient to have to accept or decline again and I don't want to lose the original acceptance or decline. Is there a way of updating an invitation this way? Thanks Mr.Jan;143108 Wrote: > We often update an invitation with agendas for standing meetings and > conference call numbers assigned or changed at a later date. I want > this information to be updated ...

Replies get cut off at bottom
When I reply to another reply, and the list is pretty long, the bottom of the page (which would be the first email sent in the series) is cut off. What would be the cause of this? Thanks in advance. ...

Help, 'requested tasks' dialog box won't go away!
Hello-- Outlook 2000 is set to check for mail ever five minutes. However, when it does so, Outlook insists on displaying it's dialog box stating that the "Requested tasks were completed successfully." The dialog box has a "Hide this message" box which is checked, but does not make any difference whether checked or unchecked. Has anyone else experienced this problem and found a resolution? I must have messed up a setting when I reset my toolbars... (that issue resolved).. Also, the send/receive icon no long appears in the tray...(XP Home) Thank you for your help! ...

Incomplete "reply to" address when replying to..
If I sent an e-mail and someone replied to that message, when I get the reply I see the e-mail address in the original message area is correct except the .com part is not part of the link. It is like there is a space before the . in .com, but there isn't and it isn't a comma. I have checked the address in my account setup and it is correct. What might cause the reply to address to become corrupted like this? The result is return messages are not arriving. I have just added the same return address to the Reply to settings to see if it helps. All I can think of is some securi...

Attachments not included in Reply-to-message
Hi, I want to reply to a message which includes an attachment. Outlook 2003 obviously doesn't include attachements in reply-message (it does so when FORWARDING messages...). Any help is very much appreciated. Steffen That's normal behavior. I'd click forward, then retype the recipient's address in the TO field (and you can also change the subject line from FWD to RE, if you want). However, I'm confused as to why you'd want to do this - the original sender already has the attachment, because they're the one who sent it to you in the first place. If you've...